QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning lovely ladies

Well before i even start, one has a confession to make, me been naughty. I think i drunk and ate my body weight in crap yesterday! having not been feeling well for a few days, and coupled with a few other stresses, i had a flexi day yesterday. I have that food hangover that capricorn talks about. I actually ate very little, but what i ate was crap. Hubby dont reckon it was that bad. On the plus side, it has made me realise that sw is actually my "normal"way of life now. I found myself thinking that i couldnt wait for my normal sw foods, whereas before, i would be looking fwd to all of the crap. i dont know how i used to eat like that everyday. urrgggh.

So, Fishy week starts today. Gonna have a lubbly bowl of fresh fruit for brekkie. capricorn, are you still having your hexs on fish week? think i will.

Well done on the losses girls, were going great guns arent we. I cant wait for that party im going to throw for us all next year!!! a whole sw buffett!! tee hee! with a few naughty drinks.

keep up the good work girls xx

Morning all "just" ...
Well done on the losses folks and pinkies crossed for Chell *sure I have the right day this time :p* -and anyone else who is weighing in;)

Its another warm one here -although thankfully it is a little cooloer than it has been for the last few weeks :D

Louise -Isn't it brilliant that you now don't like all the things that you used to :happy036:it will make them seem much less tempting in future..so you see -this weekend wasn't such a bad thing :D
oohhh yes Im still having my hex A+Bs nomnomnom...its the blinkin syns Im struggling to get in... but Im determined to get them used this week;)
My As usually go on milk (so I can make iced coffees :drool:) and my Bs are usually porridge oats, potatoes, ryvitas or the kellogs fibre plus bar....

I have already had scrambled eggs with peppers, tomatoes n smoked salmon for brekkie -about 9am and Im still stuffed so i think I migh be having crabsticks n a bit of salad for lunch(at least its light) and then have the fish cakes for dinner tonight... I can't see me eating a warm lunch and dinner today :eek: -the chermula fish I should be having for dinner will go for another day ;)

We need to nip out this evening as Im about out of water :cry:-have just enough to last me today... so will pick up36x1.5lt bottles of sparkling..ohhh and I need my fibre plus bars and a few other bits....
I had another photo taken at the weekend :eek: I can actually see a difference in the last 2months :bliss: -still have a long way to go -but its going in the right direction. I will post the photos one day -when Im brave enough :eek:
Right Im going to go and wash my hair and then make a shopping list ...have a great day everyone and hope all is well with you all.......

aah, thanks capricorn, you always make me feel better hun! on the plus side, i know its naughty, i got weighed this morning, and i have lost 1lb? my scales always accurate with sw! so i am hoping that fish week will counteract any possible gains from the weekend! am not going to have a day like yesterday in a hurry though, its put me right off!

Cool, so i will have my hexs then, how does your hubby carry 36 1.5 ltr bottles ha ha ha! poor thing must be knackered! Oooh, i cant wait for you to post your piccies, im dying to know what you all look like! im very nosy like that! will be nice to put faces to names one day! i keep thinking about posting mine, but i am waiting till you all do!!!

good luck to all todays weighers! off to make some lunch for my hubby! xx

Hi everyone hope you're all well and cheerful. Well done on the losses this past week so many good numbers. :)

Shall we do another challenge? I don't have any great ideas so if anyone else does do tell.:D

I've had a terrible week, I've not been bad as such but eating an awful lot. I'm probably just about within syns for the week though I've lost count so could be a little over. It wouldn't normally have too much of an effect but I feel like I'm losing it. My meals are fine, my snacks are fine but it's just a lot and I'm not sure why. Just a bit scared I'm losing my will power. I know I'll have gained this week, feel like I've put on about a stone.

Went in to Evans this morning to change a Tshirt that had shrunk in the wash and tried on some jeans. I've never worn jeans.:eek: They fit round my waist and hips but my thighs and calves were bulging out, not a good look! All the t shirts I tried on just reminded me of rolls of fat so instead of coming away feeling better I just felt worse. I feel like I'm close to giving up but I don't want to!

I've got an interview at college tomorrow to start my access course and having spent weeks sorting out the next few years of my life I'm suddenly feeling negative about it. Yes it's just a college course not like I'm going for a job interview but who would offer me a spot when I look like this? I'm hardly a walking advert for a determined focussed person am I?! Sorry I always seem to be moaning I don't mean to just feeling crap right now. Damn my emotions. :cry:

oh laura hun, dont feel bad, you have done FABULOUS, 5 AND A HALF STONE FABULOUS! college will not look at your weight, the only thing they are interested in is what comes out of your mouth, your thoughts and your motivation for going to college. so dont worry about that.

A couple of us are doing a fishy week, but if a challenge is what you want, lets go for it! what about a superfree challenge? we all committ to eating x amounts of superfree a day or something? or a mini weight loss challenge - say two weeks, exercise challenge, any you fancy or think of just let us know hun. Im up for any challenge at all!

You are not losing it hun. Ask yourself this, do you still want to lose weight? why do you want to lose weight, i guarantee your answer will be YES to the first one. THat is your motivation. Just keep doing what your doing. forget about last week, start afresh right now and focus on the next seven days ahead of you. You can so do this.

I hope you feel better soon. You've done so well. xx

Louise...

Glad that you haven't done any damage over the weekend :happy036:.. I have got hubby to put the scales in the back of the car until Sunday..although I go on the wii every day -which weighs you -but its not very accurate..so hopefully Sunday will be a nice suprise:cross:
poor ole hubby has to lug the water (in packs of six) two at a time up the street (we can never get outside the house) ...up some steps to get to the front of the house, up 3 steps to get into the house and then down 13 steps into the basement and under the house as the beer/water fridge is in the laundry room at the back :character00116::giggle: -he doesn't allow me to carry anything remotely heavy ...what a gent :D
I think if I stick piccies on I will LOP my head off :p -don't want to inflict that on you folks :eek:

Sorry Laura -i must have been typing when you posted..
Sorry you are feeling down -and don't worry about the Evans clothing I always find there proportions are odd -so its more than likely them and NOT you ;)
Has my parcel not arrived yet? mine hasn't at this end -so god knows where they are..obviously on a mystery tour :mad:.I will get hubby to go to the PO on camp tomorrow (if you haven't got them) and make sure it hasn't been left there -wouldn't be the 1st time!!!
Don't be so hard on yourself -you have lost loads
The college will be lucky to have you...so give yourself a motivational pep talk and walk in there -head held high and knock their socks off....

Im up for another challenge -I will do anything if it keeps me focussed.... well nearly anything :D

Hi Laura :)

I just wanted to say- Its horrible when your emotions make you feel out of control and really down about yourself. Its hard to get out of that frame of mind and pick yourself up. But I also wanted to say LOOK AT HOW AMAZINGLY YOU ARE DOING!! :D

87 pounds! That is fantastic- and look at the weight loss in June- astounding! You have made a decision to change your life for the better and take things into control- of course you deserve that place at college- and unfortunately yes sometimes people do judge- but you go and you show that what an intelligent and bright lady you are! Tell them about the changes you are making in your life- say "I'm taking control of my life and planning my future- I've lost 87lbs so far! Shout it from the rooftops! Doesn't matter what the interview is for- grasp the oppertunity- you have spent so long planning for it like your say- and you are just feeling negative about it today because your having a down day sweetheart.

Remember- you are in control now- and this time next year- you will be a different person! I know you can do it look at the amazing losses you have had already- what an achievement.

Down days are horrible, and I too (and I am sure many other ladies and guys on here) have often stood in a clothes changing room and cried my eyes out because I don't like what I see and nothing fits. Don't let it get you down- use it as fuel.

You can get that motivation back hun- tomorrow is a new day and you go ace that interview and show them how amazing you are!

Hope this cheers you up a bit- but honestly that hardest bit is over now- you have made that life changing decision to do something about your weight and look how far you have come- don't stop now!!

Lots of hugs

Claire x

Thank you Losc and Capricorn. Don't know why I'm feeling so bad but I want it to stop! Just clicking here to see nice posts from you made me cry. I'm a freak.:eek:

I think it's just suddenly hit me that's it going to be a looooooong time until I'm a normal size. You'd think I'd have known that by now, no apparently I'm that stupid.:eek: I'm not giving up, I just can't but I thought I'd just get on with it. I've got through this 5 months without much trouble at all even when I lost pretty badly 1 month I didn't let it get me down so hoped it would continue. I also swore I'd never be one to write a post saying it's too hard and I've lost all my will power. Guess I failed there.:p Arghhh silly woman. Sorry everyone.:eek:

I've not had the parcel yet, I fear it's gone on a world wide tour, perhaps visiting all army bases :giggle:. Sorry you haven't had yours yet either, I'll post you some more. Does it sometimes take this long going through the army?

Thanks again ladies. <3

Awww thank you Claire, I must have been typing when you were. Thank you for your kind words. I'll try to remember them for the rest of today and tomorrow at the interview.

Perhaps it's just PMT or something, on some silly pills from the doc which can trigger depression and weight gain. Not sure I can blame it all on them but maybe a bit. Haven't felt this crap for a long long time. Maybe I need to go back and tell him NO, give me something better!

Afternoon All

How we all getting on? Fishy weeks going well?

Laura, don't let yourself get down, you really have done so well so far, you're a true inspiration. You may have found the last few months quite easy but you are just going through a bad spell which will pass. You're heading in the right direction and that is all that matters, you're doing brilliantly.

I really do want to do another challenge, but with my holiday at the end of the week, I won't be starting any challenge until I get back! I know this is going to sound bad, but I am going to be really relaxed about my food choices on holiday. I am planning on making the best choices possible but I won't be stressing and spoiling my hols. I had a target of 2 stone to lose before I went away and I have now lost an extra 7lb so I'm thinking that if I come back of holiday having still lost 2 stone I'll be happy.

Anyway, it was my WI today and I lost 2lb. Pretty pleased with that seeing as I had a nice big chinese last night! (probably catch up with me this week though). That does now take me to 2.5 stone so a new shiny :)

The weekly total last week was a brilliant, huge, scale breaking 38lb! Sooooo close to that 40lb week. Keep up the good work girls xx

Thanks Chelleb and well done on your loss and new shiny.:D You have the right idea about holiday I think, do your best but don't worry too much about it. Once we're at target we'll still have holidays and other things to deal with and it's normal for even a thin person to gain weight on holiday. It doesn't mean you've done badly if you put on a bit, just that you're normal. Enjoy yourself, hope you have a great time.:)

Good Afternoon Ladies!
Sorry i have been absent for a while, have been manically making cards - love my hobby!
I THINK i have had a pretty good week this week, the only thing i havent done is having all my HE(A)'s, there have been a couple of days when ive got to bedtime and realised i havent had it...very bad lack of planning i think!
But tonight will tell so fingers crossed, and good luck to all the other monday weighers!
Im here for a little bit of a rant, one of my friends asked for my help with SW and last week joined my group, and i introduced her to everyone. She has text me constantly all week asking for help, and i have given it, understanding how she feels and feeling quite proud that someone saw me as a role model. I found out the other day thatshe has had an awful week and had a takeaway, and she didnt tell me because she thought i would be angry. I dont care what she eats to be honest but i feel like..ughhh, just annoyed that i will have to sit there with her tonight knowing that she has made no effort.
Do i sound really mean? I cant really articulate how i feel but i know i'm annoyed for some reason!

Laura...PLEASE don;t give up, you have done AMAZINGLY so far, i would love to be in your position and you are such an amazing role model! You are definitely not always moaning, dont worry about that and anyway that is what we are all here for! You will get over this bad patch and then you will wonder what you were worried about! Just dont panic :)

I can't believe so many of you are doing a fishy week....personally icannot think of anything more vile! haha, not a big fan of fish, i eat tuna and parwns and oddly enough i love mussels, but i struggle to eat any other kind of fish! But good luck anyway, it will be interesting to see how you a get on!

Hope everyone else is getting on well, will be back later with WI results!

xxxx

Hi everyone hope you're all well and cheerful. Well done on the losses this past week so many good numbers. :)

Shall we do another challenge? I don't have any great ideas so if anyone else does do tell.:D

I've had a terrible week, I've not been bad as such but eating an awful lot. I'm probably just about within syns for the week though I've lost count so could be a little over. It wouldn't normally have too much of an effect but I feel like I'm losing it. My meals are fine, my snacks are fine but it's just a lot and I'm not sure why. Just a bit scared I'm losing my will power. I know I'll have gained this week, feel like I've put on about a stone.

Went in to Evans this morning to change a Tshirt that had shrunk in the wash and tried on some jeans. I've never worn jeans.:eek: They fit round my waist and hips but my thighs and calves were bulging out, not a good look! All the t shirts I tried on just reminded me of rolls of fat so instead of coming away feeling better I just felt worse. I feel like I'm close to giving up but I don't want to!

I've got an interview at college tomorrow to start my access course and having spent weeks sorting out the next few years of my life I'm suddenly feeling negative about it. Yes it's just a college course not like I'm going for a job interview but who would offer me a spot when I look like this? I'm hardly a walking advert for a determined focussed person am I?! Sorry I always seem to be moaning I don't mean to just feeling crap right now. Damn my emotions. :cry:

they'll be lucky to have you on the access course! I've just finished and have loved every minute of it... you'll meet so many different people and you will learn so much about yourself... dont give up, slog it out - its totally worth it and so are you xxxxxxxxxxx

Corsacar..
I an understand why you might be irritated by your friend ..... she has basically had someone at her beck and call to make sure she isn't going wrong and then you find out that she has had a take away-which in its self isn't the end of the world -BUT keeping it from you because "you would be mad" is what would bug me... why would you be mad that she is sabotaging herself at week 1 :confused: -what is maddening is that you have been wasting your time....if she has asked you about it -you could have given her lower syn options so she could have had it and not ruined her week
and lets be honest -sometimes we get sick of thinking about our own food plan -let alone thinking about someone elses too :rolleyes:
Anyway-hope you get a good result..pinkies crossed

well done on the 2lbs chelle! xx

hello everyone I am back!!!
well, I got back almost a week ago and I tried to catch up with all your posts but it is impossible!!! far to many pages to read! Well done to evryone who lost and welcome to all the newbies
I had me WI and proudly I would like to announce that after 3 weeks of holiday ( I did not find any syn free choclate and booze) i manage to put on only 0.5 lb!!! I think it is a great news, I missed my SW food but I enjoy my Polish food loads!
Since I got back I am struggling to keep up with planning and I wasn't very good this week, also my hubbie and myself went to a big do were was a lot of unhealthy food, and had a drink or a few ;-(
I am trying really hard to go back on teh right track and after reading teh last few pages I noticed a fishy challenge, hmm I like fish so I think I'll try to do that from Tuesday, so wish me luck!

Good Evening Ladies!
I lost 2.5 lbs this week which i am very pleased with :)
only a quick one tonight as i have a horrible headache, will check in tomorrow
xxxxx

welcome back kaspia, that tiny gain is really impressive. Im going to ireland for a week and just hope i can show some restraint!

well done corsacar, thats a fab loss. hope a rest helps you to feel better xxx

Evening all,

Well done corsica hun, :D a very respectable loss.

I have lost half a pound,:( it all went wrong mid week but intend on following the plan while I'm away so we shall see.

Hi kas.... don't think we have met hun. I have been pestering this bunch for a couple of weeks! lmao

Hope everyone is ok x

Back