QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Louise I've only seen the ones at nearly 20 quid - will have to have another look for the cheaper ones! lol

The cheapest place for Just Dance is Argos at 14.99 - well it's the cheapest I've found anyway.

My WI is Tuesday, and I'm actually forward to it - mind I always do strangely enough. I think it's because I know i've been good! lol

I'm way too scared to put my piccy on the internet, infact I spend so much time dodging the camera I'd have to take one especially to post! lol

*waves* to Corsacar :D

You must have posted while I was busy bashing the keyboard :D

I know what you mean about being excited trying new recipies out, I'm just the same. It really does help to keep on track if you've got something yummy to eat doesn't it? :)

Oh definitely Bev! I'm determined to have different veg with my meals as well...i eat tonnes of fruit and could eat salad until the cows come home but i have always always stuck to eating the same vegetables, i need to make them more exciting i think...anyone got any tips?!

xxxx

Evening ladies

Super duper losses ladies :553: .....what a cracking week you are having :0clapper:

It spooky That you are talking about your "before" photos....I got hubby to take one of me the other week -but I just can't bring myself to add it :eek: -perhaps I could do it if I cut my head off them :p

The patties were a hit again -I can post the recipe if anyone wants it...I did ours with salad and sauted potatoes n onions :drool: - I did half the recipe and made it into 6 patties not 4 and we had 2 each (its plenty) -so I have 2 left for lunch tomorrow (hubby is golfing so I just need to see to myself) ;)

Its weigh day for me so pinkies are being crossed until then :p -although I have a NSV -Non Scale Victory :p
ages ago I ordered some bras and they sent the wrong size -the band was 4" smaller :eek:-they told me to keep them :confused:so i stuck them in a drawer -well my "old faithfull" fave one is on its last legs -so I thought I would brave trying one of the smaller ones one -and they only blinkin fit :bliss:so I have lost 4" off that bit of me -and its on the tightest hooks -so that has saved some cash, I didn't want to spend a fortune on new ones whilst Im still losing ;)

Corsacar -I eat any veg but fennel -quite often if you don't think you like something -stirfrying is a good alternative....as it keeps the crunch...
coleslaw is a nice way of using veggies too....
Right I will get off and catch up -then off to do some more on the wii and then back to the x-stitch I have just started ;)
Have a super weekend everyone and keep up the great work -I think you are all wonderfull:D

Good Evening Everyone.:)

How are we all? Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Well done with your weight loss today girls thats great.

I like bev has found argos to be the cheapest for just dance £14.99.I'm getting it in the morning.

Sunday is my wi day yikes see how i got on this week.
I've been playing sword play this afternoon on the wii with my son ,i feel like ive been fighting tyson lol:D:D.

bye for now.xx

WOW! I am very proud of myself. I just had BBQ chicken, potatoes and a medley of peppers, onions, peas, s/corn, carrots and green beans, stirred in 2 syns worth of light phili and some fat free fromage frais into the veggies, it was gorrrrgeous!
Think I might get my bum down to the supermarket tomorrow, see what different veg I could encorporate into my new meals next week :D
i'm glad eveyone seems more positive today...I certainly am! :)
xxxxx

Evening all.

Not really had chance to get on today. Congratulations girls on the losses today, both brilliant. I'm hoping for my 1.5 stone award on my next WI too Louise.

Bev I would love those curry recipes too. I'll send you my email address if you would be so kind :)

Survived my first day with family staying. It's my Mums birthday today so they have all had takeaway, wine and a big chocolate cake which I have had to serve up....so so tempting! I made myself some SW KFC and SW chips which always feels like a treat and I'm having an Alpen bar instead of cake haha. Really proud of myself and my will power. Really needed it today after having a little treat yesterday and going slightly off track.

Hopefully I'll get a session on the Wii tonight too when they've gone to bed. Swimming first thing in the morning again and a nice walk in the afternoon.

My positivity has come back and I'm loving SW again xx

Morning all

Reporting in with a 3lb loss this week :D -so I hit my mini target, and it takes me to 1st9lbs gone ..and as long as I lose something next week I will drop into another new stone bracket :p
Hubby has a golf comp today -so Im set for a session on the sofa x-stitching :) as well as some wii of course..

Chelleb -well done on keeping on track whilst everyone around you is eating allsorts ...thats super willpower you have there ;)
Corsacar-your dinner sounded lovely -I love my veggies -as long as they aren't over cooked.... In fact I love cold cabbage :eek:, a big dish of knobby greens (brussels) or ooohh a dish of mushy peas mmmmmmmmmm

We are having roast chicken dinner tonight with plenty of veggies, and for lunch Im having the leftover patties with potatoes and salad mmmmm oh and brekkie -Im about to have fresh pineapple, banana and apple with natural yogurt

Right I will get off and finish my cuppa -have a lovely day everyone and pinkies crossed for anyone else weighing in today ;)

Afternoon all! :D

Congratulations Louise and Capricorn - both fabulous losses! Woo hoo!! :D

Well...after my 3.5lb loss I sneakily weighed myself this morning (naughty I know!) and I've put it all back on after 2 days of being a bit naughty. I'm sooo rubbish at staying on track :( I'm going to have to work harder to ensure a weight loss by Friday, but I'm not very optimistic :( I didn't even drink much last night, and tried to pick the least synful things for the chinese on Friday, but it seems to have turned straight to fat!!! I'm never going to lose weight at this rate!

Sorry for my moan :( I know I shouldn't weigh myself between weigh-ins but I need to make sure I'm staying on track.

Hope you're all having a good bank holiday so far :)

Sian xxx

Well done Capricorn on your loss. You're doing really well and seem to be so consistant. It really does show you that your planning, organisation and Wii addiction is really paying off! If it's not too much effort, could you please post the recipe for the patties? They always sound so good. Not heard brussels called nobby greens for ages! Made me smile.

Sian, Sian, Sian....you sound just like me! I do the sneaky WI's between official WI's. I do find it keeps me on track, but only if it's showing I'm losing, if it shows a gain it just destroys me! I try not to look, but can't resist. You really must try and use it in a positive way and think to yourself that you might be down now, but you've now got chance to claw it back for the rest of the week (what day is your WI?). Try not to let this throw you off the whole week. You've done so well so far and I know you can do it. We all have bad days, just concentrate on the positive though hun xx

Good Afternoon All.:D

How are we all today?

I had my wi this morning and i have lost 4lbs. Well pleased,now brings me under a new stone bracket.:D

I'm on a red day today i'm having roast beef and vegetables.

well done capricorn with your loss :).

dudette i'm sure you will pull it back hun,you have done so well. keep smiling.:).
Looking forward to starting the exercise challenge on monday :D:D:D

Afternoon ladies...

Dudette .....oh no ... scale hopping :p Im a bugger for that -but I have to say that Im not sure why as what they say every morning has no affect on me at all any more-they used to, but no I have finally got my head programmed that they will go up n down all day every day ...so I get on...have a look and get off again. At one time if they had gone up it would send me off on a fridge hunt :eek: and if they had gone down I would think I could ease up :rolleyes:. When they did that I used to get hubby to keep them in the boot of the car :8855:
Im sure you will be fine-just don't let it put you off your plan . Would you be willing (if only for 1 week as an experiment) -to get someone to put them away until your weigh day?.... it might be what you need :D

Chelleb.... at last someone else who has heard of them being called Knobby greens :D:D -no-one outside my family seem to have heard of it ....I love emmmmm
Here is the recipe:-

Indian curried pork patties :-
serves 4
free on EE + Original and 14syns on Green
  • 1 red chilli, chopped
  • 4 spring onions sliced
  • 2 garlic cloves crushed
  • 2lb lean minced pork
  • 2tsp ground cumin
  • 2stp ground coriander
  • 1tsp ground ginger
  • 2oz natural yogurt
  • grated zest 1 lime
  • seasoning
  1. Basically squidge all the ingredients together with your hands until blended
  2. cover and chill for 30 mins
  3. shape into 8 patties
Now at this point the book says spray with cooking oil spray and grill for 5-6 mins on each side...
I drop them into a hot non-stick frying pan and colour on both sides and then stick in the oven on a rack over a tray and bake until cooked through..... I reckon its better for cooking them through without overcooking the outside ;)
I do half the mix -but still use a full chilli and half the mix is still too much for us -it did us 3 servings not 2 this time. I do them with salad and yummy sauted potatoes n onions, oh and a dollop of quark with herbs in!
Im going to try doing them with different seasonings mmm
Hope you like them...

Hi all! :)

Surreygal - Congratulations on your loss, that's fantastic!! :D Big virtual pat on the back for you missus :)

Chelle - weigh in is on Friday, so plenty of time to sort myself out :) Had a word with myself this morning and am determined to get rid of the weight gained over the weekend. I even did 30 minutes on my gym ball - go me! Although I spent half the time falling off it, lol! :8855:

Sian xxx

Sorry Surreygal I must have been typing when you posted
Well done on a brilliant loss :woohoo:and dropping into a new stone bracket -thats my next target... 1lb off is all I need

Capricorn - we must have been posting at the same time! I'm going to put the scales away. I was a bit naughty bringing them home to my parents. Weighing on a different surface (hard floor instead of carpet) is my excuse for the weight gain ;) I'm going to be a good girl and hide the scales until friday. Plan!

Sian xxx

Hello everyone, great losses! 3.5lbs in week is EXCELLENT! I've been feeling a little out of sorts the past 2 days, nothing too bad, just family putting in their 2 cents about how I "should" be losing weight...:sigh: and a little off the wagon eating :break_diet:... but I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. I'm prepared for a gain or sts, but I'm getting my head back in the game.

Glad your attitude is still nice and positive Sian, I know you can pull this back by Friday...you've got ages to go yet!

Thanks for the recipe Capricorn, I'll definitely be trying those. Perhaps nobby greens is a regional thing. Where are you originally from? I'm from Nottingham and my whole family calls them nobbys lol. Think I'd get some funny looks down here in kent if I used that term though.

Well done Surraygal on your loss today. Everyone is really doing so well. Pressure is on now for mine tomorrow!

Christiana, there have been quite a few of us who have struggled this week so you're not on your own.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow and I hope you're pleasantly suprised x

Christiana - I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit out of sorts. My family also feel it's their right to comment on the things that I eat and how I'm going about losing weight. If I hear the phrases "Can you eat that?" or "How many syns have you had today?" one more time I may just explode, lol! I guess what I'm trying to say is try not to let it get you down hun, and if you do get down about things, remember that us girlies are here for you :)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh-in tomorrow hun...positive vibes flying your way :)

Sian xxx

Okay ladies, firstly capricorn and surreygal, fantastic losses well done, very proud of you both!!! Capricorn i know just how you feel about dropping down a stone bracket, i felt great when i did!

Secondly, i need to join the naughty brigade too please. I am definitely over it now, but i had a mad moment! I blame it on leaving myself hungry for too long, for cleaning the house top to bottom, on an empty stomach and my hormones running riot for some reason. I ate a few things i shouldnt have. I am going to flexi syn it. I have just eaten a lovely bowl of strawberries, melon, grapes, apple and pineapple. And my lovely hubby has just made a big pot of his pea and mint soup, which is syn free and full of superspeed foods. So, i am going to try to forget about it. Had to confess though. Wonder if its something in the air! And i too am a scale hopper, only in the past few weeks though. So my hubby is hiding them from me, so i cannot get weighed anymore, i cant rely on getting my motivation from them! cos if i dont see what i want, although i dont come off plan, it does demotivate me sometimes.

christiana im sorry to hear your having a hard time, you are doing great hun, and you are eating lovely healthy foods and most of all, remember you are doing this for you.Sometimes people just dont understand sw and it can look as though were eating far too much, but were not, were losing weight and we are all gonna feel fab one day soon xx

Back