QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

morning..:)

Well done stacey and losc on your losses,also capricorn and hubby thats fantastic too :happy096:.
Oh my goodness starvin marvin is on the move again,i've bolted my windows and doors i don't need him here.:eek::eek:.

I've lost 2lbs this week so that gets my first stone gone:happy036:.

chelleb hope your cold is better,you are doing so well,don't worry about it,your back on with your motivation for your hols.:D:D.
losc hope you soon have a nice relaxing day off hun.:)

okey cokey i'm sending some sw:vibes: to us all.
have a great day all.xx:D

Thanks girls :)

Hope everyone is enjoying there sunday!
Im off to my sisters she's making us Shepards pie today.. Ive asked for mine without cheese on and without the yorkshire pudding and gravy! Will still probably be loads of syns though!

Im starting my exercising from tomorrow.. One hour a day, i have an exercise bike and I have a stepper I was given a while ago and I still havent got my treadmill so these will have to do me :)

Good afternoon everyone :D Well done on all the fabby losses girlies :woowoo: That's another week closer to where we want to be :banana dancer: lol

Chelle, good luck with your WI tomorrow (it is tomorrow isn't it?) Hope you're feeling better too x

Enjoy your holiday Kasia, I hope you have a lovely time with your family xxx

How was your night out Laura? Did you have a good time? :D

Patsy - What, no Naan bread? :eek: Well done on your damage limitation, naan free curry. Hope your husband didn't mind obeying your 'not on my shift' rules! :8855:

Well I feel like a balloon today AND I'm fancying something very norty :sigh: I haven't got anything norty in my cupboards tbh, but if there was some ice cream in the freezer it would be shouting me right this minute! :eek::8855: "Bev, I'm in here. It's cold, get me out.........bring a big spoon, we'll have a party" LOL

Oh oh oh oh I've just remembered, there's some Mr Kipling bakewell tarts in the cupboard :eek: Grrrrrrrrrr time to evacuate the building me thinks! M'off to walk the dogs :chores016:

hi all,i hpe you have had a good day so far an well done on the losses though i aint got my pen out so didnt make notes but i know :happy036:there have been some.ive been in a bit of a bad mood:badmood:today and as we all know this can so easily lead to overeating so m need of a :grouphugg:there,that feels so much
better :) to combat the munchies and to prevent marvin coming back i met him at the back door and took him far away on my bike:character00201:except i was pedaling not motoring lol still feeling down b i have a healthy dinner planned,the usual sunday meal and i have planned some for the week to come
by the way for anone who is interested i had my fave yesterday
salmon fillet 3/4points
new potatoes 1point
salad cream light 3points
weight watchers bread 2points
loads of free salad try i u will love it x
WE CAN DO THIS!!!! XX

Weewee - why are there syns in your Salmon Fillet?

I hope I'm not doing something wrong as I have been having them as free food?

Helen, Weewee is following Weight Watchers, not slimming world :D

Bet you're relieved eh? lol

How far did you go on your bike Weewee?

Oooo, not this shows how observant I am! I'd never actually realised that Weewee was following weight watchers! Oops :eek: I had wondered why things were described in points though!

Anyway, how rude of me...evening all!! :D Hope you've all had a great weekend!

Congratulations on fabulous losses ladies! Once again I've forgotten my notebook ;), so I can't remember who lost what, but you should all be proud of yourselves! :D

My stomach's on the mend today. At least with stomach bugs they're usually just 24-48 hour things. Couldn't cope with longer than that, lol! hasn't stopped me eating like an elephant today though :8855:

Sian xxx

Thanks for clarifying about Weewee being on WeightWatchers - I nearly had a heart attack there for a second!

Sian - glad to hear you are feeling better - perhaps with the dodgy tummy you will be on for a good loss this week :p

I had a visit from Starving Marvin today - I think it's because I was on my own all day as my bf was working.. so too much time to think about food!

hello slimmers
Wow, how many good loosers wthis week, good on you girls
Sian- 6 lb- well done chick!!!
Capricorn- 3lb and hubby 3lb well done, my hubbie is not doing the plan as strictly (I am trying, lol) but he is loosing too, his jeans are falling of him :-D, only eating my dinners and no chocolate
Shrinkin Bev- I am sure I will enjoy my hols, I just need a lot of sunshine, syn free chocolate and booze LOL ,
also if I get my munchies I start washing up or clean the house and then I usually forget about bad foods :~)
Lovely Laura hows was you night out? did you enjoy it?
Everyone else I forgot to mention I am very sorry but it is so many of us now here,but what I want to say is well done girlies for you losses or STS always better than gain, I weighed myself on my scales and it shows 3lb off.I am not changing my ticker though as I do not trust my scales and we will see what damage is done after my hols
so, my lovely ladies I am off as it is an early start tomorrow!! Good luck and see you all much slimmer :-D in three weeks!!!

Evening all.

Sounds like a few of us have had to keep marvin at bay this weekend, so well done for keeping strong? Bev, did you manage to distract yourself away from the bakewell slices? I love them things and on offer in morrisons at the moment...not that you needed to know that!

Enjoy your hols Kasia, we'll all be here and still on plan when you get back (fingers crossed!). Imagine, we could all be nearly half a stone lighter by the time Kasia gets back! That would be great :)

I'm feeling a lot better SW wise today. Thanks for the support to my last posts, I really do need to plan wisely for this next week and I need to get on with the exercise again!

Unfortunately health wise I'm feeling worse! Feeling right poorly at the mo, all stuffed up and miserable. Oh well, work tomorrow, that'll cheer me up!! :-s

Decided that I'm going to try and keep track of how much we lose as a team every week, starting tomorrow. I think it will show us how well we are all doing and we can celebrate in our success.

Good luck to all you fellow Monday weighers. Lets all think positive xx

Hey everyone sorry to hear there's illness in the air, I hope it passes soon.

I've locked my windows and doors because Marvin ain't coming in!

I'd like to tell you all how angelic I was out in town last night but I can't. I had a great time, much better than I thought it would be BUT I just can't be trusted to control myself. How dare they put a chicken shop right next to the taxi rank.:mad: So now I have to find a way to lose the weight I will have put on before Tuesday... SS food's and water is all that will pass my lips until WI! I don't think it will be enough though and I'm trying to ready myself for my first gain. I know it's only 1 week but grrrrrr.

On a lighter note I actually felt good being out, I know I was by far the fatest person but I think I'm looking like less of an elephant which can only be good.:D I went with a friend from group (we led each other astray with the chicken but I think it was mainly her;)) and we've said we'll go out again when we're thin and gorgeous so that's something to look forward to plus I need a go on the pole in one of the clubs without worrying it'll fall down.:8855:

I hope everyone's had a decent weekend, new week tomorrow but it doesn't feel like it til WI, am I the only one who thinks that? It's weird. I think we as a nation need to change to Wednesday weeks rather than Monday's. I'll petition my MP.:D

chelleb hiya hun hope you start to feel better soon:sick: i know how the last thin on ur mind when stuffeed up is eating the sensible thing or even trying lol,its a good idea to keep track of us as a group but im only gonna be able to update once month unfortunately when i get weighed,im gonna have to make a date mid month to get weighed too its starting to getto me, the huge gaps WE CAN DO THIS!! XXX

can i join please i need to loose 3 stone in 3 months but not to sure if i can do it so im looking to stretch it to 6months if i dont make it by sep xx

Evening girlys! Hope everyone who was feeling poorly is now feeling better and everyone who was well is still that way!

I'm reporting back on the SW KFC (see thread on recipe forum) that I cooked last night. It was easier to make than the recipe suggests, even if I did add my herbs to the sauce and the spices to the breadcrumbs instead of the other way round! Also used less bovril and if I did it again would add more chilli. The only reason why I might not do it again is that my son wouldn't eat it (grrr - it was mainly for his benefit!), he said it tasted funny - think it was the bovril. I also made my first ever SW chips! Have never bothered before as some oven chips not too high on syns, but, in the spirit of trying new things I thought I'd give it a go! VERY glad I did, as they were really nice and, even better, I didn't have to syn or measure them!!! Son wolfed them down too, so I can definitely say they'll be on the menu again!

Welcome bellaboo20 - I'm sure you'll be made welcome here - after all, the lovely thread starters welcomed me in, so they must accept any old mongrel!!! Good luck with your weightloss - although I think you have set yourself a very tough target!

i think i have also im only 20 and i think i dream of it just falling of me ans as we all no thats is defo not the case lol ... so im going to set myself 2pound a week so hopefully i can get to 10st by middle of sep xxxx

i think i have also im only 20 and i think i dream of it just falling of me ans as we all no thats is defo not the case lol ... so im going to set myself 2pound a week so hopefully i can get to 10st by middle of sep xxxx

That sounds much more sensible, but still challenging enough! And, by the way, I wasn't in any way referring to you as a mongrel!!! Just read back my post and thought 'Hmmm, that could be taken the wrong way!'

haha no its fine it. well im going to sleep now for my stating my new way of living tomorrow lets see how long i can do it for as i have never stuck to a diet before xxx

Good Luck Bellaboo i bet you do great.. I started 2 weeks ago ive lost 4lb so far.. not alot as some people lose upto 5lb a week but its great for me cos Im 21 and go out every weekend with friends lol.. Good luck xx

Back