Question about HEs

xxmooxx

Is it ok to occasionally have two a's or two b's on EE rather than having one of each? I eat plently of low fat dairy, like yoghurt and cottage cheese, so would it be ok to skip having an a in favour of two b's or would this somehow affect my weight loss?

If you start tweaking the plan it can be difficult to remember where you are at and sometimes it can be the slippery road downhill. if you feel you are often wanting 2 a's or 2 b's you may be better doing red or green or synning the extra ones from the outset xx

The healthy extras aren't there to promote weight loss so on it's own having two As rather than one of each won't affect your losses. But as said it's a tweak and that can be start of a downhill slide because one leads to another.

If you ask a consultant they will tell you no. In the U.S. we have 2 HAs 1 HB and 10syns per day. So my friend and I figured out that really they are just allowing about 5 syns a day for each A or B choice. That would mean that it won't affect your weight loss if you do sub an A for a B. However, as Brightonrosie said, if you mess with the plan too much it really could become a slippery slope. It's usually best to just follow plan and count your syns for the extra cheese.

Back