QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Just popping in before bed :D
Glad Im not the only one who snaps their wires -and mine is always my right side too :confused: -are we all right handed by chance as we will use that side more :p
Patsy - I push wires out too -usually up the middle :D.... and I whack mine in the washer too *bad bad me* I have made myself promise to wash these new ones by hand -lets see how long it lasts :p

Well folks I have just told hubby that I fancy giving the gym a go :eek: * I swear -the words came from nowhere *:p-so Thursday on the way back from the golf course we will be stopping off to see if I can get an induction... the plus point is that its all free as its the squaddies one ;) -which should be great as they have really good equipment *no ladies -I don't mean THAT -you wude bunch* :p. Not sure what Im letting myself in for but we will see... I might not like it -but we can hope :D
rigth Im off to bed and will catch up properly tomorow
sleep well ladies

Just popping in before bed :D
Glad Im not the only one who snaps their wires -and mine is always my right side too :confused: -are we all right handed by chance as we will use that side more :p
Patsy - I push wires out too -usually up the middle :D.... and I whack mine in the washer too *bad bad me* I have made myself promise to wash these new ones by hand -lets see how long it lasts :p

Well folks I have just told hubby that I fancy giving the gym a go :eek: * I swear -the words came from nowhere *:p-so Thursday on the way back from the golf course we will be stopping off to see if I can get an induction... the plus point is that its all free as its the squaddies one ;) -which should be great as they have really good equipment *no ladies -I don't mean THAT -you wude bunch* :p. Not sure what Im letting myself in for but we will see... I might not like it -but we can hope :D
rigth Im off to bed and will catch up properly tomorow
sleep well ladies

I'm a lefty actually! :) But I still break wires on the right side. Very strange! xxx

Oh you lucky girl Capricorn. Squaddies exercising.... *drool*.

Ooops forgot to add, 3.5 off tonight which took me over the 100 mark. Yay!

Have already posted this on another thread, but it's worth saying again (and again, and again!)

Well done Laura!!!! That's an absolutely amazing result, you should feel very proud of yourself. I hope we get to share lots more milestones with you on your journey! xxx (Oh, and that some of your success rubs off on me!!!)

Thanks so much Spanx you're so supportive, it means a lot.:) I'll be around haunting you all forever never you fear and will be here to congratulate you on your achievements.:D

Well done Laura and Kasia! I had a fab result too. I have no flipping idea how but i lost 7.5lbs! I honestly just ate normally. I wonder if my 4.5lb gain last week was a real gain or just a funny retention thing. either way, im ruddy chuffed as i got my stone sticker and as you all know... I love me stickers :D

Poor old Sian... I in no way meant to imply you are a hopeless drunk hun (unlike that patsy) lol.

on a side note... my bras always have the wire come out while im in public... so i have a big metal crescent sticking out me top. I thought it was cos I dont spend too much on them tho :)

Well done Laura and Kasia! I had a fab result too. I have no flipping idea how but i lost 7.5lbs! I honestly just ate normally. I wonder if my 4.5lb gain last week was a real gain or just a funny retention thing. either way, im ruddy chuffed as i got my stone sticker and as you all know... I love me stickers :D

Poor old Sian... I in no way meant to imply you are a hopeless drunk hun (unlike that patsy) lol.

on a side note... my bras always have the wire come out while im in public... so i have a big metal crescent sticking out me top. I thought it was cos I dont spend too much on them tho :)

WOW!!! :D Another fabulous loss! :bliss: You did a fabulous job of shifting the holiday pounds. Well done you! :)

Don't worry hun...I am a bit of a hopeless drunk! :8855: I'd definitely give Patsy a run for her money! ;) xxx

Anyone want to see my ugly mug? Haha you have no choice. Here I am modelling one of the beautiful tops Capricorn kindly sent.:D

33786-albums2434-picture15845.jpg

Aww thanks Sian, I can finally see a difference from the first ever pic in my profile. I should hope so after all this work!

laura, you look beautiful... dont be such a meaner to yourself! (thats what my 6 yr old son calls me when he's mad at me lol)

Good morning ladies

:worthy: what crackling losses Karen n Laura :girlpower::clap:.....well done ladies -and Karen I could be tempted to try the "baileys diet" :p
Laura -OMG -you kept quiet about the piccies on your profile :nono: -what an amazing difference -you don't look like the same person!!!! Glad you like the tops, have to say they suit you -you have the right proportions -Im a short ass so I just looked shorter and wider :eek: -hence only wearing 2 of them once and that cream one -Never :p. I hope your bigger clothes have been consigned to the bin (cos you will never need them again):bliss:- the shape in that cream top -is spot on and is soooo flattering on you-so NO buying anything big n shapeless :nono: -just call me Gok :rotflmao:

Well hubby is playing golf later so i think I will get my lazy backside on the wii - must burn this wobble off ;) Im actually looking forward to trying out the Gym - Im a good girl so i won't be paying any attention to any squaddies in there -well apart from lovely hubby :D - anyway -I see lots of them and I swear they don't look old enough to have left school :p .... I hope I take to the gym - it will hopefully speed things along, or at least keep them going!
right I had better go and catch up and then get my brekkie -Im thinking porridge nomnomnom..
Have a great day everyone and keep up the brilliant work :D

Mawning all you lovely shrinking Violets,

Another day with Faithy Waithy... :)just had a thought (and yes I do think from time to time) So... no wise cracks!:rotflmao:
Wonder if running round after Faith all week will drop me an extra pound? Its got to be some kinda body magic!:rolleyes:

Capricorn... Good luck with the gym hun, and don’t be running amock with those squaddies. ;)

Laura... Oh well done hunnie, thats great!!! :talk017:

Oh WOW, Laura you look lovely, what a difference! And we will have less of the ugly lady... consider yourself told!

Karen... OMG... you must have chopped a limb off and gone naked! Well don’t hunnie, that’s brilliant!!!:talk017:

Sian... I am out tonight with girls, but I wont be drinking! I want to show myself and you lot that I can be as strict with moi as I am with OH and kids! Lmao :rotflmao:
p.s... girls can think and say what they like, any slaver from them and they will be asked to leave the building!:rotflmao:

Bev... Hope your ok hunnie bun x

o wow what a fab losses this week!!
well done Karen- you are a wonder woman!!!
Laura- well done to you too!!:D also love the top!!! you are very pretty , did someone told you that before???
well girlies, I am off as it it will be a very busy day for me, and usually this when I struggle diet wise.I promised to myself not to binge on naughty food, so please keep your fingers cross for me!!
Sian- what an image, not even thirty years old but already alkie and nimpho ech girl!!!
Patsy- it depends how fast Faith will run away from you! fastest she is more body magic for you!!:8855:Enjoy your evening out !
Capricorn- good luck with the gym, I am pretty sure I would be far too busy checking the equipment than exercising:D

have good day everybody

Thanks ladies, I'll try to be less hard on myself.... You're all wonderful. I'm so emotional today lol. :grouphugg:

Back