QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

you are all being so good! I gained a whopping 4.5lb at WI tonight but Im ok with it. The Baileys alone was worth it :) Im totally on track and doing good since I got home. Little Aiden is still feeling rough but I feel a lot better. Hopefully i'll be back to full strength tomorrow. Thanks for the well-wishes xxx I have decided to not adjust my tickers with my gain as I will find it totally demotivating and I dont want to start feeling crappy about relaxing on my hols.... so i will have a 7 day stint of self-dellusion and by next WI I will have lost it again and more besides (yes.. TOTALLY deluded :D )

Hi ladies (and those pretending to be ladies ;) )

I bet you didn't even miss me. Boohoo! Well I'm finally online in my tent, anyone want to switch places with me? There's only so many nights under canvas I can handle!

I haven't managed to catch up on all the pages of gossip yet, I'll save that for when I get home. Should keep me amused for hours. I just thought I'd pop in and say hi, hope you're all well and happy. :D I had a good WI this week on holiday so quite proud of myself for sticking to plan even in a tent. I just need to find my halo, seem to have misplaced it then I'll put it back where it belongs freshly shined. :giggle:

Oooooohhh, ok Halloween challenge, ehm I am going to say 28lb that is 2 stone.
Pity I can't get a Halloween ticker yet, 50 posts isn't it? (Wonders if 30 posts of randomness would look suspicious :character00148: :giggle: :whistle:)

Right, decisions on the tea, right, spicy chicken it is.

Oh and how is this for saintness: Girls asked for McDonalds for tea, they sat in the car scoffing their burgers, but they didn't offer me any chips, good girls that they are and I had nothing
With hindsight I should have got a fruitbag but never mind.

lol 22... go play a few word games you will soon tot up your 50 posts! :8855:

Well done for not chomping on a big-mac lady, that ronald has a lot to answer for.:flamingmad:

Surreygal... Thanks hun, I is doing my best! LOL
The sun is shining here, hopefully you will get some today and get you’re washing dry... the down side to that is... the IRONING comes next! Now that’s a job I really hate!:mad:

Capricorn... You’re really getting into this making an effort malarkey, well done to you. :) Did husband notice you had make-up on?

Pink... Ive just had a few weeks facing the devil... :devilangel:its hard going hun, but hang in there, it does pass. Eating a pack of ham is nothing hun, I use a full pack :eek:to make ham rolls instead of bread for sandwiches. If it’s free its FREE!;)

Losc... Well done hun, thats fantastic. I bet you are so glad that is out of the way. I hated assessments when I was at work, your already stretched to the max and time is worth more than gold and... they chuck an assessment your way... yup they are a pain!:rolleyes:
I’m back to normal now hun, well normal might be a strong word when referring to me lol So I will say I am back to stepping out in public! :8855:

Spanx... Thanks hun, how are you doing? You have been quiet of late, not an iota of smut in sight!:8855:

Celleb... Vegas is definitely a wow factor place, did you go to the M&M’s shop? I love that place. And all those amazing hotels, it makes you wonder who comes up with the ideas.
Have a lovely day out hun :)

Karen... glad your on the mend hun, hope the little one is soon to follow. Its not deluded, its called strategy and I’m liking your style. ;)

Laura... you are a brave brave woman, I couldn't’t sleep in a tent if my life depended on it. Have a BIG fear of anything that CRAWLS.:eek: Well done for sticking to plan, but you are on holiday so don’t forget a little treat now and then;)

Sian... hope your being good and not chatting all the guys up:8855:

Well... I went to Leeds shopping with friends yesterday. A group of girls who I worked with, dont see them often but as its school hols we met up. I kept catching them looking at me (No, I haven't told any of them I had my face adjusted lol)
After a couple of hours one of them asked me if I had lost weight, I said.. yea, just over a stone. She said... You look really different... I said... Oh, how so? She said... well you look slimmer! and you look a lot younger!
I my dears... was laughing so much I nearly wet myself. They were all asking what diet I did and saying how they were going to give it a go... I wonder if they get the same results.
AND... nope I didnt tell them about the face lift, thats private!!!
:8855::8855::8855:

Laura, rather you than me, in a tent, I am with you Patsy, gowd knows what crawls over you in the night! Great your friends saw a nice change in you Patsy!

Good morning shrinking ladies,

Weigh-in tonight, oh how I wish there was a morning class, I so not like having to wait all day and too scared to eat too much, fingers crossed for a decent loss.

It is raining here again today, so fed up with it.

Good luck Karen getting back on the plan for this week and hopefully your little one feels better soon.

I have been to the gym, not for very long because I had a hairdresser appointment, she cut quite a bit of hair off, every little helps on the scales, I say :scale:

going to have some breakfast now, something light

have a good day everyone

22.... morning hun

You could always strip to the buff! Clothes tot up them punds you know!

Good morning my lovley jubblies

Tis persistantly persisting it down here today -so im sat in watching the birds having a feedinf frenzy on the patio -I could sit and watch them all day ..at the moment we have blue tits, great tits, nuthatches, tree creepers, coal tits, chaffinches and bull finches all skitting around :D.

Pinksparkly -don't worry about the whole pack of ham -I bet we all do it. Sometimes when fruit just won't do it and I know Im not hungry -just want "something" I will grab some ham or seafood sticks to munch -better than wasting syns that you can sit and enjoy later in the evening ;)
Losc -well done on passing your assesments :happy096:
Spanx - I will be moving home to the midlands :party0049: -so we can always pick you up on the way ;). Roll on the party :party0023:
Chell - its so difficult to get back into the swing of things when you have had a change of routine isn't it. Sounds like you are whooping it though -:girlpower:
Karen -you will kick that 4.5lb in to touch in no time :asskick:...and you had a great holiday which is the main thing :D
Laura -Im glad hubby is a squaddy as he reckons if he never sees the inside of a tent again -it will be too soon :p...Im not great with creepy crawlies either...
ooohh AND -the parcel I sent you came back to me :confused: -so I took it myself Last Wednesday -so it should be waiting for you when you get back ... I have had this happen before -god knows what they did with it -normally it only takes a day or 2 longer than standard UK postage to get something from here to the UK!! ooohh and I got my jellies too :happy036:-some wazzack on camp put it in the wrong pidgeon hole -so it was sat there wating...
Hope the weather holds out for you...
Patsy -hubby did indeed notice I had made the effort ... in fact he kept making me laugh as he kept wolf whistling me in the supermarket :p and he even noticed my painted trotters:D.
How nice that your friends noticed there was something different about you -but not exactly "what" -sounds like your surgeon did a good job :clap:
Never22 -you can post what you want where you want to get your post count up to 50 .... no-one will notice...heck, look at how us lot prattle on :giggle:
:cross: for weigh in later ... hope you get a good result Mrs..

Well Im about to have my lunch - jacket potato with smoked haddock and roast veggies mmmmmm oh and for dinner Im doing stir-fry and instead of buffalo chicken -I have used pork fillet :drool: I have it maranading in the fridge nomnomnom
Hope everyone is well -have a lovely day all and keep up the great work :D

Awww Capricorn thank you, I'm sorry it came back and you needed to pay to send it again. If it was sat at my sorting office all that time I'll be angry because I phoned them twice to make them check if there was anything waiting. Glad you got the jellies, I actually bought a load more the other day to repost to you so will send them once I'm home. PM me your address again please.:)

22... that's a sure fire way of getting into the national papers!!!:eek::rotflmao:

Well I am going out tonight, and I'm in the mood for a good old :party0036:and a :eating: but the wine will be sins and the food will be paella. ;) with a few sins on the side I guess, but I wont be having any sins tomorrow just in case!

:eek: I can't catch up with all that lot :eek::eek::8855:

I just popped in whilst I'm munching my *polishes halo* chicken salad at work, hoping to catch up......................I've no chance!

I did a mahoosive long post, (dead good it was too! grrrrr) phone rang before I had finished and when I got back to it, my 'session' had timed out and taken my splendid post with it!! Big Grrrrrrrrrr's :8855::8855:

And now I've no time to type it all in again :( *spits feathers*

..........so I'll have to be brief...........and vague :p

Well done to everyone on their losses, STS and gains! LOL Sounds daft, but the gains and STS's are good imho.......I would have gained sooooooo much more, and a STS would be a flipping gift from God! So well done to everyone. Good luck to all *checks what day it is :giggle:* Wednesday weighers, hope your results are good ones! Come on girles, we are doing bloody brilliant! We all deserve a pat on the back, and a kiss on the cheek! :8855:

Capricorn, your enthusiasm, dedicated and excitement is truly palpable. I can 'feel' it from here! You flipping well go girl! xxx

Ooooo would love a meet up with you all. Like Spanx, I don't mind travelling. It would be a cracking night. Hey, what about an overnight stay in a hotel, then we can all get trollied/chill/natter/whatever, without the night ending too soon, and come home sober the next day. Hey, it's worth a laugh seeing my 'morning after hair' :8855: Oh I could get excited by this arrangement :D

Are your navigation skills up to a little jaunt out to pastures new Patsy? Or might you have to phone hubby to "come and get me I'm lost" :8855::8855:

Well I'm reporting in with a 3lb loss at WI last night :D Very please with that.......wish I could lose than much every week :D

Got to dash off now (before my post gets eaten again!) and do some work.

Have a fab afternoon everyone
xxx

Afternoon ladies!

Bit late in the day for me, but we've been to get my dad out of hospital, so we had to wait for tubes to be removed etc. All in all we were out of the house for about 4 hours with the drive to the hospital and back, so I'm tired and grumpy now! Nothing new there I might add ;)

Louise - well done on passing your assessment honey! Knew you'd do well! :D

Laura - of course we missed you hun! And well done on being so good on holiday - that shows a massive amount of restraint! Well done you hun :) Here's hoping the creepy crawlies stay well away, bleurgh!

Patsy - good to see you're still encouraging people to strip off! Think you might be secretly working for Hugh Heffner ;) And of course I'm not chatting up any men!!!!!! I'm an angel me! :angel09: Have a fab night out m'lovely, you deserve it!

Helen - don't beat yourself up about eating a whole pack of ham. That's what free foods are for! I hope things start getting busier in work hun, I get bored easily when I'm on holiday and start reaching for the food. Not good! :)

Karen - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better now, and hope your son starts feeling better soon lovey. Don't worry about your gain hun, you'll soon shift that!! Considering you went to the land of Guinness you did very well! :D

Never22 - good luck for WI tonight hun! Don't let Patsy persuade you to get in the nuddy - she's a naughty naughty woman! :p

Capricorn - your meals sound lovely yet again! I have some smoked haddock sitting in the fridge, so I need to work out what to do with it! I'm not very good at cooking fish. I worry I'm going to end up with some kind of food poisoning :8855: Oooo, and I'm glad your hubby noticed all your efforts hun :D Sounds like you had a right old time in the supermarket with him wolf-whistling away ;)

Bev - woooooooooooooooooooooo!! 3lb loss!!!! That's fantastic hun :D What's all this about pat on the back and kiss on the cheek??! You getting a bit fruity m'lovely? Think you've been spending too much time with Patsy. It's all descending into debauchery, gah! :p

Surreygal - I hope you have a fabulous holiday hun! :D Not sure Yorkshire is quite ready for one of us QStoP ladies to descend! If I'm not mistaken you're going to be up in Bev's territory - run for the hills lovey, run for the hills! ;) :giggle:

Very sorry to anyone I've missed! :)

Sian xxx

Rant alert :grumble::grumble:

So been to class and won't go back!! Stupid cow.

I will try and rant the short version:

1st reason for being pissed off: I get to the pay desk, Emily (Consultant) stands behind and says: You weren't here last week, me: No I went to Monday class, consultant: You came up on my system and I thought: I never spoke to that woman (sounded crash to me to be referred to as that woman

2nd reason for being pissed off My turn on the scales. WI woman is turned around speaking to Emily the consultant having a conversation (has been doing that to everyone while I was in the queue, only to look up when the scales beep)
So I wait because I think that is ignorant, if I pay £4.95 and my weigh in is important to me, why the hell is she having a conversations and sat there with her back to me? :mad:

She finally notices that I am waiting, she says: Oh, just get on, I get on, the display says -3 lbs (me thinking yeah, that is my half stone) She says: -2 1/2 lb, I say: the display says -3
consultant pipes up: Oh the display doesn't show half pounds, you are not really meant to see the display anyway, so it is 2 1/2 lbs, not in a friendly reassuring way,

3rd reason Then the WI woman passes my book to the consultants 10 year old(I am guessing) daughter who sits beside her to write in my weightloss, the lassie doesn't know where to write it or how to do it and spoke rather loudly my weight and loss. I think that is not on and is very unprofessional. So I sat there for about 5 minutes seething and then left.

It is probably very petty of me, but this is important to me.

Rant over so now I got it off my chest to you girls, OH doesn't get it and I don't have to eat lots of chocolate because I didn't get my half stone

Thanks for reading x

Not petty at all Never22, I would be livid too! How flipping rude of them. Infact I'd be so annoyed I probably would have had a quiet word with her before leaving..............then I would have reported her :eek: Well maybe not, but I'd have wanted to! lol

Your weight is a personal thing, and as a consultant she should treat it with confidentiality and respect. Lots and lots of people don't want the world and it's mother to know how much they weigh! (say's me who's plastered mine on the internet! lol)

I don't blame you for not going back, neither would I...............unless I could rip her head off! :8855::8855:

Don't let the rude cows deter you. Switch classes and ignore them! Grrrrrrrrrrr

I think you're allowed a rant. *hugs* It sounds very unprofessional all round. The extra 1/2lb thing annoys me too, if the scales weigh to a certain weight then they should be able to read that weight even if it is higher than 20stone! The old scales used to so they should have thought through the new ones and figure out they need different ones! If you're feeling angry and up to it then I'd ring the C up and tell her you won't be returning to her group because you felt completely unsupported and it's the golden rule that weights aren't announced. If her daughter can't be trusted to keep it secret then she's breaking the rules. Tell her you're taking your custom elsewhere and will be reporting her to HQ.:D If you aren't up to the hassle of it just find another group if possible.

Well done on your 2.5 loss that's fantastic. :D Not all groups are like that, in fact most are excellent. I hope you find a nicer one for next week.:)

evening everyone:)

well done bev and laura on your fab losses:).

bev yep im coming up your way at the weekend :cool: and sian hun i will have a few or more malibu's for you hun;).

awww never 22 that is not nice,i feel for you hun how rude and i agree very unprofessional.well done on your fab loss.

patsy hope you had a great evening:).

losc well done on passing your assessments :).

sian hope your dad has a speedy recovery hun.

capricorn love all the make up,hubby whistling away in shops go you;).
:wave_cry:to everyone

sw hugs to all :grouphugg:
xx

Back