Question About 0 point food

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Yep sorry me again.
    Have a question for you. As an example lets use those fish stick thingys you get in the supermarket. Now per stick they are 0 but using the back of the packet 100gs is 1.5. So how does this work can you only eat 1 at a time or do you just say they are 0, and if you only have one at a time how long do you have to go in between before is counts as points.

I only ask because i have just scoffed half a pack thinking yum these are free but now i'm a little confused.

I also have eaten a whole cumcumber today and was counting at it as 0 but i'm worried i'm eating more points then i should and i'm trying to do it right.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    If I was just having one I wouldnt count it. What I tend to do with something like that is point the packet - so if its 1.5 points Id count that one one days points but maybe eat the thing over a couple of days but just count the points once... does that make sense???
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi sweet,do you understand it now.I had a job with this when i first startedxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.