QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Ooops, sorry hun! its the sun making me stupid! Your on now!

StIves, can u let me know what you want me to put you down for and il update the list hun. welcome to the team! xx

Two week Challenge

Louise - 5lbs
Capricorn - 4lbs
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5
Dudette - 7.5lbs - 5.5 lbs off!
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana -
Chelleb79 - 5lbs
StIvesLiz -

Dudette that is great, i lost weight a few years back and it made me so happy to go down a bracket! Keep your fingers crossed i lose something tomorrow girlies, im so nervous, and i feel so bloated! xx

Evening ladies -
:welcome: to christiana .....hope you love it on here -everyone is so nice :p
ooooh we are getting a lovely little group :D
Duedette -well done on the brilliant loss:winner:

Well my meal plan got disrupted today -but luckily there was no damage done....
I had brekkie -2 bacon medallions, 2 eggs scrambled and 1/2 a tin of beans (I do this twice a week -when hubby comes home after PT to get a shower, the only time he has brekkie) -but because it keeps me full for so long I didn't want my lunch so I just had an apple AND THEN hubby finished work early so we nipped to get the water and some bits n bobs (that turned into a lot :p) -So when we got back we should have been having special egg fried rice (which by the way is lovely cold for the next day and you don't need a dressing on it like some rice salads ;)) anyway it ended up being a chicken stir fry with 10 different veggies in it :D -and it was yummy *and breathe*

Corsacar -It has taken a long time (and many failed "diets") to realise that it took me many years to get this weight on so I can't expect to drop it over night ...before I would go at it like a woman possesed and the first weigh in that didn't give me the result I thought I had earnt I would throw a hissy fit and stuff my face :eek: ...
Now I know that as long as Im doing what I should be then it WILL work even if it doesn't always show the losses when I think it should;)..
Losc-would you be better putting the list of mini challengers in the bottom of your signature ? just thinking you won't have to keep typing it out then ;)

On the subject of exercise I only got my wii 8 days ago but have become and addict ..I try and do at least 30 mins a day -but then games on top... today I have done 45 mins. My fave is still the advanced 10 min boxing ..
Im looking at getting "just dance " now ..sounds like a laugh...
Well I will get off...pray for good weather tomorrow as we are leaving for the golf course at 7am :eek: so I can burn some more wobble off....its usually about a 2hr walk...wish me luck...
OK I will leave you in peace now...god I can jabber on :p

Well done Dudette, that's brilliant. It's great when BMI starts coming down.

Good luck tomorrow Losc, I'm sure you'll be fine. Let us know. I agree with Capricorn, as long as we are sticking to it, the results WILL definitely show...even if it's not tomorrow :)

Morning all -hope everyone is well

I have just done a 3hr walk around the golf course:thankyouthankyou::rotflmao:...we started at 7:30 and finished dead on 10:10 and I wasn't as tired as I expected -especially as the course is cut into the woods and is very up n down... so if that hasn't burnt some wobble off then there is something wrong :p
Im about to do omelettes for lunch with lots of veggies n ham in mmmmmm -I only had a banana for brekkie and 1/2 a cereal bar half way round -so Im ready for it:eating:
Its weigh day tomorrow so later on I may convince myself to a bit on the wii ;)
Hope you all have a good weekend

Losc2522, I'm not sure what I weigh right now because I'm over my scale capacity. I suppose I could just say my challenge is to get back to capacity in two weeks! I know I can't be that far off *fingers crossed*

Morning lovely ladies

Well, ive been to weigh in, i lost 1.5lbs! I am not gonna lie, was a bit disapointed as i have worked soooo hard this week, done more exercise than ever! But, my clothes are getting very loose and it is my * week anyday, so also feel very bloated. Hopefully that explains it! But, i started sw, with the sole intention of losing 1lb a week, so i really shouldnt be moaning! and a loss is a loss. I am adopting capricorns attitude! if i know im sticking to it, then it will come off!

Have a fab day. Going to buy biggest loser now, and a pair of jeans, mine are falling off me! Wooooo.

Also, our leader has just told us that they now do ham stock cubes! so am gonna buy some and boil my pasta in that instead of water, and make a carbonara or macaroni cheese one night this week!

Hope your all doing well. And il check in later.

Christiana, your target is fine, keep going and you will be on them scales in no time! xx

Two week Challenge

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs
Freyasmommy - 3.5
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs
StIvesLiz -

Wooooo!! Well done on your loss Losc!! :D Any loss is a good loss as far as I'm concerned, and you should be pleased with yourself considering it's * week! :) You should give yourself a big pat on the back!

The ham stock cubes are very nice - I used them when I made the Ham Minestrone soup from the Extra Easy cookbook. Very nice indeed! I'm sure they'd be lovely with either carbonara or macaroni cheese :)

Sian xxx

Good afternoon girlies!

Just taking a break from the lovely sunshine to come on here and see how you are all doing!

Welcome Christiana! I hope you enjoy this group as much as I do, it's lovely to have support from like minded people!

Losc - Well done! Thats brilliant! It is * week for me too and i have done nada on the exercise front and am hoping for no more than 1/2 pound on Monday so i would be very happy indeed with your one and a half!

I too am inspired by Capricorn's mindset, but it can be disappointing when you don't lose what you hoped you would but I am sure you aren't doing anything wrong and it will all definitely happen eventually. We will all be princesses in the end!

Capricorn - Well done on the walking! Good lucck for weigh in tomorrow, with all your exercise i should imagine the weight is just falling off!

I am going to get off my lazy bum next week as have been inspired by all you active girlies!

Am currently in the process of making syn-free ice cream, well not exactly because it has got lemon cheesecake mullerlight in it but i am pretty sure i'll get at least 4 servings out of what i've made so that'll only be 1/2 per portion. Cant wait until it's done!

How is everyone getting on with the heat? It makes me not really want to eat which of corse defeats the object! So im surviving on frit today and then i'm going to make a dip and have some cucumber sticks before my bbq chicken and sw chips tonight :) yumyum

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend! God i have rambled in this post!
xxx

Well done losc on your loss! I'm always happy to have sts on my star week! So losing 1.5lb I'd be chuffed :D

And well done Capricorn on your 3 hour walk! 3 hours!!!! That is impressive.

I've done my bit, I took my daughter out first thing walking round a farm (and pushing a buggy over farmland is more tiring than it looks!) then I've been on the Wii for past hour and half.

Problem I'm having today is eating. All I've had so far is a muller for breakfast and some melon. I really need to go eat!

Off to the pub when OH gets home from work. A nice diet coke sat in the sunshine sounds good to me. Thinking we might eat out so have checked the menu and they do a jacket potato with cheese and beans. Don't know whether to go for the cheese and just eat a small amount for my HEXA or just ask them to leave it off. Will see how good I feel later on :p

Have a good day and I hope you all have gorgeous weather like down here xx

Ah thank you girlies, you are all making me feel really positive, and i feel really motivated and determined. So thank you all. Your fab!

Capricorn, what can i say, 3 hours, YOU ARE A LEGEND! You must feel great! tired but great! well done you, i really hope you have a fab loss tomoro. We are getting there ladies arent we.

I bought my bigget loser, and a dress for myself too! OMG, the biggest loser is FAB. You have weigh ins like on the tv show, mini challlenges, and you cant reset your goal weight loss until the challenge is over, so you have to do it! Thats a real motivation! and i did a quick try of the workouts to see how it was, and it is hard, was sweating in a couple of mins. You set yourself a challenge on it, so i went for the twelve week challenge and i am really looking forward to getting on with it tom!

I am craving fruit today, melon in particular! and have been and got my yummy sausages and some twister lollies! Have a great afternoon ladies, enjoy the pub chelleb, what fabulous weather for it! and corsacar get some food down you missus! dont blame you though, struggling to eat today myself..can you believe it! xxx

PS. Corsacar, please can i have your ice cream recipe!

Afternoon ladies
:bliss::happy036::winner::woohoo::party0011::wee:on the losses everyone :D

It is sooooo blinkin hot today isn't it ....
I have just had a soak in the bath -I needed it after this morning :p -I registered the walk on the wii fit cash piggy thingy and it reckoned I had burnt over 1100 cals :eek: -I hope its right :p.... it was odd because I was half expecting to get so far round and be a heaving wreck, but I actually finished feeling fine -tired but not kn*ckered :) - we are looking at doing it once or twice a week whilst the weather is decent *I may come to regret that idea* :8855:

Im going to have to get the "just dance" and "Britains biggest loser" -they sound really good ...

I find it difficult to make myself eat meals when its hot -I could just live on fruit...but Im determined to have set meals ...although I do have a water melon and a pineapple in the fridge that are calling to me ... tonight is jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad nomnomnom -that is one of our faves even when its the depth of winter ...
right I will get off and have a look online for those games ;)
Have a great evening everyone...

I'm glad everyone else struggles eating in the heat too. I have had breakfast and lunch i just havent really felt like it!
Losc - the recipe is just the one off the slimming world website...
2 x 200 g pots of yoghurt (mullerlight is probably best)
1 x 500 g pot of fat free fromage frais.
Mix them together, put in the freezer and whisk every half an hour until it's ready. Mines just starting to thicken now! I hope it works!

Even though i am very happy about the lovely weather, i am very very dubious whether i will have lost anything at all on minday :( im so desperate for just one pound, i know it is my own fault with no exercise, but i've decided if from monday i do 30 mins exercise on the wii or the bike every day then i wil treat myself and buy the biggest loser game :)
so then my two week challenge after monday would be to do 30 mins every day...im hoping that is a motivational way to think about it. and the wii fit is so much fun, itshouldnt be a problem anyway!

xxx

Oh thanks for the ice cream recipe corsacar, i am gonna make that tom. I really know what you mean about eating, i have eaten, but really not felt like it! just want loads of cold water.....well magners actually, but have had to make do with water!

I think my dear, you have just come up with our next mini challenge, how about we set targets for how often we want to exercise in the two weeks? or maybe 14 day challenge to do some exercise everyday (even if its 10 mins)? Will be good to really vary our challenges, rather than it just being about weight every time. What does everyone else think? We can start it straight after the last person to be weighed finishes, my last weigh in is next saturday, and i think there is a few on the sunday. Im open though, so if anyone has other ideas, im happy to go with anything!

Dont be worrying about getting weighed, easier said than done i know, but i think you will have lost hun. Bet youll be glad when its over with! xx

Yeah exactly, no matter what happens on Monday, next week is a new week and i have great intentions for next week so regardless of the result...the end goal stays the same and that what i have to keep thinking about.

Thats a good idea, we could do one about exercise and ten maybe one about eating habits or something? like eatingmore superfree or something? only if everyone else likes the idea!

I will let you know how my ice cream turns out. Just sent my mum out to buy some toffee mullerlights so i cna make some with those too.

Just made myself a onion and garlic dip...going to sit down with that and a pile of cucumber sticks! yumyum!

Have you done much in the sun today losc?
xxx

Corsacar, you have such great ideas, i have no imagination! they would be fab challenges, if everyone else agrees (no prob if you dont!) we could do "14 days of exercise" challenge, as i say, even if its only 5 mins a day etc, Starting when this current challenge ends, then "superfree" challenge. I really need to get my superfrees down me, i eat loads some days but i need to be consistent, so both of them challenges would really help me out. Guys, let us know what you think. But please dont worry, we will wait til we have all had our two weigh ins first for this challenge!!!

You are right hun, next week is a brand new week and it has success written all over it! ha ha! Gonna start doing my biggest loser from tom too...

I have so far today, been to WI, been to Asda, got back, looked on Wii at biggest loser, and the only bit of sunshine i seem to be catching is when i go out to hang my washing (on my 3rd load as we speak)! But i am gonna go and sit out in it now and try and get myself a bit of a tan! Bought the sw mag at class, so i am gonna have a mooch through that. How bout you, you having a nice day hun? xx

sorry i havent been on for a while!!
i lost 1.5last week :) which as it was a terrible week i was very pleased with.
WI on monday and i have 2lbs to go for my stone and my 2 week challenge!

Louise - 5lbs - 1.5lbs off!!!
Capricorn - 4lbs
Freyasmommy - 3.5 - 1.5lb off :)
Slimline tonic - 7lbs
Christiana - Personal target to beat the scales!
Chelleb79 - 5lbs
StIvesLiz -

freyasmommy, well done! thats a great loss! Sorry you had a terrible week, hope everything ok for you. Ooh, so hopefully you may get your mini challenge completed, and your stone sticker in the same week! Its all going in the right direction! Hope your having a lovely day in this gorgeous weather! xx

Is it bad to say that I don't actually do any exercise at the moment. I'm sure it is, so maybe that's a rhetorical question :eek: I'd really like a Nintendo Wii but can't afford it at the moment :( Any ideas for exercises I could do daily that don't involve leaving the house? I'd like to do some exercise, even if it's only 5 minutes a day, but I refuse to exercise where other people might see me!!! :eek:

xxx

Back