QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Good morning all.

Well done on all the losses everyone:).

Great to have you back never22:).Good for you for getting straight back on track today.I am one that does not attend a group,i follow the plan at home and wi weekly.I have in the past been to groups.

Woo hoo i have lost 4lbs this week and got a new shiny:bliss:.So pleased .

Hope everyone is okay and has a great sunday.
xx

Woohoo Surreygal - well done! You're really motoring at the moment aren't you! :clap:

And you, Mrs Capricorn, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you are an inspiration! :happy096:

Jiggly - glad to see you are feeling better! x

Never - I don't go to class - being a single parent and working full-time means it's very hard to find the time! I did go to class last time round and I found it helpful, so I'd go if I could, but, to be honest, this place keeps me on the straight and narrow just as well! If I didn't have Minimins, then I'd have to go to class, otherwise I'd fall off the wagon big time, like I have many times before! I even cheated while doing SW online before!!!! :eek:

I WI the same time and place every week, and wear the same clothes! I generally find it easy to avoid the scales inbetween times and I always come on here to report my losses (or gains, but thankfully only one of those so far!) So, I think you can do it without a class if you really want to!

Good morning,

I have rejoined class last night. They gave me a new card and pin number so it is like I am starting from scratch.I know myself and I know that I won't succeed on my own, maybe if I am really strong for a week or so but it is too easy to give up. I had put on 5 lbs on since I was last there, I can cope with that, considering all the things I have eaten while I was in Holland. :sign0007:

The consultant said: Welcome home and she remembered my name. I went to her second class of the night so later, turned out better for homelife as well as I can make their tea first and then go to class.

So I have been shopping, stocking up on essentials and ready to go. I am going to do this for myself. It is easy to be so busy with everyone else but this is my treat to myself, to eat well and healthy.

How are you all doing this week so far?

Good morning all you beautiful princess! :crazy:what a lovely crisp and bright autumn morning it is :D.
I am about 87% caffeine :coffee: and slowly coming down :p. work this week has flown and i now have a fab 12 nights off wooooo hooooo :party0011:
everything in the jiggly house is as up the wall as usual :silly: but i have now got to the point that my melancholy mood :raincloud: is pissing my self off so have booted it in to the mental pile off boxes to be sorted at a later date!!! :)
boring week as usual food wise :eating: mostly red for ease with work, ham salad chicken salad tuna salad......living on the edge of excitement in my house :party0049:!!! i am gonna do a lot off cooking and freezing i think this week. have had a good read thru tonnes of recipes :read: and will be stealing many of Capricorn's :wavey:
Am loving that nearly all the recipes look like that can be blended down for my lil stinker, (who has lost interest in all things baby food related and is refusing to eat if it hasn't come off someone else plate)

hope every 1 is fabulous:flirt2:

xxx

Hello Princesses,

I am pleased to report a 3lb loss this week after a few dodgy weeks!!!
2.gif

I'm trying to include more fish in my diet & I've been swapping pasta for rice..not sure if thats helped or not but I am absolutely loving a big plate of rice, prawns & soy sauce at the moment!!!
5.gif
Fingers crossed that its onwards & downwards from here on :D

Oh & I decided to treat myself to some nice new shoes Irregular Choice as a wee reward

Thanks Never22again.. I've my eye on another pair that I might just have to have when I get my 3 stone stickie :D

Well done on the losses ladies...

Sweetpink -they are seriously funky shoes.. my 19 year old niece would go scatty for those.. I may have to send her the link...
Never22 -I think you deserve a round of applause for only gaining 5lbs.... especially as you have been home and been "mummied" -there is only so much resistance you can use aainst a mum isn't there ;)

I don't know if they may be of use to anyone..but yesterday I listed some clothes on my diary that I need to get shot of -give me a yell if anything might tide anyone over whilst they are busy shrinking :D
I need to order some new bras today -I keep faffing about n putting it off -but the ole "bangers" need something smaller -the back straps are too big -again...
right Im off to have a looksy..
Have a lovely evening all :D

Wowzers - funky shoes Sweet Pink - love them!

Well done on going back to class Never, only you know what will work for you. Good luck on your new journey!

Capricorn - I had a quick look at your clothes list - you're just showing off aren't you?! Bet you got a real buzz listing all those sizes that no longer fit!!!! :D Well done Missus! x

Jiggly, glad to see you are feeling better and have booted your black mood into touch! Enjoy your nights off!

I should be really motivated this week, as I'm off on hols on Saturday, but I just can't get going! Not off plan at all, just not motivated. Hoping that my hols will give me the motivation I need. I am going to try some red days on holiday - it's easy to eat fish/meat and salad in the sunshine isn't it?!! Most of all, I'm going to try not to go mad on bread (although I do love the bread in Cyprus and it doesn't give me indigestion or make me all bloated!) or beer (ditto!!!!)

Typically, I am coming down with a cold just before going - how is it that our bodies always know when we've got some time off coming up and conk out just beforehand?! :rolleyes:

Good morning Princesses,

Spanx isnt that typical :mad: Why do colds always hit us at the wots possible time? Hopefully it wont come to much & you'll be off enjoying the sunshine before you know it:cool:

Capricorn youre doing fab..I bet listing all those clothes gives you great satisfaction. I know when I was out shopping yesterday I couldnt resist trying on a few smaller sizes & amazingly I seem to be in between a 18 & 20. I'm not panicking to buy anything yet (even though my 22 jeans are literally hanging off me) coz I could get the 18 on but it was just still a bit tight. I would love to get into a 16 by the new year but I think that might be a bit optimistic.

Good morning all.

Well done never22 for going back to group.Good luck on your new journey:).

Jigglymum pleased that your feeling better.Enjoy your time off.

sweet love the shoes:).well done on your loss.

spanx hope you shake that rotten cold hun,it's typical.I'm sure the sun will help.Have a great holiday:).

Capricorn im also looking for new bras.Im going to have a look this morning.Need to get my measure out.

Hope everyone is okay.

xx

afternoon all ;)

thanks for all the good wishes, sorry if i was a bit of a party poop, I'm not really one for moping to much so when i have blip i have a blip blob splat!!:doh:

am being very productive today. mini me (the middle one) announced last night none of her Halloween costumes fit so she has nothing to wear for the party THIS EVENING!!! so i have been sat in a pile of green and black netting and feather trim and sequins for most of the morning!! have a quick tea break!

WI last night lost 5 this week :scale:. got 2 stone and SoW two new shineys :D

Never i hope your doing well back on the plan, hats off to you for going back to class!
well done on your new shiney Surry (i love shineys) :wee:
hope the cold :sick:clears up spanx, (unless you likely to be anywhere near MY Sean Bean :flirt2:in which case feel free to look like Rudolph :p) i used some of the vicks up ya nose spray, blow the top of me head off but did the trick!

sweet well done on this weeks loss, :wee: i hope you get your sweet 16 for Christmas, you can do it hun I have faith in you look how well you've done already!

Capricorn and Surryegirl have fun shopping for some new frillys!

hope you are all happy and healthy, i'm off to stab me self with a few more pins :boohoo:
xx

Hey everyone, Not sure if anyone will remember me but I was a member before, Didnt lose very much doing SW due to cheating all the time, missing classes etc but I joined again yesterday determined to lose lots of weight and be confident again. Fingers crossed anyway!
A bit about me- Im 22 and have a partner called Ste who ive been with for 6 (longgg) Years! We have 2 children together Finley(4) and Betsie(2). Im a stay at home mum at the moment looking for a part time job between juggling the children and house work lol :)

I found this site a huge help last time so im back now.. I joined again yesterday and I hadnt been for about 8-9 weeks and in that time Ive put on 4lb so now I have even more to get off ! So wish me luck girls id love to do as good as all of you have done :) xxx

Well hellooooo everyone. Just another stranger popping in. Hope everyone's well and in good spirits today. I'm all happy and remotivated and it feels great! Funny how things slip just a little but luckily can come back with the strangest things becoming new motivation. I think my problem was that though I'm still ridiculously fat I feel so much better than I have for years so it got a bit difficult to remind myself how much better it'll be when I lose this much again. I have my motivation (which I won't share because it's weird;)) and I'm armed with some of Capricorns yummy recipes so off to do a big shop later.

College is going well I think, I had my first assignment back and got top mark so can't complain about that. I just need to keep it up now! 4 assignments had to be in this week which has meant being a little too glued to my computer and not for fun stuff.:rolleyes: Half term next week and I'm bundling hubby and the kids off to his parents for 2 days which gives me time to do absolutely nothing at all and I can't wait.:D

Anyway...enough of my boring life. I hope you're all doing well. I've not been round to give any support so apologies for that. I must do better.

Well seeing as everyone else is appearing back out of the woodwork, I thought I'd make an appearance too!

Not been on here for weeks and weeks! I went on holiday and had a week off plan which then turned into a month off plan and it's just been a disaster!

Started back Monday and need to get my bum in gear. Target for Christmas is 1.5 stone and I'm going to do it.

How has everyone been? All still staying strong?? Still exercising like a woman possessed Capricorn? Hello to everyone else xx

morning lovely ladies

Another stranger appearing back on after a hectic few weeks!

I am back at class saturday, and i have set myself a goal of losing another 2 stone for christmas. Anyone up for a little christmas weight loss challenge? In the hope it will keep us all motivated! I start spinning saturday so am hoping thats gonna help!

off to catch up with a million posts. take care ladies, post back later xxx

afternoon ladies!

hope you are all well and shrinking :)

as i usually do red days for ease with work and I'm off this week i have decided to do a week of green.

I'm on day 3 and good lord i feel full!!!!
which is good but i've also had a head ache for 2 days. any one else do a lot of green is this normal?? or could it just be the change over?? its not a killer migraine just and fod ache.

hugs to all xxx

Back