QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody! Really need some support and you lot seem great! Feel free to send me pm's and add me as a friend :) x

You've done really well by the looks of things so keep it up and be my inspiration!!!! Is it weird that I can't wait for my WI on Wednesday? I'm so motivated I just can't wait for group!!!

Good afternoon lovely ladies

lets see if I can remember everything I have read :p ok -here goes...

Hello and welcome Livi :welcome: -hope you love it on here ..everyone is lovely *and loopy*
Sian -well done on the loss :clap:..hope the car is better soon,,,, and it isn't to costly :cross:
Patsy -woohoo on the new job Mrs... they must have loved you*goes without saying I know ;)* ... so many people looking for jobs and *bazzinger* you get the 1st one you go for :happy096:
Laura -well done on walking back from the garage :happy036:-these things soon build up and they all count towards an extra bit of "wobble off" at the end of the week :p
Karen -good luck with the success express Mrs -hope it gives you good results :cross:
Annnnnnd -hello to everyone else I have missed :D

Well as it has been persistantly persisting it down -I have just done 1hr on the wii - EA sports step and allsorts -must have been giving it some welly as I was lathered :p. I nearly went to the gym again but hubby pointed out it was the OCs PT session -so it would have been snided -*now I know some of you would have enjoyed being surrounded by hods of sweaty squaddies* :p -but I decided to give it a miss ...

So then, so far this week I have done:-
  • mon -3hr walk round golf course (played 8 holes too)
  • Tues -1hr in gym -plus shopping
  • wednesday -nowt :p
  • Thurs-1hr gym and shopping
  • Fri-1hr wii -so far
tomorrow will be a walk around the golf course if its no pee-ing it down..so I think that should be enough for this week :D
Hubby has next week off work -only this time he is off to do green keeping at one of the golfcourses -so no doubt that will mess my routine up too ...still-I will survive..
Right thats far too much waffle again..have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Evening ladies! :D

How is everyone?

Arrrgghhhhhh!! Starvin marvin has come to stay! I feel sooooo hungry tonight! I could chew my own arm off I'm that hungry! :eatdrink023: I can't eat any more today though, I seem to have eaten loads. Last time I have salad as a main part of my evening meal :8855: :)

No sign of my car being back from the garage today...fingers crossed it's sorted tomorrow. I forgot to tell the mechanic that my bonnet wouldn't shut properly. What a numpty! :doh: Maybe he noticed if he checked under the bonnet :sigh:

Anybody have any exciting gossip to share? It might take my mind off foooooooooood! :)

Sian xxx

Evening lovelies,

Sian... you can have any free food love, doesn't matter what you have eaten today. No need to be hungry!

Why not put up a list of all free food you got in and we can invent sumat for you to eat lol x

I met Bev in town again today... well in truth I met every man and his dog lmao We were sat at Costas having coffee and people i know just kept coming up and saying hi, some even sat and had coffee with us, then tree children came up shouting Hi Mrs Pat... Bev was laughing her head off. lmao......... you had to be there!

Haha! In the space of the last hour I've eaten a banana, a mullerlight and a Fibre Plus bar (HexB). I think I'm going to stop there otherwise I'll be waddling onto the train tomorrow morning :8855:

How are you Patsy my love?

xxx

Oh...... and Bev is on another date tonight!!! Thats gos hot off the press!

Sorry Bev, but Sian is in need of a distraction! lmao

I'm fine chuck, had a lovely day sat drinking coffee in town and laughing with my girls. Then went to pick Faithy up and spent the next few hours with dollies, Mr mouse and zippy! playing hospitals. We have all been covered in plasters and bandages, Faithy makes a dam fine nurse! lol

What about you hun?

Ooooo, Bev's on a date!!! She kept that one quiet! Good thing she's got you as her spokeswoman Pasty hun otherwise we'd never find these things out, hee hee! :D

Sounds like you've had a fabulous day hun! You sure you were drinking coffee though and not vodka ;) Wouldn't want you to fall off the wagon! :D :p

I've had quite a boring day really...took the car into the garage, then went ot have my hair cut. I've had about 2 inches shorn off, wooo! :) Highlights next month then I'm all set for my friend's wedding. These weddings are an expensive business :sigh: :)

xxx

We was drinking coffee... we was very good. I had a wafer biscuit but Bev said NO and wouldn't have one... Grrrr she is so bl**dy saintly.

Well she was this aft... bet she is in the vodka bath by now though lmao

Do you like your new hair cut chic?

Haha! We all know the allure of the vodka bath! Or in my case...the lager bath! :D

It was just a bit of a tidy up really...I've had the same hairstuyle for the last 4 years, lol! Now wrong with a layered bob as far as I'm concerned ;)

xxx

Its hard to change your style when you have had it a while... we get to the point where we darent change it.

Daughter had he waist length hair cut off 5 months ago and after two days cried and cried!

I did try tell her but I am just Mother and know nothing!

Evening lovies! Sian - why not practice some kickboxing on Marvin...a bit of body magic and something to take your mind off food!!! Hope you get your car back tomorrow and the bill's not too astronomical!

Hiya Patsy - sounds like you and Bev had a good time! I love sitting in a cafe and people-watching, trouble is those slices of cake they always keep right by the till shout my name louder and louder until I have to give in just to keep them quiet!!!

What I want to know is where does she keep finding all these men?!! And could she send some my way?!!! :D

Dreading WI in the morning - I've not eaten enough fruit and veg this week and feel rather bloated... even though I haven't been naughty I don't think I'm going to get a good loss - oh well, we'll see!

Have a good weekend everyone! x

Morning all! I did it! A pound off this week, met my summer sex kitten target and my Club 10!! Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you on Tuesday! xxx

I met Bev in town again today... well in truth I met every man and his dog lmao

It was like being out with a local celebrity :eek:
I had my eyes peeled for the paparazzi at one point! :8855:

Oh...... and Bev is on another date tonight!!! Thats gos hot off the press!

Sorry Bev, but Sian is in need of a distraction! lmao

Thank god I didn't tell you I had no knickers on :eek::8855:

We was drinking coffee... we was very good. I had a wafer biscuit but Bev said NO and wouldn't have one... Grrrr she is so bl**dy saintly.

Well she was this aft... bet she is in the vodka bath now

I think you showed great restraint and made a very wise choice! You were surrounded by slices of cake the size of my back door step, and muffins to flipping die for..........all calling 'Patsy, Patsy, Patsy' But you ignored them all and went for a very low syn wafer! :D

Oh and I only had a little paddle in the bath last night - infact I'm polishing my halo as I type :p lol

Anyway......Good morning girlies! I've been up since 6am :eek: I've already been out for an hour with the doggies, (by heck it's flipping nipping here!) done two loads of washing and changed the beds. I'm way in front this morning :D

It's a good job I stayed within syns last night with regard to the voddy, because I'm out with my girls tonight and t'will be a flood rather than a bath :eek::8855:

Oh and btw Patsy, I wore the black top last night with my bargaintastic new jewelery (sp?) I had summat on the bottom half too, just incase you were wondering :giggle: I love it! It makes me feel fab - looks good too - very flattering :D I'm going to wear the turquoise one tonight :D When I get to where I want to be, I'm commandeering you for a FULL, ALL OUT clothes shopping expedition and style revamp! You have to be my Trinny and Suzanna, mainly cos you have fab style yourself and you're brave enough to say "get that off, you look a bugger!" :8855:

Sian, hope you get your car sorted today chuck, and that the bill doesn't make you want to :cry: or :faint2: Hopefully it will have been summat simple and inexpensive :D

What I want to know is where does she keep finding all these men?!! And could she send some my way?!!! :D

It must have something to do with the red light I have in my window Spanx :D :bolt::8855: Four for a quid in Poundstretcher! Pmsl

Morning all! I did it! A pound off this week, met my summer sex kitten target and my Club 10!! Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you on Tuesday! xxx

:talk017: WooHoo! Well done Spanx! Fan-flipping-tastic! :D

Have a fab weekend chuck xxx

Hey everyone :wavey:

just thought I would drop in and say hello, see how everyone is doing. Well I usually fall apart at weekends but so far so good, under syns and feeling motivated. I think its because the one stone is in sight!! FINALLY!!!

Only 7 weeks until holiday so would really like to step up a gear now and get another 10 pounds or so off. Thats the plan anyway.

Patsy and Bev sounds like you had a good day out! Shopping and lunch what more does a girl need for a little tlc?

Spanx :553: congratulations on a pound off, your officially a summer sex kitten and club 10!! yey!!

Sian how is the car- any news? They can be a money pit can't they. :fingerscrossed: anyway. Also did you manage to kick Mr marvin into touch? He has stayed away this so far- although taking one day at a time!!

Capricorn
Hows the gym going? Sounds like its going well :) That combined with all your lovely good food and you will continue to steam along- and hopefully drag the rest of us along with you!!

Sorry if I have missed anyone- this is such a busy thread you can't always keep up.

But I am sending lovely vibes to you all, and if you could all keep your :fingerscrossed: that marvin stays away for me this weekend I might just get that shiny and feel like I have achieved something!!

Hugs for everyone

Claire xx

Good evening campers... just popped on to see how you all are and great to see that some fab losses have been posted.

I've been doing well on my Weightwatchers week this week - have stuck to my points so will be interested to see whether the scales reward me tomorrow or not... It's funny how the 2 plans differ - some things are far better "value" on WW than on Slimming World, but also vice versa.

So for instance, Belvita Breakfast Biscuits are only 3.5 points on WW, whereas they are 12 syns on SW....:eek:

But a chicken stirfry that I had tonight which would have been virtually syn free on EE, was 11.5 points on WW :eek:

I know you can't really compare the 2 plans, but it is quite interesting to see the differences when you suddenly go from one to the other.

I will be back in the morning with my WI result. Helen x

Back