• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Question about HEs

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
If you start tweaking the plan it can be difficult to remember where you are at and sometimes it can be the slippery road downhill. if you feel you are often wanting 2 a's or 2 b's you may be better doing red or green or synning the extra ones from the outset xx

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
If you want two hex's why not syn it. On EE you are only allowed 1 hexa & 1 hexb.

Or as Brightonrosie said if you want two have a red or green day. You can't have two A's or two B's on EE.

Yes it will affect your weight loss if you have two a's or two b's instead of an A&B as that is not how EE works.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
The healthy extras aren't there to promote weight loss so on it's own having two As rather than one of each won't affect your losses. But as said it's a tweak and that can be start of a downhill slide because one leads to another.

S: 14st5.5lb C: 11st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 3st4lb(22.83%)
If you ask a consultant they will tell you no. In the U.S. we have 2 HAs 1 HB and 10syns per day. So my friend and I figured out that really they are just allowing about 5 syns a day for each A or B choice. That would mean that it won't affect your weight loss if you do sub an A for a B. However, as Brightonrosie said, if you mess with the plan too much it really could become a slippery slope. It's usually best to just follow plan and count your syns for the extra cheese.