QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon ladies!

Just a very quick post as I'm off to make my dinner. Not sure what I'm having yet, but it's all good! :D

Finally realised why I was tired and grumpy yesterday, and why I only lost 0.5lb last week. Had * week sprung upon me today. Wasn't expecting it - only usually have one every 6-8 weeks. Maybe my body is sorting itself out! :)

Anyways, that was prob TMI. Sorry ladies! Speak to you all later (so to speak!)

Sian xxx

Hi Every one

I deffinately fit into this group - I'm major queen size and have around 17 stone to lose :cry:

A bit about myself, I'm 36, nearly 37 and live in Leeds with my hubby and 6 kids (17, 14, 14, 13, 13 and 2) who keep me busy big time - I've been overweight all my life, started putting it on around the age of 2 and it never stopped going on. The most success I've had with weight loss was slimming world just after I had my 2nd set of twins and I lost 6 stone really quickly but came off plan and put it all back on again plus more. I had weight loss surgery in 1999 which was a total disaster and gave me 10 years of hell with food, long and complicated story but it left me not being able to eat anything except soft or sloppy things (icecream, chocolate, cakes biscuits you get the picture)I had corrective surgery in November 2008 which effectively was a gastric bypass. This led to a 6 stone weight loss but food phobias that resulted from my messed up surgery led me to slip back into old habits and 4 of that 6 stone went back on.

This takes me to now where I've got to change my lifestyle otherwise I'm only going to get worse as I gain more weight and I've got limited mobility now and don't want to end up losing the mobility that I do have.

I've been doing the SW plan now for 11 weeks and I'm 2 stone 10lbs off and weigh in is tomorrow.

I'd love to be able to get to know and chat with people in a similar situation to me so we can share ideas and offer each other advice etc. It seems like I have such a mountain to climb but it is achievable with alot of effort and time but I will get there, I HAVE to get there.

Hello all!

Welcome Alia! Congratulations on your excellent weight loss so far - 2 stone 10 is a fabulous weight loss hun! :D Fingers crossed for another good weight loss tomorrow!

Hope you enjoy being part of the team - all the ladies on here are lovely and sooo supportive :) It might seem like you've got a mountain to climb...I think we all feel a bit like that...but hopefully if we all support each other we'll all get there eventually :)

Sian xxx

*waves* hi alia what a great weightloss you have had so far ....thosse surgerys must have been awful to go through all that and them not work out must have been a rough time for you babe .
good luck for tomorrows weigh in and ill look forward to catching up with you on the boards

Evening lovely ladies

Firstly, welcome Alia to our team:girlpower::welcome: I hope you will enjoy us! I love this team, everyone is great, always picks me up when i read everyones posts! I read one of your posts the other day, and my heart really went out to you hun. It sounds like its been very difficult for you, i am sure that you are gonna get to goal, so go for it hun.

Sian, i have the same problem! I am late though, TMI sorry! But my hormones are all over the place, feel very emotional one minute and am fine the next! Driving my hubby loopy!

I will post properly in a bit, I had a yummy tea this evening. Saw it yesterday on this morning! I made a sw friendly chill, then layered rice in a dish, topped with chilli and layered with very thin crispy potatoes! It was yummy! xx

Hello Alia,well done on your weightloss keep it up.I'm a serial slimmer with loads of failed attempts which has lead me to have high bloodpressure.I found this site on sunday,thank goodness as i was hitting rock botton.I started sw in december and lost 2stone 1lbs in about 16weeks then got fed up,put most of that weigh back on and feeling miserable.Also hubby is 50 in 2yrs and hopefully going on a cruise so that will give me something to aim for.I'm just taking one day at a time,not being too strict with myself as i have done in the past,talk again soon,stick at it :)

Hi, Im joining too. Im 33, have 3 kids and am just getting my life on track after being a lost flower for a few years. I would love to be properly slim for the first time ever and I know I really mean it this time!

xxx

Hi Slimmermcs, i love cruising and i have high BP too! i love dressing up ha ha! and what a fabulous goal for you! just think of all the lovely dresses! Taking one day at a time is a really good idea, thats what i do. Slowly slowly catchy monkey is now my mantra! I have tried to do it so quickly before but have always gained, so i am now going for a steady 1 or 2 lb a week, and if i continue to do that, I will get there! and so will you, best of luck hun xx

:wave_cry:Hi Karen

Welcome to our lovely team! I know what you mean about being a lost flower for a while, somewhere along the way, i think i gave in to being big and kind of lost me if you know what i mean! but with the love of a good hubby i got me back and now im tackling my wobbly bits! and the lovely ladies on here are really helping me to get there. i hope you find us useful! and well done on your 5lb loss, what a fantastic start xx

Hello Karen,I'm starting again!!!Feeling more positive this time with the support from this site.Good luck with your weightloss goals :)

allo allo allo!welcome to our team karen and alia its wonderfully supportive and slimmermcs youre absolutely right,this site is stopping me munching and keeping me away from the kitchen:8855:dag dont be too downhearted you will be rewarded more in the coming weeks and yes ladies dont we hate hormones?lol to put light on the subject HOW DO YOU MAKE A HORMONE???DONT PAY HER!!!!:8855:chelleb did you do much dancing in between drooling at the bare chest action cos thats calorie burning isnt it god im so jealous :8855:tanny well done on your loss thats a major acheivement,and like louise says,go forward and shrink,surreygal i think with all the dancing i do whilst ironing because of the music i put on that i must burn calories,i reckon we can count that as exercise;)
ive had a good day so far,but have onlky been out on my bike for 20mins as ive been hit with a nasty summer cold/cough i dunno what it is apart from DAMN INCONVENIENT!!I hate being dictated to about exercise especially when im actually in the zone :mad:anyway i hope all of you are feeling very happy with yourselves at the end of yet another dayWE CAN DO THIS!!! XXX

Hello all

thanks for such a warm welcome, this team seems to be a really friendly group and I'm so happy to have found you all.

I look forward to supporting where I can and being supported when I need it. My weigh in is tomorrow evening and any loss will be a bonus this week as I had a weekend away, the first since I've been on plan and was a little on the naughty side but I intended to do that, with 6 children its not very often that I get to go away. Got right back on track on Monday morning and have been totally 'sin' free but not 'syn' free :D

Goooooooooood Morning everyone :D

Sorry I've not posted much this week, been sooooo busy. By the time I get home from work, take the dogs out, cook dinner, do a few chores and have a shower, I'm pooped! :8855: I've still been squeezing some Wii time in before work, but only 30 mins. I need to update my ticker before I forget what I've done, but be the look of it, I'll be giving it some right wellie over the weekend in order for me to complete the challenge :eek: I will not be beaten! LOL

Welcome to all the new members (sorry, I can't remember all your names off the top of my head :( - no time to makes notes either! lol) I'm sure you will love this team, it's full of lovely supportive people. It's impossible to catch up and comment on everything that has already been posted, so apologies to everyone if it seems I'm ignoring you. I'm not :D

Some fab losses her this week girlies :D We're doing greeeeeeeeeat! lol

Sian, your unexpected visitor explains your disappointing (to you) loss this week, so chin up lass, the scales will reflect your hard work next WI :D I envy men you know, they can just bounce weight off (usually) with no monthly fluctuations to mess with their heads! :8855:

Chelle, glad to hear you had a fab time with JBJ. Well done on making good food choices too, that can be so hard to do, so big pat on the back for you :D I've been to the O2 a couple of times, can't flipping remember who the heck i went to see, but it's a fab venue :D It's quite a way for you to travel though isn't it? :confused: Red days rock don't they? I love them and they work so well. I'm sure the folks trying a red week will this week will see the difference on the scales :D

Capricorn, with regard to you humping the stuff out of the basement and then weighing it out of curiosity - funny but I did the same last week........I went round to the supermarket on foot - it's not far and I only needed a few things, so I thought I'd pop round on foot :eek: I got my stuff and set off home carrying it thinking "flipping heck, I should have brought the car, this is bloody heavy!" lol When I got home I put the bags (2) on the scales and they weighed 2lb less than I had lost :eek: Amazing! I can't remember feeling that weighed down before, but I'm darn sure I'm not going back there! lol It was a very enlightening thing to do because we lose sight of how much weight we have really lost - god knows what I'll be weighing next! lol Oh, I weighed the dogs, and together they weigh 2 stone, so that's my next comparison 'lift' :8855:

Flipping heck, I've missed loads of post and loads of people - very sorry. :(

Right, I'm away to the shower, work is calling. I'll catch up with you all tonight. Have a brilliant day everyone and keep on keeping on. We can do this! xxx

Good morning one and all

:welcome::welcome2:-Hello to all the newbies.....hope you love it on here ...everyone is lovely and really helpful

So, I have just had brekkie mmmmmm today was bacon with mushrooms and sliced tomatoes warmed through nomnomnom....

Dudette -Im in the same position as you -my * week shouldn't be here yet -but I know its on its way -like you I just assume that its my system sorting itself out :confused:
ooohooohh folks I only need to do 2hrs 18mins of exercise to complete the challenge :bliss:I might see about getting that done today -or tomorrow at the latest;)and we are planning a 3hr walk around the golf course on Saturday -I have the exercise bug :p

Pinkies crossed for those weighing in today..
Off to ring mum and then I will get the wii out ..
Have a lovely day everyone... and hope its a positive one:D

morning all :) Im off to work shortly and have college tonight so I wont get back on here until almost bedtime. just want to wish all the peeps having WI today good luck and i look forward to seeing how everone is doing when i get home tonight. have a fab fab day everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back