QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

I'm amazed, encouraged and now slightly addicted to this site! Your stories are so inspirational well done to you all. I think/hope I've found some new friends to start my own quest

Welcome Mutti. I am also ever so slightly addicted to this site. Good luck with your own quest. Everyone on here will be cheering you along.

Capricorn - I've said it on your diary thread, but I'll say it again - you are amazing!!! Well done on your fab loss this week!

Cherry blossom - well done on your achievement - it is really satisfying to accomplish something you never thought you could do isn't it! I started C25K and quickly realised that I hated running, but I persevered as far as week 4 and ended up running more than half my race for life last month, on the hottest day of the year! I was so chuffed afterwards, I was on a high for a week! Keep it up! x

Welcome Mutti-mum, I'm sure you will get lots of support and inspiration here - good luck for your journey!

Sounds like you all have had a fantastic weekend & some fabulous losses!!!!

Welcome to Mutti-mum!!! Great to see new faces & new friends to share the journey with!!

Cherry-blossom, well done to you. Its a fantastic feeeling when you realise just how much you have achieved in such a short space of time isnt it. Youre doing fantastic with the c210k. Just out of curiousity how many weeks is the plan? I'm assuming its longer than the c25k??

Capricorn, sounds like you have had a lot of NSVs as well as your awesome loss!!!! 6lbs!!!! :eek: & a 10.5 stone shiney!!! double :eek::eek:!!!

Spanx, great to see you had a good loss too

& hoping, well done on your amazing inch loss & all that exercise you have been doing!!! I feel tired just reading it!!! :eek:

I'm going for another extra good week though I have a day away in the middle of the week which I always find a bit of a nightmare. I stay on plan but its never as good as the food I have when I'm at home if you know what I mean plus I dont think I'll be able to squeeze in a run that day :mad: On the positive I met some friends this morning that I hadnt seen since the end of june & they were amazed at howmuch I had changed since then so I suppose I must be doing something right!!!:rolleyes:

Sweet the couch 2 10k is 13 weeks so only 4 weeks more. I'm now also looking at starting on kettleworx as well. Just put a bid on a set on ebay.

Sweet the couch 2 10k is 13 weeks so only 4 weeks more. I'm now also looking at starting on kettleworx as well. Just put a bid on a set on ebay.

I might have been better doing the c210k instead of the c25k as I plan to do b210k after it. Could have saved myself a couple of weeks!!! lol The kettleworx programme is fantastic. It really gets results & I cant believe how much stronger that my core has got!!! Not sure I had a 'core' when I started!!!! lol

Hi, any room for another queen??? I still have a long way to go. Xx

Plenty of room for more I lovecake and Matti-mum welcome :)

Good luck for wi hoping.

Sweetpink lovely your friends noticed how well your doing:D

Cherry blossom well done on your achievements with c210k :)

Capricorn lovely to have you back:)Missed you.Wow what a super duper loss:D congrats on your new shiney:happy096::happy036::clap: Fantastic nsv's well done hunny :D

Bit late but lost 2lbs last week:)

Hope I haven't missed anyone sorry in advance if I have I have a brain like a sieve;)

How do you do quote a reply ??? I'ts about time I learnt!!!!:8855:

Have a great day everyone:)xx

Told you what my brain was like :eek: Spanx woop woop:happy036::clap: on your loss and your new shiney:D:D xx

Surrey gal and hoping, congrats on your losses.

1.5lb off for me this week.

1.5 off is great. Had 3 lb off this week. WI today for me. Good luck ladies!

Well I weighed in today. Lost 2lb. Got my body magic bronze and silver plus my half stone PLUS slimmer of the month with 11.5lb off!! I am a very happy lady tonight.

Cherry-Blossom said:
Well I weighed in today. Lost 2lb. Got my body magic bronze and silver plus my half stone PLUS slimmer of the month with 11.5lb off!! I am a very happy lady tonight.

Well done cherry!!!! Fab loss!

I've been scale hoping and as I thought after my virus the weight I've lost has gone back on so I'll do my best to shift it by Monday. Eeeeek.

0.5lb off for me which is what I was expecting as I never have a big loss the week after a whopper!!! :D Having a little off plan meal tonight though so it could go back on next week but sometimes the scenic route is just a little more fun!!!!! :rolleyes:

Well I've totally fallen off the wagon the last few days so I expect I'll gain Tuesday :(

Sorry to hear that Cherry - but just draw a line under it and have a good couple of days until WI - you never know what might happen. If, however, you think you've blown it this week, so you might as well not bother until WI, then you probably will have a gain and you'll find it harder to get back on track.

Good luck and chin up!

Cherry Blossom dont stress at all coz I had an off plan meal on friday which was absolutely syn laden & you know what I dont regret it one bit as it was worth every little syn!!! (or lots of them considering the main was chicken satay & the cheesecake that follow was heavenly!!! :eek:) Just do as Spanx suggests & draw a line under it & move on. You have worked really hard especially with the C210k too so a few days off plan arent such a disaster but dont let them become a whole week. I'm expecting a STS at best this week but the way I look at it is that at least I know why I havent lost & next week I will make up for it (though * week is due so I might have to wait!!!! :eek: lol)

I have had a busy weekend. A bit of car shopping, a new purple laptop as the old one was really on its last legs!!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend & hope lots of losses will follow :D

Back