QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I've just had a brain wave on how I can limit the dreaded vodka tonight :party0036:

If I 'play' barmaid, then I can sneak a few tonic waters in between the voddies. Nobody, and I mean nobody, will ever think there's no vodka in it! They 'think' they know me too well! :8855:

Morning ladies! :D

Well you are a rude bunch aren't you! :angel09: :giggle:

Firstly, before I descend into more smut, well done Helen on your fabulous loss!! Wooo! :D

Bev - all day and night hey! ;) Bet you're aching today! ;) :giggle: Sounds like you had a fabulous time though, nothing like a swim in a vodka bath to make your eyes lose all focus :)

Bev - I'm a paragon of virtue dontcha know :innocent0002: Was most shocked by your post about back seat action - I'm a laydeeeeeeee! :8855: Oh, and delicate lady?? Delicate my arse! :p

Spanx and Patsy - you two are sooo funny! :D I love reading your posts. Oh and Spanx - no multiplication for me! :eek: Besides the fact that I would undoubtedly crush him (he's a wee little thing) I don't think the world is ready for our genes to do the multiplication tango! :D

Corsacar - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a loss for you hun :) Well done on drawing a line under this week and getting back on track from next week :)

Capricorn - 40 minutes hey?! ;) That's not bad! I'd be happy with 4 minutes at the moment!! :eek:

Anyways, now that I've corrupted you ladies with my filth, I'm off! :8855:

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Sian xxx

Afternoon all,

Well done to all for dropping the pounds:talk017: (or should that read pm's):8855:

Its not looking as good team wise this week,:eek: your all off the boat! Get ur ar*es back on this ship and start towing the line.:whip: Talk about mutiny... swigging drink,:party0016: eating what you like,:party0051: talking durty!:p whats next?:eek:

Made a lovely lunch... smash, fish in parsley sauce, beetroot salad and a nice glass of lemonade topped up with ice and sliced lemons. :)

Going to a hog roast later, taking my brown roll with me to slap some pork on and a muller to lather my strawberries in. If they don't like it they can lump it, I'm not coming off plan this week!:cross:

Planned my menus for next week and done the asda on line at the same time.;)

Two weeks to go b4 my next holiday. Were going to Marbella to visit family. Been to the Dr's this morning to talk drugs!:eek: Over the last 6 months my fear of flying:airplane: has well and truly got out of hand.:cry: So, I thought a knock out pill would be a good idea, he gave me Propranolol.
Its prescribed to patients with high blood pressure, what bloody good is that to me?:mad: I needed a horse tranquilizer not some mamby pamby pil to take the edge off my blood pressure!:badmood:
Going on e-bay to look for a real drug!:eek:

Good Morning Lovelies

Well done Helen on a fab loss! Good luck to any saturday weighers.

:D:D:DI am reporting in with a 2lb loss!!! Wooo! I cant bloody wait to get into the 16 stones though, 4lb to go and 5lb for my 2.5 stone! So i am setting myself a target of 5lbs over 3 weeks! Cant wait for that!:p

So I have set myself3 mini targets to keep me on track:
1. 2lb loss will leave me with less than 100lbs to lose
2. 4lb loss will take me into the 16's
3. 5lb loss will get me my 2.5 stone

Thanks everyone for the advice, your all stars!!!

Corsacar & Bev, good luck weighing in, pinkies crossed you can pull it back in time, well done both of you for getting straight back on wagon.

Bev, a lady at my group this morning was saying that booze is her problem (not saying you have a drink problem hun!!!) she loves wine, and can easily sink a bottle. So when she is having friends over, she has been pouring her own bottle of wine into big jug with loads of ice and the same amount of diet soda. That way, she is still drinking at the same pace as everyone else, its just not as potent. I thought that was a really simple, but great idea!!!

Patsy & Spanx, you are wude, and your posts always leave me giggling! its great to have such camraderie in our team!

Capricorn, Well done on your exercise today, i am tired just thinking about all you do. Keep it up hun, and pinkies crossed you get your 3 stone tomorrow!

I have today bought some Joes Pork and Apple burgers, and also some sausage meat, hope it tastes nicer than it looks, it looks like a willy!!! Being Wude, sorry!!! So i am making scotch eggs or gala pie tonight for a treat to pick on while watching big bro :)
xx

Last edited:
I have today bought some Joes Pork and Apple burgers, and also some sausage meat, hope it tastes nicer than it looks, it looks like a willy!!! Being Wude, sorry!!! So i am making scotch eggs or gala pie tonight for a treat to pick on while watching big bro :)
xx

That would be quite a willy, the sausage meat is enormous.:eek: You're right it doesn't look nice but fingers crossed it'll taste good. I had a big delivery of Joes stuff yesterday for our group so it's all in the freezer looking yummy. Must..not..eat...it...all!

Well done losc,:talk017: you are still on the ship!:)

Joe's sausages were lovely, just because they are freeeeeeeee! lol Oh and they looked like sausages!:8855:

That would be quite a willy, the sausage meat is enormous.:eek: You're right it doesn't look nice but fingers crossed it'll taste good. I had a big delivery of Joes stuff yesterday for our group so it's all in the freezer looking yummy. Must..not..eat...it...all!

Laura... well I never! ;)

If in doubt... say nawt!:8855:

I must have scared you all off! Sniff sniff! :cry: xxx

I thought you'd gone, so I finished my ironing :innocent0002: :giggle:

Its not looking as good team wise this week,:eek: your all off the boat! Get ur ar*es back on this ship and start towing the line.:whip: Talk about mutiny... swigging drink,:party0016: eating what you like,:party0051: talking durty!:p whats next?:eek:

Talking durty is syn free :p What's next? Spanx might have a few ideas :D Mind Sian doesn't do too badly! :8855:

My ass will be back aboard and rowing like a good un tomorrow :innocent0002:

Going on e-bay to look for a real drug!:eek:

I would highly recommend *cough* vodka :D :giggle:

:D:D:DI am reporting in with a 2lb loss!!! Wooo! I cant bloody wait to get into the 16 stones though, 4lb to go and 5lb for my 2.5 stone! So i am setting myself a target of 5lbs over 3 weeks! Cant wait for that!:p

Bev, a lady at my group this morning was saying that booze is her problem (not saying you have a drink problem hun!!!) she loves wine, and can easily sink a bottle. So when she is having friends over, she has been pouring her own bottle of wine into big jug with loads of ice and the same amount of diet soda. That way, she is still drinking at the same pace as everyone else, its just not as potent. I thought that was a really simple, but great idea!!!

xx

Well done Louise :clap::clap: Way to go girle!

I do have a drink problem Lou.........problem is it's too high in syns :( :8855:

Seriously, I can sink a bottle while I'm cooking dinner :O Well, I could, but I dont :innocent0002:

I will try less vodka and more tonic. See how long that lasts! :8855:

Laura - step away from the freezer - they are NOT all yours! :8855:

I really must put a Joe order in :D I do love a bit of sausage :eek: lol

Awww but they're in MY house and MY freezer, doesn't that make them mine??:( I don't understand how I can still smell them even when they're frozen, it's such a lovely smell! Good old Joe and his meat.

Sorry Sian hunny, our posts crossed, dont cry, were all back to play with you now!!!

Wooo, so you got Mr. sexy maths teachers nombre, hmm, now that could be dangerous with a few dwinky poos! its all progress though isnt it! You would not squash him at all you wally! just think how nice it will be tho when were slim and dont compare ourselves to our men!!! xx

Awww but they're in MY house and MY freezer, doesn't that make them mine??:( I don't understand how I can still smell them even when they're frozen, it's such a lovely smell! Good old Joe and his meat.

I'm just figuring out how long it will take me to drive over to your house Laura. I'm sure I can smell those bloody sausages too! :D

Oh hang on a min..............it's the BBQ next door :eek: :8855:

Afternoon you lovely lot! And what a fab afternoon it is - 2lbs off for me this week, which puts me over 1st lost and down into the 15s!!! WOOHOO!

Well done Pink! - fabulous loss!

I notice Bev didn't actually tell us how the date went....perhaps she can't remember after all that voddy!!! Hope you had a lovely time! As for 'what's next' in our decline into debauchery - I can vouch for anything that needs batteries!!!!!! :eek::8855::censored:

Capricorn - your peri peri chicken sounds lush as usual! Did you manage to post the recipe for the buffalo chicken anywhere? Thought I remembered you saying you were going to post it somewhere and I am dying to try it!

Well done Corsacar for writing off a bad week and planning for a good one! I need to get much better at planning - never been one of my strong points - I'm much more of a 'flying by the seat of my pants' type of gal!

Sian - Isn't maths teaching all about practice makes perfect? I'm thinking that you should do lots of multiplication practice...and if you keep getting the 'wrong' answer, you will have to try again...!

Glad to see you're attempting to keep us all in line Patsy - however, think you might be doomed to failure - we're proving to be an unruly bunch!!! I hate flying too - there are some courses you can go on (I know virgin do them) - they're not cheap, about £200, but a friend of mine who wouldn't fly did one and said it was brill - so much so that she flew to Australia last year!!! I have a book called 'Flying without fear' by Captain Keith Godfrey, which I bought off amazon for a few pounds - it's really helped me and I re-read it every time I fly somewhere - maybe worth a try?

Well done Louise - great loss! Perhaps it was helped by the raised heartbeat and heavy breathing induced by watching prison break!!!

Laura - all that willy talk - I'd never have expected it from you - we're obviously corrupting you! :eek: Have you had Joe's sausage before and if so, was it good?!!! :eek:

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the lovely BBQ weather!

Well done on your loss Spanx, fantastic.:D

Losc brought up the willy thing I only replied.;) I nibble Joes sausage quite regularly and he always satisfies.:giggle:

Hahaha!!! You're all so naughty! Poor Alan's ears are probably burning like mad, lol! :8855: He'd probably die of embarrassment if he knew what I was thinking half the time! ;)

On a more practical note...I agree with Spanx - batteries are the way forward! ;)

Bev - I loved your reply to the drink problem insinuation ;) In that respect, I also have a drink problem, lol! Although mine is usually 2 hands but only one mouth ;)

Laura - you're so naughty! I feel we've corrupted innocent minds here. All this talk of willy shaped sausagemeat, and Joe's sausage, has got me all of a flutter! :D

Louise and Spanx - fabulous losses ladies! :bliss: Well done to both of you!

Sian xxx

Back