QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Haha oh bless you, you are so kind! I have been thinking lately that I'm pretty happy at the moment and sw isn't the biggest thing happening to should I call target a little early to concentrate on other things and then lower it when I am ready to concentrate once I'm settled in my job etc - but then sw is meant to be for life so it shouldn't work like that - does that make any sense?
Thankyou for Being so kind, you have given me a massive boost - more than you'd know! You are such a sweetie!
Xxx

Corsacar, you look fab-u-lous! You need to look at those pics every day, not your old ones, but the latest ones and just see how far you have come and how amazing you look!

If you are struggling, then consider setting an interim target where you're currently at and learn to maintain for a while. Yes, SW is for life, and that includes learning to maintain, so why not have a practice run?! Then, when you are in the right place mentally again, and life isn't so hectic, you can pick up right where you left off and reach that final target.

Best of luck for your first day in your new job tomorrow sweetie, I'm sure you will be great! xxx

Thankyou spanx! Think I will speak to my C tonight about it, explain everything going on & just explain that I'm worried that if I don't do this, the danger is of slipping back! And I definitely don't want to go back :/
I'm sire my problem is exercise so I am dying to get my new hours so that I can form some sort of plan! Anyway, I'm weighing for the social team tonight so should get a chance to speak to her quickly then, although I have a feeling shell talk me out of it as she doesn't get paid when I'm maintaining at target does she?! Haha, bless her, but at the same time, I had deliberately set my target high so that I could reach it and then lower it when I needed to, and I would LOVE to get to that before I start to maintain but I shall see what C says tonight
As for the job...I am sh*t scared! Sorry for the language, I am just terrified! My old job was the only job I had ever had so this is a massive step for me!
How is everyone else? Feel like I have been Hogging this thread lately! Sorry ladies!
Xxxx

corsacar just had a sneaky peak at your picks, huni u look AMAZING!!! even you before pick, you have a beautiful face, cheeky sparkly eyes and beautiful hair! now you have all that an a bod the i would quite happily kill for (not you tho so don't worry lol) next time someone says anything about how much you've lost etc, just tell them you've lost the pounds but not your manners or tact cheeky monkeys!!!
xxxx

hello gorgeous princesses...

here I am, tail between my legs! I have been very neglectful of you all - please forgive me!

I have read back a few pages (wheres patsy?) and am really pleased to see everyone doing so well. Sian and corsa... you both look absolutely stunning. How Mr Maths can resist this Chrimbo, I cannot see :D

Im ok... settled in at uni. Im being kept busy between that, essays and my placement (not to mention the 3 kids lol).

I weigh in tomorrow night... SIGH! I have high hopes of getting my 2.5 shiny BUT the peanut butter cookies from Friday night may mean I fall short lol. Ah well! it will come off sooner or later :D

Hope you are all having a fab day xxxxxx

Corsacar you look absolutely fabulous!!! Well done for plucking up the courage to post pics..I'm still trying to find mine :eek: Hope your new job went well

The wii is going great. We are all having great fun though my 5 year old dd did get a bit carried away with her swing while bowling & has given me a black eye :sigh: Nothing I can't hide with make up thankfully!!! :eek:

I didnt get the balance board but I'm definately investing in one. I'm hoping maybe upping my exercise a bit might kick start my weightloss a bit more.

hope your eye is ok Pink. I remember hitting a pool ball clean off the pool table and it hitting my son in the eye. he was 9 months old and asleep... he had a black eye for our hols and mine were red as i cried for ages in guilt! He is 13 now and no lasting damage (as far as i can tell) x

*wolf whistles* at corsacar. Well done, you look stunning, I can't tell where you need to lose the rest from!

Sorry to hear that everything's getting on top of you a bit. It's awful when that happens. I don't have words of wisdom but just go a bit easy on yourself. Prioritise where you can and let the rest take a back seat if needed.

I hope the rest of you princesses are well.

Sian you look gorgeous.:D I loooove the dress and I'm envious of your legs! A certain maths teacher had better watch out...;)

:sign0144: well I've actually been a member for a week! I've been looking through the teams and wondered if you had any room in yours for a newcomer? You all seem so supportive to each other but also have a lot of fun and some of you had large amounts you wanted to lose which is where I am at the moment :cry: I've made a good start with my first weigh in this morning but could do with the banter in here to keep me motivated if you'll have me :p

Yay a new member, welcome Lesley.:) Good luck with your weight loss, come here for support when you need it the girls are fantastic.:D

:wavey:Lesley and of course we have room ..everyone on here is lovely :D
How are you finding your first week flower? ...... there is always someone around for a natter ....

Laura -I thought the same about corsacars pics... "where on earth is there anything to lose?" so I came to the conclusion that her feet must weigh 1st each - OR she must have bones that are lead lined and filled with concrete :rotflmao:
Corsacar -hope your first day in your new job went well....
Sweetpink -have you n hubby tried playing tennis against each other yet (you need 2 controllers) -god its dangerous.. hubby reckons Im leathal :p
Hi Karen -nice to see you back... pinkies crossed for your weigh in tomorrow:cross:

:smiley1842: Awwh thanks to you both for the welcome! First week has been good although I have cheated a bit in that I haven't had everything to eat that I should and I've 'substituted' a couple of things that I know I shouldn't :p Does anyone know how many syns are in Chaumes cheese - actually cancel that because I don't want to know! lol It's taken me a week to eat 100g and I'll do the other 100g this week but then I won't buy any more.....promise! ;) I've lost 7lbs though on my first weigh in this morning so I'm well chuffed :D
I can't see pics at the moment it just tells me that I don't have permission to enter the page and accuses me of hacking the account!!! :eek: Do I need so many posts before I get extra privileges ;)

Good evening ladies!
And welcome to lesley! I dont know about being able to see pictures hun, that may well be the case but i'm sure you'll clock up enough posts in here in no time! and there really isnt much need to see the photos, all the ladies here are being far too kind!
And welcome back Karen :) lovely to have you back sweets!
Thankyou for all your lovely comments, still got another 24 lbs to go ladies, but i have ALWAYS carried weight evenly so maybe that is why you are all being so flattering :)
First day was AMAZING, absolutely love the job so lets hope it continues!
oh and WI - lost half a pound, which after my meal out and my toilet troubles, i am pleased with. Tomorrow starts the new exercise regime so lets see what that can do :)
Hope you are all having a successful slimming week!
Thankyou for all your support girls - you are all wonderful!
xxxx

evening all!!
fingers crossed for you new shiny karen!! :cross:
glad your enjoying the wii sweet they r v dangerous! when they where 1st coming out my friend got one (her hubby worked for a programing company) an we had an adult only curry and test night (lets not mention the flood of booze involved!!:party0036::7834: :drunk:) an yes it was me that ended up in A&E having popped my shoulder out bowling!!:ambulance: embarrassment short lived as i was joined by my friend 2 hours later with a torn ligament in her ankle from golf!! :character00264: so much fun tho!!!
2 biggest evils have decided they would like some more games for Christmas and 1 one of the need the balance board !!! :whacky068: so as i was going to treat my self (with the wii fit) in the jan sales i think Santa just might have that in his bag!!:47:
hello and welcome Lesley!! :welcome2: I've not been a princess for long :newbie: but they are the most fabby ladies you could wish for support from, and i love them all lots like jelly tots!! :sign0168:(syn free 1s of course!!) an way to go you on an fantastic 1st weeks loss!! :wee: i think you need 50 posts to have a look at people profiles and pics etc.
corsacar I'm so happy you like you new job hun :wee:and you sound in such a good place it lovely to imagine you smiling as you type :character00148: (i hope -but not in a freaky stalker way!:ashamed0005:) and an other half off bonus!

medium terrorist was due to go to Cornwall this week with the school. her first trip away but they have postponed it due to bad weather :gen125: an if I'm honest am i bit relieved. was stressed out just sorting her packing :missing: so i know i would have sort comfort from Mr Ben and Mr Jerry!!:17729:

I'm a little hesitant (not the right word but you get my drift) about weight in tomorrow. last week i felt quite settled in to plant an was the 1st week i didn't keep any sort of food diary. so i was really pleased with my 4 off but i think i might have been a little bit to relaxed :eatdrink051: about it this week but we'll see an if its not a good WI then Wednesday starts a new week and I'll just have to wait a bit longer till it becomes 2nd nature, as long as i don't get relaxed and complacent mixed up i should be fine.

hugs to all xxx
:gen126:

Thanks for that - looks like I'd best get posting then! I'm not naturally a quiet person so I'm sure I'll hit the 50 within a few days! :p I can't get over the amount of weight you all seem to have lost and I've got everything crossed that if I steep myself in this thread then a little of what you do will rub off on me! :happy096:

Evening all!

Welcome Lesley! I'm sure you'll find support, inspiration and a fair few laughs in this thread - I always do! Well done on your first week's WI and good luck for the rest of your journey! I too am going it alone and I know couldn't do it without this lovely lot!

Corsacar, well done on your loss and I hope you got the feedback you needed from your C - I'm sure that whatever you decide to do will work for you! Fantastic news that you enjoyed your first day so much - long may it continue! Gives me some confidence as I am losing my job at the end of the year - have decided to take a few weeks off (I'm being paid in lieu of notice!) and then set up on my own! Very scary! :eek:

Hello Karen my lovely - glad to have you back! No need for the tail between the legs, if I was you I'd chop it off - you'd be certain of getting that 2.5 shiny then!!! :D

Sweetpink, hope your eye is feeling better! You've inspired me to get the wii out this weekend and my son and I had fun on the skateboarding and fencing last night!

Hi Jiggly - good luck for WI tomorrow! I know what you mean about the kidlets going away - the first time my son went off on a school trip (2 nights) I was almost in tears at the school gates! Now, when he goes to his Dad's at the weekend, I enjoy the peace and quiet!

Hellloooo to everyone else - hope you're having a good week! xxx

:wavey::wavey: Morning!
I'm very pleased this morning because a very helpful member on here found a site with my cheese on! It's only :)rolleyes:) 86 cals for 28g so I think that will be about 4 syns won't it? It's well worth it because it even makes scan bran taste yummy! :eatdrink012: All this talk of Wiis is giving me the urge as well - all I need is batteries for the balance board and away i go! May be the WiiMe won't expand quite as much this time eh? :p Have a great day everyone - catch you later!

Welcome to the mad house Lesley. I know this thread & particularly these ladies have been a great inspiration to me & have helped keep my on track so far. I too am doing it from home so this has been a great support for me.

Jiggly, that was quite funny. I can see how the wii would be ever so slightly hazardous with alcohol. Its great fun though & apart from anything else great for keeping the evening munchies at bay (my most difficult time of day :eek:) I cant wait to get a balance board & wii fit though so I can hopefully get some kind of routine going.

Corsacar, great news that your job went well. Seeing your before & during pics inspired me to have a look at my before shot. Maybe I'll even have the courage to post later..if I can get my 5 year old to do a during shot!!!! Shes good at cutting heads off so I'll not have to worry about that!!!:D

Spanx, starting up on your own sounds great. I love working for myself so I hope it all goes well for you.

I'm pleased to report a 2lb loss this week so hopefully onwards & downwards for me this week.

thanks for the welcome back ladies :D

Welcome to the princesses Lesley. I looked up the Chaumes for you and it is definitely 4.5 syns for 28g so no need to cut it out entirely. 7lb loss is brilliant - well done! xx

Well done to you too Sweet Pink! Its encouraging to be around so many losers... hope it rubs off on me tonight.

hope everyone else is doing well and losing lots xxxx

Back