QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Hi my lovelies

Alia hun, two eggs makes two pancakes and theyre so easy!

1.Seperate the whites from the yolks.
2. Whisk Whites till creamy consistency.
3. Whisk egg yolks with 3 tbsp of sweetner (or i used tbsp vanilla extract instead) then add to the whites and combine.
4. lightly bash a bananna about and whisk into the mixture (only i use the banana, dont think anyone else does, but i find it makes it a bit thicker)
5. Spray fry light in pan and fry as normal pancake.

Be quite gentle when flipping over as quite fragile but they taste yummy diddly scrumptious!!! (Technically, we are supposed to syn the banana, but i never have, as i very rarely mash fruit, and i cant bring myself to syn a banana, never done me any harm, but each to their own!!!most people enjoy them without it, but for me i prefer them with) Hope you enjoy them!

How about we start monday for a week capricorn (my hubby is exactly same as yours with fish, he does eat it, but is particular about it, i intend on doing same as you, giving him meat some nights) But i adore salmon, cod, sole, etc. Or if there is another week best for you, i can do any hunny, im easy!!! as in laid back, not wudey!!!xx

Capricorn, the thread about fishy week, the lady lost 8lbs in a week doing it! I just enjoy fish so much, so wasnt doing it for the loss, i just had never done a fishy week and thought it would make a change, but wow, if it gives good losses i am defo up for it! xx

Evening all. Well done on all the fab losses everyone's doing wonderfully. :)

I've been reading but not posting. Not sure I have much to say, most unlike me.

I've worked out I'm now 1/3 of the way through, not bad for 20 weeks I think and proves to myself I'm not a complete failure! It's come just at the right time because I feel really crap. Not sure whether to blame the new pills the doc's put me on or just my own head.:rolleyes: These pills have common side effects including weight gain, water retention and depression. Jolly good!! Perfect for me then.:mad: Anyway I'll see what happens the next few weeks, I can't help thinking my loss this week should have been better but at least I lost. Got my 5 1/2 shiny too so not all bad. :)

Hope everyone's had a good day. xx

Evening my lovely partners in crime!

Firstly let me say...

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the loveliest of them all?

Mirror says... "Patsy, its not you! but the shoes are rather nice!":8855:

Well kid, you cant win em all

Right enough of this messing around, down to business!;)

Losc...

Hope your feeling better hun, the dress is a fab motivational idea. I have the picture my mother in-law took of me in my purse. The old moo took it at a water park in Florida when I wasn't looking and yup I had a costume on. If I had seen her she would have been in the lazy river WITH her camera!

Spanx...

Hope your feeling better hun, have you managed to eat anything? Two poorly girls in the house, there must be something a miss!

Karen...

Hope your feeling better hun, jees thats three poorly girls, now I'm thinking there is a conspiracy going on!:8855:

Claire...

Welcome to the mad house, post away hun and feel at home. We are a mad bunch but we keep each other company while we fight the bulge!:eek:

Capricorn...

Oh please... you cant know me that well, like I would have said anything about FRICTION BURNS!:eek: OMG... that would have just been too wrude!;)

Chelleb...

Thats a fantastic team loss, you are a star for keeping track for us. Thank you hun x
As for body shape, I need to loose this loaf of bread around my middle, but its not giving in that easy. I will have the bugger cut off if I have to!:eek:

Sian...

You arnt fooling anyone girl, you is the naughtiest one of all! Shame on you wanting to get Alan in the cupboard! If you lost weight through dirty thoughts you my girl would be a size '0' :8855:

Laura...

Thats fantastic, so pleased for you. As for not posting, you could always take the roll of the 'smut police' you would have plenty to say in posts then love. :8855:Those three are always at it, smut after smut! Some nights I blush so much my other half thinks Ive taken to having hot sweats!

Bev...

For gawd sake put him down. You went on that date 4 days ago, how long does a date last for goodness sake!
Hope your ok chuck and the DIY is moving along.

Really:8855:

Now lookie here lady, naughtiness is either known or not! And you my buttercup knows! :8855:

I tell you what... lets just put our hands up, we is a pair!

right ladies,

This old bird is off to her bed.
Another SW day bites the dust and we are a little bit closer to where we want to be.:)
Night Sian, naughty dreams to you hunnie bun!;)

evening all. i have been weighed and am here to confess a 1lb gain. i earned every ounce of it! thankfully im too drugged up to care. hand is killing me tonight so i am going to whimper in my bed. thanks to all you lovelies for the kind words. it really is crap trying to type one handed. no filthy comments please! you smutty lot :D

Speaking of Bev - where's she got to?? I think she must be holed up in a love tryst with the new man! Think that might be taking body magic (or whatever it's called!) to the extreme ;) Hee hee!

She's here :D The only thing I've been holed up with this week is flipping work! And when I've not been at work, I've been faffing with jobs at home :( BUT as you mentioned 'the new man' I'm going out with him again tonight :eek: lol This time he's on strict orders not to feed me or force me to drink vodka! If he says I look fine as I am one more time, his days will be well and truly numbered :D Oh but I'm planning on wearing an outfit that hasn't fit me since the day after I bought it. I couldn't get it near me when I joined SW lol Tried it on last night and not only does it fit, it's loose and it makes me look tall, leggy and slinky! pmsl AND it's 2 sizes smaller :clap: So if that's not enough to keep me on the straight and narrow, nothing is! lol

Anyway ladies (and I use the term loosely you saucy lot! :D) Good morning one and all and a happy hump day! (we call it hump day at work because it's the 'hump' of the week and it's down hill to the weekend from here :D)

Just a quickie before I renovate myself for work..........apologies in advance for missing people/stuff :eek:

Firstly, welcome to the team Claire. Tis good to have you here. Good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Well done everyone on their losses this week :clap::clap::clap: We're going great guns.................all except me this week :eek::8855:(get to that later :D) :eek:

Hope all the poorly ones are fighting fit this morning. Laura, hope it goes ok for you on your new medication.............those side effects sound a bit scary :eek: but they have to report them to cover themselves, so hopefully you won't get any of them.......fingers crossed for you xxx

Hope your arm gets better soon Karen. I must have missed it, but what have you done?? You weren't swinging from the chandelier again were you? :eek: >>>>>>runs>>>>>>> :8855:

Louise - Shame the suit made you look (your words) frumpy, but WOW for getting into it! Brilliant. I'm sooooo enjoying fitting into things that had worked their way towards the 'thin end' (well, less fat! lol) of my wardrobe. Whilst rummaging in there the other day, I found a lovely (well two) knee length linen skirt, which again, only fit me the day I bought it! :8855: It will be a long long time before I can fit into it (size 16, straight with a fixed waistband :eek:) but atm my goal is to fit into that............even if it doesn't look good and I throw it away.....I just want to fit into it! :8855: Bless your OH for saying what he said, (has he got a death wish? lol) but, like you, I'd rather have honesty. So good on him!

So we have a few 'fishy' experiments afoot eh? I love fish but I dunno if I could eat it for 2 (forget breakfast :eek: no way! lol) meals everyday for a week :eek: BUT I might ponder that idea (i.e. if I can come up with some tasty recipes) and maybe give it a bash. If I did do it though, I'd be doing it 'red' style.........going for the double whammy! lol I've got cod, salmon and prawns in the freezer already so maybe.......:hmm: I could do with a boost after this week though! lol

Well I went to class last night, expecting to gain at least 2 pound after my marathon drinking weekend. Food wasn't too bad tbh (apart from the massive fish I had from the chippy on the sea wall :eek: I showed great restraint though and didn't have chips :innocent0002: lol) Oh just remembered the mahoosive chinese we had :eek: Oh and the BBQ :eek: pmsl Far too many syns to count, so I put the calculator away :giggle: I thouroughly enjoyed myself though and it was worth having a crap WI for tbh :D

Anyway, I'm very pleased to say I haven't spoilt my losing streak with a gain.......I'm still a loser! lol I only lost 1/2lb, and I'm not even gonna bother altering my tickers for that, but a little loss all the same. :D I thoroughly deserved a gain and was cock-a-hoop to have had a loss however small. lol

totally back on track now though ladies (have been since Sunday) and hoping to clock up a decent loss next Tuesday :D

Got to dash off now, work is calling, so again apologies for stuff I've missed :( I won't have time to pop back tonight (hot, syn free date awaits lol) so have a good day everyone. Good luck to the wednesday and thursday weighers xxx

Oh and Sian, shame about that small cupboard! lol

Morning all

Woo-hoo on the losses folks :clap:
Karen-your painkillers are probably playing havoc with your metabolism... Im sure you will whip that off again as soon as you are better ;)
Louise -I just read that snuggles had lost 8lb :eek: -Im not expecting that much -but like you I love fish so its no great strain to live on it. So are we waiting until Monday to start (well sunday for me as its weigh day) or are we tempted to start now :p
I know I have salmon, cod, prawns, smoked salmon in the freezer and some tinned tuna but I will nip out and get some other stuff -the bl**pin Naafi didn't have any tuna steaks the other day :flamingmad: -so I will have to go else where for that...
Bev-hope you have another good night out -SYN free if not SIN free :p
Its set to be another scorcher today -so Im going to settle down and read the SW magazine that arrived yesterday:D...
Right off to get my brekkie..
have a great day everyone

Morning all,

Just a quickie as I'm maxed out with stuff to do today.:eek:

Karen...

No matter hun, when we are poorly or in pain the last thing we think of is SW. I'm sure once you feel better you will be back on plan.:)

Bev...

Have a lovely evening;) and lucky you to have dropped down the scales after the sins you have add.:p You jammy bugger you!:p

Capricorn...

I love that mag, always good stuff in it. Enjoy hun!

Right this one is out the door, have a fab day ppl, see you tonight! x

Morning lovely ladies

Bev, We have missed you hun. Well done fitting into your outfit, it feels "fabulous daaaaahling" doesnt it! Have a great night tonight, i like capricorns sin free saying! tee hee! Be good, and if you can be good, be bad (not food wise)!!! I am nowhere near a 16 myself hun! i think the skirt must just have been extra floaty! but hey, it fitted so im not complaining! i know that my other 16 stuff i cant even catapult myself into though! hahaha. I have a wardrobe full of different size clothes, going from a 10 to a 26! currently my jeans are a 20 and they are getting very very loose, am fitting into 18 skirts and tops!

Karen, you will have that off in no time hun. I agree with the others, the painkillers will be playing havoc, chin up kiddo.

Dudette....hmmmm i do actually think that you have a very sweet innocent face, cant see patsys so i cant comment, but if them Foxy killer heels are anything to go buy.....muahahaha. Maybe you are both nuns with a wicked streak.....hmmm ponders.

Capricorn, like you i am eager to start earlier now! wooo! can we start Friday/saturday/sunday hun. I need to go shopping for fishy week and want to use up a few items of meat first? that will take me to fri. but i can start friday if you want? shall we try and come up with a few meal ideas between us, this would really help me, as i dont want to get bored and you are a recipe database!!! hope the start day is ok, let me know if its not and il get my butt shopping sooner!

Off to make my brekkie, i had a lie in again, oooops! moving house saturday, so am enjoying the rest! have a great morning everyone, ill be lurking xx

Pats, how are you finding fishy week hun? any meals ideas or tips for us!!! xx

Hi Lousie

We can start whenever you like Mrs :D - don't make a special trip for your shopping earlier :eek:... You can leave it until sunday if you want then we both have a whole week at it so we get a true reading (well Mon-mon for you isn't it)
I am having salmon tonight though -I allready had this planned as hubby is out late-ish and I know he isn't keen -so i save it for me :p -so Im not starting without you.
I have been looking at recipes and there are quite a few... salmon burgers are looking good :drool:. Are you doing it as an EE/red? Im sticking as red as I like 2 A+Bs :p
If you let me know what sorts of fish you buy -then I can always list the recipes I have and type out any that appeal ;)
Is anyone else joining in?
right Im off to get on the wii..
have a lovely day all

Hi Hunny

Sunday is fab for me,thanks chick! i WI on saturday, so sunday is perfectymundo! I am gonna see how i go, i will go onto red if it seems easier for fishy week, although it still confuses me the whole red/green thingy! what will i need to do different on a red week, do you think it may be easier for fishy week?

I have some crab in, i saw a sw recipe for crab cakes with chilli dip.

Fish i buy:
I looooooove salmon, so intend to have that about 3 times for evening meals. burgers sounds yum
Fresh tuna
Cod
Prawns(marie rose at lunch maybe?)
Sole
Halibut/monkfish - depending on price!
Haddock
Wouldnt mind trying some mackarel/trout too. never had it before.

Im easy really, i am buying it all in apart from salmon, which i have about 100 pieces of in freezer! so i am willing to try anything!

Im really looking fwd to it....im a saddo! xx

hey all xx

i have to admit that it is a repeatitive strain injury. again... keep your smutty comments to yourselves lol. its been building up for a couple of months and has peaked this last week. its in my hand, wrist and elbow and ruddy hurts! i'd decided that it must be an awful kind of cancer... thanks to google and my wimpiness hehe but it is just silly old tennis elbow apparently! im happy to go along with the group and blame the meds for my gain as it deminishes the guilt of all the chocolate, crisps and chow mein i ate :D

i hope everyone is having a fab day. the weather is rubbish here but i got to watch my 6 yr old do his indoor sports day this morning and it was lovely :)

happy losing xxx

Back