question about cambridge diet

ninababes

Gold Member
Hi i wonder if you could help me, i've just joined today as im considering starting the cambridge diet and am awaiting some information from a CDC. I need to lose about 6 stone and ive been told due to medical complications i'll go on the 1200kcal diet but im just a bit concerned about te excess skin i may get when losing the weight. How have other people dealt with this coz someone told me i cant exercise whilst on this diet due to the small amount of kcal intake.

would appreciate ANY suggestions and advice
thanks xx

If you are going on the 1200 plan you will be able to exercise. Exercise is not recommended for those on sole source (450cals) unless you were already exercising when you started CD.

Excess skin is something that most of us have worried about when starting the diet but I think most people come to the conclusion that they would rather have a bit of lose skin than be overweight.

Good luck with the diet. The results are amazing.

Thanks for the reply, and for putting my mind at rest that i can still join my gym :-D You're doing amazing congratulatios...can't wait til i've got great weight losses like that and more importantly be able to fit in my wedding dress lol

Back