QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening ladies..

Just a quickie....
Never22 -firstly well done on the loss :happy036:
secondly -I would write to head office...
I would write pretty much what you have written here -*okay remove the pissed off bit* ;) -but I wouldn't let that ride if someone did it to me..mind I would have opened my trap there and then and embarassed them more than they did me :D
Don't let them get away with it -you are paying for a service and they should provide it... SW are very good at keeping an eye on their consultants -so get writting... and lay it on thick....
Is there another group you can go to? perhaps in a day time?
Whatever you do don't let a couple of ignorant cows spoil what you are doing...

Laura don't worry hun -I took the parcel back and dropped it on the counter and explained that I had paid postage and that I wasn't paying again as I didn't deliver it to myself -after much bumping of gums -he relabled it and sent it free :p

Laura don't worry hun -I took the parcel back and dropped it on the counter and explained that I had paid postage and that I wasn't paying again as I didn't deliver it to myself -after much bumping of gums -he relabled it and sent it free :p
Ha ha is it wrong that I have a picture in my mind of a slightly irate lady glaring at a poor man who gave in just to make you go away?:D

You're a star thank you. xx

Ha ha is it wrong that I have a picture in my mind of a slightly irate lady glaring at a poor man who gave in just to make you go away?:D

You're a star thank you. xx
Not far off... I didn't have to do irrate (I would have if he made me though) -hubby reckons I can do what we call the "death stare" which apperntly makes grown mens "dangly bits" disappear :rotflmao:-don't know what he means :whistle:
You are welcome by the way-

Evening my lovelies! Hope all is well with everyone tonight! Wasn't it lovely to see a bit of sun again today too?!

I agree with what everyone else has said Never, you should write to SW regarding your consultant. After all, people pay a lot of money to go to class and expect to be treated as they would treat others! It's like one of my personal bugbears, shop assistants who serve you while talking to someone else and don't look at you or speak to you! Makes me mad!!! :mad: A big well done on your loss as well! :happy096:

Surreygal - have a lovely holiday! If you see a strange woman in the pub wearing a flashers mac and dark glasses, it'll just be Bev...she'll be in disguise 'cos she won't want you to see her vodka intake!!!! :D

Oh bugger... I am sooooooooo not sober. Thank god for spell check, why am I even here. Well it is to check up on my lovely girls...

Bev... well done chuck you is a star

22... I hope she has a right craving for chocolate for the next month and puts half a stone on, and... then gets fired from her job! She is a bloody poor excuse for a C... you need to get on line hun and find a new class cos she and her crew are not going to help in any shape or form.

I will have t read it all again in the mprning... I had five mins before OH threw me up to bed. Can you believe he said he was surprised ay my behaviour... I will sort him out later... well tomorrow actually when I have recovered my brain and decorum.

But I have had a lovely night catching up with all the gossip!

might all xxx

:479: :hide:.... twas the drink!

Don't get any ideas that I was having a bath in the stuff though... it was two glasses of wine and a couple of lemon something or other shots. But OMG did it go to my head!:eek:

Came home laughing, about what I have no idea!:silly: but OH said... "you would think at your age you would know better!":blahblah:
He wouldn't believe that I had had hardly anything to drink. Told me to get in bed and get my eyes shut! lol :rotflmao:

But I needed a cup of tea! so sat here and peeked:peep: in on you lot... thank god I didn't say anything too suspect, the spelling was a bit off and I might have been a bit harsh on the C, but she deserved it, upsetting 22 like that.

Feel a bit ropey this morning, :crazy: but other than that I'm up and at it!

Good morning ladies, Patsy, hope your head doesn't hurt too much.

thank you so much for your kind words. Sorry about the rant, now that I have slept on it I think maybe I was a bit petty and over sensitive but last nights weigh in was important to me. I will see if she calls me (I doubt it) and I will tell her what I think of her treatment of the people who keep her in her job.

Anyway, I went to bed early last night just in case I had the urge to scoff everything in sight.

I have been invited for lunch with some friends to a cafe. Wonder what I could have, I suspect it will all be rolls etc on the menu.

Right, I have lots of housework to do so I better get stuck in, have a good day everyone and thanks for your support :grouphugg:

Morning lovelies

Ooh how is everyone today!

capricorn, i can imagine the death stare!!! apparently i have one of those too...its that dont mess with me today look!!! good on ya though hun, why should you pay postage twice!!!

Oooh, a meet up sounds fab! how good would it be to all be at target too!!!

Hope those with hangovers feel little less fragile soon! those with gains, dont worry about it, will be off in no time! well done on it not being more!

we have finally moved house, hence my low profile on here this week! as a welcome present *becasue we really didnt order it...NOT* , dominos delivered a texas bbq pizza and it somehow ended up in my mouth * dont know how that happened*. Seriously though, after a long day of decorating, i gave in! but have been good apart from that! i will however be happy with sts this week!

have a great day lovelies!

ps. sian, im really glad your pops is outta hospital, how is he doing? i hope he is recovering nicely and has been treated well xxx

Morning ladies!

Hope we're all well :) Although I fear Patsy may be suffering a bit after her drunken exploits! Shame on you lovey - have you not learnt from Bev and myself that alcohol is the demon drink ;) Only kidding hun, I hope you had a fab time and that the hangover disappears soon :) I laughed so much at your hubby telling you to get to bed and get your eyes shut! :8855: He sounds long-suffering! :p

Never22 - I'm sorry to hear about your consultant hun. She sounds really rude to be honest, and I wouldn't be happy with that kind of treatment if I was paying to go to class. Maybe have a quiet word with her about how disappointed you were, and if that doesn't work I'd try to find a different class to go to :) Oh, and well done on the loss hun! That's fabulous :D :bliss:

Capricorn - I can well imagine you with the death stare!!! :8855: Seems like a few of us have it! I've just about perfected mine now after working with kids!

Louise - thanks for your kind words about my dad :) He was in hospital to have an internal stitch removed from his big op in December, so now they're using vacuum therapy to close the wound. He was stuck in hospital for 2 weeks without a television - it nearly killed him, lol! :8855: I hope you enjoyed your pizza hun - you deserve it after the stress of moving house! :)

Hope you all have a fab day!

Sian xxx

Hello strangers!!!

It is me, I am still here, but just a little bit busy (my brother is visiting so I don't have a lot of time on my laptop- he took over :()
well, where to start...

Sian-You look sooo great in that hat and you are a very attractive...,so how is Alan? any naughtiness happened when I was not here??
never22- I am not sure if we met before? I was a bit busy lately, I had a peek what is going on but had no time to write anything, I am sorry to hear about your Consultant, it is her duty to be supportive and confidential, so shame on her!!!
my C is not far much better either.She is not very keen, I was never asked if I am coping or if I need any help, at introduction she was so stressed that she forgot to give me a long list of details, stuff regarding SW website or even basic rules for EE, nothing, null, zero. Most of info I had to find out from here or my SIL ( which was free lol).
So, after that I go to the group to just weigh in and I am out!
Capricorn- well done on your losses, it is very impressing.
I tried that scary look, but my son (nearly 4 years old) said ,is it something wrong with your eyes mummy?, obviously I must just have a stupid look on my face :), need to practise a bit more :D
losc- We just put ours house up for sale, so if we lucky it will be me, moving soon,pinkies crossed!!
Patsy- you are a very funny creature, everytime I am a merry because of a drink my hubbie is begging me , please stop talking , close your eyes and lets sleep- no chance , I love my drunkie chat, lol
Shrinking bev- well done on your loss!! you are doing so well :worthy:
Karen- I am glad you had a lovely time on your holiday, and hope you and your little man are much better now
Well done to everyone who lost and STS,
Gainers do not worry , it will come off in no time
I am sorry if I missed someone but you are a very productive lot!!
About me-I am in a bit weird stage, I am still on plan, but I am not loosing, why??? I do not put on either so, it is not the end of the world, me thinks. I do mostly red days with ee now and again. Maybe I don't drink enough?? Do you girls drink a lot of water? When is cold I cannot force myself to drink water, diet pepsi, diet coke or nice cuo of tea, is not a problem but water, brrr I don't know what to do and :lost:, maybe I am just a little piggy and I stuff my face to much? eh,we shall see, I will give another good week and then I talk to my "lovely " C?
Take care girls ...

Yes Sian, they were all abducted by sexy men, much like this one!
12162004180220874g.jpg

Can you see now why they're busy?;)

I don't have a lot to write about really. I'm home again and vegging in front of the pc for a change haha. Oooh we went mackerel fishing yesterday and then ate them for tea. Not that nice actually but must be a SS food because they swim so damn fast! I enjoyed the trip alot but think the gorgeous skipper had something to do with it.....:D

Hope everyone's having a great evening even if it means it's quiet here. Don't wear that ^^poor chap out.:p

Oooo, yay! Posts to read :D

Kasia - good to have you back hun! Awww, thank you for your kind words hun. You've made my day! :D No naughtiness with Alan...we're on our hols, and we live about 50 miles apart! He's also been on holiday to Malta, so I'm not sure if he's back yet!

Laura - :8855: :8855: :8855: I almost fell off my chair at that pic! I was expecting some drop dead gorgeous babe when up popped that fine specimen! Let's just say hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah!!! :8855: Oooo, tell us more about the gorgeous skipper??! Sounds like my cup of tea! :D

Hope everyone's well!

Sian xxx

Laura, I cannot believe you have found such a wonderful specimen of manhood for us to drool over!

Now, if it wasn't for the fact that I am soon to be dating Sean Bean (he's getting divorced again doncha know?! :D I shall be stalking, (er, no, that's not right...) I mean going out with him, just as soon as he lifts that restraining order!!!!) I would be soooo up for a date with that hunk!!!

Morning ladies!

Hope we're all well :) Although I fear Patsy may be suffering a bit after her drunken exploits! Shame on you lovey - have you not learnt from Bev and myself that alcohol is the demon drink ;) Only kidding hun, I hope you had a fab time and that the hangover disappears soon :) I laughed so much at your hubby telling you to get to bed and get your eyes shut! :8855: He sounds long-suffering! :p

Sian xxx

Long-suffering.... LONG BLOODY SUFFERING... s-u-f-f-e-r-i-n-g!!! He's dam bloody lucky to have such a vibrant, illusive, entertaining, modest wife like MWA!:8855: And yes... I am fighting fit now thank you. :p

Passata, pasatta or whatever you call it with garlic, peppers prawns and muscles simmering and a pan of pasta to keep it company... Its got about five minuets to live before I devour it! :8855:

Right I will carry on reading and see what else you lot have been up to while 'I' have been run ragged by granddaughter Faithy!:eek:

Sian -didn't you fancy to go Malta then? Oh I'll leave you alone, me naughty but Lovely Laura please tell us how lovely was that skipper??
LOL

Laura.... thanks for that.... you've just put meeeeeeee off meeee pasta.

Oh jees... could you imagine waking up next to that! worse still can you imagine waking up to that the night after a drink or two? five or six if its Sian... the whole bloody bottle if its Bev.

Right pasta done so I'm off to see what I can find to watch on TV while I munch away.

Back in a bit you crazy bu**ers! xx

Back