Question about foodpacks in RTM weeks

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by katalena, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I know in week 2 you are still to be having 3 foodpacks a day but what if you just:

• don't fancy it
    • don't feel like it
    • feel full
    • forget
    Can you make an adult informed decision not to have it and leave it at that or should you have it or catch up the next day?

I can't wait to go down to two packs a day next week!!!

Thank you

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    I guess we are trying to throw the "should" idea out... I mean, it's the parental ego state that dictates that we "should" do something... So if you don't want to, don't feel like it, and don't seem to need the third foodpack, then I guess, the adult ego-state should come in to play. After all we are responsible for our own actions.

If you don't need something, then why force it?

Though, as a word of caution, if you do skip a food-pack, it's not the end of the world. But at this stage it shouldn't be done too often because you do need the nutritional content provided by them as you are not eating enough 'real' food to supplement your needs. So be careful! :)

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thank you :)

I will endeavour to have it later on :)

Kat xx

5. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    One thing I used to do in RTM if I couldn't face the foodpacks was to make muffins. They only take a few bites to polish off, and now in RTM you can add a few other things in to make them more interesting, I remember that ginger or cinnamon was nice and when you could add dried fruit that was nice too.

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thankfully tomorrow I go down to two a day which I will manage. I will continue to have my peanut bar for breakfast and the other either late morning, late afternoon or late evening - depending what I am doing.

Kat xx

7. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    I am so the same. Why have a food pack when you are allowed 250g of salad etc? I know what I would rather eat!!! Roll on tomorrow when I am down to 2 foodpacks as well.

I am looking forward to some read meat this week. Spag bol without the spag. Can't wait. Ha ha!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.