QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Im going to have a splodge of vanilla quark on top (I tasted it for the 1st time earlier and it tastes like cold custard :D)

Vanilla quark?!?! :eek: Tastes like cold custard?!?! :eek::eek:

OMG I hope I can get some of that over here! I didn't even know it existed!

Off for a google :D lol

Bev+Patsy -glad you had a good time..hope you didn't behave yourselves :p
Bev-I was gob smacked by the vanilla quark -I have had it in the fridge quite a while, I was expecting a bit like a plain yogurt...NOPE tis cold blinkin custard :D
here is a bowl of my pud-

only 2syns for it and I have 5 portions left :sign0151:

Don't know if anyone is interested but "big meets bigger" is on later on BBC3 -they are in Greece this time. In case anyone missed yesterdays they basically take 2 overweight people and send them to live with a family who have bigger weight issues to see if they can change their ways,,,
Right off to settle down..have a good night all

I can't find any vanilla quark :( I've scoured Asda and Tesco............booking a flight to Germany now! :8855:

I'd love to see 'big meets bigger' but it clashes with my daily fix of 'Biggest Loser Australia' :D I shall catch it on the IPlayer though. Progs like that are right up my street :D

Oy Beverlyyyyyy

Anyway girls, I'm happy to report that not only has Patsy only got the one head, (phew!) she is a likkle cracker! One lovely and attractive Lady (see I've promoted her! lol)

The above in red! Do i need to be concerned? Are you telling me you bat for the other side? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

It was a lovely day and sure u can have the trousers, but they WILL look like 3 1/4 's on you! I'm a short ar*e!

Just had my tea, jees I'm stuffed! Spag bol! its my fav. Did take a muller out for afters but its going back in the fridge!

Ooh capricorn, i watched big meets bigger last week. it was really good wasnt it hun. very thought provoking. Really made me wonder if i hadnt of taken control would i ever have got to that point. That prob sounds silly, but it really did make me think, frightened me a bit xx

Oooops, meant to add, hope patsy and Bev had a fab afternoon. Not fair, i wanna go! off to google vanilla quark on tinterweb!!! that sounds lush xx

The above in red! Do i need to be concerned? Are you telling me you bat for the other side? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

It was a lovely day and sure u can have the trousers, but they WILL look like 3 1/4 's on you! I'm a short ar*e!

I don't bat at all these days chuck :( I is a nun :p But if I ever switch sides, I'll let you know :cool::8855:

I was just giving your street cred a boost, by saying (in a complimentary manner) that I wasn't ashamed to be seen with you :eek: ROFL Only joking :D

Mmmmmm I'd neglected to consider your short ar*edness in the trouser length department. I suppose I could pretend they were cropped trousers :D I'd just have to shave mi legs! lol

Evening ladies!

Patsy m'lovely - I'm not hanging my head in shame! :p I'm crude and proud of it! :8855: Pssst - Spanx is the one to watch out for! ;) With a username like that methinks it says it all! :D It's a shame you only have one head hun - just think of the weight we could all lose if we cut off a second head! :eek:

I personally think Bev is the naughty minx! She kept her date quiet - naughty naughty! These matters should not be brushed under the carpet, but should be covered in graphic detail! :p

Capricorn - vanilla quark?!?!!? :eek: Anything that tastes like cold custard sounds lush by me! Does it taste like quark though? As I personally think that quark tastes rancid, barf! Unless it's got plenty of sweetener mixed in :D

Louise - wooooooooooo, a month off! I bet you're looking forward to it :) Only 1.5 more weeks and I'm off for the summer holidays. Woo! :D

Corsacar - hope you had a lovely lunch hun! :)

Karen - hope that you're not trying to suggest that we're pervs :8855:

Hope everyone's had a fabulous day!! :D

Sian xxx

Sian... you have a point there hun, Spanx is rather a... shall we say different user name.:rolleyes: And yes Bev is hot to trot... she better be here Sat morning with full report!:eek: As Faithy says... sharing is caring!:rolleyes:

Cold custard sounds disgusting anyway and to have it disguised by quark sounds even worse. Custard should be at boiling point over treacle sponge... :eek:but we wont be going there girls! Especially not after watching big meets bigger!:mad:

Do they not have social services in Greece then? Because that was a clean cut case for child health and wellbeing neglect! Maybe if the authorities had stepped in it may have frightened the mother into facing up to the reality of the situation. Its one thing for adults to loose control and jeopardies their health, but to allow it to happen to one of their children to such a dangerous degree is inexcusable. If we had a child that was that overweight in school we would be on to the school nurse and parent support worker quick smart! It was really disturbing watching it and the old red mist was rising!:mad:

Bev... Thank you darling for the compliments, I will send you my address just in case you need to send red roses lol lol lol:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oooops, meant to add, hope patsy and Bev had a fab afternoon. Not fair, i wanna go! off to google vanilla quark on tinterweb!!! that sounds lush xx

Come anytime you want hunnie, it was lovely and as you can imagine a right old larff. :rotflmao:
We even did a spot of shopping! I just bought the one thing but Bev had an arm full! Think she wanted a few choices for her hot date! ;)

Morning all

A fairly early one from me -I have been up a while, so have vaccuumed, dusted and had brekkie :D..
Hubby is home today -not until late probably, but at least it will be some time today. Going to get off and make a remoska full of bolognaise in a moment... syn free and easy to re-heat for hubby no matter what time he gets back ;)
Hope everyone is having a good week -I can't believe the weekend is here again already :eek:where does the time go? -at this rate christmas will be upon us before we know it :26::sign0151: -just think how much slimmer we will all be then :bunnydance:....
Right I will get off for now-hope everyone is well
Pinkies crossed for those weighing in today :D

oh capricorn... that is a lovely thought. if i can get my 4 stones off for chrimbo i will be as light as when hubby met me (which is still ruddy huge for my height but so much better than now lol).

my oldest son (he is 12) is off school today as they are moving buildings and so i am taking him clothes shopping and for a spot of lunch at Nandos. Im sure he'll say its all crap and ask to go to KFC though! Its just as well I am boss in this house :D

Morning ladies,

Woke up still thinking about that program and still don't get...:mad:

1. Why the TV producers didn't feel any responsibility for the child they left behind.
2. How the UK girl could just come home and think making one phone call was enough!
3. Why the Mum & Dad could not relate to the stress of their daughter.
4. Why the authorities were not involved.

Am I being over sensitive here?

Capricorn...
Glad your hubby is home for you today hun, all that cuddling up and kissy wissing. Have a lovely weekend hun:)

Well it looks like the sun is coming out to play! so you know what... I'm going to have another day ppl watching in town. And a nice big salad for lunch from subway!;)

oh capricorn... that is a lovely thought. if i can get my 4 stones off for chrimbo i will be as light as when hubby met me (which is still ruddy huge for my height but so much better than now lol).

my oldest son (he is 12) is off school today as they are moving buildings and so i am taking him clothes shopping and for a spot of lunch at Nandos. Im sure he'll say its all crap and ask to go to KFC though! Its just as well I am boss in this house :D

Karen...
Enjoy being boss now love, they dont put up much of a fight at 12! You wait till he is 24 :8855:
It is a lovely thought to think this xmas we will all be shopping for something nice to wear and actually enjoying it ;)

Karen -
excuse me being a nosey-bonk , but I had to go on your details to see how old you are :p-I would never have thought you looked old enough to have a son of 12 :eek:-
Don't you look young!!!!
I have set myself a target of losing 34lb for xmas on the countdown challenge (8lb down 26lb to go) -I would like more BUT I have learnt not to set to big a goal as if I don't get them I will get pee'd off (at long last folks I have figured out how my mind works and all my pitfalls :giggle:). If I get that 26lb off I will be down to 14st 13.5lb ...I think I might have been slightly lighter at some point whilst I have been with hubby -but not sure :eek:.... either way I will be under 15st :bliss:
Patsy -I have to agree with you I wanted to scream at the screen... that poor girl doesn't stand a chance, there should be some intervention.
Its odd as about 3yrs ago we went to kefalonia -a gorgeous place... but we were all taken with the lack of fruit/veg at meals and even on menues -and if you could get salad it was drowned in dressing and veg seemed overcooked and in sauces :cry:! I would have had a breakdown if it weren't for a litle shop near us where you could get carriers of peaches, etc -we were self catering so we had brekkie/lunch at the apartment -the only way to get lots of fruit n veg. Everything seemed to be plates of meat :mad:.

i bloody love you capricorn! :D Im 33 xxx

Morning girlies

I AM STRESSED! NEED ADVICE!!! Am friends with a lovely bunch of girlies at uni, but one of them owes all of us money. Over 300.00 between three of us. She is the oldest out of all of us and also earns more than any of us. But alas, we have lent money in the past, months ago, on the promise we would have it back within two weeks. Three months later, a load of fibs about paying, ie. ill pay you friday! and were all still waiting. Were all still friends but this has caused a bit of friction. One of our girls is only a baby really, lost her mum and dad, and is trying to bring up her younger sisters, and she even asked her for money too. We all feel this was way out of order.

Anyhoo, im going of the point, yesterday i had three missed calls late at night, asking could i lend £30.00. Now i know that this sounds like a tiny amount, but i basically know that anything i lend out to her, i am writing off, i will not get it back. She gave me a lift to uni, so i gave her 15.00 petrol money, but have said that i cant lend her the £30. now im being told that its for nappies etc, and i feel like crap, i feel guilty. But she has lied to us all so many times. Do you think im mean? I would lend any of my friends anything, but every other word out of this womans mouth is lies and she has been a bit sly. xx

Hi Losc-
Im affraid as tough as it sounds -you need to say NO... she is never going to learn if everyone keeps bailing her out. Its fine to help out friends -but if she thought as much of your groups friendship-she would be paying you back..even if only £5 a week,
As for the "nappies" -how about saying "sorry no I can't lend you £30 -but I can pick you up a pack of nappies" ;)
The response you get will let you know if she really wants it for the littly, and if you have given her £15 for taking you to Uni -then why hasn't she got nappies....

Good morning ladies.

I had a small gain of half a pound this week which I'm fine about, probably deserved it to be more than that but I've been feeling pretty crappy and down all week but I've woken up this morning feeling so much better.

On a mission to have a change in diet this week, much more fresh vegetables etc - watch this space, lets see what happens on the scales this week.

Back