QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all!

Capricorn - wooooooooooooooo! That's a fabulous loss hun! :bliss: You really do deserve it :)

Bev - you'll be pleased to hear that I had no dreams last night (or at leastnone that I remember!) and therefore the mop was unnecessary :p Lol! Shameful behaviour! :p

I hope you all have a lovely day today! The sun's finally shining here in Haverfordwest after a week of rain, yay! :D

Sian xxx

:party0011::party0011: Woo! Well done capricorn! 3st is a fandabbydoobi loss! you must really be starting to feel the difference now, and your energy levels must be through the roof!

:zz: hahaha, sorry to hear about the lack of dreams Sian! I wonder if sw has a common side effect of nudey wudiness on all of us!!!!:slap:

Have a great day everyone. Weather is pretty nice here so im just gonna chill i think!

Havent eaten brekkie yet, i am struggling to eat it the last few days. Hmmmm xx
xxx

Afternoon all!

Woohoo! Well done Capricorn - that's absolutely fantastic! You must be over the moon - fitting reward for all your exercise and cooking! :D

Sian - did you see the piccy of your maths teacher I found?!!!! :p

Louise - same here - mut be the weather. Have forced myself to have an apple and a yoghurt as we're off to a BBQ this afternoon, so thought I'd better try and fill up on something healthy before I get there and realise starvin' marvin has been invited!

Have a good day all and enjoy the sunshine. x

Spanx u funny!!!

Oooh Sian, if your joe has a brother, hook me up!

I didnt have any brekkie, just finished some sausage and beans, with mushrooms and tomato. I think that will fill me until tea time! Which so isnt like me! Have fun at the bbq hunny xx

*sneaks in* :hide:

Good afternoon everyone :D

I have been rewarded for my norty behaviour last night with a big fat...........................hangover :( lol

I only turned the puter on to show a couple of friends the house I'm buying and I ended up running riot in here :eek: Sorry :D

Well done Capricorn :happy096: A fab loss! :clap::clap:

Here you go Patsy :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Creme Fraiche 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

A bit late now.... I had half the tub with my strawbs! Oh well, thats this WI well and truly ducked!

Mornnnninnnnng all xxx

Well done on the WI front capricorn, you deserve it hun :)

Right then... now I am up to speed with last night!

Bev you are a right durty mare, but by hell fire the mop one was a cracker!
My loaf of bread was up and down laughing at that one!

The hog was a disgusting affair and I wont be eating pork again, thats for sure. It was still intact, head, legs and everything! It really upset me seeing it like that. I'm getting soft in my old age!

Going out and about now so will catch you all tonight x

good afternoon all:)

ha ha i'm loving all these sexy looking mens photo's on this thread;).

well i'm pleased with myself i've lost 4lbs this week,it's gone and i don't want it back:).

hope everyone is having a good day :D.

im going to make some scotch eggs in a bit and also a sw quiche,my son loves the quiche:).

well done capricorn a great loss and getting your 3 stone shiny :happy096: .

be back later
xx

Ah well done surreygal, 4lbs is fabuloso loss!!! Well done you xx

thanks louise. can anyone just tell me how to copy and paste my loss on the countdown to christmas thread, i know this sounds daft :confused: but when i tried i lost half the list oops:eek:.

sorry im not really that daft:D.
xx

Sorry hun, was off cleaning up the house! Glad you managed to do it!!! xx

Afternoon ladies!

Surreygal - woo hoo hun! That's a fabulous loss! :D :bliss: Hope you're dead pleased with yourself!

Bev - hope your hangover is getting better! That's what comes of being a sinner! It's your penance :p

Well...I'm bored today ladies. Today seems to be a complete anti-climax after the last couple of days. Not that I should even be saying 'climax' around Bev as I'm sure she'll take it the wrong way! ;) Or Spanx for that matter! :p

Hee hee!

Sian xxx

Afternoon all

well done Surreygal -brilliant loss :bliss:..keep up the great work :D

Well folks as I planned I pulled the front curtains closed, lined up the fan (direct on me)-on full welly and got on the wii ;) -I did 1hr 40mins on the EA sports interactive trainer/more workouts ...including 30mins step ...its good -you do leg curls and knee raises and kicks -not just on and off like the wii fit one ...
There is a lot I still need to work my way through -but so far I love it :D -it even shows you the cals you are burning clocking up on the screen! Im just about to order some resistance bands to use with it (mine was missing) but I figure if I get a set of different strengths I will be all set.
ooohh I know what I forgot to say -the band that you put your nunchuk in around your thigh actually bl**dy fits -with plenty of overlap :D-I really expected it to be to small!!
Im now all lovely and clean after a cold shower -used orange n mango shower gel and then slapped on coconut body butter -I now smell like a pudding :p
I reckon Im going to finish my shopping list and then, well -sit n twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the evening..ooh I just need to put my potatoes in teh remoska with some paprika and zap my bolognaise in the micro as I have done a salad to go with it-but I think I will wait until it cools down ;) -we are still at 89 :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is well
have a great evening all

Thats fab surreygal, well done chuck.:talk017:

capricorn... you make me feel so tired when I read your posts,:zz: your never still hun.:) You will be at your goal in no time with all the effort you put in.:D

Dudette... I would say you are setting out to give Beverly the bullets to fire, you nawty minx! But then again she don't need any help that one, she is a mind field of wroodity!:eek:

Had a lubberly lamb dinner, did strawbs N jelly for afters but there still sat in the fridge, I'm stuffed!

That poxy football is on again, how funny would it be if every telly in the UK blew up simultaneously:wee:

Arghhhhh TV blew up! I wish.:p

Just realised I haven't posted much except to introduce you to my sexy Joe. I had his meat again today. Burgers AND sausages just because I'm a pig. Talk about over-eating. I know it could be worse but stupid stupid me.:eek:

Well done ladies on your losses the last few days, there are some amazing numbers going on. I hope everyone is proud of themselves and feeling happy.

I think the wudeness needs to continue, it's kept me out of the kitchen quite well.

Had a sneaky peak on the gym scales today, I normally leave it 'til swimming an hour or so before official WI because I can't handle the surprise at group. How sad is that?!:p Anyway, they're showing a 3lb lose so far so yay. That puts me down to the 26's, I know it's strange to be excited by that but it's been years! When I first started 25 was my first big target (8 stone off) then the plan's to go down 5 stone at a time. So even at the top end of 26 I'm getting closer. I'm so proud of myself lol.

I hope everyone's WI's this week are fab and show the effort we're all putting in. I think we're all amazing.:D

Hello all,

been away for a gazillion years it seems! Hope everyone is well and a little thinner. Will try to pop in more often, been one mini disaster after another these past few weeks; my kitchen ceiling caved in thanks to a leak from the flat above mine...was left with water damage all through my hallway, bathroom and the kitchen was the worst. Luckily, none of my major electricals were affected, but I did have to have my electric off for a bit due to a flooded light socket. Thankfully, we're about 70% done with all major repairs, but at least it's liveable again!

Weight loss wise, I've been a bit up and down, had a few questionable days last week, but managed to shift 4.5lbs (or did I? Couldn't make it to class and left it in the hands of my possessed scales). Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather and for those teaching/with kids....summer hols in 2 weeks! Time sure flies. As you were ladies!

Arghhhhh TV blew up! I wish.:p

Just realised I haven't posted much except to introduce you to my sexy Joe. I had his meat again today. Burgers AND sausages just because I'm a pig. Talk about over-eating. I know it could be worse but stupid stupid me.:eek:

Well done ladies on your losses the last few days, there are some amazing numbers going on. I hope everyone is proud of themselves and feeling happy.

I think the wudeness needs to continue, it's kept me out of the kitchen quite well.

Had a sneaky peak on the gym scales today, I normally leave it 'til swimming an hour or so before official WI because I can't handle the surprise at group. How sad is that?!:p Anyway, they're showing a 3lb lose so far so yay. That puts me down to the 26's, I know it's strange to be excited by that but it's been years! When I first started 25 was my first big target (8 stone off) then the plan's to go down 5 stone at a time. So even at the top end of 26 I'm getting closer. I'm so proud of myself lol.

I hope everyone's WI's this week are fab and show the effort we're all putting in. I think we're all amazing.:D

Erm scuse me missy, I fink the rewdy dewdy stuff should be left at the back door!:rotflmao: I come on here to look for my food sins and of late all I find are carnal sins, Willy's, some sort of dream that requires a mop, a guy with more muscle than an Arab has wives and... Joe's that look like they need a heavy makeover!:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Your doing great hun, as we all are. It wont be long before we are out buying something that fits! ;)

Back