QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

thanx wee wee hun xxxxx

wow tanny, thats fabulicious! Huge congrats to Bev and Laura too. Its awful when you think its going to be a big gain so you must be very relieved laura! best of luck with your 2 stoner next week bev, totally sure you will do it and then some.

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday
Stacey-Thursday
Capricorn-Sunday
Bev - Tuesday
Debs- Thursday

Hey guys! Well done tanny!!! thats amazing! chuffed for u! just popping in had a big lump of chocolate cake and feeling sorry for myself!

ah well must catch up on posts

x

Morning all,

Jees you were all busy last night, this is going to be a long mail catching up lol

Locs... Ha, a nurse? I was thinking of all sorts yesterday to do with gloves! Lol :D

Chell... how did you get on with ‘pretend’ pizza? I’m gona do them again today, but going to scoop potato out and mix with chopped ham and sweetcorn. Was going to put some pineapple in too but then remembered we can’t cook fruit:( (grrrrrrrr) Going to get a walking thingy too, would be interesting to see how much we do on a normal day.

Bev... something smells fishy in here? :8855:Well done on the 2lb hun, (that’s 2lb towards your Xmas target) at least you know you will get another sticker next week! P.s you should have gone to weigh-in without the knickers!

Tatws... my friend was diagnosed with celiac 6yrs ago. She orders her pasta, flour, bread and biscuits from Dr’s. Most supermarkets have a section now with all the gluten free stuff in and M&S do a chocolate orange cake that’s gluten free (always get her one for her birthday) She also joined CeliacUK online, think she orders stuff through them as well. Once she was organised with what she could eat and got her head round her diet she lost two stone! Oh just remembered Stag chilli is gluten free too. If you are diagnosed with it hun, give me a shout and I will get her to help me make some lists for you.

Laura... lucky escape my dear lol just goes to show though that you can pull it back with a bit of thought! Well done hun!

Karen... well done on your double whammy! What are you going to uni to study?

Tanny... that’s fantastic, you are steaming ahead girl, no stopping you now!

Dag... just knock off the sins for the rest of the week, you can pull it back if you really want to hun. We all succumb now and then, but that’s why SW is an eating plan more than a diet, so we can indulge and then plan around it. Good luck hun, hope you feel better today.

Well people Im going for an early swim today, thats 3 out of my 4 times this week challenge. Catch up when I get back :D

Good morning....

What a lovely day.:)

well done to all the losses so far this week, exellent :clap:.

congrats karen on your exam results.:clap:

i joined the new christmas challenge on sunday i'm going for a 42lb loss by xmas,ive got a couple of mini targets along the way but hey ho it's all good insentive.:D:D

have a great day all.

come on england.

Good morning everyone started my diet Monday and the first 2days was fine done really well but iv woke up this morning feeling a wee bit funny my head feels really heavy and iv got no energy is that because my body's going through a change of diet?

:D:D:D Good morning lovely ladies!

What boootiful weather today! I have done 2300 words of my assignment, wooo, only 200 to go! then im free! well sort of! I wrote it weeks ago and then ended up completely re writing it this week, i seem to do that every time i have an assignment! does anybody else do that!

What christmas challenge have you all joined ladies, i think i will tag along too if thats ok! im going for 56lbs!

Had a lovely surprise this morning, a non scaled victory! i measured myself 3-4 weeks ago, and made a note of all my measurements, and planned on measuring again in about 3 months. However, i got curious today and got a lovely surprise!:eek: in the last 3-4 weeks i have lost 3 inches off my waist! 2 inches off my hips and 1.5 inches off my bust! I am pleased with that in a few weeks! :eek:

Well done to all the losers last night, great results! and well done on the exam results karen! thats fab. Well im gonna be lurking on here today, so will pop by later, have a great day everyone! xx

Ooops bellaboo, meant to reply! its probably just your body adjusting hun. But that is the reason i stopped doing diets like slim fast and very low cal diets,although i lost loadsa weight, i felt rotten after a while! Just keep an eye on it, i think its pretty normal, would you not consider joining us on sw? xx

Bella hun,

I think its down to your body wondering whats going on. Like losc says keep an eye on it and if you dont pick up maybe concider joining SW... have you ever done SW?

consider even:8855:

Afternoon you lovely bunch

We have a glorious day here too :character00238: ...
Well done on the losses folks -the lbs and the inches

Hubby has gone back to work today -although he is hoping to escape early so he can watch the match (where is the yawning icon when you need one :p).
Hopefully once that is done we will take the dog for a walk -it should be cooler then too ....it needs to be as there is one hellof a long dragging hill we have to trudge to get to the route we will take -great for burning cals -not so great at the time mind:8855:

Hubby has requested HM pizza today -so I have taken some baguette dough I made a while ago out of the freezer -so that will keep him happy....
I have decided that I am having a lamb stirfry for my dinner mmmmmmmm

Have we decided on a "steps" mini challenge then folks? -I will have to sort my signature out -Im still running the "exercise our butts off" ticker :p. I need to sort out my mini challenges too -I have set August the 4th as one..... but then the next obvious one would be my birthday (not until December though) -so I might pick Halloween as one too :D...
Right Im off to get some time in on the wii -before sport takes over..then I need to do my meal plan oooo and I want to do a house work plan for myself so I can get the house fettled (and keep it that way) -plus it burns cals of course;)
Have a great day everyone -will pop back later...

Hi all,

Had a glorious day yesterday at Wimbledon! Watched Serena Williams, Rafa *swoon* and then Murray from Henman Hill (or should that be Murray Mound now?!) Finished off with Soderling and finally some very grunty women's singles!

Didn't manage to stick to plan, but did pretty well - avoided ice cream, cream, burgers, fries, hot dogs etc etc, but did indulge in two very large pimms!

Mind you, the amount of walking we did, I must have walked them off!

I have just bought a pedometer, so I'm game for a steps challenge - how about increasing the number of steps we take each week by 10% - that will allow for different peoples' lifestyles as it's clear to me that with my sedentary office job I'm never going to be able to compete with Capricorn!!!

Hope everyone is well - well done on the inches loss losc - bet that made you feel good!

Congrats on the maths result Karen - see it was all worth it!

Tanny - huge congrats are in order for such a huge loss!

Apologies to anyone else I've missed - can't keep up with the posts even when I've just missed one day!!!

Re weekly WI days, mine is currently Saturday. So:

Louise - Saturday
Laura - Tuesday
Karen - Tuesday
Chelle - Monday
surreygal-sunday
Patsy - Monday
Stacey-Thursday
Capricorn-Sunday
Bev - Tuesday
Debs- Thursday
Spanx - Saturday

Bella - I agree with the other comments - I don't think any form of crash dieting is good for the body, or the mind! If you're going to stick to it, you might want to consider taking some multivitamins and iron to make sure you're getting them!

Have a good day all x

COME ON ENGLAND!

thats fab tanny... grinning burns more calories than frowning so keep it up lol. Thanks spanx and patsy. Im going to be doing a youth and community work degree patsy and just cannot wait to start! now that my kids are hurtling towards their teens it might give me some coping skills for my home life, if nothing else :D

I hope we all have a fabby marvinless day xxxx Im going to my mothers for a BBQ but will be taking my own food. Staying focused for losing my stone for 4th WI.

I cant see any wednesday weighers on the list but if anyone here has their WI today, GOOD LUCK!

Okey dokey ladies, i think we have our challenge then, if anyone cant get hold of a pedometer, we can come up with a different challenge, no problemo at all.

I am going to post all our WI days on my post on the first page, that way we can always just go to first page and we will be able to see em without trawling through pages of posts!

I am loving stuffed peppers this week, and feta cheese! i have had cous cous stuffed pepper with mushrooms in balsamic and feta crumbled over the top, it was lush. Just had stuffed pepper with onions and feta then, in the oven goes all sweet and crispy! didnt have enough tomatoes to do the pizza so am off shopping tonight!

Thanks Spanx and Capricorn, was great to see some results in just 3/4 weeks!

Capricorn, do you know what the average step is we should be doing per day? Just so i can set a benchmark for myself to start on?

xx

Bev... something smells fishy in here? :8855:

You'd best toddle off to the shower then :D:8855:

[QUOTE = patsy101;2616383] You should have gone to weigh-in without the knickers!

[/QUOTE]

I did :eek::8855: Not really, just kidding...........or am I? :8855::8855:

Good afternoon everyone :D Tis el scorchio here, but unfortunately I'm being held captive by my unreasonable employer so I can't enjoy this lovely weather :( lol We've been informed that we can all go and watch the match on the big telly in the showroom...........to which I replied "If you lot are watching telly all afternoon, I'l go shopping instead" Apparently that's not allowed :confused::8855::8855:

i have an onrom step thingy so I'll join in. I hear that 10000 steps a day is considered the amount needed for weight loss and so i used to keep to that. That might be a filthy rumour though...

oh dear i had a feeling it was 10000 steps, that sounds like alot doesnt it! but i have never counted my steps before, so maybe its not as much as it sounds! I will try 10000 tomorrow then and il be able to see how far away from it i am! xx

Oh I forgot to say, I 'borrowed' a pedometre off a friend last night, so I'm ready to trot :D

That a good idea about increasing normal activity by 10%. I walk at least an hour and a half every day with the dog, and I'm up and down stairs at work 30 times a day, so an increase would work for me :D

According to the NHS the average person does between 3000 and 4000 steps per day...

Back