QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Me "superwoman" :eek:
-don't make me wear lycra and my pants on the outside... that wouldn't be a sight for delicate eyes :p

"ooooh spanx you are wude" :8855:

Spanx -Well done on your loss :wee:
I have never seen high school musical :D...so Im not going to suffer from humming it in my head all day :8855:...

Thanks Capricorn. I think you should look it up on Youtube, just for research purposes of course (and not because then you will have it stuck in your head all day - Muahaha!)

Hi Patsy

I don't go to class but I do post a food diary on here religiously every day and its is critiqued by quite a few people. I am religious about having my 1/3 superfree with my meals, and also measure all my extras like mayo, ketchup etc, so I know its not that that's making a problem.

Thank you for your suggestion anyway :)

Helen x

Good afternoon...

How are we all?:)

dudette what a fantastic loss hun that is great,go you.i bet you are so pleased:D.

patsy i'm pleased you are feeling better today,enjoy your day in the garden.:D

capricorn sunday's come round quick dont they,wi for me in the morning,i'm hoping to have a loss this week,i sts last week and even though i had a weekend away which was fantastic and i stayed on plan as much as possible,i was really good all week,so we will see what happens in the morning:rolleyes:.

losc i hope your ok hun,* weeks can cause us ladies all sorts,you are not alone with the chocolate cravings,i'm sure you will be ok and when any of us have a gain it will always come off again.you are doing so well keep at it.:)

wee wee hope you are ok hun and you enjoyed your salad last night,i also like the sound of the wedges.and you are right we will get there:D.

pink having a bad back is really miserable,it is not your fault that you can not exercise,keep at it you are doing well.:)

hope everyone has a great day.

:grouphugg:to us all.xx

Evening lovely ladies

Hope everyone has had a lovely day today.

Capricorn,sian, chelle, weewee, surreygal, thank you all for your lovely comments, you really did make me feel loads better, what would i do without you girlies. you all really picked me up. and i appreciate all of you on here. Well im reporting in with a STS. I aint gonna moan about that though, im quite happy with that. Hubby took me out today, with my sis too, for a looooong walk, went to some lovely beaches, and i avoided the chips! forgot to wear my bloody pedometer though! gutted. My new one even arrived yesterday too. I am gonna take some of your advice though this week, im laying off bread for the whole week. Im wondering if thats what is making me bloat a bit more, together with * week. So il see how i get on. Any good ideas what to use my hexb on instead?

Have a great night girls, good luck to sundays weighers xx

Ooops meant to say too. I bought two skirts from monsoon about a year ago, size 18, i seriously couldnt get them past my thighs. Nowhere near fitting, i tried one of them on today and not only can i get it past my thighs, it bloody fits! so chuffed about that, so that makes up for the STS! xx

Any good ideas what to use my hexb on instead?

Hi losc - I use mine on Alpen lights or Ryvitas - you get some bulk like you do with bread, so you feel full, but I don't seem to get the bloating! They're portable too, so I can take them to work easily!

Goooood morning you lovely lot..

well done on the losses and the NSVs again -

Losc, woohoo on the skirt -hope you did this-:bliss:well done mrs. Like spanx I use ryvitas(well a german version) for my Bs - I also use 28g porridge oats with a banana and mixed berries -god its divine -plus you need to have a scan bran or something or other with it -so I use 1 ryvita for lunch (2 for 1 that way :8855:). Im on red days so I also "buy" peas with my B:p. Once in a while I use the 2 alpen things -but I try not to have them often -but if you are busy working etc they would come in handy...

Well folks I lost 4lb this week :D-which give me exactly 40lbs gone, and I have dropped into the 16sts (16st 11.5lbs) and I now have less than 7st to "wobble" off :party0049:.... 2lb off is my next mini goal to get me my 3st award;)
Today should be a :cry:day as its the 2 year anniversary of losing my beautiful sis -BUT Im not going to sit and stew as she would have gone nuts... she was always so up beat and full of beans -SO Im going to exercise my a** off and keep focused on the fact that I promised her I would shift this flaband shifting it is what Im doing :p
Im doing roast lamb n yorkshire pud for dinner tonight -can't wait :eating: :8855:
Right I had better get off and make my porridge mmmm
Hope everyone else weighing in today gets a nice result... will pop back later with the "buffalo" chicken recipe it was yummy (just as nice cold too :whistle:)
Have a great day everyone :D

Morning girls,

Capricorn... Well done you! :talk017: 4lb is great! Shows all your hard work pays off hunnie:)

I'm sorry to hear about your sister hun, anniversaries are hard to get through. But as always hun, you find the right way to deal with it. She would be so, so pleased to see how well you are doing, but also how much support and help you give to others as well!

You are one lovely lady miss capricorn :gen126: Oh and I think you should get yourself some lycra shorts for all the walking you do, their aerodynamic you know:8855:

losc... Isn't it fabaroonie when you try things on that haven't fit for *coughs* i think it could actually be compared to the chocolate melting on ones tongue moment!:eek: You are doing great hun and well on your way :)

Surreygal... Thanks hun, I had a lovely chilling day and back to 100% this morning! Hope your having a good weekend hun:)

Helen... You sound like you are doing everything you can hun:) They do say having smaller losses makes it easier to maintain once at target, if thats true hun it will be a bonus for us 2! :8855:So long as those scales are going down! even if it is (SLOWLY) we are heading towards a bl**dy big party!! :party0016:

Spanx... could you elaborate on activities with Greek leaf wafter, I never did have a very good imagination:D

(dame drôle vilaine vilaine)

:8855:Its French luv!:8855:

Hi All,
Another fab week of losses. Don't think i will be up there with you after my abuse of syns yesterday, I'd been really good upto then as well. I was going to be good but the BBQ didn't actually get lit till after 8 and we were starving so i had pringles and biscuits. Hope if i have no syns until Tuesday WI, i might be able to pull it back a little, guess it could have been worse, i stayed sober so thats something :D Hope your having a lovely weekend,

Morning all

Well done everyone on your WI's over the last couple of days. No gains as far as I remember, brilliant.

Well done Capricorn, you're a star. Never going to see 17 stone again and thats brilliant. Looking forward to your buffalo recipe, like you I'd be doing chicken breasts as I don't like anything with bones!

Fitting into those size 18's Louise must have felt great. It's the best feeling isn't it. Better feeling than a on scales victory I think. So well done.

I always have my Alpen Lights as HEXB's, I love them. So handy to take with you for a little snack and also lovely crumbled into a yoghurt, lovely and filling.

Helen, I'm sorry your losses are slow, you seem to be doing so well and I know I'd be disappointed too, but like everyone else has said, as least you're heading in the right direction and we have to remember this isn't a quick fix, no matter how much I wish it was! Keep up the good work hun and I'm sure the pounds will continue to go.

Spanx, thanks for that..."We're all in this together" got it stuck in my head now! Arrrgghhh

Probably forgotten loads, so apologies.

My weekend is going well, I had a visit from skinny vinny yesterday and hardly ate, which I know isn't a great thing, but I made up for it in the evening but with all the right things so feeling good. Worst news is, they've only gone and opened a blooming kfc 2 mins away from me!!! My fav!!! Going to be hard to resist that one I think.

Have a good day all xx

ps. you may have to wait until tomorrow for the weekly total, the Monday - Friday weighers I noted down and left at work and I would be suicidal if I have to backtrack through every page since last Monday :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Spanx... could you elaborate on activities with Greek leaf wafter, I never did have a very good imagination:D

(dame drôle vilaine vilaine)

:8855:Its French luv!:8855:

Patsy - I meant doing all my housework of course, what on earth did you think I meant?!!!! :p

(tut, tut - vous avez un esprit très méchant!)

Morning Chelle - oh no! Have you tried the SW KFC? - it's a pretty good substitute! I know just how you feel - within a 10 minute walk of my house I've got a subway, 3 curry houses, a chinese restaurant, nandos, dominos, pizza hut delivery and a chip/kebab shop!!!!! :eek:

congrats capricorn and well done losc on the skirts. I have just been shopping and when I bent over to put some stuff in the freezer the bum of my trousers split! Hubby thought this was absolutely hilerious and i did too...at first. then i remembered the exploding jeans and wonder if I am really losing weight or what?! Im feeling ever so paranoid now!

Morning ladies,

Capricorn, well done you hunny. that is fantastic news. I am so proud of you and how everyone is doing, your doing fab girlie!

Im so sorry your poor sister had such a hard time of it, i am sure she would be ever so proud at how your doing, and the fact that your spending today doing just what she asked. well done you, keep up the good work.

Chelle, i have just bought some porridge and a top up of alpen lights so am gonna try using them for my hexb!

Oh karen, you poor thing! that must be awful. i would be mortified too. dont be paranoid hun, the scales dont lie, maybe as your losing weight, your able to bend further than before etc, and so your stretching further than before and thats what is making the clothes explode! if you know what i mean!

will be back later to comment on other posts, just back from shopping and need to clean up!

hope bev, corscar and sian are all diddling away ok, and enjoying the lovely weather xx

Afternoon ...

losc that is great news with your skirt hun,what a great feeling:).

capricorn fantastic loss,well done:).

I have lost 2lbs this week.

will catch up later.
xx

Hellooooooo everyone :D

Sorry for my absence this week, I haven't had much spare time to do my putering :eek: lol

It was either spend time cooking, planning and staying on track, or winging it and posting.........I chose the first option :8855:

Well done on all the losses girlies. We're storming along nicely :D

I've had a very good week, although a couple of days I was visited by skinny vinny (must be the weather) but I survived! lol Skinny vinny is much easier to deal with than starving marvin.

Well it was my sons 18th birthday yesterday, so as predicted, I had another vodka bath :p lol Thoroughly enjoyed it too! lol I made good choices with food and had saved my syns all week, but the vodka will have still tipped me over the syn cliff :D I have no idea how many syns I had because I don't count my drinks :eek: If I'm drinking, I drinking :8855:

Got to be extra good now for Tuesday WI. You're right Capricorn, weigh in days soon come around don't they :confused: lol

Patsy, that kebab/pencil stabbing dream you had, must have been a premonition :eek::8855:

Karen, I had to laugh at your latest trouser story, sorry but it was so funny! lol I reckon you're just bending further like someone previously said :D

Great about the skirt Louise, I'm so enjoying fitting into stuff that hasn't fit me for ages :D I shall soon be down at the 'thin end' of my wardrobe where all the lovely stiuff is :cool: lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Sorry, I know I've missed loads again :(

Afternoon ladies! Sorry for my absence over the weekend :)

We went to put some flowers on my Grandmother's grave yesterday (1st anniversary of her passing :cry:) which was very emotional, so I really can sympathise with you Capricorn. Chin up though hun, your sis would be sooo proud of how well you're doing on SW. Oooo, and congratulations on another fabulous loss :D

Bev - I reckon I probably matched your vodka bath with my lager bath...shame there's soo many syns in the bloomin stuff! :8855: Perfect way to drown your sorrows though...or to celebrate for that matter! Glad to hear you had a fab time for your son's 18th birthday. Awww, I miss being 18 :D

Louise - I either have Ryvita minis or Alpen lights for my HexB now that I've pretty much cut out bread. The salt and vinegar and cheese and onion ryvita minis are yummy! :) Oooo, and well done on getting into your skirts!!!! I'm dreaming of the day that I can get a nice skirt from Monsoon :)

Surreygal - congratulations on the loss hun!!! I hope you're really pleased with yourself! :D

Chelle - can you send skinny vinny my way?? I can see Marvin creeping up on me! Post-night out munchies :D

Chocolate button - don't worry hun, I think most of us abuse our syns at one time or another. We wouldn't be human if we didn't, and there's no way we'd be able to stick to this if we didn't know that we could have the odd splurge :)

Patsy and Spanx - what does the french mean?? I've forgotten most of my GCSE French :eek: Oops!

Sorry to anyone I've missed. I'm sure there's a few :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Sian xxx :D

hello ladies!
sorry for my recent absence but i no have a week off work so i will be a regular fixture this week i am sure!
well done to all the losers this week!
and losc, flipin well doneon those skirts! my dad promised me a new outfit when i lost two stone so am hoping i get it this week and then i can do some real shopping on my week off!
WI tomorrow...have been alright all week, probably not super good but i havent been bad so fingers crossed!

Am doing a chicken and vegetable pie for dinner tonight, sort of an amalgamation of a few recipes, will be a pie in the sense of potato on top, not pastry...obviously :(!

Oh i almost forgot! The smash pizza! Was actually rather nice, the OH didnt like it but then he can still eat full fat pizzas and i put chopped up quorn sausages on top which didnt help matters with him!

Am looking for new recipe ideas this week as hav decided to make a 'folder' with SW recipes in, my own cookbok i suppose! so any ideas will be gratefully recieved!

Hope you are all having a wonderfully slim weekend!
xxxx

Hi all!

Well, I've just been on my new Wii game - Dance on Broadway. I thought it was going to be like Just Dance, but with Broadway tunes, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not the most co-ordinated of people, so having 4 little people dancing away on the screen at all times is a bit mind-boggling! Also, I'm finding that I'm cinfusing which hand/arm/leg they're using for the moves. Arghhh! I will persevere with it, but I don't think it's going to replace Just Dance in terms of dance workouts :) xxx

Evening all

Well done on the losses folks :D

I have finished off today having done 1hr10mins on the wii fit, 30 mins "just dance" and 42 mins wii sport --ooh and I have clocked up 5727 steps -not bad to say I haven't left the house :p

I have to say that the "just dance" turns me into a sweaty mess -mind I did do it straight after the wii fit :rolleyes: -it don't half make my arms ache ....
Dudette -sorry you had an anniversary to deal with too.... we lost my mamma 5 days before sis -she was 95 and had decided she had had enough and "wished god would find a little space in his pocket for her" -bless her socks.... and at least she never got to see sis lose her battle (she was mammas main carer)..

Anyway -thats another day over folks...
I have spent some time today looking at clothes I might like when I get to target...*oooooh its gonna cost hubby* :sign0151:
right -sleep well everyone....

Back