QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning Campers,

Well done on your loss Alia - I know you didn't think you'd lost much, so 2.5lbs is great. It's my WI tomorrow and I've no idea if I've lost anything - had 1 flexi syn day this week but low syns the next day - but have no idea if the anaesthetic will have had an effect.

I've just made a SW Quiche for much lunch but using Smash Pastry. It looks absolutely lush - don't know if it actually tastes nice yet, but it definitely looks the part! I'll let you know later....

Helen x

Been here a few days now and have just realized that you all have teams!

Been posting on your board (sorry guys, didn't realize you were a team) thought all the names were just for fun! Yup... I'm a bit slow.

How does the team thing work?

Well I'm mortified, having the worst week ever!
I have has no inspiration, eating the same things all week, weighed myself on the wii which tells me I've put on a pound (although ar they accurate?) AND a doctor at work has just been discussing with me that a lot of her ladies were over weight and she said "ah but they don't all have what you do...cuddly and a pretty face..."
I want to cry for hours. Before today I was low but now...I am just devastated!
Sorry everybody!
Xx

awww corsaca,

I hope that Dr finds a dead rat waiting on their doorstep when they get home. How bl**dy insensitive can you get!

Well hun, I don't personally know about the wii, but have read on here that a few ppl think its not 100% reliable. So don't just go on that!

Insperation... what about looking at the recipes and planning meals for the next few days. Variation is a big key to a good weight loss. But you know that girl... your just having a bad week hun.

You have already lost HALF A STONE... thats great and heading to where you want to be, so don't let the wii or some slack ar*e Dr stand in your way.

You go girl... Lots of happy thoughts for you x :)

Hello all, hope everyone is well!

Awww, Corsacar I find docs can be soooo insensitive! Forget her - you are already doing what you need to for yourself, don't let her passive-aggression get you down. She's probably jealous.

As for being uninspired, shake it up a little...maybe revisit your book for ideas? HTH :hug99:

Hello all :)

what a fun week i have had, i got myself a membership for the gym/pool and i swear my addictive personalitly is starting to take hold with that, i have been to the gym 4 times and the pool 3 in the last week and i really dont think i have ever felt better :)
I shocked mysefl at how much i could actually manage on tuesdat i managed a half hour on the cross trainer, 15 mins on the treadmill ( at a quick walk) and 20 in the bike :)
I think i have a new favourtie hobby!!

Goooooood afternoon all

well done on the losses ladie :D

Corsacar.... you have been doing great -don't let one bad week throw you off course. Is there anything practical we can do to help -like sorting out some quick yummy recipes etc? oh -and looking on the "bright side" -at least you got told you have a pretty face :D-I wouldn't have even got that .....-bl**dy Dr.
oohh and I don't find the wii that reliable -for a start it only registers whole lbs got that :8855:...:mad:
Patsy - I nearly choked on my cuppa when I read about the dead rat :p...and you can still post on here with us :D
Redfireangel -well done on all the exercise -Im becoming quite addicted to it too :eek:-keep up the great work ;)
Dudette -hope the scales gave you good news.
Spanx - hope you beat Marvin into submission
Kasia -hope you have a lovely holiday home...

right Im going to go and catch up and will pop back after dinner (smells yummy)
Have a lovely afternoon all -and keep up the good work

Afternoon fellow slimmers!!!
What a day, in the morning was dark and cloudy and now the sun is out! Husband's car is broken so I had to lend him mine :-( because of that, no trip to the market for some fresh fruit, and there is only one lonely apple left, I don't need a lot as I am going on my holiday on Monday (no, I am not rubbing in :-D) but still two full days to go without any fruits!!!
Corsacar forget it!! Have a nice bath and think about your lovely new figure you will have if you will stay with us!!!
Patsy I like the rat line. Remind me to be nice to you hihihi
Dudette good luck with weigh in!
Spanx send Marvin on Monday over to me I'll take him to Poland and I will leave him there for good!
Capricorn thank you very much I love going back for a few weeks, but my home is here now and I love England (still struggling with English language though!) and what smells so yummy in your oven? anything nice? oh nosy me :~)

Right I am off to watch Bob the builder with my little boy , so girls
Can we fix it? Yes we can!!

Capricorn.... Sorry you nearly fell off the chair hun lol but hells bells, when I is cross I is cross! Poor corsacar was gutted by what the Dr had said. Hope your having a good day hun and thanks for the invite to post. Nice to have same place to come back to, you get a vibe going on lmao

Kasi... I is nice really, but when the red mist comes, hecky thump... run for cover lol

Redfire... Go easy at the gym, that poor woman next to you thats fighting for breath could be me! Don't want some fit bird showing me up lmao

Pink... where is our quiche? waiting for a picture, don't tell us you ate it all before you took a picture! Oh well... how did it taste?

Right, I'm going for a look round... see if I can find anything interesting to help with the mission!!!

Evening ladies

Kasia... Dinner was nomnomnom :D
I cut some onions into 1/4s dropped them in the remoska , sprinkled on salt n pepper and plenty of dried sage. Then stuck 2 pork steaks on top.. weighed out my 198g of potatoes (healthyB) and thinly sliced, placed them on top of the pork (hubby had a few more potatoes), poured over 1 mug of stock, covered with foil and cooked until tender and then took the foil off and left to brown a little. You can obviously do it in an oven proof dish in the oven -just keep an eye out in case it needs a little more stock...
Here it is:-the pork n onions are hiding under the potatoes :p

Patsy -tis Ok I thought it was really funny -I like people who say what they mean ... Im the same :p

I still have an A+B left and have used no syns yet today so I may partake of a little something later :p-just don't know aas I fancy anything... Im not hungry -well I could eat some of my cherries -but that wouldn't use A, B or syns :8855:
Ohhhh folks I picked up a pedometer earlier so as of tomorrow I will try and track what steps I do during the day .... can see me scooting up n down stairs to make up my steps :D.
I have done 2hrs 17mins on the wii today too....
Right -enough waffle -off to catch up and then settle down with the SW mag
have a great night everyone and hope everyone who is having tough times feels a little better soon :D

Redfire... Go easy at the gym, that poor woman next to you thats fighting for breath could be me! Don't want some fit bird showing me up lmao

LOL! i'm not quite that good yet! the only thing i find really funny is, that all the equpiment has build in tvs, and becuase i tend to go in the afternoon, all that is on is COOKING SHOWS! and i tell you, i have never ever, felt more motivated while going at it on the cross trainier, watching 5 people stuff there faces with cakes on come dine with me!! lol

hi everyone!afraid ive been a bit of a stranger the last couple of days and as all of you can guess,STARVIN MARVIN GOT HIS FOOT IN THE DOOR WHEN I LAST TRIED TO KICK HIM OUT!!!:mad:its not that ive been eating unhealthy stuff,just way too much of it and..i think i have been comfort eating:cry:so this brings me to you lovely bunch,im so glad you are all here because reading ur posts u have renewed my determination plus there is a member of the family who waqs recently told by the dr lose weight asap so i have a buddy too,he really needs to lose weight and im gonna give him support cos as i already know a support network is key,i will reccomend this site too;)

som fantastic news for u guys that have lost,i must remember to take notes i can never remember who has lost what by the time ive read everything but YAY YOU!!!!!!i hope to be undoing the damage i may have potentially done over the last few days,i pulled a muscle in my groin no not tmi ladies,i should be so lucky:8855:i had a cold and i was coughing badly
but i remembered MINIMINS IS THERE WITH MY SLIMMING BUDDIES AND I REMEMBERED

WE CAN DO THIS!!!! XXX SPK SOON XXX:D

Morning all,

It's that dreaded time of the week! The two days when those demons are at work... well if they start with me this weekend boy are they gona get a kick up the you know what.

If Mc D's dares to look at me when I go into town I'm gona take that Ronald McDonald by the throat and pull that pathetic yellow wig of his right off!

If husband dares to say are we having a kebab at the end of our night out I will march him home without passing go!

If daughter asks for toasted teacakes and loads of butter for her breakfast I shall tell her to get off her butt and get on with it (she is 18)

What I am trying to say is... I had another peek at scales this morning and 3lb has gone!!! its not official weigh in till Monday morning. But if anyone dares to try and take one of them hard earned lb's off me this weekend theres gona be trouble!!!

So... stay vigilant girls and keep your eyes out for any sabotage.

Morning Patsy -and all who follow

Sounds like the folks in your house had better be v-e-r-y careful for the next couple of days -if they know whats good for them :8855:
Wee-wee, sorry you have had "marvin" as a house guest for a few days-he really doesn't care if he isn't wanted does he!!!
Throw him out-and don't let him back in ;). Having a buddy might be nice...at least you can urge each other on.

Well hubby has gone for his golf competition so Im going to have my porridge with banana and mixed berries on for brekkie and then I think I will settle down and plan next weeks meals. I have so much stuff in the freezer that I can't squish anything else in (not for the want of trying :p) -so I have plenty of choice..
Then I will try and get on with some x-stitch, oh and get some time in on the wii too of course.
Its weigh day in the morning for me -I feel bloated at the moment -but hey diddly ho, I know I have stuck to it-so it will either show tomorrow or next week :D
Right ladies -Im off to do my brekkie -have a great day and I hope everyone is feeling bright n breezy today:D

:8855: LOL Patsy! That really made me laugh :D Weekends can be a bit tricky can't they? I find it so easy during the week, but come the weekend when I'm off work and in close proximity to my cupboards and my fridge, my mind can tend to drift off on a cloud of "mmmmm what can I eat" :8855: So far I've managed to stay on track (apart from my vodka bath the other week :D lol), but from past experience I'm not expecting my angelic efforts to last :eek::8855: Once I start I can't stop, so I'll be doing my best not to start :D

Coming here really helps keep me going - reading about all the lovely losses and achievements is motivating. I think "if they can do it, so can I" and that's it, my determination is renewed :D I wish I could spend more timed here tbh, but there's not enough hours in the day :(

Anyway........good morning one and all :D A big welcome to any new members I've missed welcoming this week. It's getting so hard to keep up with you all :eek: I really am going to have to start doing a 'Sian' and making notes, so you don't all think I'm ignorant! lol

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Oooo while I remember - someone mentioned being near Leeds (sorry can't bloody remember who said it now :confused:) Anyway, I'm not far from Leeds - I'm a few miles out of Wakefield actually, but Leeds is only a short car trip away, so give me a shout if you West Yorkshire ladies decide to congregate (or anyone else come to that! :D)

Well it's just gone 8am, I've taken the dogs out for a hours romp over the fields (I even ran with them........for about 3 mins :8855:) and I'm on my second load of washing. I'm hoping to get all my housework done early doors today so I can bash the Wii with a clear conscience this afternoon :D lol My supermarket shopping can wait until tomorrow - meant to do an online order this week, but never flipping got round to it :(

Capricorn - it's a shame the Wii doesn't register half pounds isn't it? Still, they round up and you get the benefit of them somewhere :D My Wii is very unreliable - in the past 3 weeks I've lost 9.5lb, but my Wii said I lost 3lb and then gained 1lb :eek::8855: Big difference eh? lol Mind, my board is on carpet (quite a deep one too :() so I didn't expect it to be accurate........consistently inaccurate would be a start though :8855:

OMG WeeWee :eek: Marvin found you :eek::8855: He's a loose cannon he is, you just never know where he's gonna pop up next! lol Watch out ladies, he tends to roam about willy nilly at the weekends!

Right, I suppose I'd best make a start on my chores if I'm to have a luxurious afternoon all to myself :D Have a lovely weekend everyone, and remember........nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels :D We WILL do this!

xxx

Sorry Capricorn, I must have been bashing the keyboard (and eating lol) when you posted :D Seeing you there just reminded me that today, I'm doing my first (will do another one tomorrow) 'new' recipie for the challenge! TaDa! lol Not before time too eh? lol I'm making the stiffy thing today and the peppered steak and hassleback pots tomorrow :D

Hey Bev... it was mwa that asked if you girls ever met...

AND... I am 1 1/2 miles out of wakefield lol even the tinternet is a small world. Woho that reminds me of Disney... its a small world after all... la la la de dar

Good morning Campers!

Well I am a happy bunny today as I had my WI and lost 3LBS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Which following on from 4lbs last week is great as my 5 weeks before that had been sooooo slooooow (only 2 of those were SW to be fair).

I was worried that the General Anaesthetic might have affected me and slowed my system down, but it appears it hasn't so all is well. I have achieved my target of 7lbs in June already, so as long as I don't have a gain next week (which I don't intend to), all will be well.

Anyway, I've got to pop out now for a while but will be back later to see who Starvin Marvin has chosen to visit today (hope it's not me!)

Love
Helen x

Way to go Helen... well done hun:)

Well done Helen :clap: That's great :D

Ooooo Patsy, you're even closer to me than I thought :eek: lol Are you in the Wrenthorpe area then? I go to Wakefield most weekends :D

Back