Question about foodpacks in RTM weeks

katalena

Enjoying life!
I know in week 2 you are still to be having 3 foodpacks a day but what if you just:

• don't fancy it
  • don't feel like it
  • feel full
  • forget
Can you make an adult informed decision not to have it and leave it at that or should you have it or catch up the next day?

I can't wait to go down to two packs a day next week!!!

Thank you

Kat xx

I guess we are trying to throw the "should" idea out... I mean, it's the parental ego state that dictates that we "should" do something... So if you don't want to, don't feel like it, and don't seem to need the third foodpack, then I guess, the adult ego-state should come in to play. After all we are responsible for our own actions.

If you don't need something, then why force it?

Though, as a word of caution, if you do skip a food-pack, it's not the end of the world. But at this stage it shouldn't be done too often because you do need the nutritional content provided by them as you are not eating enough 'real' food to supplement your needs. So be careful! :)

Thank you :)

I will endeavour to have it later on :)

Kat xx

One thing I used to do in RTM if I couldn't face the foodpacks was to make muffins. They only take a few bites to polish off, and now in RTM you can add a few other things in to make them more interesting, I remember that ginger or cinnamon was nice and when you could add dried fruit that was nice too.

Thankfully tomorrow I go down to two a day which I will manage. I will continue to have my peanut bar for breakfast and the other either late morning, late afternoon or late evening - depending what I am doing.

Kat xx

I am so the same. Why have a food pack when you are allowed 250g of salad etc? I know what I would rather eat!!! Roll on tomorrow when I am down to 2 foodpacks as well.

I am looking forward to some read meat this week. Spag bol without the spag. Can't wait. Ha ha!!!

Back