QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

5lbs for me today :eek: I have stuck to plan this week but i haven't written anything down, so i suppose i could have gone over my syns but it seems to have worked for me :D
Only 1/2lb off my 2 stone award, Crossed fingers i will be able to lose it by next week. I would love my shiney for xmas :)

I'm not sure how i work out my club 10- Is it 10% of your original weight?
If it is I'm close to that too :D If my maths is right (i failed my gcse maths btw hehe) I need to lose 1&1/2 lbs to get there!

Good afternoon.

Well done to everyone on all the losses.

Well i had a fantastic day on my birthday and was spoilt rotten,i had a lovely sw friendly roast dinner cooked for me which i thoroughly enjoyed.I did have some of my birthday cake which i had syns for so that was all good.Oh and ive polished my halo i didn't have a drink ha ha to be honest it was such a busy day by that time it was to late.I will have to have one or two at xmas;).

Are we all ready for christmas?.I have still got a couple of pressies to get,then it's the food shopping.I want to get certain things done before school breaks up wrapping and hiding the presents is top of the list.

Helloooooo to everyone.
xx

Surreygirl well done to you for sticking to plan on your birthday!!!

I planned my birthday tea for tuesday evening so that I had a whole week before my next wi!!! :eek: Hubby isnt the best cook so he ordered a takeaway from a local asian restaurant & I've cut back to 7 1/2 syns a day the rest of the week....we'll see if it worked on tuesday :eek:

Thankfully I've my Christmas shopping done..well other than the food. Most of it is wrapped & I've even managed to deliver a couple. We've a few of the kids presents to make up so I think we'll do that this weekend though goodness only knows where we will hide them!!!:eek:

Ooooh, is it too late to join the Queens to Princesses Campaign? I'd love to join you guys, keep me motivated!

Grumbletumble - your club10 is 10% of your start weight, so 289 start weight, club 10 29lb, 2st1lb. You could double check this figure when you weigh in, it shows on the little machine thingy that's attached to the scales (I sometimes help in my group with weigh ins and it shows when you stick your card in). So you ARE close, only 7lb to your club 10!! :D Well done!

Thanks cornish! But it's only 1.5lbs then to my club 10 (I forgot to update my weight loss thingy)! Yay!!

P.s you started the same time as me! You're doing brilliantly :D

Thanks grumble, I had a wobble but back on track. We did join same time and you're doing brilliantly too!! Only 1.5lb to club 10, bonus, what a Christmas pressy to yourself huh? I've got 3lb to go to mine, keep updating and so will I and hopefully we'll get it for next week? x

Afternoon my lovely's!!!

BIG hellos to Grumbletumble & CornishTT :welcome2:

hope every one is good and forgiving of my lapsed ways!

i got 2 off this week, leaving me just a pesky half lb off my 3 stone!! unlike the very controlled surreygal:angel09: i did not behave my self on my birthday but i firmly blame my lil bother for indulging my baileys addiction!!!:drunk:

well done Capricorn:party0011:, Stacey:party0011:, Spanx:party0011:, Surreygal:party0011:, Pinksparkly:party0011:, Sweetpink:party0011:, Lesley:party0011:, Corsacor:party0011:, Vegimite:party0011:, Grumbletumble:party0011:,

Sian i'm sure that lil slip will be gone soon enough, youve done so well a little stumble on the road is not bad thing, besides to much shrinkage an the "sex thimble" will not so much sweep you off your feet as knock you right over!

Surrygal i hope you had l lovely day soo cant believe how good you where!:birthday:

Well the out laws came then went! :party0049: house has been scrubbed to the point of paint work causalities and the Christmas shopping is all done......an by done i mean if i haven't got it in I'm not going to get it (except the food)
works party tomorrow :party0016:but I'm driving so i cant drink and will hopefully stave off the post drink way home munch fest!:character00254:

SW class part on Tuesday an i want half off god help me please!!!:eating: my taste buds obviously think its time to be more hell bound than just a lil synful!!:party0051:

fingers crossed I'm only in Saturday night then off till after new year so if you the praying kind please pray for NO snow till I'm home from work :p

big squishy fluffy Christmas hugs to all
:26:

xxx

Good afternoon all :gen125::winter_brr:,,,, bloomin heck tis ruddy cold here -and they have given out severe weather warnings too :eek:...
Hubby breaks up in the morning (he is on duty today) -so at least it won't matter if we get snowed in, especially as Im known for my food hoarding tendancies :happy036:..

SO then -well done on those losses ladies :happy096: and hello to CornishTT :wavey:..
oohh and Lesley :banana dancer:eek:n your loss after an evening at a chines buffet..that really should get the same :woohoo:as a 3lb loss on a normal week -at least :D
ooooohhhh we have lots of birthdays happening don't we -its mine next week :smiley1842:....

We are having a lovely quiet xmas this year... just me n hubby tucked up in the house -we often go back to the UK-soooo glad we aren't this year with all this snow :eek:

right I will get off for now..keep safe n warm ladies :bundledup:

Thanks grumble, I had a wobble but back on track. We did join same time and you're doing brilliantly too!! Only 1.5lb to club 10, bonus, what a Christmas pressy to yourself huh? I've got 3lb to go to mine, keep updating and so will I and hopefully we'll get it for next week? x
Thank you :D
Put that wobble behind you and you CAN do it next week! We can do it yay!

Grumbletumble I forgot to say well done on your FABTASTIC loss!!!!!!!!
4.gif

Welcome to CornishTT & well done on your loss so far

I've had a few NSVs this week (all shopping related :eek:) I was in M&S looking for a shrug for over my dress & saw a lovely fur one. I went to go through the rail to look for a large one & was gutted when I saw they were all marked one size. I felt brave & tried one on & couldnt believe my luck when it actually fitted!!!! Then today I went into next for a few polo necks (anyone else feel a lot colder since they've lost weight??) & bought 2 size 18's thinking they would be on the tighter side. Hadnt time to try on as I had my 2 youngest dd's with me so I panicked the whole way home incase they didnt fit so you can imagine my delight when I tried them on & they were actually a bit roomy!!! :D

My other one is that I found my old belt that I wore before I started SW & was amazed to discover that I have lost 9 inches from my waist since mid august!!! I'm keeping my belt out on my dressing table to help keep me on track over Christmas!!!!

Jigglymum I'm with you on what you say if its not got now it wont be got!!!!!;)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Good idea sweet pink about the belt thing, it's def remind you how much you've lost!! x

Welcome cornish :welcome: good luck with your journey.

Woo hoo :birthday::bday: to sweet and jiggly.

Sweet well done on your nsv's thats's great.It's great when you can buy smaller clothes gives you a real boost.

Jiggly enjoy your works party and well done on your loss.

Stay warm everyone.
xx

Good Evening all! :)
It's flipping cold here too - -6 at the moment and set to drop through the night and yet more snow forecast for tomorrow & over the weekend :( It's my work Xmas lunch tomorrow and we're going to Brasserie Blanc - I've picked some really boring food from the menu so can't say I'm looking forward to it overmuch! Then everyone is going out and all the different area teams are meeting up so god help Leeds! It's mad Friday anyway and the weather is set to be pants - I'm leaving after the meal :D I can play the 'someone has to cover the office' card and that way I won't come across as totally antisocial :8855: Then Sunday is family meal out at Bolton Abbey so if the snow comes that will be cancelled as we won't be able to get there :rolleyes:
Well done to corsacar ( I think I'd have synned on treacle tart too!) Sweet Pink ( and Happy Birthday!) Vegemite (hope the kids are better) Grumbletumble (what a brilliant loss!). Welcome to Cornish and happy belated birthday to SurreyGal......Oh and Spanx - I'm feeling a bit like you in the 'sod it' stakes but we CAN keep going.....at least for another week anyway! :p

Thanks again for welcomes from surreygal and lesley01! I had my xmas do last week and I got around it by offering one of the girls who leave near me a lift, so I played the 'can't drink I'm driving' card.

Here's an idea, why don't you save your syns and keep a choccy or packet of crisps in the car or at home and have it when you get back, that way you don't feel cheated cause you could only eat boring food!? x

Evening ladies! Only me! :)

Firstly a big welcome to grumbletumble and CornishTT :D:D

Secondly, congratulations to all on recent losses and NSVs! Gotta love em! :)

Thirsdly, belated or otherwise birthday wishes to anyone celebrating a birthday over the last or forthcoming weeks :) Mine is on 6th January, so not too far away!

Sorry fo rbeing absent once again this week. It's been a busy old week in school. Still got 3 days to go next week, although I suspect the children won't be doing much ;) We're still hoping for a snow day, but Pembrokeshire seems to be about the only place in Wales not to have any snow worth mentioning!

Oooo, well after my 4lb gain last week I'm reporting in with a 4lb loss this week!! :bliss: So I haven't really lost anything for the last couple of weeks, but at least I got rid of the 4lb I put on :eek: I guess it just goes to show that if we follow the plan then all is well :)

Hope everybody has a lovely weekend, and that the snow doesn't cause too much disruption :)

Sian xxx

Hi Sian, thanks for the welcome. Glad you lost what you gained the week before, at least you don't have to face the scaled next week to take off what you've already lost once! Hope you're having a good weekend and it ain't too cold where you are x

Morning all! Hope everyone is well and not suffering from the snow too much!

Apologies for the absence for a couple of days - had 2 nights out, one of which was my combined Christmas do and leaving do, so got very, very merry on Champagne all night and, what with hangover munchies the next day, the diet went to pot!

So, I've registered a half pound gain this week - and to be honest, I think that's a pretty good result!

Still means I need to lost 1.5lbs this week to get into the 14s for Christmas - will be weighing in on Christmas morning to see if I've done it!

Have a great weekend all! xxx

Hello all

Hi everyone

Just checking in, pleased to report a 2lbs loss this week :D I have to say that WW really seems to be working for me at the moment, so I think for me personally it was the right decision to change (although I love SW too).

I have now lost 3st 5lbs since I started, so hope I might be able to get my 3st 7lbs award next week.

Well done to everyone on their losses this week - I know I'm not a very frequent poster here but I do read all your posts and you all really inspire me :D

Helen.

Back