Extra Easy Query re veggie EE days

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi,

I am coming back to SW after quite some time away. I used to be vegitatian and so did all green days.... now I sometimes eat meat as well but not much.

My question is what advantage is it to do EE when you are vegetarian as opposed to doing Green Days. I'd like to spice things up but I cannot see the difference apart from HE's.

Or am I being dumb?

Thanks in advance

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

There is no real reason why you would want to do EE unless you need the rule of one third superfree to get your quota of veg and fruit

But if you are following a good balanced diet on green with loads of those foods anyway then I say stick to green

And there are benefits of green in that you get a wider range of HEBs to choose from

im a green girl and have been for the past 17 months i dont eat things with four legs but will eat chicken and fish on occasions and as you can see by my stats its worked for me :) and i have the benifit of 2 he "a" and 2 he "b"
and as a consultant i always point out that ee is as it says extra easy but green and original have an important role too

I agree - as a veggie there's no real advantahe to EE. Handy to be familiar with it in case you fancy a fishy day, or are eating out and going to have chicken and don't want to stress over portion sizes.

Back