QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

No chance of a BBQ here Deb, it's chucking it down! lol

Afternoon lovelies,

Sweetchant1lly, and Dag, welcome to our team! its a fab one, all of the teamates are just fab and a great motivation and support too. Hope you enjoy us!

Just had a lovely tea, roast chicken, with all the trimmings! Mmm. Got my meal plan sorted for the week i think, extra easy again for me, so will try and get some piccies on!

Gonna update my ticker in a second, come on ladies, dig deep, last week of the exercise your butt off challenge! lets give it some welly and really go for our targets, we will then have completed 100% all of our targets set. Does anyone have any ideas about what they would like to do for next challenge(sound like a broken record dont i) Just like to be organised. Am trying to think of somthing equally as motivating as we have done so far!

Chelle, i wanna come to see bon jovi too! have a fab time! and enjoy!

dudette, well done on your weight loss, thats fab girlie, its all going in the right direction hun! has your wii come yet?

Bev, well done on the exercise front, your a machine!

Capricorn, i dont like wholewheat pasta either, bleurrgh! Well done on the weight loss hun, you are doing fab! and you are gonna be at target before you know it!

Corsacar, how are you hun? hope your doing well and enjoying the lovely ish weather! i am succumbing to a chilled glass of pimms with lemon and lime, but i am counting the syns! its lush! what did you think of the pork with soy and honey in the end?

Surreygal and christiana, hope your having a great week, sounds like your doing really well.

I know there is loads i have missed off, so am sorry! its hard to remember everyone!

Your doing great guys, keep up the good work xxx

Hello ladies, mymy you all have been very busy! lots of posts to catch up on!
Well done Capricorn and Losc on your losses, and of corse Sian, can't remember if i already said that to you?! You are all doing us very proud! Better than i shall do tomorrow, I am STILL having ahem...toilet troubles, and and super bloated this week, resorted to tablets last night and going to have to again tonight just to get things moving again :( sorry about the details guys but it's making me feel pretty shitty an actually quite hurting now! Add that to the fact that i've had the busiest week ever and have tried my bestbest to have lots of superfree foods, im afraid a couple of days the good old pasta and sauce or instant noodles have won, simply because at ten o clock at night, i cant think about anything else but eating right at that second!

SOrry girls, rant over. I have brand new intentions for next week...and i cant have a sneaky weigh before tomorrow night as our scales are broken, i have had others verify that! I thouht i'd lost my mind when i hopped on and they told me i'd put on 6 lbs!

Welcome to all our newest members, i hope you all find this group as supportive as i have, these girls are lovely!

Dag, can i ask which plan/s you follow? I often get worried that extra easy will slow down the loss in the long run? So i like to find out what everyone else does :)

How has everyone's weekends been?
xxx

oh louise i must have been typing as you were! the pork was absolutely GORGEOUS! think im trying some new recipes this week, can't quite remember what at the moment but i will let you know how they are as and when. oooh, pimms sounds lovely in the sun, enjoy yourself hun! xxx

i know ive put a ticker for my exercise but let me know when you are all due to start a new group challenge i will amend it and join you:Dthough it wont be on the wii cos i dont have one:cry:weekend over....is everybody prepared for next week?i am going to plan all my meals now so that i know exactely where i am then all i have to worry about is keeping up with the exercise;)keep it up everyone ur all stars;)WE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Hi weewee, feels naughty calling you that! we have one week left of our current challenge, so carry on with us until it ends and then a new one will begin a week tomorrow, so i will add your name to the list for that too hun! hope your having a good day. I have got all of my main meals planned for this week, think im gonna have a bash at planning lunches to make life a little bit easier! any nice extra easy lunch ideas for me anyone? preferrably something i can take in a packed lunch xx

Evening all.:)
Welcome sweetchantilly and dag:welcome:.
Thanks bev for helping me with my sig,i got there in the end lol.:D
Chelleb enjoy bon jovi on tuesday :D:D
I've done another i hr and 15 mins on the wii this afternoon.:8855:
hope everyone has had a good weekend.
It's now chucking it down here.
have a nice evening.xx:)

Hey folks, sounds like there have been some really good days here. I did my race for life in 1 hour, unfortunately thats 12 minutes slower than last year!!! but I am 2 stone heavier and dont the photos show it! Feel really bad coz Im heavy but good coz I did it even though I was going to give up. I hurt my ankle in the first 500m!! I hobbled the whole course but i did it.
Had a roast dinner at my mums and saved all my syns for that. Am seriously worried that I wont register a nice big loss tomorrow since Im sure that * is due tomorrow. I want a nice big loss to really kick start me. Have tried quite hard this week to get my head around it. Am behind on the exercise challenge having clocked up a meager 1 3/4 hrs this week, must seriously kick butt next week.

Hi Surreygal, well done on your exercise today! what do you do on the wii? i love the step, just wish it was longer!

Tatws, make sure you count your time from race for life in with the exercise challenge hun and WELL DONE. one hour is a good time, and good on you for doing it! I am sure you will have a good loss, stick with it xx

thanks for the welcome surry girl and well done on your wii fit i so have to get round to using mine i always seem to have enough time to weigh on it then rush off mad thing is i love it when i get going ...need to kick myself up the bum i think

Well done tatws that was fantastic.:happy096:.
hi losc i haven't got wii fit,i do tennis ,table tennis, sword play,im pleased with that because it's more than i normally do.oh and just dance but i havent yet done much of that,hope to do more this week.x

Welcome sweetchant you have joined a fab board here they are so helpful, Ive only been on here for a week myself.
Losc - I have no intension of giving up, ive only just started but I just feel bleurgh!!! Def * on the way, need to get a grip and remember I have taken a positive step in joining SW and then see where it takes me!

hiya tatws great to meet you and well done on your rfl, try not to be down about it taking a little longer than last time you still did it . good luck for your weigh in hun

thanks, W.I. tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result!

ah tatws, i know exactly how you feel hun. I had a week a bit like that not long ago, but you have taken a really positive step in joining sw and you are going to do it girly! these things take time, but the trick is to just keep going. I have always had a tendency to give up as i always wanted to lose weight so quickly, but i kinda figured out now that it is gonna take me some time. In fact, i am working on 70 weeks at losing 2lbs a week! You are doing great, and you sound really motivated, so chin up :p

ooh surreygal, you just reminded me to buy just dance! i have the biggest loser and its hard but i do like it! I need to find my game with tennis on, you girlies have me wanting to play it, and i cant find the flipping game now! xx

Evening all -nice to see our group growing (In the good sense of the word ;))

Louise -I have planned dinners, lunches and brekkies for this week :p -I figured that as its my 1st all red week I could make sure I spread my healthy Bs properly... It also means I can make sure that I get variety in there too
Im sure someone will come up with a good challenge-I like to be organised too... I find Im less likely to fall on my face if I list list list :p

I have finished today having done 1hr on the wii -I decide to take it a bit easier today.... I wasn't going to do any-but I couldn't stop myself :eek: ( I think I have been taken over by aliens :8855:) so I need to add that to my ticker in a moment,,,
well done Tatws -bet that burnt some cals....

I can't remember if I mentioned hubbies 3lb loss today -you should see his magic shrinking beer belly :p -well perhaps not :8855:-he is in need of some new golf shorts -he belts them -but they keep sliding ...
I have decided that I am giving it to the end of the month and then Im off to get a new pair of jeans -mine are getting ridiculous -I now pull them on fastened up :D....
I don't know if anyone has seen the clothes swap thread? but it made me wonder-would anyone be interested in some things I have that are too big (will double check the sizzings) -obviously they will be too big for some but they might be of use for others... I have some things I have worn once *or never* :eek:-Im determined to get rid of things piece by piece (hubby says I need to work on a "1 in 1 out" basis) -I WILL not keep them as I WILL NOT be needing them again and it seems silly to throw them away if they can save someone else a few pennies (afterall -whoever has them won't be needing them long either ;))
I can get pictures if anyone might be interested...
Luckily out here I can get 3/4 jeans (Im a short arse) for as little as €5 in the sale so i don't mind replacing things as I go...
right thats far to much waffle -again..have a great night all

Ooh capricorn, well done to your hubby! how much has he lost in total, sounds like he is doing great.

What a great idea, i have some clothes too, that id be willing to post piccies of, and i looooove your hubs idea of 1 in 1 out! i shall have to mention that to my hubster! He has promised me a no expense spared spending spree when i get to goal! but i am gonna treat myself along the way too! Maybe we could do a swap shop or something? xx

thats a fantastic idea as we all know sometimes its hard to keep buying new things if weightloss is going well .

id def be intrested in looking into a clothes swap thing

Hi louise...
Hubby has lost 12lb but it has all come off his beer belly.... he isn't thats big -I think he is about 14st 7lb now -he should be like a pipe cleaner he does:-
PT at work at least twice a week, at least 18 holes of golf twice a week (more now I want to go for a walk too :8855:) -some weekends he plays 4 rounds :eek: -he also plays hockey for work sometimes too....
oh and now he is a wii addict too :p I think that is what is making the difference as he has always done the other stuff;)
his vice is beer, red wine, whisky -ooh and ryvitas :confused:
I will get some pics taken of the stuff I have...oohh a swap shop ... it seems such a waste of money to just throw stuff away if it can tide someone else over for a month or 2...
My hubby tries to convince me that the "1 in 1 out" rule should apply to everything.... not convinced yet though -Im a bit of a hoarder :eek:

Sorry sweetchant1lly -I was typing when you posted...
:D glad you like the idea... I begrudge throwing things away ..especially as "queen sized" clothing can be so bloomin pricey

Back