QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all

Just a quick one while I'm being naughty and posting at work.

Hope everyone has a fab day today. I'm in such a good mood. The sun is shining and set to get even hotter, my hols are getting closer (3 weeks to go) and I just feel brill today. Yesterday and today I really feel like I've lost that 2 stone, don't know what it is but just feel great. Clothes fit better and even had a few comments from people at work. Imagine how I'll feel with another 2 stone off!!!!! High as a kite. Bring it on xx

AAAAAAAAGGGHHH! I hate my team at work. Three of them have brought home made cakes into the office today (including strawberry and buttercream muffins and chocolate cheesecake!). And now they're eating them in front of me! :cry:

Tell me to 'step away from the cake', quick!

You work with helpful people like me then!

I get it all the time,but you can be strong, just don't look, go for a walk, go make a drink, do anything, save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon everyone :D

4.5lb off for me this week :bliss: Got my 2.5 stone sticker and another slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month :eek::eek: I felt quite embarrassed getting all those things because I also won the bloody raffle too! :eek: :8855::8855:

So much to catch up on :eek: Well done everyone - what a team we are! We should organise a team 'slim-off' I reckon we'd win hands down! :D

Oooo all this nip and tuck talk, and talk of excess skin :eek: My skin has stretched and shrunk so many times it may give up the ghost this time and just hang! :8855: I can just hear it my belly whispering to my boobs.........."hey belly, is there really any point in shrinking this time? She'll be wanting us to expand again soon!" "aye you're quite right Boobs, we may as well just hang about eh?" :8855::8855:

Patsy, I'm working on getting to town - I've got so much to do while I'm off (and little men coming round with tools :eek:) that I'm finding it a bit hard to just take off! I am currently left with Thursday or Friday now :( So pick a day and I shall be there with bells on to scrutinize your scars :8855: There will be NO COCONUT MUFFINS though........Not on my shift girlie :nono:

I need some new clothes :( My skirts are falling down and my tops are looking rather baggy. I didn't want to buy owt just yet, but I'm looking like a bag lady.........feeling great though :D:8855:

Woohoo Bev -thats briliant :woohoo:well done!!!
-but fancy taking all the prizes ..they will make you sit in a corner on your own at this rate you know :p

Spanx -just think about all those dirty grubby fingers that made those cakies.. and NO the strawberry won't cover the flavour ;)...

Well I could do with a canister of Oxygen if anyone has one going spare :eek: I have just done a solid 1hr of "just dance" without stopping (well apart from swagging water whilst waiting for the next song to load) -Im a sweat betty so off for a cold shower -but I feel bloody brilliant ...
hope you are all having a good one:D

afternoon all...:)

A big congrats to all the losers in the last couple of days :happy096:.

will pop back on later.doing a shopping list and checking out some recipes.:D

have a good day all.
xx

hello ladies, me again!
I'm really struggling today, just have no motivation to eat any 'good stuff'. I managed to keep it at ay with a cooked breakfast with a mountain of mushrooms in it.
Then i went out for lunch with a friend and had a tuna jacket potato but i just...ohhh, feel like a big pig out. I know i wont let myself do it, i'm just feeling VERY weak, anyone have any tips to keep it at bay?!

Sorry for having a moan!

xxxx

Corsacar - I know how you feel hun. I don't seem to have a lot of motivation this week. My scales are showing a gain from last Friday (prob due to * week) and I can't seem to shift any of it no matter what I eat. So I'm not feeling at all motivated :( I just want to stuff my face with cr*p!

Why don't you try getting out of the house for a bit? Toddle off to the cinema, or get yourself a dvd and have a duvet night? Something to keep your mind off food :) xxx

Afternoon all

Corsacar -good on you for fighting it... the "munchie monster" is a terrible beast (I believe he comes from the same place a "starvin marvin" :mad:)
do you have any lovely fruits in? if not -how many of todays sins do you have left? could you spend them on some treats?...
what about a nice bowl of fruit, topped with muller light first (to fill you up) and then if you have any choccy treats in (if thats what you are after) then wang them in the freezer to firm up a bit -then sit down and eat them -savouring every last crumb -whatever you do -don't eat them whilst doing anything else -you won't enjoy them properly and might eat more .... plan to eat them later at your liesure -then enjoy them -or you may find that the urge has passed (well we can hope can't we ;))

Evening lovelies

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Ooh, sian that top is lovely, did you woo him then?

Its great to hear how motivated you are chelle, its lovely when you really start to feel the benefit of losing the extra weight!

Corsacar, i completely understand how you feel hun. Like capricorn and sian say, spend your syns if you fancy a treat, thats what they are for. But good idea to have some fruit and yogurt before, it will take the edge off it hopefully. I have just made syn free pancakes, topped with strawbs and bananna, yogurt and drizzle of syrup, it was lush! i recommend peeps to try it!

I am off tom, woooo, so i can have a nice cosy day! well, im up and out for 8 shopping, so not that cosy!

xx

Evening ladies!

Louise - Lol!! I tried my best to woo him, but can't do too much wooing with 90 kids milling around, lol! He was lovely looking though, swoon! ;)

Patsy and Bev - well done on your losses ladies! :D :happy096:

Capricorn - glad to hear you had your pampering session last night. I guess that's the only positive about your hubby being away ;)

Spanx - sorry to hear about your workmates! It's so hard when everyone's stuffing their faces with cakes etc :( We always seem tohave cakes in work - people bring them in for birthdays etc. It's very hard to resist sometimes :)

Surreygal - hope you managed to find some lovely new recipes to try hun. Remember - sharing is caring! :)

Well, I think I'm going to be letting the team down bigtime this week in terms of WI. I don't WI until Friday, but I seem to be putting on about 1/2 a pound a day at the moment. So depressing :( :( I'm eating loads of superfree and drinking lots of NAS squash (loads more than usual) but I can't shift it whatever I do. Grrrrrrr!! :mad:

Sian xxx

Evening team mojo,

Well Beverley, you have surpassed yourself, I wish I could have that kind of a loss! Well done hun, you is a star!:0clapper:Thursday would be good, :)can I pick your brains :eek:so I too can have a big loss?

Please,:sign0009: please don't pig out, remember how I felt the other day. Really wouldn't want one of you lovelies to feel like that, it was crap!!! and the bliss of the naughty stuff going down lasts about as long as a retired priest. :8855:

Hope your all having a chilling evening, I have had 18yr old daughter in my ear all day. Boyfriend had finished with her, so been handing the kleenex out all day. Now they have had a talk and they are back together, so all that bloody upset for nothing!!!! Bloody kids!

Patsy - do you know many retired priests??? :p

lol... Nope, but I know a lot of nuns:rotflmao:

lol... Nope, but I know a lot of nuns:rotflmao:
oohhh you have a quit wit -I love it :giggle:Im sat here chuckling like muttly the dog :D

Evening all :D

Been so flipping busy again :( I've had a very tasty plumber up my stairs today girlies :D He's sorted my pipework out a treat :eek::8855:

Sian I love that top! Why can't I get into a 20? :( I'm taller than you and I weigh the same - it's just not bloody fair! :8855::8855: Why oh why was I cursed with thin legs and a fat, round body? :cry::8855:

Patsy, you'll need a bloody big shovel if you want to pick my brains, but my first tip would have to involve pizza and coconut muffins my girl :p lol

I daren't tell you all how much vodka I got through over the weekend :eek: If it doesn't sneak up and bite me on the bum at next weeks WI I'll be gobsmacked! I'll also think I can drink like a fish and still lose weight :eek::8855:

I've just used a whacking 10.5 syns on a stir fry sauce :eek: It was nice, but not worth 10.5 syns!

I feel as full as a butchers dogs now :D

I'm fancying taking up running ya know :eek: I really fancy doing that race for life thing next year :eek:

Bev - I'm waiting in anticipation of Patsy's comment on your pipework story ;) No doubt it'll be as funny as ever :D

You might be surprised hun...it's quite a big 20 as it's designed to be pulled in around the back and tied. I also have a fat, round body...classic apple shape me. I look like Violet Beauregarde during her blueberry phase ;)

Sian xxx

Evening all,
Just a quickie post to report a 5lb loss on my first weigh in. Was a little disappointed because i've had 12lb losses before in my first week, but i'm over it now and i am aiming for at least 2lb next week to get my first shiney.

Back