QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Oh err, where is everyone tonight! its a good job the wudey dudeys arent on karen, with your Repetitive Strain Injury!!! I sincerely hope it doesnt give you too much jip hun and that your soon feeling better!

Right, my fishy week is all arranged i think. I have picked out some lush meals, and i just need a couple of recipes of capricorn and im all set! Just about to checkout my online shopping to be delivered friday! wooo! I wonder if we will all be sick of fish by the end of the week! i hope not, i do love fish!

Am about to settle and watch big bro! Josie, who used to be my no.1 fave, is really starting to get on my wick! she is being a little sly i think! ooops just remembered none of you girlies watch it! Have a nice evening my lovelies xxx

Hey Everyone!!! I haven't been on in in ages... have missed 3 pages of comments!! :( In the last 2 weeks I have had 1 day off work! so thats my excuse.. I lost 2.5lb last week and has weigh in this morning in a half hour really nervous cos i have not ate well this week more connivence than anything else!

Right ladies have to go! Wish me luck x

Hi debs, nice to have you back! you must be sooo tired with only one day off hun! good luck for WI, let us know how you get on!!! xx

Afternoon all

Dag -hope you got a good result at your weigh in..:cross:

Louise -I have my fishy meal plan drawn up too :D-and we are nipping shopping this evening so I can pick up some odds n sods... I reckon that if I enjoy the week I might alternate between a red week and a red/fish based week...well I will have enough fish in... so we will see!!

There is nothing much going on here... we did have a big ole thunder storm last night :D but it hasn't cooled things down much :cry:
Right -hope everyone is well and all those being quiet are just away having a good time..
have a good afternoon all

good luck dag and thanks losc.

Im jumping on the fish wagon also. I started yesterday as it was my first day after WI so i will have my results on Tuesday night. I had prawn stirfry last night and am having tuna, jacket spud and salad tonight. After tomorrows smoked haddock i will have to go shopping for more fish! Good luck everyone xxx

Good day all you lovely princesses to be!

Thought I would drop in and say hello :) All your fishy weeks sound good- I don't think I could do that- my other half does not like fish at all!

If things don't improve though with the weight loss I may well be giving it a go!

I have decided that I am going to get a wii and wii fit, I found that for the machine and board, we are looking at about £180- and although a big expense, one I really hope will prove worth it. So I am going to wait until my parents have gone after their visit next week (26 and still hiding things I buy from my mum lol- she will give me the "that money would have been better spent paying off your credit cards.." Bless her.)

So I lost a 1lb this week- so thats 8lbs in 7 weeks. Getting de-motivated a little that its so slow, but I suppose better slow than nothing at all. I am hoping it will speed up soon- just going to have to make sure I am 100% everyday. Also considering doing a red day or two see if that helps (capricorn I will be pinching your menus!)

Anyway hope you are all well, was just a little rant really!

Have a great day all :)

Claire xx

Well done on your loss Claire :happy036:

feel free to pinch my menus ...pinch away :p
I know the wii fit has really helped me with losing weight -not cheap -but mine gets lots of hammer every day-so I think it has paid for itself now ;)
My hubby isn't keen on mch fish either -so quite a few meals I will say do fish kebabs for me and chicken ones for hubby, sweet n sour prawns for me and sweetn sour pork for hubby -so the bulk of the meals will be the same :p
hope you have a good week :D

afternoon:)

good luck dag with your wi tonight,also to anyone else who is wi today:).

patsy how are you getting on with the fish week?

i see that a few people are going to try the fish week,i'm not really a fish eater but i'm going to have a look at some of your recipes and see,it looks like i might be experimenting.

have a good evening all.
xx

Hi All

Just a quick one from me tonight. I'm so busy at the moment. Trying to get everything done before my hols is hectic and I'm also trying to organise and book a big family holiday for later in the year. Trying to please everyone is proving a hard task!

Anyway... congratulations Claire on your loss. I know you're a little disappointed at the speed you're losing but it all counts and at least you're moving in the right direction. It all mounts up hun

Can't believe you're getting more recruits on your fish week...can't think of anything worse! Sorry ladies

Be interesting to see the results though.

Catch up with you all again soon x

Good evening ladies

Just came back from weigh in and 2 and a half pounds off for me this week.

I've noticed something tonight and it's going to be something I'm going to keep reminding myself about - the weeks where I've really restricted myself, not had all me HEX Choices and very few syns are the weeks where I DONT have really big weight losses, yet the weeks where Ive eaten everything I'm allowed I've had better weight losses so this week I'm going to eat everything that I'm allowed and see what happens.

Well done every one on their weightlosses this week xxx

Hey Alia,

Congratulation on the weight loss, your doing so well! Your weight loss has been great. Are you doing EE or red and green days?

You really seem to have cracked it! Anyway WELL DONE again :)

Claire x

Hi lovelies,

Well done on the losses girlies! Wooooo! its all going in the right direction!

Chelle, hope you manage to get that holiday sorted, i can imagine what a nightmare that must be! i couldnt cope doing it for my whoooole family!!! Not long now til your hols hun!

Alia, i couldnt agree more. I think the weeks when i have not eaten alot are the weeks my losses have dipped a little! How are you feeling, hope baby is all happy and content and not giving you too much jip! I have struggled to eat this week so am dreading WI!!!

Surreygal, claire, hope your both ticking along ok. Its quiet on here last few days isnt it, where have they all gone! hope everyone is doing ok and keeping away from the biscuit tin!!!

xx

Morning all
Well done on the losses again ladies :happy036:

Chell -hope everything is sorted soon so you can relax and enjoy yourself

It looks like it is going to be another hot one here today..
Im another one struggling to eat as well as I normally do -I haven't had any junk or anything -but I have been eating fruit instead of "proper" lunches quite a bit :whistle:well its so blinkin hot.... and I really can't get my syns down my neck :rant2:still -we will wait and see what the scales say on Sunday...then of course Im having a go at a "fishy week".
Im really tempted to MAKE myself eat 15syns a day next week *famous last words* -so next week could be fun :p
right I had better get off and get a drink..have a great day everyone and pinkies crossed for anyone weighing in today, and hope all those missing in action are ok..

Morning All

Well done on your loss Alia. If its true that the more you eat and use your HEX's the more you lose, I'm screwed this week because I've been really slack. Just not feeling like eating much, which is not necassarily a good thing.

Anyway, anyone have any plans for the weekend? I've got a bit of a hectic one. Just getting things organised really and then off out for the day on Sunday to the Kent County Show which should be good if the weather is nice.

Have a good day all and keep up the good work xx

Oh, forgot to add, has anyone else tried those Kelloggs Hi Fibre bars??? You can have one as a HEXB and oh my god are they yummy. Just feels like I'm having a proper chocolate bar, feels really naughty. They are definitely my favourite discovery and should help me have my HEX's now

Good morning..

well i thought i'd pop on before i done my ironing.:)

chelleb i can imagine what sort of task you have got sorting out a family holiday,it really is hard to please everyone.:)I'm going to try those kelloggs bars they are on my list.

alia well done on your loss this week thats great,hope you are keeping well :).

how are you losc?did i read write that you are moving this weekend?

capricorn sunday will be here again soon for us,time is just flying by your going great guns with your exercise :).

sw wise things have been good since i realized i wasnt drinking enough ive upped my fluids.

right im going to have a quick mooch about.
hope everyone has a good day.
keep at it everyone .:D
xx

heya chelle, I have kept an eye out for them as they get rave reviews here but not seen them to try.

Well done Alia, you are so inspiring! congrats on the weight loss this week.

xxx

Chell

I have some of those Kellogs bar -I have the milk choc ones..mine are kept in the fridge so they don't go gooey in the heat :p
I don't have cereal bars often -but Im determined to use my syns next week -so I may well pencil one in (5.5syns) to have of an evening with my iced coffee (Im addicted :p) 250ml semi(A)+1tsp camp(0.5)..at least that will be some syns accounted for every day :D

Hey Alia,

Congratulation on the weight loss, your doing so well! Your weight loss has been great. Are you doing EE or red and green days?

You really seem to have cracked it! Anyway WELL DONE again :)

Claire x

Hey Claire

I only ever do Green days - I don't really eat meat as it does n't really agree with me that much so Green is the way for me and I love them and as you said, it's clearly working for me. I just need to make sure I get in all I should be eating, it really seems to slow weightloss down if you deprive yourself too much xxx

Back