QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Ha ha dudette,its not bad at all hun. I have only just started, even though i have had my wii since christmas!

Do you have stairs in your house? what about stepping on bottom few steps for few minutes, or using a few tins of beans as weights and doing some arm exercises or something. Sit ups, blast the music and do some jogging on spot/ab crunches? Or actually, hoovering! gardening, housework, sex tee hee (sorry for lowering the tone!) etc?! Or get off bus/ park car bit further away than normal. Jeez, i really should be thin if i know all these exercises, i just dont do them!

i refuse to exercise where people see me too! I used to pretend i was posting letters just to get myself walking to the post box! But for now am locked away in my lounge on the wii for me! xx

Thanks for those ideas hun!! Glad to see I'm not the only one who has issues with people seeing me exercise, lol! Once I've lost some of my weight I won't feel so bad about it, but considering I look like a beached whale, and go beetroot red when I exercise, it's not something I really want to inflict on the nation, lol! :D xxx

I know how you both feel on the exercising in public thing! I am exactly the same. Although when i do my half hour everyday it will be before work at 5.30 in the morning so i dont mind going out on the bike at that time...not too many people to see me looking silly!

What about swimming dudette? Dont go beetroot red when swimming and it great exercise! Me and my mum are starting to go to aquafit as well once a week, working out in the water is a fab workout!

losc - yes having a lovely day in the sun! havent done too much exciting! ooooh is the new mag out?! hope i can get that at group on monday! are there good ideas in it?

whats everyone having/had for dinner? i've got bbq chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese as my He(A) :D yumyum! probably with chips and salad or something similar and for dessert i think ill have my ice cream i made today, so i can give you all a verdict on it!

xxxx

Evening all

I've had a lovely afternoon lounging in a beer garden in the sun. Stuck to my diet coke and had my dinner of Jacket potato as planned. Decided to eat the cheese as there wasn't that much, so counting it as my HEXA and if there was more than the allowed amount then I've got all my syns still in tact so I should be covered.

Think the mini challenge ideas are great. I've been keeping a record of the minutes I've been doing everyday, whether on Wii, walking etc and then my challenge was going to be to beat the previous weeks amount every week. The challenge of doing something everyday though would be a good one. As you say, even if it is just 5 mins or a walk around the block in the evening. It would really motivate me knowing I had to clock up some minutes every day.

Sian, I really know how you feel about exercising in public view. I used to be on this run/walk plan and hated it! Everytime I saw someone I felt like they were looking at me and thinking what does that fat person think they are doing. I not only go bright red, but I go patchy bright red....hmmmm attractive.

I've ordered Biggest Loser now so can't wait to get on with that. I do love Just Dance, it is actually better second time you go on. First go at it, you don't know what you're doing and you're just doing the best you can to copy the moves, but second time round you have more of an idea about whats happening so you get more into it and its so addictive. When you finish one song it shows you the next song and then you remember how funny the dance was for the song so you have to do one more song and it just carries on!! It's brilliant.

Corsacar - your dinner sounds yummy. That really sounds like something both me and the OH would eat. Do you have it on a red day or do you syn the extra meat on a green? Looking forward to hearing how the ice cream is. I've been thinking of making this myself, so hope its yum.

ps. Good luck Capricorn on your WI tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have done just fine. You've been good so you deserve it x

pps. Well done Freyasmommy on your loss, you're so close now to that stone award and achieving your 2 week challenge! I weigh in on Monday too and I'd love a 2lb loss. How have you been getting on this week?

Hey chelleb! An afternoon in the beer garden sounds like a perfect way to spend it!
I do extra easy all the time but you could do either, yes my OH thoroughly enjoys it! Although I have been very unimaginatibr this week with food so I'm hoping a new book from class on Monday will solve that problem?

I keep meaning to ask everyone, which plan do you all follow? I do EE all the time but it feels so wrong...should I be doing red and green days or not?

Just had the ice cream and it was lovely! You really do have to whisk it well every half an hour to keep it creamy and smooth bit my whole house ate it and they all enjoyed it! Or said they did at least! :)
xxx

hi all
it is great reading all your threads.
this week i have decided to do some EE days as i have never done EE, and my god i love it, today i had for breakfast my normal weetabix and milk but then for lunch i had tuna bake and for tea cottage pie phew and i am fit to burst now lol.
i have not exercised since thursday as i have a infected hip as my gp tells me, since last saturday i have been going out running and doing the gym even though i was in loads of pain but on thursday i did a 6 mile run and could hardly walk after so took myself off to gp, to find i have this infected hip so no exercise for a week and i am so scared this will make my weight loss crap on tuesday night, i feel sick thinking about it.
anyway thats my update for now lol.

Hey chelleb! An afternoon in the beer garden sounds like a perfect way to spend it!
I do extra easy all the time but you could do either, yes my OH thoroughly enjoys it! Although I have been very unimaginatibr this week with food so I'm hoping a new book from class on Monday will solve that problem?

I keep meaning to ask everyone, which plan do you all follow? I do EE all the time but it feels so wrong...should I be doing red and green days or not?

Just had the ice cream and it was lovely! You really do have to whisk it well every half an hour to keep it creamy and smooth bit my whole house ate it and they all enjoyed it! Or said they did at least! :)
xxx

i have always done red and green but this week i have done two EE days, but i do know that lots of people in class just do EE as they say more choice for food. and after my two EE days i would agree with them.

Have any of them had big losses? I'm worried because I cam eat so much on EE that at some point it'll stop working. As I type that I know how ridiculous it sounds but paychologically...it doesn't feel like a 'diet' I know that is the point of slimming world but does anyone else ever feel like how the hell is this working?! Haha I know it is and that is great but it puzzles me! Xxx

P.s. Sorry about the negativity :/ just having one of those days I guess! Sometimes losing the weight feels like an impossible mission! Xxx

Have any of them had big losses? I'm worried because I cam eat so much on EE that at some point it'll stop working. As I type that I know how ridiculous it sounds but paychologically...it doesn't feel like a 'diet' I know that is the point of slimming world but does anyone else ever feel like how the hell is this working?! Haha I know it is and that is great but it puzzles me! Xxx

one of the girls in my group up to now has lost 6 stone doing EE and she is now at target.
yes i agree the two EE days i have done i have eaten so much and in my head i am thinking how the hell is this gonna work this week lol.

Evening everyone.

I have done EE since i started, so ten weeks ago or so, i have steady losses really, it is just so much easier than red/green i find, moreso for the evening meal.

Slimline tonic, i really hope that your hip gets well soon, im a student nurse and i have seen just how painful that can be, cant beleive you ran 6 miles with it! Get well soon. I am sure that you will still have a good loss.

I had a lovely tea, chicken with lime, corriander, chilli and ginger baked in the oven, with potato salad and a lovely fresh salad with it. It was lush. And have just finished a mini twister lolly, gosh they are good!

Glad the ice cream went down well, hope mine is just as nice tom! chelleb, you have such willpower, i dont know how good i would have been if id have made it to the beer garden! Go girl!

We will have to compare notes on biggest loser for the wii!

xx

Ooops, think we were all posting at the same time. Corsacar, your doing so well hun, but i know how you feel. I sometimes have moments where i feel like im climbing everest trying to lose weight, but you guys have been fab. I was really sceptical at first about EE and we gave it 4 weeks in our heads before we thought it would stop working, well ten weeks later it still is and it will for you hun.

You are allowed to be negative (not that i think you are) thats what were all here for, i have no doubt that we will all feel ups and downs on this journey, but we will get there. xx

Evening all!! Wow, our little team is a hive of activity tonight! Go us! :D I also follow EE all the time as I like the variety of foods I can have together. At times it doesn't even feel like a diet! :) I've been having steady weight losses over the 4 weeks I've been doing it, considering I've had two birthday celebrations since starting and * week last week. I think I'd rather stick to this plan and have steady weight losses whilst being able to eat virtually whatever I like, rather than change to green/red days and have to do more weighing etc.

Sian xxx

Hi can I join?

I am 24 with a 2 year old son, I have a partner but he has severe depression and doesn't live with us any more, we miss him but we see him twice week.
I have been doing SW for 20 months and weigh the same now as I did 17months ago.
It's not SW it's me.
I need to lose a total of 6 stone, and struggle to get past my 2 stone 7lbs.
My current lose stands at 2stone.

I really feel like I'm missing out now! I've never done an EE day. I normally do Green days with the odd Red day.
When I first did the SW plan they didn't do EE so when I went back to it, I've just kind of ignored it. In fact, I don't think I even know what it is haha. To me, it is mixing a red and green day but then I think how does that work? surely the whole point is that you are either eating lots of carbs or eating lots of protein, but never together. I just don't get it. Perhaps I need to read up on it because obviously it does work!

Welcome onboard Miss Williams, I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, it really must be hard on you all. I hope you find this group as much help and support as I do. Everyone is so lovely and helpful :D

Miss Williams, just noticed you're from Kent too, whereabouts?

Ooh ladies, our baby is growing! Welcome misswilliams, im sorry too that youve had such a hard time of it, well done on your loss and most of all for maintaing it! thats fab.

Chelleb i love EE days. I cant explain how it works, but it does. And its soooo much easier. I think knowing that you can have protein and carbs makes meal planning a lot easier. Plus only 1 HEXA & HEXB, so less dairy and bread/cereals etc. I find it fits in with my lifestyle too and it really doesnt feel like your dieting meal wise. Never say never, but i dont plan on going back to red/green. xx

Back