QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hey ladies,

Sorry to hear some of you have had bad days! I had a bad day yesterday and today, lots going on at work, so ended up munching on stuff I shouldn't have. Tried to make up for it by walking loads, and doing a flight of stairs here and there. Feels like I've run a marathon! Laura, I know what you mean about doctors...I had an awful one, I'd sneeze and he'd tell me it was weight related :mad:. I've started seeing this new doc, he's the one who put me on Xenical, WAY better than the last. Hope everyone is doing better, I'm getting myself back in gear this long weekend! I swear, doing a 9-5 makes bank holiday weekends so precious...I wish everyone got half-terms off!

I once went to a new doctors coz i moved out of the area and she was so so so rude.

i have lot of problems with my knees(due to my weight i no)
and get very bad heartburn on a daily basis....anyway

i went to he docs for some pain relife for my knees and my perstriction for my heartburn

did she give me anything???? no she did not....

in her excact words no lie.....

,WOT DO U EXCEPT WHEN YOUR THE SIZE OF 3 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!:cry:

I was so upset and shocked,she wouldnt treat me coz of my weight...
it took me months and months to build up the courage to go again and see another doctor!!:mad:

Tanny that is awful, I don't know how they get away with it.

Afternoon all. Glad everyone is having a better day today. Christiana, I'm sure your extra exercise will help, we all go through bad dayss (mine was definitely yesterday). I do think a lot of it is just being tired and shattered, everything seems 10 times more effort doesn't it.

Bev, I do red/green days too but I struggle to find enough things to eat on Red. Would be interesting to see what your food diary looks like if you wouldn't mind me having a peek. Glad you're joining the Wii addicts and have become a fellow Just Dancer. I love the 'Little Less Conversation' one, although it is one of my lowest scoring ones so I'm obviously not that good at it! Loads of fun though.

Losc - think my WI is the last one, but that is Monday morning so can start Monday if everyone else is happy with that??? I think all the challenges are brilliant ideas, so will be happy with any of them. I really know what you mean about the calorie counter on BL. I can be knackered and it only says I've lost 15 calories lol. Do you do the daily training or do you do other stuff? I find the yoga type things really hard, like the plank if you've done that one...impossible!

Anyway, time to finish work soon so I'd better stop typing. Well done corsacar for resisting temptation and Lovely Laura for finally getting the doctors to listen to you. Take care xx

:eek: I don't do a food diary on minis Chelle :eek: lol I do my planner/diary thingy on the online SW website. But if you want me to start listing my red days on here for you to have a look at I will gladly do it for you. :) I usually only have about 3 red days tbh, the rest are EE. I rarely do green because I'm a proper greedy pig, and I tend to OD on carbs and don't do very well weightloss wise :( lol EE is perfect, but sometimes I just want 2 x HEXA and 2 x HEXB without synning them :D

Good luck getting back on track Christina. The extra exercise you have planned for bank holiday weekend will surely help xxx

Tanny, what a rotten doctor!! That's outrageous :(

I've got this week off work and have just this minute realised that I don't have to go back until Tuesday because of the Bank Holiday! YAY More free time to be alone with my new best friend...............Mr Wii :8855:

Hi everyone .

Im glad everyone is having a better day.:)

I have got the new magazine out and been looking at some of the recipes,going to experiment at the weekend,remembering to put loads of different things on my shopping list that i need.
I saw the sw kfc recipe on here last night that it one i want to try .

well today i am on a red day and looking forward to my chicken salad for tea.

Lovely laura i am so pleased things went well for you at the doctors.

just a quick visit will come back on later.

bye for now.xx

Good Morning all

Just a quick message this morning to wish everyone all the best for today. Hope you are all organised with what you're eating and for those that get chance, hope the exercise goes well.

Have a good day and I'll catch up with you all later xx

Morning all, Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday about the doctors. I feel a bit of a weight has been lifted.:)

I've asked my son what wii games we have, is it wii sport you all do? With boxing/tennis etc? We have that one but think that's about the only sports one. I'll have to look out for more. Might give it a go later, at least it will keep the children amused watching me prance around like an idiot. They're off school already and I didn't know 'til yesterday. Has anyone seen my brain lying around? I think I left it somewhere.....:8855:

Hope everyone has a fab day. My WI in Tuesday too Bev. Weighing elsewhere this week because we're on holiday, does that mean I can blame any gain on their scales?:p

Oooooo I hate getting weighed on different scales Laura :eek: The last two weeks at my class we've had a relief consultant because our regular one has been on holiday. So the first week as I was waiting to get weighed, I noticed that a few people in front of me weren't right impressed with their losses because they had been good etc etc Anyway, when it was my turn, before I got on the scales I asked her if they were the same scales as we usually used!! LOL I know it's daft, but I couldn't help it :8855:

Good on you for tracking your weight loss while you're away though, it's a really good idea and I'm sure it will help you keep on track..........as much as you can when you're on holiday anyway :D So glad you're feeling better about the docs, it must be a huge relief knowing something is finally being done for you. Have a lovely Holiday and good luck on Tuesday.

Oh and yes, it is the Wii Sports that has the tennis (very very addictive! lol) and the boxing. My son rolled with laughter when he was watching me yesterday, he said "Mum, I think you need to work on your rhythm" Cheeky boy! lol I'm getting another remote today so he can play me at tennis...........I'm determined to wipe the floor with him! LOL

So, today I'm undecided what day to do as I've not planned in advance like I usually do.......shock horror, I spent most of my free time yesterday on the Wii so planning got neglected. So, I'm going to have a 5 min think and then decide :D

Hope everyone has a good day today xxx

Morning all
Sort of an overcast hazy day here-with the sun trying to get through the clouds .... wish it would make its mind up :rolleyes:
The dawgy I had the other day is being dropped off again later -she is here until tuesday afternoon, so it really helps if its dry as she is in and out like a loonatic ... although we do have her trained to sit on a towel when she comes in and then give her paws so you can wipe them :D
I have had fresh pineapple and banana with natural yogurt for brekkie mmmmmmmm and its jacket potato with cottage cheese n salad for dinner tonight nomnomn -no effort involved and still one of our faves :p
Bev-my hubby was laughing at me playing tennis -mainly because of the cursing I was doing * john Mc enroe (sp) has nothing on me* :eek: -but im now professional on there :D. We are waiting for our extra controler to arrive so we can have competitions -although he may end up black n blue as I throw myself all over the place :p -oooh and I weigh in on a Sunday ...
I need to get some time in on the wii today -yesterday I did 2hr 6mins ....Im on a roll :8855:
Have you seen that thing you can get to lift the wii board higher up for doing step etc? I was considering one but now hubby is going to have a word with the metal smith at work to see if he can make one ;).....will save £20 ...
Im not sure what else I have planned for today -think I will make my meal plan for next week, like to be organised...
Hope everyone is having a good day... nearly another week over folks -and we are all 1 step closer to goal :D

Morning Ladies,

I will post a longer reply in a sec! I just want to check my ticker is working!

Ok, are we decided on the 14 day "exercise your but off challenge"? that ok for everyone.

So, my target is to do 10 hours exercise in the two weeks. Increase, decrease, depending on what fits best for you. I have added a ticker for this! But i can also keep a list if thats better for everyone?

xx

Oooo I've not seen the thing that lifts the board higher for step Capricorn :eek: Will have to investigate that! :cool: Although I can see myself falling ar*e over t*t doing it higher :8855: I'm nearly a pro on the tennis......or so it's telling me, but I don't quite understand how far off I am :confused: lol

I'm afraid I have a tendency to do John McEnroe impressions when I miss a ball/do a duff shot too :( It's a good job my lad is practically a grown up, otherwise I'd be in trouble ! lol

The exercise challenge sounds mighty fine to me Louise (see I remembered your real name :D) I shall make myself a ticker in a mo (hopefully it will fit on) and put myself down for 14 hours in 14 days :D Anything else will be a bonus. When does the challenge start?? Oooo I'm loving the challenges, I joined the 'count down' to Christmas one yesterday. It all helps to keep us going eh? :D

I've decided I'm having an EE day today, because I'm fancying the fish pie out of the EE cookbook. So EE it is!

If anyone wants the recipie, give me a shout and I'll post it :D

:D:D:D loving your ticker bev!

Of course a list is no problem hun, shall start it now! I agree, these little challenges are really keeping me focused, i feel like im letting you guys down if i dont!

Ok, :wave_cry:

"Exercise your butt off 14 day challenge" :eek:

Louise - 10 Hours
Bev - 14 Hours

Just add your name underneath girls, or let me know and il just do one complete list. Challenge starts Monday 31st May. And again, it doesnt matter if you challenge yourself to do 5 mins a day, its individual and just think realistically about what you can do. Its really about us all just doing a tiny bit more than we usually would for 14 days.

Have got so much i want to reply to, need to read last few posts, then will reply with my four page essay as usual!

xx

Put me down for 10 hours exercise please. I struggle a bit at the weekend but during the week it should be fine. Atleast with a lowish number of hours I might reach it.:D

Couldn't decide what to have to breakfast or lunch so ended up with a bowl of framage frais and strawberries and crushed 2 apple and sultana alpen lights into the bowl. Really lovely with the chewy bits in. I'll figure out a proper meal for a late lunch.

I'm off to the Wii, if you feel the earth shake sorry!!:8855:

Thanks for the tip about the berries capricorn, no wonder i cant find the seeds ha ha ha! Where do you buy the foam thing for the wii so the step is bigger, i was only talking about this the other day to my sis!

How is everyone doing today? I hope your all doing ok. I get weighed tomorrow! Eek, i really want it over with, i have been angelic this week, so hopefully it will show on the scales! Monday is fine chelle, we will start monday morning, but il log your weight loss after you get weighed monday night if thats ok hun. Hope dudette and corsacar are both feeling bit better, xx

Ok ladies, roll up, roll up, lets get some targets up for our next challenge starting Monday 31st May;

:D "14 Day Exercise Challenge" :D

Louise - 10 hours
Bev - 14 hours
Lovelylaura - 10 hours

Afternoon one and all :D
I have set up a ticker for the new challenge :bunnydance:-I have done mine in minutes (I am awkward :p) -put me down for 21hrs please.. it works out at 1.5hr a day -Im doing more at the moment, but Im allowing for if an *i can't be ar*ed" day appears ...not had one yet .... but best to be prepared ;)
I think it was amazont that I spotted the platform for raising the board -it was £19.99 -hubby is going to have a wors with the metal smith -if he can do it then it means I could get him to make a taller one if ever I need one :p
Bev- with the tennis -if you play a game at the end it shows you a page with a graph line of where you are -you need to get 1000 to become a pro.....
Losc-Im sure you will be fine for weigh in tomorrow -- think positive
Laura -the world will panic if we all go on the wii at the same time ...go on girl -give it some welly ..who cares :D

oooh My just dance has arrived -that will be one I investigate when Im on my own so I can concentrate:8855: ...I have done 30mins of boxing/step/kunf fu and will do plenty more later...
Lunch ended up being a veg n ham omelette as hubby finished work early -so we both had one, Im quite taken with omelettes at the moment ...

I really ought to look at a target for xmas... its my birthday in December too...hmmmmm but what to aim for :confused:-I will ponder :p
Right -hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon

Ah I see, it says +95 on my graph :D I had a go at the Kung Fu last night Capricorn, and I really enjoyed it. I love how it vibrates when you get that last move bang on rhythm! Little things pleased little minds eh? :8855:

I don't know it we're allowed to post links on here but this is the Wii board riser Louise, it looks really good and 4" will make all the difference when we all become pros :D lol
Wii Riiser Aerobic Step for the Wii Fit Balance Board: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games looks good and sturdy doesn't it? Shame I don't know a metal smith :( lol

Enjoy 'Just Dance' Capricorn :D

:D "14 Day Exercise Your Butt Off Challenge" :D starts 31/05/2010

Louise - 10 hours

Bev - 14 hours
Lovelylaura - 10 hours
Capricorn - 1260 Minutes

Ooo capricorn, i have just looked on amazon, gonna go and order the step up things now! wooo. And am also gonna get just dance, just trying to find where it is the cheapest!

Have fun on the wii laura, go for it! i had better get my butt into gear and do some!

xx

Back