Query re 1000 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 3 October 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    I have been doing 790 for about 7 weeks now and am thinking about moving up to 1000 in the next couple of weeks. Is there a specific time you are "supposed" to move up the plans? Are you supposed to wait until you have lost all the weight before you move up the steps? I have been doing so well on 790 but am getting quite bored with it and worried I'm going to start picking, so thought now might be a good time to move to the 1000 plan.

Any help would be REALLY appreciated :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hi Sarah,

From speaking to my counsellor, my understanding is that you are not supposed to follow 790 or any of the lower plans once you have a bmi of 25 or below. Ideally you should start moving up the plans when you have a bmi of 27-26 so that by the time you reach a bmi of 25 you are on at least the 1000 plan.

I am currently on 790 and getting very close to bmi 25 now and will be moving up to 1000 plan on the weekend - I am both a little scared and excited about moving up.

Good luck with the rest of your journey xx
  4. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Thanks for the advice Ruth, my BMI is now 27 and I only need to get to BMI 25 (I am very tall so a lower BMI makes me too thin!) which should be just over another stone to lose. So I think I will take this as a good enough time to move up to the 1000 plan now.. I only really want some fruit to be honest. I have not been in ketosis for ages and am still getting good weight loss results so am feeling optimistic.

Any other opinions?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.