QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Sorry, can't help it - at least it's after the watershed!!! :eek:

OMG! Pmsl!!! Spanx that went right off my 'hold your drink in' scale! I have now got a wet monitor! :8855::8855:

Last edited:
Okay ladies i'm here for a moan so feel free to completely ignore me...i wouldnt blame you!

I have been so up and down all week and right now i am down, i've lost all motivation *again* BUT i think i know why.

I think it's because i'm not at work, i've lowt all my structure. At work i have set 'fruit' times and always prepare my lunch etc, it sounds silly because anyone would think its easier not being at work but it isnt!

Being taken out for lunch again today but its in a local pub so will have the jacket with cheese and beans and ask for it with no cheese, they dont put butter on the potato so at least i know that'll be free. I havent eaten anything 'bad' this week, just feel like it!

I'm sorry and i know no-one can motivate me again, i have to do that myself, i know i'll sort myself out when i go back to work!

Sorry again girlies!

xxxxx

OY... what the hell was going on in here last night???

Bev with her pj's round her ankles:eek: enticing the bin men,:eek: Sian going after the helicopter guy AND:eek: the maths bloke and SPANKS you is just off the Richter scale.:eek:

I go out for one poxy evening and you all turn into a bunch of nymphs! Next time just have some decency...

and wait till I'm here!:8855:

corsacar...
I'm sorry your not feeling on top at the moment love. I think being out of routine is the worst thing when your on food watch.
I have been at home for the last yr so my SW journey as always been home based. I go to pot when we have days out and go into panic mode, no need because I can just take the bloody food with me! But its out of my comfort zone and it feels like I really have to think about it.

I think its the same for you hun just the other way round. If it helps just follow your work routine at home and write down all you eat just so you can look back and check your doing ok!

And... you are doing ok love, you are still in control and can plan your days just as you always do. Have a lovely time at lunch and hope your feeling a bit better xx

Bless you Patsy, thankyou.
I know it sounds silly doesnt it really, out of my comfort zone when i'm in my own home!
I am also going to have a cooked breakfast this morning, sometimes when im feeling low, having something that feels naughty but actually isnt makes me feel better, sad really. I'm just filling up with fruit now before i have it so that i dont overfill without having my 1/3 superfree :)

xxxxx

Its a hard task we have set ourselves love, and all the humor in the world cannot change that fact!

But all we can do is our best and accept that there are peeks and troughs in every journey, not just the SW one.

You see how focused you are though, even when your a bit down. Still thinking to fill up a bit on fruit first. If you really wasn't on track love you would be tucking into your fry up right now!

p.s stick us a bit a bacon in, it might bring me round from this hang over! Wine & Patsy just don't mix!:8855:

Morning all

oooohhh you were an excitable bunch last night :rotflmao:....
Corsacar....I agree with patsy -I think most of us are creatures of habbit and when we get taken out of our comfort zone, it throws all sorts of spanners in the works :mad:
You are dealing with it -that is the main thing. The week is nearly over then you will be back into your routine and romping on again :D....
Im another one who has only ever done SW from home and strangely enough I prefer weekends (which I know is the worst time for most) -but hubby is home then and I find it easier to keep myself busy then,

Well we have another glorious day here again.... I have had my brekkie _porridge with nana and mixed berries, Lunch is cold gammon and salad and dinner is tuna steak and stir fry mmmmmmm
Hubby is back tomorrow evening -so Im going to make a big ole pot of bolognaise so it can stand in the fridge -then It doesn't matter if he is late home I can whack him some supper together ;)

Is it just me, or has this week really flown by ?
well Im going to get off and give mum a call and then get on the wii... have a great day everyone
Corsacar-just a thought..if you are going out for lunch -why not treat yourself to something yummier than jacket (you can do that anytime) -just thought If you had something a little different it might cheer you up a little and make this week a little better for you -there should be something you can tweak on the menu... either way have a lovely day ;)
Keep at it everyone -we are getting there :D

Morning Capricorn hun,

No sunshine here,:( I'm giving this country one more chance and if this summer don't get underway thats it I'm off!!:p

Your menus always sound so yummy, I know I said I was going to menu plan but not got round to it yet! But I will!

Right I better fight this hangover off and shake my bootie,:eek: I have an important meeting today!:eek: Just over the way from Ronald's place, that alone is going to require a bit of will power.:rolleyes:

Have a fab day girls and I will pop back this aft x

Morning all!

Patsy - I'm sorry we were playing without you last night - but don't worry, you're still in our gang!!! :D Hope the hangover isn't too bad!

Corsacar - we've all had weeks like that! I get them too, usually when I've got lots of meetings/events outside of work with buffet lunches. I don't always deal with them as well as I could, but I know that I've done better than I would have done before re-joining SW! So well done for analysing what's going wrong, stick to it and have a better week next week!

Capricorn - your food today sounds lovely, as usual! You make red days sound so appealing, I really must get my head around them!

Have a good day everyone and speak later x

agh! my eyes! they've been corrupted by you filthy mares! i just hope you'll all be happy with yourselves when I am a raving perv...

corsacar, I am always really good when im working so i totally get what you mean... its a day of pockets for all the right behaviour and habits! prehaps you need some kind of structure for your days off? doesnt need to be anything major or rigid (like the gym or brisk walks!) but just certain times you eat and whatnot. for me it would probably be: long bath...eat...shoe shopping... eat...read a book...eat. i dont like anything too vigourous!

I've packed myself a cous cous and salad lunch to take to work today and will be having it while everyone else stuffs their faces with wraps and whatnot. we are taking the youths for a picnic so i must remain vigilant! no random crisps or sausage rolls falling in my gob :D

Have a good day everyone... xxx

Morning lovely ladies!

Just a quick post before i go and slap some make up on (not literally that would hurt i imagine) to make myself presentable for uni! Joy of Joy, i have practical session today on airway management, CPR, ECG! but i am off for a whole month after this afternoons session! Woooo yay me!

Well i enjoyed reading all of your posts from last night, my my, we do have a bunch of naughty ladies! Cant believe i missed it, the one bloody night i dont get on here and i miss all the frolics!!!

Post later, have a great day everyone

Go forward and shrink!
xx

morning everyone:)

my my we were busy on here last night;).

good luck to the thursday peeps wi.

corsacar hope you enjoyed your lunch out today hun.:)

have a good day all.

xx

Afternoon all -

ooooh hasn't it gone quiet? I bet all those cheeky minxes from last night are waiting until after the watershed ;)

Well, it is ridiculously scorching here :rolleyes:-so I have made some pudpud for later -
2 rapberry SF jellies made with half water and then once cool topped up with fromage frais, poured over mixed berries, then once that was set I made 2 sf orange jellies and poured it on top -so I will have 2x1lt ice-cream tubs full once set mmmm and Im going to have a splodge of vanilla quark on top (I tasted it for the 1st time earlier and it tastes like cold custard :D) -so that will be some nice puds @ 2syns a time nomnomnom

Only one more day to get through -hubby will be home some time tomorrow evening :love:.....so I have got through unscathed :p
I have only done 30mins just dance today -and 4000 steps -so I will get some more done later...

Hope you have all had a great day...another week nearly over :D

Evening all,

It sure is quiet! are you culprits hanging your heads in shame?... you should be! :rotflmao:

I spent a lovely few hrs drinking coffee and ppl watching this morning (well morning into the afternoon!) with the mad Bev!:eek: Boy she's a risky one lmao! Only kidding... lovely lady and she is just as funny in real life!:p Had a right old laugh we did. Hey... that could be body magic!:rotflmao:

Wasn't hungry at tea time so saved my tea for later! Decided I am just going to eat when hungry from now on and not just because its chow time! Did devour a whole melon with Faithy though, maybe thats why I wasn't hungry! :rolleyes:We saved the pips for our gwooing tomorrow, a hedgehog is in the making we thinks!:hmm:

Off to have a squiz on ebay, back in a bit x

p.s hope you lovelies have had a nice day!:)

Oi! Who is this mad Bev you speak of? :eek: LOL

Flattery will get you everywhere! :8855:

Well ladies I can confirm that Patsy and Moi did pass a leisurely few hours drinking coffee, (no muffin) doing a spot of people watching and having quite a few laughs sat outside a mediteranean coffee shop in the sun (lol) eyeball to eyeball with Ronald :eek::D Did we succumb to temptation? Did we heckers like :innocent0002::innocent0002: We behaved like two likkle angels :D

It was like being in Spain - sat in the sun with loads of passing foreigners.........sprinkled with the occassional English person :eek: :8855:

Anyway girls, I'm happy to report that not only has Patsy only got the one head, (phew!) she is a likkle cracker! One lovely and attractive Lady (see I've promoted her! lol)

Thank you for a most enjoyable morning/afternoon my dear. I shall meet you again in another stone! lol

Oh, I can also confirm that no scars from the eye job are visible! :8855:

p.s. can I have your trousers when they're too big for you? :8855:

Well ladies, only one more day of my holiday from work left :( I completely get where you're coming from Corsacar (think I've got the right person :eek:) I fair much better having a structured day i.e. work! I don't feel I've done very well so far this week, but hey ho, I am on holiday :D

the next two days have the potential to turn into a train wreck too, with a hot (pmsl) date tomorrow and a girlie gathering on Saturday night. I was gonna cook (SW style) for us on Saturday, but have decided to complete my week of with a scrummyl, self indulgent, chinese takeaway. Trouble is when we get together we end up with about a dozen dishes on the table :eek::8855:

So don't be depending on me to boost the weight loss coffers next WI. I fear I shall be letting the side down :( Apologies in advance :D lol

I'll make it crack next week though :innocent0002:

Back