QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon all! Long time no post! :) It's lovely to see some other errant members back. Seems like life is busy for everybody at the moment! :)

Jigglymum - it could just be the change of diet from high protein to high carbs. I'm afraid I don't really know. Could it be a tension headache or something like that? Hope it disappears soon though hun, there's nothing worse than a headache sometimes!

Losc - welcome back hun! :) There is already an Xmas challenge floating around the boards, but I'd be up for a Christmas challenge for us QStoP members as I'm only 0.5lb away from achieving the 2 stone target I set myself! :)

Stacey, Lovely Laura and Chelle - welcome back ladies!! :D:D

As for me...I'm finally on holiday for a week, woooooo! It's been a long time coming I have to say! I'm also reporting in with a 3lb loss! Yay! :D I'm ecstatic about that, but I also don't want to lose too much weight otherwise my Xmas party dress might fall down!!! :eek: Much as I'd love to catch Alan's eye, I don't think that flashing my breasticles is the way forward ;) :8855:

Ooo, just realised that I'm now over half way to target! Woooo! Although I think I may increase my target from 10 stone to 10.5 or 11 stone. I really don't think I'll ever manage to get to 10 stone as I have quite a large frame. What do you lovely ladies think? Is that just a cop out?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! :D

Sian xxx

Hey everyone, hope everyones well :)

Im really proud of myself ive stayed away from take aways and alcohol since I started SW last wednesday.. I know its not long but huge achievement for me cos usually I have a take away and a few drinks whilst watching Xfactor with my boyfriend or go out with friends and have lots to drink.
Ive stuck to plan 100% eating lots of fruit and veg but not doing any exercise so thats my plan for today. Im just so bloody lazy! After running about after the kids all day I dont feel like doing much else but Im going to push myself to do a bit.. Just starting with 30 mins a day on my exercise bike for now. x

Ohh, it is quiet in here just now. I have nothing to report either. I didn't go to meeting tonight, not feeling well, sore head and back and just couldn't face it.

I do have to confess that a few naughty chocolates have passed my lips this past week but I am going to try harder this week.

I hope you are all doing well and are really really busy planning meals and exercising!

Hello all,

Yes don't be alarmed:eek: I am still around, week off so a nice chance to come and see how your all doing.:)

Getting back into work and running round after Faithy have taken more time than you or I could have imagined,:eek: but a routine is forming so all is good!:D

I'm still on the wagon and got my stone award tonight,:D so still doing my bit.

Hope your all doing great and it wont be long before the man in red is here so get thinking about those little black dresses!:eek:

xxx

Hi all!!

Not been around for a few weeks been really poorly but gone back to class tonight and lost 1.5 lbs so not bad!

Gonna try and catch up with all the posts. Hopi g for a good week but my organisation is bad at the moment and I'm grabbing things I shouldn't like large skinny lattes and muffins so i need a kick up the bum to keep me on track! Just realised I've not got lunch sorted so any ideas welcome! Maybe I should take beans on toast to work.

I'm struggling with stress at work - public services are in a mess and I need to learn how to desk with stress and emotions without turning to food! Hope I can have a 100% week!

Jayde xxx

Morning princesses. Sorry I havent been on all weekend but I took a weekend off & because I work from home when I turn the computer on I automatically start doing a bit

Sian I was wondering the same thing as everyone I have mentioned my goal weight to looks at me with horror. I was very active in my teens & I wouldnt say I felt overweight but I know I definately wasnt 10 stone. I'd be really interested in hearing your opinions ladies :confused:

I'm also thrilled to be reporting in with a 5lb loss this week. I have been trying really hard for a 100% week & i dont think I was far away from it. I've been trying to include as much fish & fruit in my diet as possible & limit pasta & sauce (my lazy lunch if I'm busy :() I also started watching my portions a bit & making sure I stopped eating as soon as I felt full (no matter how much i was enjoying my meal :rolleyes:) I still have my wee treats when I want them (a bag of snack a jacks while watching eastenders is a necessity!!) & my hubby even bought me a box of chocs at the weekend (naughty hubby) but instead of sitting down & scoffing the lot I have 1 or 2 every day & enjoy them. I think its the fact that if I have a pig out the scales just wont lie & I dont want to let myself down after coming soo far in such a relatively short time. I never ever believed that I could have a healthy relationship with food which I suppose I think is the biggest step for me :)

Afternoon lovely ladies!! :D

Firstly, congratulations to all on weight lost and naughty stuff resisted! Well done those women! :D

Ooo, well someone's woken up on the right side of the bed today! Laura, I think your good mood is catching :D Everything seems wonderful today - not quite sure why, haha! I think it might have something to do with being on holiday...there's nothing like total relaxation to put a smile on a girl's face! :)

Or it may be the fact that I've overindulged in syns this week and actually don't mind - I think I've finally woken up to the fact that this is a plan for life, and if I fancy being a bit naughty I can. Obviously I don't expect to lose any weight this week (in fact my mum's scales are showing a 10lb gain since Friday! :eek: Think I'll wait until I'm reunited with my scales on Monday before weighing myself!) but I've enjoyed being a bit less regimented with what I eat and drink. I was starting to get fed up of following the plan so I think it's done me good to have a few naughty things (while basically remaining on plan for my meals). I'm probably not the best advertisement for weight loss going, but I actually don't care this week, haha! :8855: But then, as said previously, I don't want to lose much weight between now and December 3rd otherwise my lovely dress will be too big! :)

I hope everybody's having a fabulous day :)

Tatty byes xxx

Hey everyone!!

Back from Corfu with a 7lbs gain :( Thats what all inclusive does to you. I will have to try and read through everyones posts for the last ten days or so but well done to all the losses!

Not long till Christmas now, is everyone getting prepared? I have started picking out things I want to get for people (having a look in the sales for some bargains!) So who is a planner and who is a panicker?

Well back on the diet today, full steam ahead, did an asda shop and got £80 worth of stuff so lots going to try and get on 100% and see what I can do before xmas. I am so fed of messing around.

The weather was nice for 3 days while we were away, and do you know what I wouldn't put my swimming costume on, I wouldn't even roll my linens up to show my calfs in front of people. There were people bigger than me, but I felt hideous, I really felt like I ruined mine, and my boyfriends holiday because I wouldn't go on the sun loungers and sunbathe. So thats given me some more motivation now.

Hope everyone is well :)

Claire

hello all and happy Wednesday :p

only half off for me this week :cry:. don't think I'll be doing a green week again in a rush lol.
it was my smallest 1s 1st birthday :candle1: yesterday so id decided to have a day off plan :eating:.......oh good god what was i thinking!!!! we went out for lunch and what i had tasted nice but nice because i hadn't had to cook it lol. yes the warm fudge brownies smelt amazing but didn't taste how i remembered :confused:. i didn't have a tipple :party0036: as i had to be up at 5am for a training course in work but i felt like i had been out on the pop all night, sluggish tummy ache brain sludge :sign0137:!! so while i know i will probably dangle me toes of the wagon i cant see me falling off face 1st in to a BBQ stack and dessert menu again anytime soon:17729:!!

Sian well done on your 3lb :wee: you might need some braces for that Christmas dress :D or find somewhere imaginative for the mistletoe :eek:. did you decide to increase your target? you can always lower it again, just think free classes sooner :).

well done Stacey for resisting x-factor and vino ;) did i read right that you went last Wednesday? so is today your 1st WI? good luck!

hope you feeling better Never, the odd medicinal choc wont kill you and in times of ache and pain :character00264:they are needed!

well done on you stone award patsy, :wee:.

jayde hope work not too stressful but yeah you for loosing :wee:when you've got all that pressure rolling round:).

woo hoo 5lb sweet :wee: and such will power, waaay more than me lol!

fresh hope you hols where fab an i wont say good luck getting back on track cos i know you can do it, look how well you've already done :happy096:!!

hope i didn't miss any one, feel free to slap me if i did!! :slap:

I'm not mentioning:xmastree: yet lol, I'm soooooooooooo behind this year!!!

hope you all fabulous
Take care
xxx

Evening ladies! :D

Claire - welcome back hun! I hope you and the bf had a fabulous time in Corfu! Considering you were on an all-inclusive holiday I don't think a 7lb gain is bad! :)

Jigglymum - well done on the half pound off hun!! :clap: Remember, half a pound off is better than half a pound on! :) Your realisation that naughty things don't taste the same any more sounds like an NSV to me! Well done m'lovely! I did increase my target to 11 stone. I don't go to class though, so every week's a free week for me, lol! :8855: Ooo, and I like your suggestion about finding somewhere imaginative for the mistletoe ;) :giggle: Although it might be best not to tempt me! :eek:

I hope everybody's well! Blimey, it has been quiet round here this week! :)

Sian xxx

i forgot 2 say we ad a taster in class this week and one of the wonderful ladies made Melanzane alla parmigiana (january from the free calendar with this month mag) OMG it was bloody fantastic highly highly recommend!!! :D

Good afternoon all princesses

Miserable rainy day here in Scotland. Well done on the half pound loss Jiggly. And 7lb on is not so bad for an all inclusive holiday Claire, as long as you enjoyed the food and drink.

Me? Not doing so good on the eating this week, I just keep sticking things in my cake hole that shouldn't be there :confused::confused:

I just want to cry :cry: I seem to self sabotage at the moment, but have given myself a good talking to, forgiven myself and moved on. Here is my line I have drawn under all the unhealthy munching I have been doing:

Good evening ladies:).

How are we all? Sorry haven't been around much this week.Half term has been busy busy.
Will go and catch up on posts now.
:wave_cry:
Have a great weekend:).
xx

Where is everyone? All princesses missing in action?

I just learned a lesson. Popped into Sainsbury for a few things and spotted the low fat Activia pouring yoghurt. I compared the calories, sugar etc with other low fat yoghurts and it seemed lower so I thought it would be ok and free. NOT SO!!! I just looked it up on the slimming world site and it is 3 1/2 syns per serving :confused::(:(:confused::cry:
Oh well, here is hoping it is really good and worth the syns or I will get the kids to eat it. bummer though because the big pouring cartons look very handy with a screw top lid.

I am going to face the music at class tonight. We had a big meal out yesterday and have not done very well this week at all. But all set for this week.

Hope you are all doing your thing x

Good morning you lovely lot...
Another one of the "missing in action" lot reporting back for duty :D

I will start of with declaring a 2lb loss last week and this week too :happy036:so Im now 1lb off my 6st shiney :party0011: .....

So then what has everyone been up to???
I will pop back and catch up in a moment -I have read as the posts appeared, but well -I have blinked since then :giggle:
Well done on any losses :happy096: and those with gains -no doubt you will whip them off again in no time :vibes:
I spent last week sorting out my freezers and cupboards :eek: -ooohh I have enough to feed the street *and the next couple of streets too* :p so I have been busily turning it all into meal plans.. I have 4 weeks sorted so far -and still lots left on the list to use :rotflmao:... I have lots of new recipes Im trying -I will be sticking them on my diary -but I will let you know about them too in case they are of any use ;)
Even though I have all the dried/frozen stuff in I will be nipping shopping tomorrow as I will be needing more fruit and yoghurts .. and a couple of other bits ... but Im hoping that I should be able to keep the spends low this month and next at least.
Rigth -that is enough jabber from me.. I will get off and pop back in later... come on ladies...we are getting there:D

Good Day Ladies, another long term missing princess is deciding to return to you all!
I have just taken a few seconds to read a couple of pages back ( i dont think i will ever catch up on what i've missed!)
and you have no idea how much you have all helped me already!
i have been so low lately, sts last week and only lost 1/2 the week before, so i stuck to it this week, was a little lazy with lunches at the weekend tending to opt for pasta and sauce but that was my only vice, i was positively saintly apart from that...hopped on the scales yesterday morning and they showed a 2lb loss, was very happy to accept that tonight...only hopped on again this morning...and i am the same as i was last week :/
i have done a food diary for my C to look at tonight but i was just wondering if any ofyou girls have sort of flattened out of no reason at any point on your journey?

Sian - i know what you mean about the dress! my mum graduated from her masters in september and i bought the dress literally 5 weeks before the occasion...tried it on two days before and it was falling down! i had to have a mad rush to the shops to try to find something else to wear! you also inspired me with your saying this is a plan for life, i think part of my problem is i keep forgetting that! And i was the same as you with my target, wanted to set it at around 10 but i really dont ever think ill get there as i am rather broad even without the wobble! so ive set mine at 12 st and then if i want to reduce it IF i get there then i can!

Capricorn - you are a massive inspiration...what is your secret?!

Hope you are all doing well and cant wait to catch up with everything in here!

xxxx

Afternoon corsacar...

Pinkies crossed for your weigh in later :cross:

I think my "secret" is plan plan plan... but I love planning and listing cos Im a sad sac :rotflmao: .... the last couple of weeks I have trawled through all my cookery magazines and I now have a list of 200 recipes Im going to work my way through :happy036: -I have listed what magazine/page they are on and then worked out the syns/healthy extras -so I can whip up meal plans in no time. I know it might be a bit OTT for a lot of folks but for me it now means I can just pretty much forget about working stuff out and wondering if I have the ingredients in and just "eat" -which has to be the best bit :giggle:
Im also seeing it as a long term project -so for once Im relaxed about it -no stressing etc ...
Im sure you will get your mojo back at full throttle in no time... come on... you know you can do it :party0011:

Oooh I hope this works I am replying on the minimins app on my phone - how technological!
Hmm I know I do a lot better when I plan, however I will need to try to set aside ten minute to do that, maybe this evening after class...life keeps getting in te way and I know that is a rubbish excuse but I'm upping my hours at my current job, plus also sorting leaving this job as have got a new job so have to sort things out for that, add in my psychology degree and I get a little frazzled sometimes :(
Thankyou for your encouraging words though, I've done so well this far, I just feel like my last 32.5 lbs are going to be impossible!
Xxxx

Help!!!! Hey girls... sorry I havent been around much ive been pretty busy but need reassurance.. Ive had a rollercoaster of a week food wise.. Ive been over my syns twice, On saturday night I went out with my boyfriend and his friends and their girlfriends and because i felt really nervous I had lots to drink.. And I mean lots!! Probably about 2 days worth of syns :( And then yesterday I had about 5 syns more than I should!..Last week I didnt use many syns probably about 3 a day.. and today, tomorrow on Wednesday im planning on having no more than 4 syns a day so do you think I could still have a chance of still losing weight?
Im going to have lots of super speed foods, stir frys and stuff so please tell me I can still lose weight :( I tried my hardest last week and ill feel crap if I put weight on this week im gutted I cheated!

Back