QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Evening all

Some amazing losses well done!! Still on the sw wagon all be it still struggling a little but just off to Asda now so will get lots of good choices. Still thinking I may try Exante for a couple of weeks but unsure if how I will find it! But until I try I Wong know and I know sw is a healthy option just would like some quick results!

WI tonight and I stayed the same but not bad considering!!!! Xx

Wowzers - well done Jiggly and Cara - fantastic losses this week! :happy096: New shineys for you both too - I'm green with envy!

Well done on your STS Jayde - it's no mean feat to STS when your head's not in the right place! Hope you had a good shop...!

I made a scan bran cake today - :yuk: Won't be doing that again! It wasn't the scan bran, I quite like the taste of bran, but the whole thing was far too sweet and had a very wet texture... Anyone had any better luck with them?

Good morning:)

Wow there are some good losses going on:D:D well done lucia,jiggly and cara.

Well done to hubby for winning the comp cara,how fantastic,sounds like you had a great evening.

Lucia great news your mum is now home,hope she soon feels better.

Enjoy your nights off jiggly,hope half term is going well:).Half term for us starts friday.

Spanx ive never tried scan bran,ive seen people mention it.Hope your week is going well.

Jayde a sts is good hun,are you thinking of trying exante? I don't know anything about it.

:wave_cry:to everyone.
Coming up totm for me,my goodness the other night i had all sorts of cravings:eek::eek: .I was even putting my cocoa butter firming cream on and i smelt like a bar of cadbury's dairy milk ,that really helped lol:eek:.
Have a good day all.x

Surreygal- I am waiting with baited breath with my party popper at the ready to celebrate your 100lbs loss.

Really trying hard this week as hoping to get my one and a half stone shiny.

I love puds and tried a new one last night and was rather yummy. Everyone enjoyed it and it didnt taste diety!

Tub of frozen raspberries thawed ( aldi 1.29)
small pack of blueberries (99p aldi)
mix up the fruit together and slice a banana into it. and put in the bottom of a large glass bowl.

mix together 2 tubs of quark with sweetner and a teaspoon of vanilla essence and a splash of milk and spread over the top of the fruit.

Finally crush 3 sponge fingers over the top as you serve it.

3 syns for whole thing was yummy!

Hello ladies,

Looks like you have all been doing really well while I have been away. I had a fantastic time & the food was absolutely lush & surprisingly very healthy (LOTS of fish) I stuck to water through the day & just had wine with my meals & the very odd drink in the evenings. I wouldnt by any means say I was a saint (I did have a danish after breakfast one morning & a croissant another :eek:) but it was a holiday & they were very small. I would guess that I probably wouldnt have been far outside my 15 syns each day. Unfortunately when I arrived back in the UK I had to stay at a travelodge before making my journey home & seeing as it was late when I arrived the only food (I had nothing but a packet of crisps on the plane from breakfast) available was burger & chips. It tasted ok though I wouldnt say I enjoyed it (pre sw I would have enjoyed it :rolleyes:) but I spent the whole night running to the toilet which I am guessing is because the fatty food just doesnt agree with me anymore :eek:

Anyway I arrived home & have been in bed with the flu so I am going to wi tomorrow morning & see what damage has been done. I dont think it should be too bad though I have spent a week sucking throat sweets & drinking lemsips which I hadnt been syning but I'm feeling better now & just want to get 'properly' back on plan now.

Well done to everyone on the brilliant losses & to everyone with nice new shineys too:D

Hope you feel better soon Sweet Pink. I always feel better once weighing in after hols and feel back to it again, sure you will too x

Hope you feel better soon sweetpink I'm not feeling 100% either so have lots of sympathy.

Surreygal got reading the Exante section and seems like good losses and cheap to do too in relation to what I would normally spend on food and you can eat a meal a day of you want. Starlight is doing amazing I would recommend reading her diary and also other posts there I am gonna try it and just see how it goes I think I just feel like I need a boost and food replacement is the only type of diet I have never tried!!

Lucia I don't know how you could eat that much quark but sounds lovely!!! Lol!!!

Lucia Lucia said:
It was between 5 of us!

Lol sorry I skim read!! Glad everyone loved it - it is great to find something everyone loves!

Morning ladies. Well the damage is a 2lb gain which to be honest is round about what I expected so I'm happy enough. Onwards & downwards :D

Hello ladies, sorry I have been AWOL for a whole!
Well done to everyone for your losses!
Well not much is new with me, the world of maintaining is a funny one. I seem to be being even more strict than I did when I was still trying to lose and consequently, have been losing :/ haven't been to group due to work but the unofficial figures show I am right at the bottom end of my target range. If, when work sorts out and I can get back to group, I am still losing I will probably put y target down a little, but just seeing how things go at tue moment, hope you are all having a good weight loss day.
Xxx

Hey everyone:) how are we all today?

Have just come back from shopping,fridge and cupboards look healthy.Thought i would make a coffee and come on here and say hello.

Lucia liking the party poppers :D thanks:)
sounds like your having a good week ,hope you get your new shiny!

Jayde good luck with exante,keep us updated on how it's going.

Sweet hope you feel better soon.

Corsacar well done on maintaining,seems like your doing really well:).

Spanx good luck for wi in the morning.

Have a nice weekend :)xx

Friday night toad in the hole in with syn free sausages. Doing some onions with it and trying the diet coke method. Have reduced the diet coke and they look ok- will report later if they tasted as good as they look!

Going well this week hoping w/e will be same- positive vibes to all. What are you all up to ? We are painting the hall on Sat as rain is forcast then painting the fence sun morning ( 200 ft each side) followed by family roast and swimming!

Last edited:
food wise i am doing great, but my mum is in hospital and she is not looking great :(, was really hoping she would be ok for my sisters wedding next week, but its looking like it could be a sadder affair

Oh, Cara- positive thoughts coming your way.

Hi Cara, Just noticed your Shout about Crackerbread which is one of my favs.
Thought I would give you a look and sorry to read about your mum, do hope she is soon better altho' your comments seem to indicate otherwise. Very hard sticking to diet plan with a lot of problems to deal with especially being mum to six!!
Well done all round.....:)

Hi all
This is a new "team" we have started up as there seems to be a few of us just starting who have a long journey ahead of us -we are talking 6,7,8 stone and beyond here :p..
So roll up, roll up and lets get started .....

Out here in Germany they call "plus size" clothing "Queen size" -so we are aiming to go from "queen size to Princess"
I will start up with a bit about myself...
Im 38 and live out here with hubby -who is in the army,
I love to cook (now working my way through the SW books :D) and I love to cross stitch .....
I have tried every diet many times but I haven't done SW since I was 14 -and so far Im really enjoying it :)
So, come on folks.... join in and lets start our journey :D

Hi there

I would be very grateful if you would allow me to join in your group. My name is Debbie, live in Ayrhsire in Scotland. I live at home with my hubby (we got married on 12th june 2010) We are trying for kids but at the moment it is so difficult. I have PCOS and had a few operations due to this. Lost my ovary and my tube so been told that I need to go through IVF. They wont even start me on the waiting list until my weight comes down! My BMI started at 46.1 and it has to come down to 35 or below:mad: Gonna be a tough journey but I can do it! Think BMI is now down to just under 43 :p I have loads to loose and this time I am determined!!!! I am need ing motivation and encouragement. Still new to SW and get confused with some things. I have uploaded a Food Diary aswell on that part of this site. Some things in there, I am not sure if I have done correctly or not sure of syn values (week 4) Can someone please have a look and let me know?
I weigh in on a Monday. Any further info needed, please let me know THANKS xXx

morning all!

i am putting my self in the very naughty corner to day.
last nights "family night" aka world war 3 with the wii always includes a take away. i opted for chicken kebab. didn't eat the piter an didn't get sauce on it and put VLF mayo on at home. all going well but i decided as I'd not had a drink for ages I'll get a bottle of rose:party0036: and had it all syned up and everything!............what i didn't account for was that not having a drink for so long just how drunk i would get :drunk:!!! and thats when the munching started:character00254::party0051:!! feel free to give me a good dressing down!!:asskick:

well done Cara:party0011: 4 shineys, 7lb off amazing! :wow:. i am very sorry to hear about your mum and i hope she feels better for you sisters wedding and beyond, big hugs at ya!:gen126:

Jayde:party0011: like the others gave said a sts is no mean feat when ur up the wall.

not tried the scan bran cake Spanx, 1st time i ever had one (many years ago) i cracked a tooth so that put me off, so unless they came with syn free baileys and a side order of Sean Bean i think I'll stick with me rvita.

Surrey can wait for you 100lb loss:bliss:, seeing that, and every one else,s progress really spares me on and gets me motivated!

Lucia that pud sounds so yummy! might give it a go next week, will add boudoir fingers to shopping list!

Hope ur flu:sick: is lifting Sweetpink, i hate being poorly, glad you had a lovely time and that 2lb be gone in time!

Corsacar:happy096: i cant wait to get to target and have that struggle lol!! I'm not sure how any1 manages it! one target lady in the class i go to is never more than half a lb either way week in week out, but my C is always laffin she swings from one end to the other weekly!

last but by no means least :welcome2: DEBZ, welcome to the mad house! pull up a padded cell and get stuck in!!

have a lovely Sunday all, back in work tomorrow night so I'll catch up with you all again soon.

xxx

Hey Everyone!! Thanks so much for accepting me into your mad house!!! I am a bit mad myself so i am sure i will gell in lol :)
Whats everyones plans for today?
I am so proud of each and eeryone of youz! Was reading through this post and youz are all doing amazing!!! FANTASTIC, Keep up the good work :)
Cara, Im sorry to hear that your mum is poorly, hope she is better for your sisters wedding and everything goes well. Thinking of you all <hugs> xXx

morning all!

i am putting my self in the very naughty corner to day.
last nights "family night" aka world war 3 with the wii always includes a take away. i opted for chicken kebab. didn't eat the piter an didn't get sauce on it and put VLF mayo on at home. all going well but i decided as I'd not had a drink for ages I'll get a bottle of rose:party0036: and had it all syned up and everything!............what i didn't account for was that not having a drink for so long just how drunk i would get :drunk:!!! and thats when the munching started:character00254::party0051:!! feel free to give me a good dressing down!!:asskick:

well done Cara:party0011: 4 shineys, 7lb off amazing! :wow:. i am very sorry to hear about your mum and i hope she feels better for you sisters wedding and beyond, big hugs at ya!:gen126:

Jayde:party0011: like the others gave said a sts is no mean feat when ur up the wall.

not tried the scan bran cake Spanx, 1st time i ever had one (many years ago) i cracked a tooth so that put me off, so unless they came with syn free baileys and a side order of Sean Bean i think I'll stick with me rvita.

Surrey can wait for you 100lb loss:bliss:, seeing that, and every one else,s progress really spares me on and gets me motivated!

Lucia that pud sounds so yummy! might give it a go next week, will add boudoir fingers to shopping list!

Hope ur flu:sick: is lifting Sweetpink, i hate being poorly, glad you had a lovely time and that 2lb be gone in time!

Corsacar:happy096: i cant wait to get to target and have that struggle lol!! I'm not sure how any1 manages it! one target lady in the class i go to is never more than half a lb either way week in week out, but my C is always laffin she swings from one end to the other weekly!

last but by no means least :welcome2: DEBZ, welcome to the mad house! pull up a padded cell and get stuck in!!

have a lovely Sunday all, back in work tomorrow night so I'll catch up with you all again soon.

xxx

hehehe, thats exactly how i get.... one bottle of wine leads to a few drunken antics and plenty of munching :p
It was only 1 night ;) xXx

Back