QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

4lbs off for me this week :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks :) but they haven't all been big losses there's a gain and a STS in there too

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well princesses 1.5lbs off for me this week which I'm thrilled about because now not only am I in the lower half of the 14's but I've also got my 5 1/2 stone shiney!!!!!

The fun doesnt stop there though because as a little reward I took a trip to M&S and have bought my first size 14!!!! I couldnt believe it when I had to ask the assistant if she could get me the top in a 14 to try as I had taken an 18 & a 16 in & thought the 16 looked tiny so I was being optimistic with it!!! So now I was wondering if I should be rewarding myself for reaching a size 14 too???? :D

Well done everyone, great losses and well done sweet pink with the size 14 top, I had a similar experience in next a couple of weeks ago when I got into a 14, I originally tried the 20, far too big, then the 18 then 16 and finally settled on the 14 although hubby said I would have got into the 12, it is a floaty top though so lots of fabric therefore I'm not a true 14 was just nice to be able to fit into one :D

first proper weigh in last night and I lost 8.5lbs! If only it was always that easy and we'd all be teenie weenie in no time. Still, it's nice to have a big kick start :D

Afternoon All:)

Wow some very good losses:D well done everyone!! Woo Hoo to all the nsv's:D:D

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend:)

I was sooo chuffed on saturday when a friend of mine who I havent seen for a while almost walked past me coz she didnt recognise me. I thought that was the ultimate compliment!!!! :D

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I'm looking forward to getting out for a jog later when hubby comes home. Starting week 3 of C25k so I'm quietly confident that I'll manage it ok:)

Just stopping by to say what an inspiring thread this is for me. I'm just embarking on my weight loss journey and have a lot of weight to shift which at times seems an impossible task. But I am determined and seeing how others have achieved the weight loss I want to achieve is fantastic, well done to you all :happy096:

Hello all and welcome to those who've joined while I was away!

Back from hols with a 4lb gain - double what I'd planned for :sigh: I was really good for the first week, lots of fruit and veg, went out running, swam every day, not too much alcohol - but by the second week, the holiday demons had a firm hold of me and my halo slipped!

Still, I had a great time and a good rest!

Back on track now, although it took a couple of days after my return to get my head back in the right place.

One thing - I felt soooooo good on holiday - more energy, more confidence - I even wore shorts in public! If I could bottle that feeling and have a sniff every time my mojo was flagging, I'd be at target in no time!

It was exactly a year after the holiday which made me think 'enough is enough' and 4 and a bit stone less of me got on the plane this time!

Now it's onwards and downwards all the way to target!

Hope everyone else is having a good week! x

Hi every1 sorry I have not been on in a while. Not been at sworld for a few weeks due to health probs and starting on my injections for my diabetes.
I plucked up the courege to go tonight and knew I would have had a gain, i did indeed .... 6lbs :cry:
I know that it is alot but i will get it bk off !! Maybe not this week though as it is my 1st wedding anniversary on sunday so hubby and I are going for dinner and drinks plus hotel stay on sat and then on sunday going for dinner again :D I will prob hv a gain this week but it will be worth it. After this weekend, i am back on track for good !! Hope you are getting on well, i will try and catch up on messages tomorrow, heading to bed now.

Speak Soon
Debz xxx

Spanx, glad to here you had a great time on holiday & whats a tiddly 4lbs when you've had a great 2 weeks!!! You'll have that 4lbs & more shifted in no time!!!

Debz, Sorry to hear about your health problems. You know that you have shifted that 6lbs before so you can easily do it again so go & have a fabulous weekend with your hubby & dont worry :)

I weighed in this morning & had a STS. Its * week this week so hopefully I'll get a nice wee loss next week. I'm still doing C25k & really enjoying it. Apart from the exercise it really clears my head after a long day & I'm noticing myself getting a bit more toned but the one thing is that I have soooo much energy now. Usually during * week I would be flagging a bit but this time I didnt notice my energy levels dropping at all which was great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone as it starts off nice & simple & builds up gradually (though I am a bit worried about next week!!! :eek:)

Good luck princesses & welcome to all of the lovely new princesses too. I'm sure we can all help eachother get to target!!

newbiee

Hi there, I'd really love to get involved with this group. I'm new to online blogging and forums but I'm so desperate to shift some weight that I feel I need some support. I'm aiming to lose a stone and half but find it really hard with my job as I'm required to be 'social' at least 3/4 times a week and don't always make the right choices! Like everyone I have negative and positive days which I then take out on food.

A bit of background about myself, i'm 26 and live down in London working in Mgt Consultancy. Since moving in with my boyfriend, complacency set in and I have slowly got up to just over 10stone. As a 5'1 lady 10 stone doesn't seem to suit me and I seem to have tried every diet unsuccessfully to shift this stone.

I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago now and lost 1.5 pounds in the first week - however I suffer from water retention so it could have been a good day! (hoping it wasn't and it was a weight loss!) Anyway, I've been reading some of your posts and seeing how supportive everyone is and how well everyone is doing and was wondeing if this group could welcome one more in? :eek:

Good Morning:)

Welcome to all the new faces:)

Debz I'm sorry you have had a few health problems,don't worry about the gain.Hope you have a lovely time away enjoy:D Happy Anniversary:)

Spanx it's great to have you back:) you will soon have that little gain gone.The main thing is you had a fantastic holiday and how much better and confident you felt:Dwell done.

Hope everyone is having a good week:)

5lbs off for me this week:D very pleased.

Have a nice sunday.xx

Good Morning all

Hellooooo to the newbies :wavey:

hugs to those feeling poorly

Well done on the losses :clap:

Debz-hope they have you sorted out soon ..

Spanx -glad you had a good jolly

Great loss there Surreygal :clap:

I think I forgot to report in last week :copon:, anyhoo I got my 10st shiney :happy036:
This week I have lost another 3lbs -so Im now just 1.5lbs away from dropping into the 12st somethings :bliss:, so I need to keep up the exercise -although Im really enjoying it so its no great effort ;), not only I have become addicted to badminton -but I had my first bash at 1 of my new Taebo dvds yesterday and not only could I do it :eek: but I loved it :D

Right -off to do some more planning for this week ;)

Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work ;)

Morning all!

Well done Surreygal and Capricorn on your fab losses! You two are just amazing! Capricorn, you're catching me up again, even after your scales 'blip'!

Sweet, a STS is good if it's *week. You might also find that your running is leading to a bit of water retention - as your body gets used to it, that will disappear too!

Welcome JJB, I hope you find lots of support on here! I too have a lot of business meals out and I think you just have to make the best choices you can and accept that your losses might not be as impressive as other people's - but it will still come off! I've lost just over 4 stone in a year - so, roughly 1lb a week. That's slow by most people's standards, but I look and feel a whole lot better, so I've got to be happy with it!

Debz, sorry to hear about your gain, but you sound like you're in the right frame of mind to get it off again! Hope you have a lovely anniversary weekend.

Hey, thanks Spanx, reading your post has put me back on track after a wavy weekend of eating. I had a hen do on the sat night, and although I chose the 'right' food, it was a 3 course set menu - i chose the grilled chicken with no mash but the starter was only crispy squid and desert cheesecake! I didn't eat the whole lot however... it was the alcohol that seems to get me everytime. We had a kitty so everyone bought wine, and it just kept flowing! I couldn't really afford to go and buy separate drinks either so I think it spiralled out of control! :-s Plus the hangover wasn't too great so ended up splurging on breakfast... not cool but hopefully brought myself back on track by the end of the day!

Dreading WI this week, as although I feel I've done fairly well on the whole, some days my sins have been out of control. I've got today to get myself back on track and TRY and make sure I've lost weight.

BTW is balsamic vinegar free on SW - I always use it on my salad and vaguely remember reading that it could be a number of sins?

Good luck to everyone this week on the weigh in! :)

I'm sure balsamic vinegar is free jjb33!

Well done on all your losses ladies.

I've got my WI in just over an hour and I'm dreading it, had another week of picking and feeling poorly and star week returned after only a week away (stupid pill).

I've planned ahead for all my meals for the rest of the week including breakfast and lunch which I never usually plan for, I'll be making my lunches when I make hubbys pack up the night before so no excuses for skipping lunch then picking at junk and I'm going to drink green tea instead of coffee, saving my HEa for cheese and then make sure I drink 4 pints of water a day, oh and up my body magic again. Fingers crossed get a good result next week.

Keep up the good work girlies xxx

Back