Question about 1200 step

hercules

I have now just started the 1200 step and still have according to my cdc's scales 2lbs to go (but with mine about 6lbs) to get to my target of 10 stone. REally pleased with myslef but concerned still about getting to my target.

ANyway question is for the evening meal am I meant to add 80g of veg or do I just have the veg mentioned in the actual meal plan?

Thanks

Depends which meal you choose from step4. Some of them have one portion of veg - some have 2. I think it means if you have one portion for chicken or lasagne then choose 1 portion of veg in green box below. But for quorn burger, mushrooms, prawn stir fry choose 2portions of veg from green box.

Thanks. I am only going to have the Quorn burger as I am a veggie and the walnut mushrooms are too much hassle to make. With the burger you have salad and a small apple so does htis mean I have to have 80grams of veg as well as this?

Thanks. I am only going to have the Quorn burger as I am a veggie and the walnut mushrooms are too much hassle to make. With the burger you have salad and a small apple so does htis mean I have to have 80grams of veg as well as this?

I think it's 2 servings of veg with it. i must admit it is slightly confusing!! I'd go with quorn burger, 2 servings of 80g from the green box + your apple! Hope that's right - but it's how i read it!

Back