Question about HEs

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxmooxx, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. xxmooxx

xxmooxx Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Is it ok to occasionally have two a's or two b's on EE rather than having one of each? I eat plently of low fat dairy, like yoghurt and cottage cheese, so would it be ok to skip having an a in favour of two b's or would this somehow affect my weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you start tweaking the plan it can be difficult to remember where you are at and sometimes it can be the slippery road downhill. if you feel you are often wanting 2 a's or 2 b's you may be better doing red or green or synning the extra ones from the outset xx

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you want two hex's why not syn it. On EE you are only allowed 1 hexa & 1 hexb.

Or as Brightonrosie said if you want two have a red or green day. You can't have two A's or two B's on EE.

Yes it will affect your weight loss if you have two a's or two b's instead of an A&B as that is not how EE works.

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The healthy extras aren't there to promote weight loss so on it's own having two As rather than one of each won't affect your losses. But as said it's a tweak and that can be start of a downhill slide because one leads to another.

6. Trippetta23

Trippetta23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World-Extra Easy
    If you ask a consultant they will tell you no. In the U.S. we have 2 HAs 1 HB and 10syns per day. So my friend and I figured out that really they are just allowing about 5 syns a day for each A or B choice. That would mean that it won't affect your weight loss if you do sub an A for a B. However, as Brightonrosie said, if you mess with the plan too much it really could become a slippery slope. It's usually best to just follow plan and count your syns for the extra cheese.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.