QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Well done on the losses ladies :party0038:
everyone reaching all sorts of goals n milestones :woohoo:

All I can say is that if you don't hear from me for a while -it will be because I have melted into a big ole puddle :wave_cry:its scorching here...we are at 89 indoors in the shade :rolleyes:
Here you go Spanx....I just stuck this on my diary -but I have copied it over..tis nomnomnom
Buffalo chicken
serves 4
syns per serving:-
2.5 on EE and ORI
8 on Green

Marinade:-

1. 2tbs runny honey
  2. 3tbs soy sauce
  3. 2 garlic cloves -peeled and crushed
  4. 1tsp paprika
  5. 1 red chilli-de-seeded and chopped -I left this out
  6. 1tsp tabasco or hot pepper sauce -and I doubled this ;)
  7. 1tbs white wine vinegar
  8. 2tbs tomato ketchup
  • whang it all together and drop in 16 skinless chicken wings (I used breasts cut into strips)
  • leave for 30 mins -I left all day
  • place on a baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven (200/gas6) for about 25mins or until cooked through (obviously less for the strips) -brushing over with any extra as they cook
they also give recipes for "honey mustard dip"
4oz fat free fromage frais
2tsp dijon mustard
2tsp runny honey
its all in one recipe so I assume that is included in the syns (I haven't tried that yet)
The chicken is gorgeous -even cold...Im going to do pork fillet in it one day this week mmmmm

Just a quick one from me as Im off to get dinner under way;). Im hoping it cools enough soon for me to get on the wii -but Im not holding mybreath :p
Have a great evening all

Wooo Well done on the loss Spanx! Fabuloso!:happy036:

Ha ha thanks Laura! 1st rule with wudeness, never name the initiator!:angeldevil: Actually, i did start it this time with the whole willy thing! Willy is no more, now scotch eggs ready to be munched on!!!:eatdrink051:

Capricorn, it is raining here in not so sunny liverpool. I wish it was 89 here, although, i do hate it when it gets really hot and stuffy!:smoke: Weather is playing havoc with my hayfever, i seem to suffer more when its raining.:worthy: Feel really drowsy, something to do with the rain bringing out the pollen in the trees.

:giggle:Tee hee couldnt possibly comment on the battery operated situation, tee hee! Wouldnt know what you are all talking about!:ashamed0005:

And yes, Bev, pray do tell, how did the date with hot stuff go?

xx

Well done that woman, 2lb down the pan and on for the rest! Well done hun x

I tried to whip u lot back into line, but you know what, its funnier when ur wude. So willies away!

On the flying front I am beyond book help, unless its a bloody big book and husband hits me round the bonce with it once I've done my clunk click! All I needed was a horse tranquilizer, them Dr's are rubbish they don't know what to prescribe!

Glad to see you're attempting to keep us all in line Patsy - however, think you might be doomed to failure - we're proving to be an unruly bunch!!! I hate flying too - there are some courses you can go on (I know virgin do them) - they're not cheap, about £200, but a friend of mine who wouldn't fly did one and said it was brill - so much so that she flew to Australia last year!!! I have a book called 'Flying without fear' by Captain Keith Godfrey, which I bought off amazon for a few pounds - it's really helped me and I re-read it every time I fly somewhere - maybe worth a try?

Did someone mention they lost a rabbit?

you big wudey!!! hilarious!! I think it was Sian who was looking for it? Oh no sorry, she did find her battery operated car in the end! tee hee! xx

Only just read lovely lauras post properly about nibbling joes sausage, i wonder what joe looks like and where he lives? hmmm xx

I found Joe too, laura you have good taste!pmsl!

funny0214.jpg
xx

LMAO... I might have known that Bev would be lurking in the shadows!:rotflmao:

On my search for Jo, i came across this guy too, no pun or wudeness intended!!! WTF, how scary is that?

funny+morpher+muscle+men+photos+2.jpg

Poor Alan's ears are probably burning like mad, lol! :8855: He'd probably die of embarrassment if he knew what I was thinking half the time! ;)

On a more practical note...I agree with Spanx - batteries are the way forward! ;)

Oooooooo Mr Logirithm has a name now........................Alan :D

I'm sure it would be YOU who would be dying with embarrassment if *cough* Alan :love: lol could read your mind! :8855:

On my search for Jo, i came across this guy too, no pun or wudeness intended!!! WTF, how scary is that?

funny+morpher+muscle+men+photos+2.jpg

He could do with lossing a few 1pm's IMO :8855:

More than a few 1pms, muahahaha!!! scary burger stuff that is! xx

But I look so much better in subdued light dhalink, so lurk in shadows I must :D LOL

Yes... its a sad fact lights off is my preference too!

Now where the hell have I put my sausage?

Must go now ladies, I need to iron my face before my friends come round for the scrummy BBQ :D

Thanks for the laughs you lovely nutters. Have a lovely evening xxx

Back