1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question about meal packs.

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Midnight-Sparkles, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    So this morning I had a decent sized serving of porridge when made up with water and I was wondering if the Spag bol and cottage pie are of similar amounts or are they smaller? As I am sure someone on here was joking about how small the portions were and now I am curious as to how big a meal my spag bol will be tonight. Thankies :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    The porridge seems to multiply! :) but the spag bol doesn't. Expect small. It's tasty though and can be bulked out by the addition of veg.

I usually add slightly more water than it says so that it looks slightly bigger :).

4. Midnight-Sparkles

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    Great, thanks for the tip, I'll try that :D

5. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I add more water than recommended too , then pour it over my salad , because its quite spicy for me I drink loads of water when im eating it so that fills me up
    actually i add more water than it says for the porridge too and the cottage pie

6. Midnight-Sparkles

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    I just had my spag bol I used 150mls but may use more tomorrow as my mouth was on fire by the time I had finished it. I loved the strips of spaghetti it was very tasty although I did find I was full up to bursting after only half the meal. I didn't think the meal was small at all. Maybe its because my body isn't used to much solid food aside from the bit of plain chicken breast I was eating on Exante. But so far today I have eaten S&S porridge, a shake and now this. I feel really contented and full and I still have my bar to eat tonight. I can now see why a lot of you are only on 3 packs a day lol. I'm with you on the water Phoenix2010, I drank so much with my meal to cool my mouth down, maybe that's why I'm so full. I look forward to trying the cottage pie tomorrow. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.