QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Morning all!

Well done Sian on your fab loss this week and your new shiny! :happy036:

Patsy, hope you are feeling better and looking like a 21 year old again!!!

Well, I''m reporting in with a 0.5lb loss and I'm actually very happy with that! I have eaten out 3 times this week (all curry!) and had friends cook for me twice, so managing to lose 0.5lb is a real achievement and just proves that you can do it if you make sensible choices where possible! I have also done more exercise this week, so that will have helped too!

Anyway, I'm really motivated this week - only got one night out, so I'm going to be pushing for at least 2lbs this week!

I also had a great week on the non-scale victories front! I'm ecstatic to report that when I went to put my jeans on for the first time in about 6 weeks, they were too big and my belt is now on its last notch! WOOHOO! I am also back in to the bra of the first set of lovely lingerie that I hung on the back of my bedroom door for motivation (knickers still a bit too tight, must be losing more from the boobs than the belly at the moment!)

So all-in-all a good week! Have a great weekend all xxxxx

Goooooooood Morning everyone :D

:8855: at Sian and Patsy! lol

Well done on your loss Sian :clap::clap: You're going great guns lass :D Are you love sick by any chance? :eek: *runs* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :8855:

Hope you're feeling better Patsy mi lovely. I'd give you some sympathy, but as your pain is self induced you can whistle for it :eek: lmao! Only joking :D Hope you look and feel fabaroonie xxx Can't wait to see you again to see the results though. I've got a week off in August, so do you fancy another 'date'? pmsl

Spanx - :wow: well done you on actually loosing after your social butterfly week :D Just goes to show what can be achieved by making 'good' choices eh? You've done great chucklet.......and whats more, I reckon you've shown yourself (and me :D) that we will be able to keep our weight off, still have a life AND flipping well enjoy ourselves! :D I can seriously imagine myself eating this way for life.......and that's what it's all about really. Anyway, big well done for you xxx

Well I'm going to a birthday bash tonight - very early kick off, so hours and hours of voddy/food temptation coming my way :eek: lol Oh well, that's life innit? I can, and will manage the food as I really don't find that to be a problem......booze on the other hand is a slim to no chance situation! :8855:

Well I've been up since 5.15 :eek: Nearly all the housework is done, and so is the supermarket shopping (ok, so I had that delivered.......still counts though! lol) I've had two, yes two, breakfasts though :eek: lol

Have a good day everyone, and a great weekend xxx

Morning girlies

:help2: Well i am straight on here to fess up to a 1.5lb gain at WI today.:cry: I am not happy at all with that, but i was expecting it. It is * week, am bloated to hell, and i think the past two weeks have caught up on me :whistle:. I havent eaten nearly enough. So someone :whoopass: please. Today is a fresh week, and i am Back 100% from this moment. I soooo want to get my 2.5 stone sticky xx

Morning all, hope everyone's well.:D

I've not congratulated lots of people with their losses so congratulations everyone! Some fab numbers yet again this week.

Patsy, glad you're feeling more normal again. You're a brave crazy lady. :giggle:

Bev, that's far too early to be up, are you mad? :p Well done on getting lots done though. My house is looking like a bomb hit it, summer holidays are bad and should be banned in my opinion.

Well done on your loss after all your meals out Spanx, you must have been super good between and chose well from the menu. I swear I'd fail if I had a social life. The one weekend I had a night out I put on that week. Lucky I have no life really. :giggle:

Hi to everyone else.:massmoon:

I'm finding this week hard, kids off from school. Late mornings, no motivation. I'm over my syns all ready and haven't managed a proper breakfast all week.:break_diet: I need to be more organised! Matt has the next 2 weeks off work which will either help or make things worse, not sure which yet. I'm trying to get organised for our camping trip on Thursday and not looking forward to trying to eat out of tins and packets. I've got so used to cooking properly from scratch and having a fridge full of fruit and yogurts so this trip will be strange. It'll be fine though and nice to be out and about even with a nasty tent to return to each night. I'll get some walking in and maybe the fresh air will do me good.:)

Right, off to do some tidying and look for the camping stuff. Whoever invented camping should have been shot! :giggle:

G Day girlies,:wavey:

Well patsy's world is looking up a bit, had a nice bath and washed hair! So look a bit more presentable!;)

Just had a nice big dollop of mash and fish in parsley sauce (ate with a spoon) for the comfort factor! :rotflmao: And... nope there was no veg with it, its still coooooking in the oven, fresh beetroot! It doesn't go with fish N parsley sauce so will just munch it on its own!:rotflmao:

Spanx...

If he made me look 21 love I would have to start and call him God instead of Mr F......

Well done on your loss chic, you must have been following the plan most of the time. If I had been out that many times it would have shown on the :scale: scales for sure! And... the jeans, thats just the topping on the cake. Go Miss spanx!

Bev...

Its a date my lovely, just give me the day and time and I will be there with bells on! It was a good laugh if I remember right! I better bring my before and after pics, I don't want to cheat you out of a good laugh!:rotflmao:

Hope your not making a pig of yourself with the Voddy, you need to practice the words... NO THANKS!!!!

Losc...

:whoopass: as you requested my love... Whoa I say... its all a bit kinky this you know! :rotflmao: Joking aside hun, you will be back on form in no time.

Laura...

Have a fantastic time camping hun. My friend is going at the end of this month, her OH said if it rains the day they set off he will book them into a B&B! So the night before, guess who has been invited to take part in a RAIN dance. She is a tad more quackers than me!

aww thanks patsy. Glad to see your feeling a lil better today! I started fishy week today, finally! so have had a fishy tea like you!

Laura have a great time camping, am sure youll have a great time xx

Well... it all started off so good.

OH ordered a curry for his super, I was a model student and said NO THANKS (see Bev... its easy!)

Well... it was easy till it got here, yup your right... i just shared his curry! And popperdoms!

God I have the will power of a nat!

Losc...

What did you have? owt nice?

Am spitting feathers here now, why oh why do we do it???

Hi all!

Thanks Patsy, I'm feeling pretty good this weekend! Don't worry about the curry - I lost this week after having 3 (all with a poppadum!) Just get back on the wagon tomorrow and I'm sure you will have a good week! x

Louise, sorry to hear about your gain, but as you said, you know what's behind it, so hopefully the scales will reflect a better week once *week has gone! Good luck for fishy week - hope you enjoy it and have a good loss! Just remember it's time to stop if you find your self swimming round and round in circles and making fishy faces!

Laura, sounds like you need to sit down and make a plan for a new routine for the summer holidays!
It's always hard when our normal routine changes, just put some thought into the week and I'm sure you'll have a good one! Have a lovely camping trip - there might be a local shop so you can stock up on fruit every day...

Hope you are having a good night Bev - although if I'd been up since 5.15am I'd probably be asleep by 10pm!!!

Hello everyone. Gosh I really must be the most errant member of this team, as I seem to only have been popping up recently to tell you my weekly result! Sorry, I've just been really busy and trying to spend every free moment I get making glassy goodies at my torch....

Well this week I am posting a 2lb loss, which means I met my target of 7lbs in July and also gives me my 1.5 stone sticky.

I think I am the steadiest loser in SW history - 7lbs a month seems to be my pattern, regardless of the ups, downs and STS's from week to week. I now have 5 weeks until I go on my holidays and would LOVE to be 19 stone something by then.

I am going to try doing a majority of red days this week to shake things up a wee bit, and see if that helps the old losses.

My bf is having an "interesting" SW experience. He did his first week 100% and lost 7lbs. Then he announced that he would be having 1 night a week off so he could drink beer. This week he put on 2lbs. He was puzzled and disappointed. I pointed out it was probably the beer. He then said "well I'm still eating healthier than I was so I'm still having my beer once a week"....... Me: "Doh!". He just doesn't get it, but I really can't be bothered arguing the toss lol.

Anyway, have a good week all, and I will try to pop in at least once midweek to see how you all are.

Morning all

Sorry for being missing in action yesterday -I was having a veg out day ..well we were up at 5am and walking around the golf course -then back home via 3 naafis (who still didn't have what I wanted :rant2:..then I came home and did the lawn and then vaccuumed through -by which time it was lunch and so I chilled for the rest of the day...
any hoo I weighed in this morning :scale: and have lost 4.5lbs :bunnydance:so that takes me into the 15s (15st 9.5lb) and 1/2lb away from my 4st award...ooohh and I was one of the slimmer of the weeks -last week -so all in all a good day for me today :p.
The strange thing this week hasa been that I have been having fish for lunches, then I increased the number of syns I used AND reduced the amount of exercise -the long walk yesterday was all the "proper" exercise I did ... so I guess my body was ready for a shake up!!!!

Lets see if I can catch up shall we:-
Patsy -glad you are feeling brighter hun....
Spanx-:happy036:eek:n the loss and on the NSVs :party0011:
Bev-hope you enjoyed your party and the voddy bath -and aren't feeling too delicate this morning ;)
Losc-you will soon whip that itty bit off ;) -
Laura -hope you enjoy your holiday ..oooh lots of walking, bet you come back with a good loss :D
Well done on the loss Pinksparkly :party0011:

right I think thats about it for now... hello to everyone else ..
Im off to get my brekkie :eating:have a lovely day everyone

Morning everyone

well im so pleased this morning ive lost 5lbs :bliss:. Also got a new shiny. I wasn't expecting that i can tell you,for the last couple of days i have felt so bloated:D.

Helen well done on your loss and your new shiny:D.

patsy pleased your feeling brighter :).

spanx thats great with your loss hun you good for you making all those right choices :).

sian well done on your loss and your new shiny,your zooming along hun its fab :).

losc enjoy your fish week hun,dont you just love *week,you will have that back off in no time hun.

hello to everyone else,have a good week all:).
xx

we must of been bashing the keys at the same time capricorn,well done on your loss hun:D woo hoo.

:party0011:well done surreygal:party0011:
keep up the great work :D

Happy Sunday everyone.

Well done on the fab loss again Capricorn! Just goes to show that syns aren't harmful and exercise while excellent for health doesn't much a huge difference to weight loss. Makes me feel better to think that when I'm being lazy at least.:p

What a great loss this week Surreygal you must be thrilled. Well done to Pinksparklybirdy too, we're doing so well!

Laura, sounds like you need to sit down and make a plan for a new routine for the summer holidays!
It's always hard when our normal routine changes, just put some thought into the week and I'm sure you'll have a good one! Have a lovely camping trip - there might be a local shop so you can stock up on fruit every day...
Spanx, you are right thanks.:) I need to be better organised, story of my life! I will do better after the camping trip and bring some routine back in to our days.

Well I've packed my food bag for holiday, lots of tins and packets and all the things I don't normally eat but are free. It will be interesting to see what happens on the scales because if it's still good I can use them come September when I am much busier. Nothing nicer than opening a tin when time's tight and knowing it's still free.:) I've found the class I'll go to while on holiday, just need to check that it's electronic. Would be great if it's a big loss like my last holiday. Then I have a reason to holiday often. :giggle:

I'm not off until Thursday so will be back to say bye, have a great week everyone.:D

Evening ladies! I've been MIA for the last couple of days...busy weekend! :)

Firstly, well done to Surreygal, Capricorn, Spanx, and Helen on the fandabidozy losses! Excellent work ladies :) :D :bliss:

Bev - hope you're feeling alright today after your vodka bath! Might as well just give you vodka via an IV drip methinks! ;) :8855: P.S. I'm not love-sick...much :p

Louise - sorry about your gain hun, but then it's been a hectic few weeks for you. You'll have that weight shifted before you know it! :D

Spanx - excellent work on managing to lose 0.5lb after a week of being a social butterfly! I've had a couple of days of bad choices this weekend, and I'm sure it will show on the scales when Friday comes :giggle:

Patsy - glad you're feeling better now hun! Ooo, and naughty naughty for sharing that curry (although I can't say much as I had southern fried chicken breast and chips yesterday with BBQ sauce! :eek: In my defence, it was about the best thing on the menu!)

Capricorn - you've confirmed my belief that exercise is bad for us ;) Hee hee! Seriously though, well done on the fabulous loss! And getting into the 15s is a fabulous achievement! :D

Helen - a 7lb a month average is a fabulous loss! That would be 6 stone in a year, fabulous! :D

Laura - I hope you have a fab camping trip hun, and that the weather is kind to you! :)

As for me...well it's been a bit of a disastrous weekend in terms of SW - we went to visit my aunt yesterday as she's having a bit of a grotty time with a leg that won't heal, and we went out for lunch. I had southern fried chicken breast (not too much coating which is good!), chips, BBQ sauce and peas. Hmmm! But then most of the dishes had chips or were sandwiches, or loaded chips. Doh!!! I then went out and had a few drinks last night, which probably was a bit silly after the lunch I had! Oh well...I'm going to count about 50 syns for the day, so I'm not sure whether to flexi syn it, or try to reduce my syns to 8 syns a day until WI to compensate. What would you do? I guess 8 syns a day wouldn't be too bad :)

Having said that, we also went to Harvester today on the way to visit my dad in hospital, and I just couldn't face any more chicken so I had gammon. It was all grilled, so I can't imagine it came to more than 8 syns in total, as I had a jacket spud and only a little bit of low-fat mayo with my salad. No more meals out this week, so if I'm good it might not be too bad. I'm pretty certain it will be a gain on Friday. The scales aren't kind to me when I have a bit of a blow-out!! :eek:

Hope you've all had a fab day!

Sian xxx

Well done Pink, Surreygal and Capricorn! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Fantastic losses by all - this team would all be gold medallists in the European slimming championships!!!

Sian, don't beat yourself up too much about the weekend! I would try and keep my syns down for the rest of the week, but then I quite often have completely syn-free days without too much trouble (usually to make up for previous misdemeanours!)... Plus, you must have burned quite a lot of energy with all that unpacking!

Hiya Spanx hun! I like your reasoning about having burned a lot of energy doing all that unpacking ;)

I'm not going to beat myself up hun. At the end of the day, we're human and life goes on despite the fact we're on a "diet". If we never had a bit of fun then we'd soon get bored of following the plan, or worse still we'd give up. On that basis I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a STS provided I have a 100% 4 days until WI :) xxx

Evening all,

Fantastic results... well done girls. You are putting my pound a week to shame! Cut it out! lol

Slept a lot today... so guess who will be a night owl???

All is healing so thats good, bit SW is out the window. Think its the pain killers, just don't feel like eating much and when i am hungry I want the wrong stuff. I would tell you what I craved today and ATE but I'm not going to... It might send you lot down the rocky road and it is enough with one of us going down it!

Get weighed in morning so I'm ready for a kick up the rear... maybe that will bring me back in line a bit. Rang consultant today to see if I can sneak in in morning without anyone seeing me... She laughed her head off when I told her the reason... whats so funny??? She must lead a sheltered life, thats all I can say lol

Anyways... hope your all good xxx

Morning girls,

Well I reckon if I don't bother with clothes this morning I might, at a push loose half a pound!:8855:

just popped in for a quickie :innocent0002: he he how wude:rolleyes:.

hope everyone is ok:wave_cry:.

:grouphugg: to us all.

xx

Back