QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Ooops, meant to ask, Chelleb are chocolate twisters, the ice lollies? I love them, how many syns are they? i always have a pack of mini milks in freezer too, only 1.5 syns each! xx

yes, they are the ice lollies. The chocolate ones are 2 syns and the original ones are 2.5 syns which suprised me. Always think chocolate ones should be really bad!

Made the mistake of buying Mikado sticks the other day...ridiculous. 0.5 syns per tiny stick. You need about 4 in one go to even notice you've eaten something! OH had to eat the rest of them last night so I didn't see them anymore!

Mini milks are lovely. I have a freezer full of low syn treats!

Might have to look for those chocolate mousses, although again, I don't think I'd be able to just have 1 so may be a bad idea.

Changing the subject slightly...what Wii games does everyone have? I've heard the Biggest Loser game is supposed to be really good. I've got the Wii Fit but I'm getting a little bored with that now so fancy a change.

Afternoon all

Chelleb -I have the wii fit and wii fit plus and wii sports -but I have been eyeing up the "just dance" and the "greatest loser" -so Im even more tempted now that you reckon the just dance is good -even though I have the rhythm of a flip flop :p(mind I have only had a wii for 1 week)
-what i would really like to find is a good one for step -Im addicted to step, boxing and kung fu on there so it would be great to find a decent one with those on -but I want a daft character one -not some super toned human to follow :D
I have racked up 30 mins of the boxing/step today and some games of tennis ...
ooohhh whilst I think -those Indian curried pork patties I made last night -that I couldn't manage so i had that 1 for lunch today --are much nicer the day after than fresh made :p
Not sure what time hubby will beack from golf this evening so I have everything prepared for tea tonight and will whack it together when he gets in -although if he aint home for 7:30 he will have to re-heat his :D -Im not waiting later than that ;)
Im doing a bit of pasta and making a sauce from leftover chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, peas sweetcorn, quark and then paying 1 syn for a bit of parmesan .. mmmmmmmm
Hope everyone is having a good day -and pinkies crossed for good news when it comes to weigh ins :cross:

i can recommend Just Dance, although I have only been on it once!

I don't think it would be good to use it as a main exercising game, but as a bit of fun which still leaves you out of breath and sweaty, its perfect. Think I'll use it when I have a shorter time to exercise as you can do as many or as few songs as you wish.

The songs are very varied, old and new and different types so something for everyone. Routines aren't always easy but I think once you've done them a few times it'll get easier.

I love to dance so its perfect for me :D

Biggest Loser is on Play for about a tenner so may give that a go. Supposed to be a hard workout though.

Howdy all!! Just to say hi really and sorry I haven't added much to the team's conversation this week. It's been a hectic week in work getting our GCSE kids ready for their exams. Darlings that they are! ;)

Their biology exam is tomorrow so I'm going to be keeping all my fingers crossed - hope the results are good! What kind of week has everyone been having? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for losses all round! :D If I don't gain a huge amount of weight by tomorrow morning I'm hoping to achieve my 2 week goal in a week, but won't be disappointed if I don't as I'd rather lose the weight slowly and keep it off :)

xx

Morning ladies!
Very upset about being at work today when it is so lovely outside! I hope you all have wonderful weather too!
Got a busy day today, going straight from work to babysit my godson until nine, which makes eating rather tricky!
But I have hatched a plan! Defrosting as we speak is some 1/2 syn potato and leek soup which I will have at about 6 when I get to where I'm babysitting and then when I get home waiting for me will be SW burger and chops and syn free BBQ sauce...I can't wait!
Does that sound too greedy to all of you?!
How are you all feeling about our mini targets? I think I'm only going for a 1lb loss this week. I have stuck to plan but it's getting to that time of the month and I think I'm a bit bloated and I have done nada exercise so 1 lb would be lovely on Monday!
Hope you are all doing good and feeling psitive! Xxx

Morning folks...
Pinkies crossed for the exams dudette :cross: and hope the weigh in went well this morning :D

I have got up in a sparkling mood again this morning :party0049:.. Its gloriously sunny out there -which probably helps :D -so today is all set to be another good one ;)

Chelleb -I think I will get the "just dance" ...but if I end up in casualty -I blame you :rotflmao:...I have the coordination of a flipflop ..mind I am good at the boxing , so perhaps I developing a little rhythm:D

We need to nip for some water when hubby finishes work -Im still getting through 3lt-4.5lt a day :angel09:..so I will pick up some more fruit n veg whilst Im at it...

ooohhhh tomorrow morning (as long as it doesn't rain) -the plan is to leave the house at 7am :eek: and have a walk round the golf course with hubby (the full 18 hole one this time) -lets see how nik nak nooed I am then :p. Weigh day is on Sunday -so not long to go now... is anyone weighing in before that? I forget who weighs when :confused:
Anyway I will get off and get on the wii..have a great day everyone

Hi corsacar...
I was typing when you posted ..*boo hiss* to being in work when its glorious weather :(..

I don't think your food plan for tonight is too much... AND well done -on thinking ahead and planning :D
Im on my * week too -so not sure what this week will show in the way of a loss -but I know Im sticking to it 100% and exercising -so it WILL go at some point ;)
Hope the baby sitting goes well

What a lovely sunshiny day :)

Doesn't it make you want to just get a strappy little top on and a pair of shorts! Maybe one day I actually will !!:D

Dudette - hope the exams have gone well today and hope your weigh in went to plan. How much have you to lose next week now to meet the 2 week challenge?

Corsacar - I really agree about work today, its far too nice to be stuck indoors. Our office is ridiculously cold with air con that I'm sat here wearing my fleece! Can I be cheeky and ask for your burger recipe? I've been trying a few out and would just like to compare notes.

Capricorn - I was on the Wii again last night and tried the boxing for the first time in months. It is quite tiring! Feels good to be back on there though, must keep it up.

I'm brilliant at drinking loads of water when at work but it's something I really struggle with at home. I can go the whole day without drinking! I know it's bad for me, but I just don't feel thirsty. I need to make more of an effort I think.

Well it's my WI on Monday. I always think it’s a rubbish day as its straight after the weekend and my worse time. Although psycologically it may actually help!

I'm hoping for a couple of lbs off. Been a slow couple of weeks so hoping it'll all catch up this week (really hoping).

Still feeling really positive :D

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Morning girlies, what a beautiful day! yes it does sure make me want to put shorts and vest top on! I am going to buy biggest loser for the wii now, i have read all of the reviews and it looks FAB.

Soooo nervous about weigh in tom! I really would be happy with 2lb this week, as i will get my stone and a half sticker then! And then i can go for 3lb next week and shake my thing with my biggest loser dvd!!!!! But it is my * week next week and i feel incredibly bloated. Fingers crossed i lose something though!

Corsacar, not greedy at all hun! enjoy. and have fun babysitting! which bbq sauce do you use? i looooove bbq sauce!

Dudette, good luck with the exams, hope its not all too stressful for you! good luck at WI.

Have a fab day everyone, il be on the wii later too, so capricorn and chelleb, keep it up too, im gonna go on the boxing today, i normally stick with step and running but since you both like it, i will give the boxing and kung fu another go. Il let you both know what biggest loser is like!

I shall sprinkle some weight loss dust over you all!

xxx

Losc - I'm seriously thinking of buying it too, so let me know what you think. I did the running on Wii Fit last night and thought I'd try the island lap. I don't know if you've tried this yet...it felt like I was running a marathon!!!!!! I managed it, but it really was a long one and I was cream crackered by the end of it.
Thanks for the magic dust, if it works can I bulk buy???

Thanks girls, i was feeling a bit like a greedy pig having two dinners!
Capricorn - wow, that how i want to be thinking! i just get so disappointed with myself when i don't have a massive loss and i feel as if im doing something wrong even when im not!

losc - good luck with weigh in! you will have to let us know how you get on! will post the bbq sauce and burger recipe later as i am at work at the mo - naughty me i know!

chelleb - good luck on the weigh in too! im sure you will do fab!

Can i ask all you girlies...i haven't been exercising as i did a 1 hr bike ride beore weigh in (stupidly) on my first week and was disappointed because obviously after all the water i'd drunk i weighed heavier so it put me off. I KNOW that is stupid!

So i've decided as of monday i WILL exercise everday. I have a wii fit and a bike so i was just asking really how long do you girls do each day? I want to aim for 30 mins a day but just wanted to se what others do? and if you think it makes a difference?

xxx

Hi all, may I join? Love the title of this thread! My name's Christiana, I've got 310lbs to shift :(, but I'm all for starting small and going slow - I'm aiming for a solid 1-2lbs a week, anything more is a bonus.

I live in London with my son, who's 12; I love TV/Film etc., I'm into art and knitting as well. In terms of the challenge, my goal is to "fit" my scales again. My scales have a max. capacity of 445lbs (31st 12lbs), but they just read 'err' when I get on :( ...so I haven't got a clue how much it'll take to get back to the point where it reads me again, or how long it'll take, but I'm looking forward to getting there!

Hi ladies! Welcome Christiana - I think the motto on this team is definitely the more the merrier! :D Well I'm going to update you on my weight loss for this week!! I lost 5.5lbs, yay!!! :D I think the fact that I only lost a pound last week due to * week meant that it's come off this week, yay! :)

Can I review my target for the 2 week challenge? Can I increase it to 7.5lb? I'm probably being a bit optimistic hoping for a 2lb weight loss after a good weight loss this week, but fingers crossed!

I can totally sympathise with people not wanting to be in work when the sun is shining. I had to drag myself in to work today, lol! I had some very forlorn looking pupils today - their exam paper was quite hard :( Hope they do ok! Anyways, I hope you've all had a fab day today m'lovelies and that you've all enjoyed basking in the glorious sunshine :D

Sian xx

Corsacar - I know exactly how you feel about weight loss and exercise! When I started exercising I started to put on weight or stay the same. I was so disappointed and just felt like my eating habits were for nothing. I stopped exercising for a week so I could get a good weight loss in my first couple of weeks (sounds backwards I know) and now I have started back again.

This time though I'm trying something different. Before I was running (or attempting to) but now I'm doing the Wii, walks, bike and planning on a swim on Sundays. This way I am able to exercise for longer as it is not such high impact and hopefully it will not make me gain weight because it is gentler on my body. There is no science behind this, just my brain waves, so may be a load of rubbish!

I then thought that when my weight loss is very slow, I have then got somewhere to go to try and kick start it by upping the intensity. In my head this makes sense.

So to answer your question, I do between 10 mins and an hour depending on how good a work out it is. I have to finish exercising out of breath, wanting a drink and sweaty, some days that takes 10 mins, some days it can be over an hour! I choose what exercise I do depending on how much time I have in order to get me in this state!

Sorry if this isn't that useful

Welcome Christiana, I hope this group is as helpful to you as it is for me. It always helps me to know I'm not the only one going through this. I'm sure you'll achieve your goal xx

:D Hi Girlies, How is everyone today. Oooh, arent we all getting good doing our exercises! i have also decided to start running up and down the stairs ten times each day! Cant hurt can it! :angeldevil:

I write everything down that i eat. I have a diary,and everything goes in there, the good the bad and the ugly! it helps to see what i have eaten when ive had a really good loss etc! Well today i have had a bit of a lazy day, Had loads of uni stuff to sort out, stressing me out the last 24 hours to be honest but im hoping it will be sorted soon. Gonna do a bif of housework and then throw myself around on the wii!

Sorry to hear youve been unwell corsacar, try and eat simple foods, that can be made quickly etc if your unwell, the last thing you will feel like doing is cooking, but do make sure you eat! Maybe make some soups or something, as they can be quite comforting and if you make a big batch, it will last for a few days. I have made a new discovery! Cadbury chocolate mousse light is only 3 syns i believe, so i shall be buying some next week! Not sure whats for tea tonight, thinking of doing turkey breasts stuffed with sage and onion stuffing and some roasties and veggies.

I am already getting nervous for weigh in saturday, i really hope i have lost something. :p Have a fab day ladies, and il check in later.

XXX

Ps. Slimline tonic, do you want to participate in our two week mini challenge? if so, just let us know what your aiming for and welcome!

would love to, i want to get half a stone off in two weeks. get my 5 and half stone award.

Hi everyone, welcome christiana, i am so pleased with our little team and i really do find it a great source of motivation. Everyone is so positive, but equally, i feel i can come on here and have a good old moan if i ever need to. Hope you enjoy it, and hope we can motivate and support you too.

Corsacar, i am like chelleb, its whatever i can fit it, somedays 15 mins, some days an hour! it all helps doesnt it! will let you know what the biggest loser game is like. Yay!

Ok, so il repost the names for two week challenge and update, christiana, if you fancy the challenge, were just aiming for a realistic weight loss over two weigh ins! let me know and il add your name! xx

Two week Challenge

Louise - 5lbs
Capricorn - 4lbs
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana -

Dudette, well done, that is an amazing loss! You must be so pleased. Really chuffed for you, fab losses all around, well done everyone! xx

If i have missed anyone off the list, please just let me know! xx

Missed me off :(
Can you put me down for 5lb please :)
Thank you xx

Back