QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening all, :)

Laura... tut tut tut! fancy going out and partaking in a take-away (shhh... don't anyone tell Laura that I had an Indian curry &rice at the end of the night)
On a more serious note... really glad you had a good night hun. Loosing weight and changing our eating habits is fantastic, but we still need to live our lives along the way. I also went out last night hun, and I DID have a take-out.

Bev... get ur mush off the sweet stuff. :8855:

Kasia, have a great holiday hun, not known you for long but wish you a good one.

Spanx, KFC sounds like its worth a try so will look it up on recipe thread. Thanks hun.

bellaboo... hiya hun, one day at a time and keep coming on here and I'm sure you will be fine.

I've been walking round a farm all day, husband and son race motocross bikes. I don't normal go because it scares the hell out of me. But they have been pestering loads of late so I went to cheer them on. It was in the middle of a farm and to watch each race I had to go trapping over hills and rough terrain. That must have gone some way to wards getting rid of the curry!!! :eek:

Patsy - here's the recipe, save you searching! Some modifications might be needed, but it was very nice! :) xxx

Syn Free KFC

10 x Chicken Drummers or 4 Chicken Breasts
1 x Tub Chicken Bovril Paste
1 x Egg
1 x Clove of Garlic crushed (optional if you dont like garlic)
2 x Teaspoons of Ground Black Pepper (optional)
2 x Teaspoons of Mixed Spice (optional)
1 x Teaspoon of mild chilli powder (optional)
4 x Slices brown bread
2 x Teaspoons mixed herbes

Method
Place chicken drummers/chicken breasts in a deep pan fill with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 mins. Drain and leave to cool. When cool remove the skin and pat dry. Cut chicken breasts into strips.

Place the bread and mixed herbes into a food processor and blend until crumbled and empty onto a large dish. Scoop out all the bovril paste into a small bowl. Mix in the egg, crushed garlic, pepper, spice and chilli until you have a gloopy paste.

Now for the fun bit, but before you start switch on the oven to its highest setting and have a baking tray sprayed with fry light on stand by. Using a spoon carefully dribble the paste all over a chicken drummer/strip then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the baking tray. Repeat until all the drummers/strips are covered.

Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the breadcrumbs have started to go brown and crisp. Remove and leave to cool. Once cool transfer to a serving plate.

Dudette... thanks hun, will copy and paste it to my slimming world vault! :)

Morning girls,

I can report that the scales read... 12st 4&1/2lb so thats a lose of... 2 1/2lb!

I peeked at the scales mid week and it said 3lb gone, so you better be owning up... who's got my other 1/2 a pound?

Or... was it the take-out curry sat night? :8855:

Hope we are all feeling positive and motivated. I'm going to update my page now and set a mini goal for this week.

Back in a while croc...... ?

Morning all:)

Well done patsy on your loss:clap:.

Welcome bellaboo :welcome2:good luck on your weight loss journey.

good idea chelleb to keep a track on the teams total loss ,saying goodbye to all those unwanted pounds yay.....:D:D hope you will soon feel better.

hope everyone had a good weekend.

have a good day all.xx;)

Goodmoring Everyone,
thanku all for welcoming me its going to be my first day today and the first days are always the easiest its the weekends i seem to struggle with i am on the slimfast shakes this week so im going to make my breakfast one now and will also be having one for my dinner and im having a pasta week this wk so only pastas for my teas tuna past with onion peppers sweetcorn and salad mmmmmmm xxxx

Go bella,

Weekend are a pain in the bu**!:mad: I think the only way to face them is army style... planning and minimize the damage where you can.

Have a fab first day hun:)

Good Afternoon All

Well, I've got the shock WI of the week...a 2lb loss!!!!!!!!!!! After all the depression and drama a few days ago where I thought I'd really blown it, somehow I pulled it out the bag. God knows how, but I ain't complaining! That is now my 2 stone gone woooooohoooooo

Well done Patsy on your loss, that is a great first week. You've done really well. Keep it up x

Welcome Bellaboo and good luck on your first day :)

Just a quick message for now, but soooo chuffed I couldn't resist coming on for a little post :) Have a good day all x

Well done chelle and patsy! :talk017:

I've made the cardinal sin of weighing myself between WIs - had 2 EE days at the weekend and only 5 syns all weekend and have put on 0.5lb! Grrrr! Serves me right for weighing myself!

Thanks chilled & spanx... it really helps when you know you have got ppl behind spurring you on.:)

Spanx... I weighed myself mid week and wont be doing it again! read the weight loss and thought... Ooooo I doing good so can chill a bit. WRONG... Still need to get my thick head round this as an eating plan and not a diet! While I look at it as a diet I feel the need to cheat now and then. I'm just a rebellious old Moo!:8855:

Chelleb... sorry hun, I change your name to chilled. Doh!

Thats ok, feeling chilled today anyhow :)

lol chelleb... just read your weekly weight loss, you is sure kicking some as*!

Afternoon you lovely lot :D

Hello to the newbies :welcome2:
ooohhh weight losses looking good folks... well done everyone :woohoo:
Chell -so glad you got your 2st award :party0011:

Well Im late getting on here as we went for an early morning walk around the golf course -3hrs and approx 10,000 steps done n dusted -my fat little trotters still feel like they are moving :8855:
I did omelettes for lunch and I have just decided to try the Tuscan chicken from the "SW world of flavours" book -will report back on what its like -and I think that is 4 new recipes tried :D
right Im off to chill out for a few minutes before I get the dinner ticking over...
Have a great afternoon all -and keep up the great work...:D
will pop in later and catch up...

Evening ladies!
Unfortunately I STS thus week but that was very expected given how lazy and de motivated I have been, but today is a new week and even with that disappointing WI I am full of new found enthusiasm for SW and cooling again, which is brilliant! No point in dwelling on bad news!
How is everyone else today? Xxxx

went to Guide camp and took Marvin with me. I tried to tell him that its girls only but the annoying little sod wouldnt leave. I think I managed to shake him on the way home. COnsequently I am not going to weigh in today as Im sure I have put all of last week's loss back on.
However I am back on track and raring to go.
Hope other people had a good few days and that Marvin is lost somewhere in North Wales in a field full of sheep.

went to Guide camp and took Marvin with me. I tried to tell him that its girls only but the annoying little sod wouldnt leave. I think I managed to shake him on the way home. COnsequently I am not going to weigh in today as Im sure I have put all of last week's loss back on.
However I am back on track and raring to go.
Hope other people had a good few days and that Marvin is lost somewhere in North Wales in a field full of sheep.

just so no one gets to worried about him i found him hiding in my fridge the bugger gets everywhere he shouldn't be well he made my dinner for me and gave me a big portion but i sent him on his way after i finished as i dont want him getting me anymore food tonight hes done enough for me today ... hope he doesn't pay you lot a visit x

Evening all,

corsaca... at least there was nothing on hun, kick some butt this week!:D

tatws... you should have rubbed some sticks together and made a camp fire... then burnt the bu**er. That would be a new recipe for us all to try MARVIN ON TOAST!!! :8855:

bella... hes not coming here, if he does hes off on BBQ!:p

Bev... am missing you hun, where u gone???:(

good evening everyone :D I have been missing in action for a couple of days but have managed to catch up with your posts. Everyone seems to be doing so well with yummy foods and big losses. well done to you all. even those having blips are sounding very positive so thats fantastic. Im a bit of a wreck at the moment with my last exam coming up so your positive vibes are much appriciated!

xxx

Evening all

Corsacar, well done on the sts this week. It's so hard when we become lazy and the enthusiasm goes. Glad you've got your motivation back though and are full of energy for this week. What you got planned to cook then? Anything exciting?

Love reading about the travels of Starvin Marvin. Make sure you never offer him room to stay and please don't send him this way.

So has anyone got any holidays or special occasions coming up that they are concentrating their losses on? I like to have event targets so there is some definite event when I get to a target. My first target is my holiday in 5 weeks time. Would really like to lose another half stone by then. My original target was 2 stone so as of today that is achieved. I've then got a mini holiday end of September and then it'll be coutdown to Christmas. Imagine if you lose 2lb on average a week, thats another 4 stone between now and Christmas!!! That is an exciting thought.

Think I'm rambling a bit tonight, but it's just a thought to leave you with :)

Night all xx

Sorry Karen missed your post. Hope you're managing to stay as much on track as possible with the added exam stress you're going through. What are your exams in? Good luck with your final one xx

Back