The Plans!

Ybird

Hi everyone! -this may seem a pretty thick question but as often as I've read the books I can see no difference in the green days and ee days apart from 2 hexs? -can someone please clarify for me? -I'm scared I'm doing something wrong (I'm doing sw from home as I can't get to group with OH work hours & children! ) -thank you!

On green days you have 2 b choices, however meat is no longer free, it counts as a b choice. Basically there is quite a big difference between Ee and green, so I'd stick to EE if you're not sure x

Hi everyone! -this may seem a pretty thick question but as often as I've read the books I can see no difference in the green days and ee days apart from 2 hexs? -can someone please clarify for me? -I'm scared I'm doing something wrong (I'm doing sw from home as I can't get to group with OH work hours & children! ) -thank you!

Meat and fish are not free foods on the green plan.
You get a wider range of HEBs on green than on EE

Thank you so much for this! -I'm very strictly vegetarian so would green be better for me? -also could I use my 2HexBs at the same meal ie 4 slices of wholemeal toast? -any other tips for going green would be greatly appreciated! -again thank you so much, it's a little tricky to get the hang off but hopefully I'll get it soon! ! ! -minimins is so so helpful!

I'm vegetarian and only ever do Green. I know they push EE very hard in groups but my view is that you lose out doing EE if you're vegetarian.

Yes you would have your two HEBs but I think its best to try and get some variety. There are so many healthy extras so don't limit yourself to bread. Cheese also counts as a HEB on green including some that would be synned on EE so thats another option,

Same with your free foods, lots of people think green a carb fest where you live off pasta and potatoes. I'd say make full use of all the other free foods, I probably eat less pasta and potatoes than many people on EE. Ensure you are getting your protein rich foods in as well as your fruit and veg then you'll be fine :)

I'm not a veggie but I find green days work best for me.

I normally use both my hexb for meat with my evening meal and my hexa for a bit of cheese with lunch.

Last night I had a completely syn free meal of quorn sausages, potato wedges, beans & fried eggs. Yum!

We eat quite a lot of pasta'n'sauce packets, quorn products, tinned beans etc. But I normally make sure at least 1/3 of my plate is salad or vegetables.

Thankyou all forthe help its most appreciated! -sounds like I'm following the green days just fine! -my weight loss has not changed in 3/4 weeks- has any one else experianced this, I've lost just 1 stone in 2months, . . any ideas?

Back