QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Awww thanks for the welcome girls,

Yay Laura - thank you for inviting me hun, Ive looked at this group a few times and it seems like a lot of fun ..

Sian, I dont mind curled toes .. curlier the better lol

Blimey things move fast in there dont they lol

xx

Always a warm welcome here hun...

Was you part of another team?

Well... this is my take on it hun, the others will be along tomorrow to add to it I'm sure.

We make an effort to get here each day to support each other, but dont worry if some days you dont make it. Life can be very busy!:)

We keep each others spirits and motivation up...

We swap foodie ideas and recipes

We post our WI results so we know how where all getting on

We lark about (some more than others):D No names mentioned;)

Patsy - you were 'pubing' it all day - Brazilian? Heart-shaped stencils? I dread to think?!!!! :eek:

Welcome Carole - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here (as long as you're as nutty as a bag of peanut M&Ms!)

Well... this is my take on it hun, the others will be along tomorrow to add to it I'm sure.

We make an effort to get here each day to support each other, but dont worry if some days you dont make it. Life can be very busy!:)

We keep each others spirits and motivation up...

We swap foodie ideas and recipes

We post our WI results so we know how where all getting on

We lark about (some more than others):D No names mentioned;)

Patsy - thanks - now I know what I'm supposed to be doing here!!!!

No, seriously, a really good summary of what we're all about - I know I'd have fallen off the wagon a few times with out you lot to sort me out! x

..... and been out pubing it with girlfriends all day...

:sigh: I is jealous :( It seems (and it is!) ages since I had an impromptu all day pub session. Must recifty that! :D They always seemed naughty and much more fun than the regular night time ones :D

Sounds like you had a great time Patsy - Good! :D

Spanx - rofl at your sk8ter chick 'walker' :8855::8855: I think you've discovered a gap in the mobility market lass! Get production going immediately - this time next year you could be a millionaire :D lol

I've been snooping on your food diary this morning :eek: (and on Capricorns too - found a recipe for wraps there :eek: which is fandabby-bloody-dozie cos I've been pining for one of those filled with chicken and salad :drool: for soooooo long and the shop bought ones are too flipping syn filled!) and I just want to make a tiny suggestion...........

I'm only saying this because it happened to a lady at my class, so please don't think I'm critisizing (pmsl I can never spell that sodding word! lol) or being bossy, cos I'm not. xxx

Anyways, this woman was loosing 0.5lb most weeks after being super good and it was really really really getting her down. It wasn't like she was close to her target either, she still had quite a way to go. Anyway, the consultant looked at her diary and it turned out the lady in question had a banana for brekkie everyday. The C told her that although bananas are 'on plan' etc, that some folk can't tolerate them every day without it affecting weight loss. Soooooo she suggested that she substitute her daily narna with summat else for a week to see how she went. So she went away chuntering "how TF :)eek: we're common round here! lol) is that gonna work? It's only a bloody narna! It's fruit FFS" But she tried it, and voila, the next WI she was beaming because it worked and she lost 2.5lb and has continued losing good numbers ever since.....narnaless :D

Anyway, tis just a suggestion and I thought I'd pass it on. :D

Right, I'd best get my ass in gear, walk mi doggies, jump in the shower and tart (make myself look human(ish)) myself up for work :D

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Oh, where are my manners? :eek::eek: Carol - welcome aboard! Good to have another member xxx As has been pointed out, we are all a bit bonkers........in a good way of course, but we're a good bunch so just dive in, join in and make yourself at home xxx And if you need owt, just shout, we're always here to help........eventually :D lol

Really off now xxx

Patsy - you were 'pubing' it all day - Brazilian? Heart-shaped stencils? I dread to think?!!!! :eek:

Well I go to our house and back...

(Thats a Yorkshire saying) If ya dont know it!

You could twist owt into somefing rude lady... Spanx translates into Minx lady :8855::8855::8855:

Morning all,

OMG tiss WI day... :eek:and yes I do care!:( Gawd knows what I was thinking last night!:rolleyes:

Well... you would think once you get to my age you would know better and learn from your mistakes (wrong) I am in the same position as last week, chitting myself now for WI. I was good all week but those darn two days at the end of the week just spell TROUBLE!:eek: Saturday N Sunday just feel like days to please yourself, I really really really need to sort this out... but I just dont seem to have control at the weekends. Hence why I'm only loosing half or a lb each week.
I'm wondering if I had a gain would it teach me a lesson? because as it is, I brush it off and cover up my disappointment with (oh well its going in the right direction) Think I am going to have a chat with C tonight and see what she has to say.

I've got granddaughter all day today so you will be pleased to know I wont be here running riot, I'm sure Sian with take care of the riot front though.:8855:

Have a fab day everyone xxx:)

I've been snooping on your food diary this morning :eek: (and on Capricorns too - found a recipe for wraps there :eek: which is fandabby-bloody-dozie cos I've been pining for one of those filled with chicken and salad :drool: for soooooo long and the shop bought ones are too flipping syn filled!) and I just want to make a tiny suggestion...........

I'm only saying this because it happened to a lady at my class, so please don't think I'm critisizing (pmsl I can never spell that sodding word! lol) or being bossy, cos I'm not. xxx

Anyways, this woman was loosing 0.5lb most weeks after being super good and it was really really really getting her down. It wasn't like she was close to her target either, she still had quite a way to go. Anyway, the consultant looked at her diary and it turned out the lady in question had a banana for brekkie everyday. The C told her that although bananas are 'on plan' etc, that some folk can't tolerate them every day without it affecting weight loss. Soooooo she suggested that she substitute her daily narna with summat else for a week to see how she went. So she went away chuntering "how TF :)eek: we're common round here! lol) is that gonna work? It's only a bloody narna! It's fruit FFS" But she tried it, and voila, the next WI she was beaming because it worked and she lost 2.5lb and has continued losing good numbers ever since.....narnaless :D

Anyway, tis just a suggestion and I thought I'd pass it on. :D

Thanks Bev - I have heard that before about bananas, so I will cut down on them this week and see what happens! (Pity, as I bought a new pack yesterday!) Trouble is, they're such a quick and easy syn-free breakfast, especially for me, as I can never eat when I've just got up, so shove one in my bag and have it as soon as I get to work... will have to think of something different!

Well I go to our house and back...

(Thats a Yorkshire saying) If ya dont know it!

You could twist owt into somefing rude lady... Spanx translates into Minx lady :8855::8855::8855:

You know me, I just can't help it! :D

Good morning, just a quick pop-in. I am still alive. We have family over from England so have been having days out with them. I have tried to stick to plan without drawing attention to myself and getting lots of questions and digs. I have slipped up a few times so not too enthusiastic about weigh in tonight. I am moving classes.

If I get even half a pound I'd be happy because that would be my half stone.

Visitors want a take away night so that will be after weigh in, they are leaving tomorrow so straight back on the straight and narrow for me.

Hello campers

Not a very nice day in my part of the country :sigh:

Helen, Capricorn, Spanx well done on the losses!!! :happy096:

Bev- I would never get fed up on meat, I could eat meat at all time, brekkie, lunch and dinner and I suppose I do it every day hahaha, I am not a carb person, pasta , potatoes never liked it! But give me bread any day, freshly baked with crust and Lurpark :D. Good luck with your green days

Spanx
loss is loss, be proud as it is another bit of fat gone forever!!!
Corsacar- I've been ever more quieter than you darl, I have my brother over, gosh he is a very absorbing young man, how is your diet going?
capricorn- just like I said on your thread- well done you :) you are an amazing losser( do we have in English a word losser? if not we have now:D )
Sian - you are a young lady so it is a perfect time to go out :party0023:
before you get husband, children and all that cleaning, washing, ironing, baking, cooking :D

We went out to a wedding last night, it was brill just worried that I consumed a far to much than I should, it was a barbeque style and not a very SW friendly, I tried to be good as possible, I did not drink any alcohol :)character00182: ) had a dance a bit of body magic.
My hubbie and myself we don't get a lot of chances to party due to a lack of babysitter. So there was our first night out in ages and it was fun!!! now I want to go out even more...
Patsy- one girl in my group loves her drink at the weekends so she is never having any syns during the week so she can go out on Sat and Sun and have quite a few alcoholic pops, she is still loosing weight so maybe that would work for you?
Have a lovely day with your grandaughter any plans for fun?

Welcome Carole, girls on here are really lovely and very supportive even if most of the time there are very naughty conversations going on, but you will find out very soon for yourself, lol

I am very sorry if I missed someone I did not mean to :(

Right girlies housework is calling my name so I am off and have a good day

Just a few good vibes for today for all of you:vibes:

Good Morning All

Well done to all you losers and good luck Patsy on your WI today.

I'm well chuffed as I've lost 6lb this week which is everything I put on over my holidays. Wooooooohooooooo

Welcome to the team Carole. I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Everyone is lovely and supportive. Being part of a team has definitely helped keep me in line.

Bev, hope your green days go well. I used to be on green days all the time and I loved it. There are so many meals you can do, especially if you don't mind a bit of Quorn. I now do all red days which seem to give me a better loss.

Kasia, how dare you mention fresh bread with lurpack...my absolute favouritist thing! yum yum. Glad you had a good night out at the wedding. I know what it is like not to have a babysitter, we don't have family living near us either so just a night out to the cinema is impossible

I can't remember who said about the banana thing and weight loss but it is true. I've also been told the same thing about grapes. Don't know if its true but as I can live without grapes and bananas I don't go near them now just in case....every little helps

Have a good day all and I'll catch up with you later xx

Chelleb WELL DONE!!! what did you do to loose 6lb??? tell me please!!!
I am very sorry for mentioning a Lurpark and freshly baked bread:sign0151:

catch you later

I'm well chuffed as I've lost 6lb this week which is everything I put on over my holidays. Wooooooohooooooo

Fantastic! Well done Chelle! :clap::clap: You got it off quicker than you put it on :eek: :D Brilliant!

Bev, hope your green days go well. I used to be on green days all the time and I loved it. There are so many meals you can do, especially if you don't mind a bit of Quorn. I now do all red days which seem to give me a better loss.

I don't lose much on green either Chelle :( I've usually always done red as (for me) it's the best, but I just need a change. I'll be back on red before you know it cos it works! :D Infact I must be off my flaming rocker doing green! :8855:

Oooooo Kasia! Missed you there :eek:

Sounds like you had a great night out.......complete with a bit of body magic :D Glad you enjoyed yourself xxx

I think it's because I ate so much rubbish the previous 3 weeks on holiday that my body was in shock when I started back on SW Monday. I've had a 100% week so glad it's paid off. Think its my bodies way of encouraging me to keep eating the good stuff haha. Need to keep it up now.

Bev, I do love my jacket potatoes and SW chips on green, and rice and pasta though. In some ways I miss it but I can just remember trying proper meat again after 12 weeks of Quorn and it tasted like heaven and I've not been back since!

What is everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm going to make a chilli which is my favourite, eventhough on a red day I can't have the kidney beans or much rice...so I guess its more of a chilli bolognese. I love spicy food though and miss my curry!

Talking of curry, I don't suppose anyone has a favourite curry recipe they want to share? Capricorn...I'm sure you must have one in your extensive repertoire.

Thanks xxx

Well done on the great loss Chelleb.

I am happy to report a 2 lb loss, I am over the moon because of the visitors we have had for the last 4 days and I got my first new 1/2 stone award, yippee.

I told my new consultant about my bad experience with the other consultant and she just shook her head and said it wasn't very professional and I was more than welcome at her class and she was great and lots of praise how well I did with having family over.

Going to enjoy a lovely Chinese meal tonight, :happy036:

Here are some good weightloss vibes for the coming week:vibes:
:vibes:

Back