QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Oh, and good luck for your tough week ahead spanx!

I need a slap on the wrist today :( I have not been following the plan properly. Have had a lovely day with a good friend but have eaten more than I should! I do intend to do some zumba once DH has gone to bed though. Feel really bad for being so naughty :,(

Kt, it's just one day, draw a line under it and focus on today. :)

How's everyone's week going. I'm on plan and doing my best. Hoping for a loss on Monday. I really really really want to break another stone barrier, I love seeing those numbers at the front changing.

Good luck for monday ILoveCake. How far to go until you break that stone barrier?

Hi KT & welcome to the thread. You will find lots of help & support on here. I don't go to class so this thread has been my main line of support for the last 13 months & has really helped keep me on track at times where I might have been tempted to stray. Well done on your wi & dont stress if you have a bad day. Draw a line & start a fresh rather than stressing about it & turning & bad day into a bad week :)

Princesses, sorry for my absence this week but I had a really busy week work wise. I didnt have too much time to think about food but did have too many carbs (* week so carbs help keep me on track ;)) so wasnt really expecting too many miracles on the scales but I weighed in this morning & the scales are showing a 1.5lb loss so I'm thrilled as that means I have broken into the 12's & got my 7 stone shiney!!!!

Next week will hopefully be better foodwise too as I'll have more time to plan & cook meals & no dreaded * week carb craving to contend with!!! I'm also finally feeling better after the dreadful cold that I had to plan to get back to the running & kettlebells on monday too

Hope youre all planning a lovely weekend :)

Thanks sweet pink, well done on your fantastic weight loss!

Thanks KT :) It hasnt been easy at times but has been worth it and even hubby who moans about my new found clothes shopping addiction is loving it too!!!!

Hi everyone!

Sounds like there are some pretty good weeks being had!

K.T. welcome! Glad you enjoyed your belly dance class, I've been doing it for about 4 years now and I absolutely adore it.

surreygal, did you say 11.5 stone? That's incredible! Do you have any photos of the difference? I'm not really sure what my target weight is, but I figure I need to lose at least 13 stone, so it would be nice to see what that looks like. (I hope that's not an offensive question!!)

My week gone fairly well, food-wise, but I didn't do any exercise at all. Both of my dance classes were canceled this week, which is about 4 hours per week normally. So I basically sat on my bum on the couch all week. I've got Wii Fit and I do use it a fair bit usually, but I've had a really busy week at work and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed so couldn't find it in me to do anything.

How do you all deal with that feeling of mental exhaustion when trying to convince yourself to do exercise? Is it a matter of willpower more than anything else?

Anyway, I weighed in this morning, and after the movement-less week, I thought I would have maintained or gone up, but ended up being 2 lbs down, which was a bit of a surprise! And was even co-slimmer of the week, which was an even bigger surprise! I did feel bad taking half the spoils from the other girl, she's half my size - it's easier for me to lose that absolute amount of weight than it would have been for her.

All the best for the week!! :)

Good for you meow :) well done

As for exercise... when you find the answer tell me please?! I am on my feet all day at work and ma physically and mentally shattered at the end of the day, the last thing I want to do when I get in is exercise :eek:

Hi can I join?

I started SW about 5 months ago and have lost 2 stone 9 1/2lb so far but still have a good 8 stone to go!!!!

ta very much :)

All new to MiniMins so just having a good look around. It's good to know I won't be the only one with a long journey ahead of me. Hoping to find some good free on ee recipes to spur me on.

Hi everyone - sorry I haven't been around this week - a bit like Sweet, I have just had one of those really busy weeks!

Welcome Sarah and well done on your losses so far!

Well done Meow on your 2lbs loss. I know I don't exercise enough - it's definitely a willpower thing with me... :eek:

Sweet - woohoo! Into the 12s - you must feel fantastic! Time for another shopping spree?! :D

I am now definitely a size 14 on the bottom - yesterday's purchase of some size 14 skinny jeans confirms it!!! :D:D:D

In fact, a pair of size 14 work trousers I bought about 6 weeks ago are already too big around the waist and bum!

Wi this morning and I lost 1.5lbs, so almost down to 11st 7 - just one more pound to go! Another pound on top of that will take me to my 5.5 stone shiny - so that's my goal for the next two weeks!

Good luck for WI this week everyone! x

Hi sarah, welcome :)

Well done all for the little victories!

2nd weigh in this A.M.... -2.5lbs :) Can't complain!

Total loss so far of 8.5 lbs

Sorry have been awol last week.Hope everyone is okay:)

Welcome Sarah and well done on your loss so far:)

I lost 1/2 lb last week.Was suprised at that as I just felt so bloated all week and was convinced i had gained.A loss is a loss and i'm happy to take it;)

This week i'm going to swap my heb's around a bit just to keep the body guessing.

Well done on all the losses ladies exellent work.What a shrinking bunch:)

Meow yep 11.5 stone i have lost:eek: I still cant believe it myself.It's taking time for my mind to catch up.I have been taking pictures along the way so i can see the difference.I guess i just don't feel brave enough to post them yet:( but hopefully i will at some stage.I also take my meaurements monthly and that gives you a real boost to see them decrease;).

Have a great week everyone:D xx

I've got my weigh in tonight at 7. I've tried to stick to plan but haven't been 100% maybe 75%(ish) lol Still fingers crossed for a loss. Last week I was so good and lost just 1/2lb and was a bit gutted but I've upped the exercise this week too so it should show something. I just seem to have been at this 2 stone 91/2 for nearly a month now. I just can't seem to break the 3 stone barrier.

meant to say well done on your losses ladies and Surreygal yikes that's such a lot! How long has it taken to reach the 11 stone 5lb milestone!?

Back