QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Good afternoon ladies :D Fabuloso weight losses girlies, flipping brilliant! Well done you losers! :clap: I'm hoping I can keep up with you and lose a decent amount myself this week :D I've been 100% (missed a few syns and the occassional HE though :eek: lol) so we shall see what the scales say. My Wii is showing a loss, but I'm trying not to pay too much attention to it :)

Sian, you're the first person i've ever (cyber) met, who takes her scales on holiday! :8855: As you say though, different surface etc could be having an effect, and often after a noughty(ish) couple of days it's mainly fluid you gain (or so they say :confused:) so i'm sure the scales will talk sense when you get them home :D

Louise, I've just scanned the curry recipies and emailed them, but the email has bounced back - could you check you've given me the right addy please and I'll send them again :)

Chelle, send me your email addy and I'll send you the curry recipies too. Anyone else who wants them, feel free to PM me your addy and I'll send them.

Christina, folk always seem to think they're entitled to 'lecture' about the 'correct' way to lose weight - just ignore them and let them wait to see that you know what you're doing by the results you get. You can do it! Good luck for tomorrows weigh in (do they have them on a Bank Holiday?) and have a good eating week :D

Well I can't wait to get started on my challenges :D Been on my Wii this morning for an hour, and plan to do some more later. I've worked a right dab up jogging :eek: lol Tomorrows session will go towards my challenge! WooHoo :D When I set my 14 hour target I forgot I was back at work this week :eek: I was in holiday mode when I set it - I might struggle to fit it in but I'm determined to do my level best!

Another congrats on your fab weightlosses girlies, you're soooo good! xxx

Christiana.... Sorry you are having a few bad days... its amazing how many "experts" in weight loss there are out there isn't it :confused: and more often than not they are overweight too :mad:.. I hope they don't put you off ..stay on here with us...we know that you know what you are doing -even if they don't ;) and just wait until they see your weight coming off and you can :Na_Na_Na_Na: at them :D

Oh My God chelleb..Im from Sutton -
Nice to know there is a local lass on here ... when we moved to suffolk with the forces the locals looked at me like I was talking swahili :8855:..
I always head into Notts when I come home....

Losc-whatever you ate -you have put it behind you..and as we know 1 day can't do that much damage -its just when we let it lead to days..and weeks its a problem -Well Done on getting straight back on the wagon :D

Bev - I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good weight loss for you this week!! A 100% week is a big achievement as far as I'm concerned, lol! :D

Re: taking my scales on holiday, lol!! I brought them with me because I don't like my mum's scales...they lie!! Lol! :8855: My trusty digital scales don't lie (although I wish they would sometimes!) ;)

Sian xxx

Ooops, I must have been bashing the keyboard when you posted Louise. Like Capricorn just said, one bad day doesn't do much damage. Just draw a line under it (like you already have) and plod on.

We're all gonna have the occassional 'mad' moment at some point, but as long as you put it behind you and plod on, you'll get there :D

Thank you Sian! You'll find it difficult to type with your fingers crossed until Tuesday though :D lol I've been 100% since day one Sian :eek: After so many attempts at losing weight, my head is finally in the right place to go all the way this time. I've never felt like this before to be honest, hopefully the feeling will last :D

Having said that though, I've got some friends round tomorrow so I'm anticipating a few naughty glasses of vino collapso :D saving my syns today to help compensate though.

It's hard sometimes isn't it, especially when everyone around you might be half cut! :8855:

thanks ladies, its really great to have all of your support!

I am really looking fwd to our challenge starting tomorrow, has everyone set their targets? dont worry, we can put everything on the list tomorrow! I am starting on a new ward tomorrow too, cardiology, so am feeling bit nervous. I find it so hard to eat in hospitals, youd think id be slim, but when i first started my training, the only food i could actually eat in hospital at lunch etc was ready salted crisps! so am gonna make myself a lovely salad to take with me tom!

Bev, pm me your email address and il email you and then you can just reply, im not sure if its my security settings you see! xx

Hi Ladies, as a newbie you are all relaly inspiring me to get a move on and start losing weight on SW. Could I please join in? Am a bit confused as to where everyone is up to on the 2week challenge front but I want to lose 5lbs in my first two weeks. I have two questions I hope someone can answer:
1.My local SW is on a Monday, will it still be on tomorrow? Plus the classes are at two different times on monday with the same lady. Can I join the 12 pm one tomorrow but go to the 7pm normally? Have a family meal tomorrow and I dont want to tell everyone where Im going but Im desperate to start asap and I cant wait another week.
2. Has anyone had those fiber plus bars? How many syns in one of those please?

:wave_cry:Hi Tawts, Of course you can join us, welcome to the team, and its a team of fab ladies, who have given me so much support and i hope we can support you in the same way too. :D:D

Ok, the two week challenge ends tom, but the good news is, we are starting a new one tom too! so you can start fresh with us! We are doing an exercise challenge, were trying to just do a bit of exercise for 14 days, even if it is only 5 mins a day, thats fine, But, i will also add your name to the two week weight loss challenge and you can update us each week on your loss and we will give you loads of support!:8855:

You can definitely join the 12pm class and then go to the 7pm class the week after, in fact, once you have joined, you are allowed to go to any class, anywhere at all, as a guest!

Im not sure of the fibreplus bars, who are they made by hun? xx

Hi there Tatws! Course you can join us hun! Anybody who has a name that translates into potatoes is more than welcome, lol! :D I think we're all just about at the end of the 2 week weight loss target - there's a new one starting on monday which is a 2 week exercise target. You could also do the weight loss one if you like though hun!

I'm afraid I can't answer your first question hun as I don't go to a group, but with regards to the second question, the Fibre+ bars are 5.5 syns for the milk chocolate bar, or 6 syns for the dark chocolate version. Or you can have one Fibre+ bar as a HexB on EE (not sure about the other 2 plans!)

Anyway...welcome to the team hun! :D

Sian xxx

Ooops, just logged on sian and saw we had a newbie so didnt want to leave her hanging! how dilligent are we!!! did you decide what target you want hun, gonna put the list up now, then we have to do it ha ha! xx

:D "14 Day Exercise Your Butt Off Challenge" :D starts 31/05/2010

Louise - 600 minutes/10 hours
Bev - 14 hours/840 minutes
Lovelylaura - 10 hours/600 minutes
Capricorn - 1260 Minutes
Chelleb - 800 minutes
Corsacar - 6 hours/360 minutes
Christiana - 5 hours/300 minutes
Sian - 5 hours/300 minutes
Slimlinetonic
Stivesliz -
Surreygal -
Red -
Misswilliams -
xxtannyxx -
Tatws - 5 hours/300 minutes

Guys im sorry if i missed anyone, is there anyone else to add on? xx

Last edited:
Ta for the answers ladies. Thought the screen name would be appropriate as carbs are a major issue for me, i do love my potatoes and bread.
Am I right in thinking I should b having 5-15 syns a day even on EE (not got the book yet but it sounds the most idiot proof! - I cant cope with long instructions).
Thank you for the quick replies, I am so inspired I really want to get started now!!!
Have dusted off the old wii fit and bought a new disc that comes with a web cam that scans you and makes you watch yourself as you exercise! If that doesnt encourage me I have no idea what will.

Im in for an exercise challenge as its my hols from school so I can fit it in. Is it as much as we can in the two weeks or some every day?

ok I get it now, mine will be 5 hours.

As a non-exercisee (not a word, but should be ;)) I've set my target at 5 hours over 2 weeks. That's more than I do at the moment, which is a bit shocking really! Did half an hour on my gym ball yesterday after being inspired by all you lovely ladies - my muscles are in pain today, lol! :D xx

did 20 mins aerobic exercise on the wii and impressed myself! was seriously knackerd afterwards mind but still!!

yup im a secondary geog teacher. Having a wii is hysterical espcially having a boxing match! Wouldnt say Im an addict but it means I dont have to go out of the house to exercise and let everyone see my wobbly bits!

That would be one of my main reasons for getting a Wii. The thought of exercising in front of the general public is enough to send me running (well, that's a bit extreme, but definitely jogging) for the hills! :D

I'm a secondary Chemistry/Science teacher - half term this week, lush! :D xxx

Back