QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Thanks Bev, im gonna go order it now! Wooo, will defo make a difference, its gonna kill my little legs!xx

Afternoon all.

Hope everyone is having a good day.:)

I have a great day so far,been out shopping (retail therapy) lol.Mind you i did stop myself from buying any clothes as im hoping to shift some weight and i really dont want to buy the same size im in at the mo,i love long tops hide my bum and tum lol.
I weigh on sunday.
Exercise challenge sounds good to me,i have this vision of us all throwing ourselves round the lounge:D:D:D. Thats what happens when i get on the wii and play tennis and table tennis.
Could you put me down for 10hrs please.thank you.
Im on a green day today and having a jacket potato and pasta salad for tea.
I'm away to my wii for a bit.
Enjoy your day.x:)

Ok, just gonna add everyones name to the list! and if anyone changes their mind, just let me know! And im sorry if i have missed anyone, it gets complicated, just shout and il add names etc!

:D"14 day exercise your butt off challenge":D

Bev - 14 hours
Capricorn - 1260minutes
Chelleb -
Christiana -
Corsacar -
Dudette
Louise - 10 hours
Lovelylaura - 10 hours
Misswilliams -
Red -
Stivesliz -
Surreygal - 10 hours
Tanny -

Have you ordered it yet Louise? :D

I'm itching to get The Biggest Loser, but I think I'm just being greedy because I've got so much to work through already! lol

I know what you mean about resisting buying new clothes Surreygirl, I'm determined not to buy any for a while yet. I've got clothes in my wardrobe from a size 18 upwards, so I'm hoping I can use some of those as I'm shrinking :D I'm gonna have such a shopping blow out once I get to where I want to be. :8855:

oh and p.s. I walk the dogs for about 2 hours a day, but obviously I'm not counting that in the exercise challenge because i've been doing that for a few years. I'm just counting the exercise that I do over and above what I usually do.......if that makes sense :)

I've just ordered The Biggest Loser :D It was only £7.99 on Amazon. I was on there ordering an Xbox360 game for one of my nephews birthdays and my fingers just ran riot on the keyboard and they ordered it without asking :D :8855:

Evening ladies!
So sorry I've been absent as of late, haven't had time to get on the computer properly and am still posting on my phone!
Had another psitive day today...thank god!
Losc don't worry about WI tomorrow I'm sure you will do brilliantly!
Think I'm going to go for 10 hours over the two weeks and just cross my fingers that I have time to fit them in :) will
make a ticker when I finally get on the comp!
I've planned my meals for the next seven days, all out of the EE cookbook and I have to say I am very much looking forward to trying them, they all look absolutely lovely!
How is everyone feeling today?
Check all you wii addicts out! You all put me to shame! How do youu all manage to fit it all in?! I suppose with so many people in out house it's difficult to get a time when the TV isn't in use!
Xxxx

Evening ladies...
Thought I would pop in whilst I finish my cuppa -then Im off to the land of nod :D
Well I have finished today having managed to use 9.5syns -still not the full quota I know-but still much better than the few I was using before (just hope it doesn't bite me on the bum :eek:) ...
I have also racked up 3hrs53mins on the wii :eek::8855:

Hope everyone has a good weekend planned...keep at it ladies .... we are getting there :bliss:

Just a quick message as I'm shattered tonight.

Not had a brilliant day, ended up eating things I shouldn't so dreading WI on Monday already. The weekend doesn't look any better, going to pick my mum and dad up from the airport at 6 in the morning and then I've got them staying until Monday so meals out, takeaway and no exercise is on the cards!

Going to be as good as possible though.

I'm going for 800 mins on the next challenge. Might be tough but definitely want to go for it. I'll set up a ticker when I get chance.

Carry on the good work all and I'll check in again over the weekend xx

:D"14 day exercise your butt off challenge":D

Bev - 14 hours

Capricorn - 1260minutes
Chelleb - 800 minutes
Christiana -
Corsacar -
Dudette
Louise - 10 hours
Lovelylaura - 10 hours
Misswilliams -
Red -
Stivesliz -
Surreygal - 10 hours
Tanny -

Good morning all

Thought I would pop in before I get my brekkie (been up ages)...
Chellb -don't panic about monday -its just one little weigh in, Im sure you will be fine....sometimes things happen that throw us of balance don't they and there is nothing we can do to stop it... hope you have a lovely weekend with your parents:D
Corsacar -the EE cookbokk is one of my faves -oohhhh what are you trying? Im doing my meal plan for next week today..
Tonight Im doing the Indian curried pork patties for dinner mmmmmmmmm
Not sure waht we have planned for today (its not bank holiday here anyway) ... but I will get some exercis in somewhere -
Pinkies crossed for those weighing in today....mine is tomorrow ;)
Right I will catch up later
have a great weekend everyone:D

Good morning everyone :)
Just back from my hour walk with the dogs and looking forward to a lovely big breakfast :D

I'll be having some left over fish pie (EE cook book) for lunch, and for dinner tonight I'm making the fillet steak with mustard sauce, hassleback potatoes, green beans and carrots (again, from the EE cook book :D)

Yes, it's an EE day! lol yum yum yum

I fancy making the Indian curried pork patties soon Capricorn, let us know how scrummy they are :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Me again :D lol

Has anyone got the 'Curry Heaven' cook book? It's really good if you're a curry lover :)

I can post some recipes if anyone wants any :)

Hi all!! Sorry for not posting much over the last few days! I've gone to stay with my parents for a week, so may not be on minimins much for the next week :)

Exercise challenge sounds good, but I might set my target lower than that. It sounds like such an excuse but I don't really have time to exercise for 10 hours, eeeks :eek: Lesson planning takes me til about midnight every night, so can't really fit an hour of exercise in on top, lol! I'm going to set my target as 5 hours over 2 weeks. Bit shameful really, but it's more than I do at the moment!! :)

Oooo, I weighed in yesterday. 3.5lbs lost, yay!! So I passed my 7.5lb target for the 2 weeks. Sooo pleased with myself! Though I did have some chinese last night, so prob used about 20 syns. Not good. But I hadn't had any all day, so I'll just claw some back this week. Off out for a couple of drinks tonight (hmmm...must try not to drink too much!) with some friends, so it might cheer me up after my week of being ill.

Hope everybody's well and I'll be checking in as often as possible. Have a fab bank holiday everybody, woooo! :D

Sian xxx

:D:eek::D:eek::D

Morning ladies

WI this morning, lost 3.5lbs so just met my target wooo. but also, im so pleased with my 1.5 stone sticker and i got slimmer of the month too! everyone was so lovely! yay! How is everyone else doing?

Well done dudette on your loss too! 5 hours is a very respectable target my love, so dont even worry about that! it doesnt matter if your target is 1 hour for the two weeks! It is whatever is more than you would usually do hun!

So much to reply to so will reply properly later!

Off to hunt down my sotm and 1.5 stone sticky! small things.....
xxx

Oooh Bev, any nice recipes in the curry book for a bhuna, rogan josh or tikka massala? oh and onion bhaji's? i fancy a proper curry with naan! thanks hun xx

Louise, it's got all sorts in! Onion bhajis (1 syn), lamb rogan josh (free :eek:) chicken tikka massala (1 syn) creamy chicken korma (free :eek::eek:) It's a fantastic book for those who love curries :D PM me your email addy (and anyone else who wants them) and I'll scan the pages of the book and email them to you - twill be quicker than typing it all :eek: lol

Sian and Louise, fantastic weightlosses girlies! Well done both of you. You're doing sooooo well! xxx You're the shiny sticker brigade :giggle:

Louise, Slimmer of the month eh :D You go girl! lol What did you win? Oh and have you ordered the Wii board Riser yet?

I'm actually looking forward to my WI this week - don't ask me why though, cos I don't know! lol

aww thanks hun, i was like a cheshire cat when i got slimmer of the month, i really didnt expect it! we just get a certificate and a big round of applause ha ha! as we do a raffle etc. But its in pride of place on my fridge! Oooh, il pm you my email if thats ok hun, i want to do a curry night one night this week, with naans etc and bhajis as we have missed our indian takeouts! I do love my nice shiny stickers that we get! i keep stroking my book with all the stickers on ha ha!!!

I am going to order them off amazon now, i dont know which ones to go for, they have some for 7.99 and some for about 15 quid, dont just wanna go for the cheap ones for the sake of it, but they look just as good, so dont know what to do! i am gonna order just dance today too, cant wait after everything you guys have all said about it! is amazon the best place do you think?

Which day is your WI, ooh, bet youve done really well!!! youll have to let us know how you get on!

I was also debating putting my before picture on my profile page too, am scared though! i cant bear looking at pics of myself! xx

Good Afternoon Girlies!

First and foremost well flippin done to Louise and Sian! That's a brilliant loss girls!

I am finally back on the computer so this can be a real reply!

Capricorn - I am trying the honey glazed pork chops, fish and chips, the pesto cod umm...thats all i can remember off the top of my head but i am, very excited about it! haha...the small thing eh?

The weather has been crappy today and i havent really done much but it has given me chance to write my essay plan for the essay i only have about a week to do so that's a bit of an achievement!

Chelleb - i get weighed on monday too, good luck i'm sure you will do brilliantly and do us all proud :)

I should have done some exercise today on the old wii but i i get this essay done this weekend it means i can really concnetrate on upping my exercise for the 2 week challenge so i think i shall do it that way round and then i can exercise away without the guilt of the essay hanging over my head!

Not sure what to have for dinner tonight, had a cooked breakfast this morning and hae just kept topped up with fruit for the rest of the day...havent really been hungry!

What is everyone else having?

xxxx

Back