QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

OMG,OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in Outwood area.

This is getting a bit exciting Bev lol

I'm going into town this afternoon... could pass you and we wouldnt even know lol

I'm going into town this afternoon... could pass you and we wouldnt even know lol
ahhhhh but if she spies someone ripping the head off Ronald macDonald then she will know it is you:8855:

Super loss Helen -well done :D

I was going to say Outwood, but I thought that was further away from Wakefield :D lol

I'm not in Wrenthorpe btw, I'm in Ackworth........still very close though :p

ahhhhh but if she spies someone ripping the head off Ronald macDonald then she will know it is you:8855:

ROFL!!! Very true :8855: I'm going to sit on the benches outside Ronalds house with all the annoying birds and watch out for the 'fight' :8855::8855:

*laughing my head off*

That would be a fair cop! :D

I need to get my butt off this site and into the shower... domestic stuff done! So snuck back on here with a cuppa.

Tried the hash brown recepie... it was dire! Think I squished too much off the starch out of potato and stamped in down too much in frying pan. Came out looking good but texture was like PVA glue!

Morning all and well done Pink!

I am over the moon this morning - 3.5lbs off! Woohoo!

I am going to celebrate my making SW KFC and my first ever SW chips for tea!! Two more new recipes...

I am also going to attack the housework with vigour and walk to the shops (rather than drive) this afternoon. Hmmm, perhaps I should get on the Wii and do some victory dancing too!

Good luck for your weekend Patsy - don't let anything get in the way of that 3lb! Remember, you are a woman on a mission - maybe wearing some camouflage gear and facepaint would give your family the message?!!!

Bev... step away from Ronals house! If you get too close he will have you!

Those birds are a right pain... I lost count of how many times I have looked a right idiot ducking when they fly over your head.

Bev... step away from Ronals house! If you get too close he will have you!

Those birds are a right pain... I lost count of how many times I have looked a right idiot ducking when they fly over your head.

Not a chance Patsy - I can't stand Mc Donalds ........or Burger King :p lol

Oh the birds! What a pain they are! I'm not a bird fan at all, infact when I have to walk that way, I regularly shriek (show myself up really lol) as they suddenly fly off and over my head! :8855::8855: They're a bunch of fearless ******* :eek: lol

Morning Spanx... Thats a fantastic result.. well done that woman! :D

Daughter is behind me in the kitchen, FRYING bacon... but I'm not listening! I am smelling though, but I'm thinking... she is a size 6 and can afford it, I'm a size 14 (OK a 16 if I want to breath) and I cant afford to be eating all that disgusting fat! So... that bacon can just talk to the hand!

Bev... I have a plan...

Take some seed and when you get to the birds throw it and run!!!

While you make a safe passage they will be on the floor tucking in! lmao:8855:

Well done on the brilliant loss Spanx :happy036:
Patsy -if the hash browns were gloopy and sticky, there is too much starch left behind. I don't know if you do it this way -but just in case -grate the potato and put in a sieve and rinse under cold water -then dump into the middle of a tea-towel, gather up the edges and twist over the sink until you can't get any more liquid out... it should help -
I have never tried SW ones mind ;)

Erm... what cold water? lol

Thanks Capricorn, will try that next time. I just squished the juice out of the potatoes, but will give a good rinse next time.

Congratulations Spanx and Helen! Both doing well!

Good Luck Capricorn for your weigh in tomorrow!

I don't think i've welcomed you yet patsy ... so WELCOME!! its hard to resist food whenever some one else is having it but it will be so worth it in the end!

Spanx how do you make KFC chicken i would be very interested in learning as it used to be a favourite of mine!

All in all I am keeping well... taking time to read all the posts! That doctor that insulted you corsacar is just plain rude... but she might not of realised that it was insulting to you so don't take it too personally

I have not being good with the recipe challenge! But my sister did make the hunters chicken yesterday and i had a bit and it was lovely! I also made tomato rosemary and basil soup today... very easily done!

Wondering now what to make for dinner... any ideas? Have not decided on red or green yet!

Enjoying the sun thou as there is a lovely breeze blowing so it doesn't feel overly sticky and disgusting, apparently this week in Ireland it is going be 24 oC and hotter.... am i glad i have air con in work! :cool:

I must now do a little bit of exercise :chores016: there are lovely rose gardens near me that i wouldn't mind a dander around!

Afternoon ladies!! Long time no speak :D Hope we're all enjoying some glorious sunshine this weekend!

Well I'm reporting a 6lb loss this week!!!! :eek: Not sure how I've lost 6lb, but it's taken me up to my 1.5 stone sticker! Yay! :bliss:

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies who've had losses this week. We are a bunch of losers aren't we! :8855:

I think I'm going to fail our recipes challenge :( Does it finish on Monday? I've made 2 out of the 3, but haven't got round to the 3rd and I have somehow managed to catch a stomach bug. My stomach feels grotty :sign0137: I'll have to keep it plain today I think, so sticky lemon chicken will just have to wait! :)

Sian xxx

:happy036: :clap::clap::clap: :happy036:

WooHoo!! Well done Sian!

I'm dead chuffed for you! What a boost eh? Well done on keeping going these past 2 disappointing (for you) weeks :D

Brilliant! :sign0151:

Wooohooo! Well done SIAN - fantastic loss - and how lovely after your low losses the last couple of weeks. I think it just goes to prove that it really does average out over the long haul if we stick to the programme.

I made my 2nd new recipe today - the BBQ sauce recipe that was posted on here - really yummy it was too.

Not sure I'm going to get a 3rd recipe in before Monday, but I don't see it as a failure - I've still tried 2 things more than i would have done normally. :D

Have a good afternoon all

Helen x

Thank you all for your 'congratulations' messages - it really helps to keep me motivated to share my losses with you all!

Well done Sian! On the 6lbs and the 1.5 st landmark - very impressive!!:clap::clap:

Dag - the recipe for SW KFC is on this thread: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/134193-kfc-chicken-done-sw-way.html

It looks great - can't wait to try it tonight and will let you all know how I get on!

Quick note because I'm meant to be doing something else. I'm going out to town tonight for the first time in about 10 years. Scary! I ordered a top this week which arrived and is too big haha. So now I'm trying to figure out what to wear. Sorted through some bin bags with clothes in and found a nice pair or trousers. Size 26 and they fit, I'm sooooo shocked! Trousers are normally the worst things for me to get on because of my stomach but they fit, don't give me a muffin top AND I can sit down in them! I'm so happy.:D Now to find a top...

I made myself believe I didn't care about clothes but it's a lie I feel so good when I know I'm wearing something normal and decent. Tonight no longer feels quite so daunting, of course I'm still horrendously fat but I can go out knowing how much bigger I could have been. I'm so excited.:D

Just wanted to share my news lol.

Back