QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Aww thanks Spanx, nice to meet you.:D

Good evening one and all.

Congrats on the great losses today - very good work everyone :D

Spanx - yep the recipe is on here, but basically all you do is mix some Smash with a little bit of water until it's just starting to come together into large crumbs. Then spray some Frylight on a baking sheet and using your hands spread your Smash mixture into a circle - you are aiming to get it really quite thin. Once it's roughly the shape and size you want, pop it in the oven until it starts to go dry and crispy on the top side, then flip it over, pop it back in and let it go crispy on the other side too. Once you get to this stage, take it out, add some tomato puree and whatever toppings you want, then pop it back in the oven or under the grill until done. It's really nice and doesn't taste at all Smash-like.

Helen x

Hello fellow slimmers!

I am still thinking about the receipe challenge, I do mostly red and EE and there is sooooo many receipes to try, ohhh I cannot decide! Please help!!!!
Weigh in tommorow, I would love to loose another 1lb but we will see as long it is not a gain I am happy!

cheese stuffed sweet chilli burger recipe

Evening you lovely lot...

Laura -Im just like that ---- I get something that I want to post and day by day it gets closer to the door -then into the car -then it travels to and from camp with hubby for a few daysuntil he remember to post it :8855:
Well folks we have had dinner nomnomnom

the burgers were scrummy if I say so myself :p -only 1/2 syn each if using cheese as your healthy A..we had 1 and a 1/2 each :Dand I have one left for my lunch tomorrow...

They were:-
  • 400g lean minced steak
  • 1/2 red pepper finely chopped
  • 2 fat spring onions chopped
  • 1 courgette -grated
  • 1 small egg (you might not need it all)
  • seasoning -lots of it
  • 2tbs sweet chilli sauce
  1. Squish it all together and chill
  • then I divided into 8 -put one piece in the press (I have one of those lakeland ones I had never used:eek:) -but they will be easy to do by hand.
  • put 21g low fat cheddar =1/2 healthy A in the middle
  • crack black pepper over
  • top with the other piece and press down and seal
then I whacked them in the fridge until I wanted them...
then sealed each side in a dry non-stick frying pan and then popped on an upside down holey pizza tray in a medium oven unti cooked through.

They were really meaty and juicy -deffinitely another thing to go on the "must do again list" -especially as I don't like burgers as a rule ;)
Hope they are of use to someone

Hmmm...

Well I have just decided that I'm going to be vaguely naughty tonight.

I'm really hungry and feeling sorry for myself due to Hospital Appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to have a huge pile of SW chips with my dinner instead of superfree and some ketchup too which will take me up near my syn limit for the day...

but I shall be nil by mouth nearly all day tomorrow so I'm figuring it probably won't be the end of the world!

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The binge urge is upon me... I've fought it off, successfully, kind of... by eating a huge dinner and a whole packet of ham.. and having 14 syns today....

but GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the urge is strong!

lost 4.5lbs this week and am thrilled. Got rotten cold and a head full of cotton wool and I feel yuk. am going to bed in the hope I feel better tomorrow!

The binge urge is upon me... I've fought it off, successfully, kind of... by eating a huge dinner and a whole packet of ham.. and having 14 syns today....

I sympathise with you hunney - When I get the urge to have something it takes me so much strength and will power to stop me having it and in all honesty you have done well cause if I really have the urge its not often I can fight it - I do usually give in but thankfully at the moment I'm not having urges so its all good - with me resitance is futile, wether I hold out to the end of the day or fall by lunch time I have to accept that I'm going to give in no two ways about it!!

Fantastic loss TATWS, well done and hope you feel better soon xxx

Well done Tatws on your brilliant loss, keep it up.

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Thanks for the recipe Capricorn, those burgers look yummy. Will definitely be trying those.

Good luck pinksparkly for tomorrow, hope all goes well, and good luck resisting the binge! Maybe try having a large cold drink, or go for a walk or something, I know exactly how you're feeling! xx

good luck for tomorrow pinksparkly got my fingers crossed for you.

well done tatws thats great,hope you will soon feel better.
good luck for tomorrow pinksparkly,hope all goes ok.xx

Go girl, you fight it!

TATWS well done! would love to lose 4.5 lb this week!!! unfortunely for me pinksparklybirdy i didn't manage to beat the cravings yesterday and give into a bag of tayto crisps (u only get them in ireland) :party0051: and they make other crisps curl in shame cos they are so... erm... flavoursome... :crazy: but so NOT worth the syns as nothing will ever taste as good as being slim will feel! xx

I lived in Dublin for 10 years so I know where you're coming from with the old Tayto crisps... they are lush!

Well done tatws :party0011:thats a great loss ...

Pinksparkly -go in the bath and have a long hot soak ..brush your teeth (everything tastes gopping after that) :p..... well done on fighting it...
Hope your appointment goes well....

I hope "starvin Marvin" isn't on the move again ladies :8855:-be warned he is out there somewhere ;)

I have managed to get 1hr 50mins in on the wii today...
I have just been chatting to huby about his birthday (next Wednesday) and we are on about going for a walk aroung the golf course TWICE :faint2: so about 6hrs walking :eek: and then in the evening possible going out for a meal -which may well be Italian .... so i will be reading up what to have in advance (made more difficult by being English -picking Italian dishes written in German on the menu:8855:)...mind after 6hrs walking I will be ready for something yummy.... although knowing us we will totally change our plans :p
Hope everyone sleeps well....and again ladies -we are another day closer to target :D

hi guys feeling sorry for myself today:sigh::cry:its been a funny few days with no exercise but yesterday i had a tiny stir fry and 2 apples and i decided i was gonna comfort myself today with a pork chop and chips i am within points but i reckon i can afford it,plus like ive been telling people on here allow a treat or u will binge out in the end so i have done and the way ive been going lately i dont think it will do any harm at all.

how is everybody else doing?i hope ur last 2 days have been better than mine but heres to tomorrow and a better mood and hopefully no cough:D

Good evening All :D

I have just read about 5 pages worth so wanted to congratulate capricorn, chelleb79 and tatws on some AMAZING losses. Im weighing in tomorrow and hope I do as good. Im really after my 1/2 stone sticker!

Im loving the recipes on here and like the look of the challenges. I'll join in when i am not having such a mental few days (am just wrapping up my college exams this week and next EEK!)

I have a dreadful confession... of all the times i have hopped on and off of SW over the years, I have never ever ever made SW chips. I will do that this week. I havent had chips since i started 13 days ago and it seems like millions of years lol :)

Nor me, Karen, although I have made potato wedges in the same way and dusted them with paprika/mild chilli powder and they were lush!

Hope you enjoy them!

Hey girls well done on your loss ladies who have! I have my second weigh in on Thursday.. Ive been alright again this week apart from having ALOT of vodka on Saturday night and didnt count them in my syns! Ive been good with my eating apart from having 17 syns today.. most of last week I was having 5 syns a day at the most! so im on my exercise bike tomorrow and cutting my syns right down.. Im still not fed up of SW infact im loving trying new foods and recipes and I feel happier already :)

Back