1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Question about meal packs.

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Midnight-Sparkles, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    So this morning I had a decent sized serving of porridge when made up with water and I was wondering if the Spag bol and cottage pie are of similar amounts or are they smaller? As I am sure someone on here was joking about how small the portions were and now I am curious as to how big a meal my spag bol will be tonight. Thankies :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    The porridge seems to multiply! :) but the spag bol doesn't. Expect small. It's tasty though and can be bulked out by the addition of veg.

I usually add slightly more water than it says so that it looks slightly bigger :).

4. Midnight-Sparkles

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    Great, thanks for the tip, I'll try that :D

5. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I add more water than recommended too , then pour it over my salad , because its quite spicy for me I drink loads of water when im eating it so that fills me up
    actually i add more water than it says for the porridge too and the cottage pie

6. Midnight-Sparkles

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    I just had my spag bol I used 150mls but may use more tomorrow as my mouth was on fire by the time I had finished it. I loved the strips of spaghetti it was very tasty although I did find I was full up to bursting after only half the meal. I didn't think the meal was small at all. Maybe its because my body isn't used to much solid food aside from the bit of plain chicken breast I was eating on Exante. But so far today I have eaten S&S porridge, a shake and now this. I feel really contented and full and I still have my bar to eat tonight. I can now see why a lot of you are only on 3 packs a day lol. I'm with you on the water Phoenix2010, I drank so much with my meal to cool my mouth down, maybe that's why I'm so full. I look forward to trying the cottage pie tomorrow. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.