QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Thankyou for being so kind ladies - I'm doing the exact same as I did last week so just hoping my body sort itself out by Monday!
I did have a realisation of how far I'd come earlier - when I started SW I had a ring which belonged to my late nanny and I could just about get it onto the top of my finger - tried it on today and it fits! I am ecstatic, I loved my nanny to bits & now she can be with me all the time!
Well done ladies who lost, you are all an imputation!
Xxxx

That's great Corsacar! I had a similar experience with a skirt yesterday, which is elasticated on the waist and now rather big... I must have pulled it as I got out of the car and walked half way to work with my skirt down round my hips!!! Good job I had a long coat on! :eek:

Corsacar that was such a lovely thing to raise your spirits & keep you going. Seeing the numbers on the scales is great but I think its things like this that really make us realise just how far we have come.

Good morning ladies:).

Some great losses going on.Well done.Also well done on all the nsv they are briliiant.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Right off to throw myself round the lounge on just dance and play some tennis :8855::8855:.
xx

Good morning all -hope we are all well!!!

Well done on the losses and NSVs again lovely ladies :party0011:

Surreygal -I have been playing some tennis and things this week... you forget how fun the wii is don't you !!!!

Corsacar -whoop whoop on your nanny' ring fitting -what a lovely boost that must be :woohoo: and it shows that some times our losses don't always have to show on those blasted scales :banana dancer: -hopefully it has given you the huge boost you need to keep on going -regardless of the scales :D

I made the scrumiest burgers and a kind of coleslaw yesterday..OMG was it good -I have stuck the recipes on my diary if anyone wants to give them a whirl (pg 67 -posts 993+995) the burgers are by far the nicest I have ever had :drool:....
Well its weigh in tomorow -and *week has turned into * fortnight :confused: -so we will see what the scales say tomorrow..
Have a lovely weekend all and keep at it -we are getting there :D

Another pound off for me this week - and I was really happy with that, given I blew all my syns on one night out and then went out for a curry again last night! So I'm sporting a new shiny and I'm now only 2lbs away from the 200 mark... onwards and downwards!

Off to look at Capricorns scrummy burger recipe now...thanks Capricorn and good luck for WI tomorrow! x

Good afternoon all

Well done on your loss Spanx :happy036: -that 200lb barrier will be broken any week now :bliss:
1.5lb off for me this week ... and since Im now on week 2 of * "week" Im thrilled :p
I seem to be coming across more and more scrummy recipes ..only thing is there are only so many meals I can fit into a week :rotflmao: -we have had lamb hotpot for lunch :drool:
Right I had better get off -hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :D

Well done yet again Capricorn - from memory, you've lost every single week haven't you? No STS or gain? That is absolutely amazing! :happy096: Long may it continue!

I've had a good weekend SW wise. Pretty dull apart from that! My son spent 2 nights at his Dad's, so it was pretty quiet. Had a proud mum moment this morning though, when he was the flag-bearer for his cub pack in the remembrance day parade! He managed to behave himself for the whole time too, which is a minor miracle!!!

Did anyone see Strictly tonight? Thought that song by The Soldiers was absolutely beautiful - brought a tear to my eye...

Also had to watch X-factor - to see Take That - thought they were amazing! Gutted that I didn't manage to get tickets for their tour next year, hope they release some more dates!! Funny thing is that first time around, I wouldn't have been seen dead anywhere near a Take That concert!!!

Have a good week everyone x

Good evening ladies!
Been quiet on here the last few days!
Well done capricorn - you are such an inspiration!
Not a strictly girl unfortunately - not much of an x factor girl, have been watching it on and off but am definitely a take that girl! I was five when they split and I cried for days and days! Did you see the documentary on Saturday night?
Well ladies I lost a pound and a half tonight which frankly I was absolutely ecstatic with! After last week I was so happy to have lost anything!
Also nearly finished my Xmas shopping - bet noone else has even started, I am such a sucker for Xmas! I take ages wrapping all the presents today I sat listening to Xmas music, wrapping present with bows and ribbons and handmade tags etc and it took me 2 hours to wrap 4! But I absolutely loveloveloves it! Talking of Xmas - what are eeryones plans sw wise? Will you be good or just eat drink and be merry?
Hope you are all well and shrinking :)
Xxxx

Well done on your loss Corsacar.:D

I, too, love wrapping xmas presents. I take them to bed and spend hours on it. My plans for xmas are to be good. I can eat a proper xmas dinner, synning what I need to. Ignore the bad parts because there's not much need for them. That's my plan anyway.:)

Ahhhhhhh! Just been text by my consultant and I was voted miss slinky 2010 and I didn't even stay because it's the anniversary of my nans death :(
C has told me to be prepared for a photoshopt next week! Lol!
Xxxx

Morning beautiful ladies!!!

as you may have guessed i am in 1 of my caffeine :coffee: induced hazes (bed time T minus 2 hours an counting!):4635:

i reporting 4lb off this week and my 2 and half stone shiney!! also mum got her (1st) half stone shiney an is very pleased if not a little shocked after wedding anniversary celebrations :character00250:, I'm chuffed to bits for her!!

well done on your slinky shrinking clothes shopping Sweet! I'm sure you'll look a dream for your new year dinner (picks would be nice :D)!!

congrats on you losses spanx :wee:, capricorn:wee: and stacey :wee: and any 1 i missed :wee: (sorry speed reading with blurry eyes :eek:)

Spanx did you try those new tablets?? are they any good?? the local chemist doesn't have any so i think I'll pop to boots on my day off as the normal one make me feel very bloated (an a lil windy - sorry TMI)

Capricorn i know you like to gym a lot but how is the Wii fit?? i don't seem to find the time for gym :whacky068: on a regular basis with shifts etc so i was thinking of getting one i can just hop on to when the little terrorist is having her afternoon nap.

big WELL DONE corsacar!!!:happy036:i cant wait to see you miss slinky picks!!! please post them!!

big hugs all, I'm off to search for duvet land :nightf: xxxx

Corsacar well done. You've got to post the pics to inspire us all!!!

Spanx I wasnt into Take That forst time round either but I think they are fab this time round & so does my hubby!!

Jiggly well done on a fab loss. I'll hopefully have the courage to do some before & after shots by the new year :eek:

Mine isnt as exciting this week just 1lb off but its * week so I'm happy enough. Also got my 3 stone shiney so I'm thrilled about that. I think I've finally started seeing the bigger picture about my weightloss that it is going to be a journey rather than a quick fix. I'm already 3 stone lighter than I was in the summer so by next summer another 3 stone would be nice :D

I'm going to try my best to stick to SW over Christmas. I'm doing the cooking so it shouldnt be too bad. Just need to suss out a nice dessert for me to have (I dont like xmas pud)

I had my weigh in this morning.. I stayed the same.. A bit dissapointed but quite glad I didnt put anything on.. Ive been a bit cheeky this week with picking at foods and not synning them so I know what ive done wrong.
Im going to try my hardest this week to lose at least 2lb.. going to fill my every plate with lots of salad or veg and see how I get on!
Xmas for me Im going to have a normal christmas dinner.. Prawn coctail then a hugeee dinner and no pudding cos Im usually stuffed by then anyway lol. Ill ask my mum to pile on the veg and dont give me lots of the naughty stuff.. mmm xmas dinner cant wait! x

Good afternoon lovely ladies

Whoop whoop on the losses, shineys and ooohhh corsacar -"get you -miss slinky":bunnydance:

Its another manky day here... I just wish the proper winter would kick in -at least everywhere looks nice n clean under at least 1ft of snow :p
There's nothing much exciting going on here at the moment, oohh hubby came home the other day with the"leg magic" he had *secretly* ordered me -so that is built and in the spare bedroom and everytime I go to the loo I go in there afterwards and do 20 "thingies" ...soon mounts up when you drink as much water as me :giggle:
we are nipping out for a fruit n veg top up this evening -don't need meat etc as I have silly amount still :eek:
Jigglymum -I haven't been to the gym for a while, they keep swapping when the lads use it so Im making do at home for now-plus my head seems to get stuck to the pillow in a morning recently :zz:.
I really love my wii and because its fun, you don't realise you are exercising. I like the ea sports interactive games -you can build routines etc. They are releasing a new one in a few days that Im going to look at.
Right I will get off now..have a lovely day all and keep at it..we are getting there :p

'Leg magic'?? Capricorn I'm intrigued..tell more :confused:
I bought a wii this morning (for the kids of course ;)) so any game recommendations would be good. I was planning on keeping it for Christmas but hubby (the big child :rolleyes:) wants to set it up tonight!!!

Good afternoon ladies..

Some great losses going on this week well done everyone:).Also fab work on all the new shinys:D.

I lost 2lbs last week which i was pleased with being *week.

Will pop back later.
xx

Wow - well done Corsacar! You must have felt amazing when you found out that you were Miss Slinky! :happy096:

Well done Jiggly on your fab loss and new shiny - feels good doesn't it! :D:clap:

Well done to Sweet and Surreygal too - losses on * week always a bonus! :clap:

Stacey - well done for realising where you've gone off plan and making a commitment to get straight back on the wagon! :fingerscrossed: for a good result this week!

The weather is making me feel a bit glum this week - driving to and from work in the dark (and this week, freezing fog!) is really hard in the winter; especially now my journey to work takes over an hour, as opposed to 20 mins before September...I suppose there has to be a silver lining to the fact that I'm redundant after Christmas - at least I won't have to face that journey to work every morning!

Morning another fresh one here!Spanx i know what you mean about the dark mornings,fog,defrosting the car in the mornings oohhh it's freezinggggggg.

Well i'm a happy bunny today i had my hair hi-lighted and cut yesterday and i'm so pleased with it and feel great.I'ts great how different you can feel when you get your hair done.Do you think having my hair cut it will help me on the scales on sunday :8855:.

Sweet did you set up the wii last night?.My son has loads of different games,i like playing the tennis and the just dance is good.

I'm going to make a vegetable soup for lunch today ,thats when i get off here or else i wont have any lunch;).

Have a great day :)

onwards and downwards to us all.
xxxx

Yeah we set it up last night & didnt get to bed until 2am :eek:. I loved the bowling & the tennis, & some of the mini games on the party were good too. I'm definately going to get a wii fit plus & we were talking about getting my oldest daughter dance 2 for Christmas. Apart from anything else it might stop the evening munchies!!!! :D

Me & hubby went out for a meal last night in a local oriental restaurant which was absolutely gorgeous but no doubt blew quite a few syns too. I was trying to make good choices & I dont think I done too bad for main as it was a japanese dish of shredded chicken with lots of veg in teriyaki sauce with boiled rice. The starter was salt & chilli chicken which I didnt realise was fried until it came out but it was delicious so I ate it, enjoyed it & drew a line under it. Does anyone fancy guesstimating the syns in them to give me a rough idea?? Thankfully I didnt have anyother syns yesterday so I'll cut down the rest of week & keep my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Back